Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steamy Shores

"Is having sex on the beach really as great as it sounds, or just an overrated fantasy waiting to clash with reality?"

156
33 Comments 33
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Based on real events that happened during my most recent summer vacation. Every chapter is a story on its own, and you don't need to read them in order."

Sir promised me a reward after I showed off my naked breasts and spank marks on my buttocks in front of the entire beach while wearing only thongs.

"But first, I'm going to finish putting on the sunscreen," he said as he sat up, looking down at me lying on my back on the towel. "We don't want the delicate skin on your boobs to get burned, do we?" Sir chuckled, reaching for the sunscreen bottle.

I giggled, knowing that was just an excuse to fondle my breasts in public. "No, we definitely don't want that."

I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of the sun on my skin as Sir began applying the sunscreen, starting at my feet and slowly working his way up my legs.

He made extra sure to massage the lotion into every inch of my inner thighs, his fingers brushing against my labia as he worked his way higher.

This tease continued as he moved his hands to my stomach. His touch was becoming more intimate with each stroke until his right hand slipped under the edge of my bikini bottoms.

With agonizing slowness, he traced his fingers along the curves of my hips until he finally reached my aching pearl. I gasped in pleasure as his fingertips stroked my sensitive bud with a firm yet gentle touch. The throbbing soon became unbearable, and I arched my back, silently begging for more.

His fingertips reached downward, across my swollen labia, spreading the wetness all around but never dipping inside. It was driving me insane! I even considered grabbing his hand and guiding it into my molten depths. But I resisted, knowing he would undoubtedly punish me with orgasm denial.

It was pure torture. The fact that there were people around us who could see how I battled to restrain myself only made me more desperate to cum. I even wished they would come closer, imagining the thrill of being watched as Sir removed my skimpy bikini bottoms, exposed my slutty pussy, and fingered me to climax right there on the beach.

The bastard showed no signs of relenting, continuing to tease me mercilessly with his fingers dangerously close to my pulsating core. His playful smirk told me he was enjoying every moment of this seductive game we were playing.

"Please," I whimpered, wanting to feel his fingers inside me, filling me completely.

"Hmm," he murmured. "So impatient."

I looked up at him with puppy eyes, hoping that my innocent gaze would convince him to give me what I wanted. But he smirked and said, "I enjoy watching you squirm."

"Please, please! I will do anything you want, just… please."

My body trembled, yearning for release, as I shamelessly begged. I was so horny that I didn't care that the sunscreen on his hands would probably cause a burning sensation inside my pussy. All I wanted was to cum.

"Such a greedy little slut you are," Sir chuckled as he pulled back his hand, denying me the pleasure. The pleasure he promised!

I pouted, which only made him smile even wider. "Patience," he whispered. "I have something even better in mind for you."

His warm hands traced up my abdomen again, making me shiver with unquenched need. He took his time caressing my breasts, teasing me with gentle touches and light squeezes as he applied sunscreen.

I squirmed under his touch, pressing my thighs together, trying to relieve the growing ache between my legs. It didn't work.

"Let's have a dip in the cool water," Sir said as he got up from the beach towel, extending his hand to help me up.

I hesitantly took his hand, frustrated that he didn't deliver on the promise.

"Don't make that face," he said as we walked toward the ocean.

"What face?" I snapped.

He chuckled and said, "Of a kid who didn't get their ice cream."

I rolled my eyes, and he playfully splashed water at me, causing me to shriek. He knew I'd get him back, so he threw himself into the water and laughed as he swam away from me. I chased after him, knowing I had little chance of catching up due to my poor swimming skills.

Suddenly, he turned around, his knee-shivering smile widening as he began swimming back towards me. When he reached me, he grabbed my hand, pulling me closer to him.

As we floated in the water, I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, feeling his erection press against me. He was just as turned on as I was! A smug smile played on my lips as I kissed him, pushing my body against his.

"I want to fuck you in the ocean," he whispered huskily against my lips.

"Oh," was all I could manage to say. "But how?"

"Let's get back to the shallow waters," he suggested.

"Okay," I replied, unsure how it would be possible to have sex with the waves crashing around us.

As we made our way towards the shallows, I asked, "Did you ever have sex in the ocean before?"

He chuckled softly. "Yeah, with my ex."

Unlike me, she was a free spirit who was always willing to try new things. I knew he was with me for a reason, but I always felt like I was competing with her.

Sir stopped, the water reaching to his waist as he turned to face me. I placed my hands on his shoulders, and as my feet touched the sandy ocean floor, the water reached up to my chest. His hands rested on my hips as we stood there.

MilfSabrinna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfSabrinna

"Grab my cock, position it, and wrap one leg around me." He smiled as if he dared me to do it, probably thinking I wouldn't have the courage.

I wasn't about to back down from his challenge, so I boldly reached down and gripped his cock, pulling it out of his swim trunks. As I positioned it between my legs, he grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to him. With my small finger, I pulled aside my bikini bottom, allowing the bulbous head to sink into my depths.

I wrapped my right leg around his waist, his rock-hard cock sliding effortlessly inside me. His hands gripped my cheeks as he thrust deeper, and I placed my hands on his shoulders for balance.

Sir wasted no time as he set a relentless pace, driving deeper with each powerful thrust. My inner walls clenched and tingled, gripping him tightly as pleasure rippled through my body. As he continued to thrust, the waves crashed against our bodies, making it difficult to maintain our balance.

My cheeks flushed as I got lost in the warmth spreading from my core, pulsating through my veins. The ocean waves crashing against the shore drowned out our moans, and we didn't give a damn if anyone saw us.

Looking into his rich brown eyes, I surrendered myself, teething on the edge. And then, in an instant, it was all over.

A gigantic wave crashed over us, and I tumbled helplessly in the churning water. My body was tossed and turned, disoriented by the force of the wave. The water was filling my lungs, making it impossible to breathe.

Finally, I managed to regain my footing and swim towards the surface, gasping for air. The salty water stung my eyes as I struggled to get out and onto the safety of the shore. Strong arms reached out to pull me onto the beach, and I collapsed, coughing and gasping for breath.

Sir was standing over me, concern etched on his face. "Are you alright?"

I noticed he was still wearing his swim trunks, but my bikini bottoms had been ripped off by the force of the wave.

"Yeah," I said as I sat up. "But I lost my thongs."

Sir looked down at me, his expression shifting from concern to amusement. "Well, it looks like the ocean decided it wanted a souvenir," he chuckled.

"That's not funny!"

"You're right," he said, turning to the ocean to search for any sign of the missing bikini bottoms.

As he scanned the water, he spotted them and went in to retrieve them. He handed them back to me, dripping wet. I looked around, making sure no one was watching, and quickly slipped the wet thongs back on.

"Thanks," I muttered.

Sir offered me his hand to help me up from the sand, and I took it. As we walked back to our beach towels, I felt a burning sensation between my legs. It was a similar sensation to have sand in your eyes, except it was in my pussy.

"I need to shower," I said, feeling uncomfortable.

Sir nodded, leading me to the showers on the beach. I quickly rinsed off the sand and saltwater from my skin, but to remove it from my labia, I needed a more thorough cleanse. And just as I was about to reach under my bikini bottoms, a middle-aged couple showed up at the showers.

I decided to wait until they left before continuing with my cleansing. They took their sweet time showering and chatting, oblivious to my discomfort.

After they had finally left, I quickly resumed my cleansing, ensuring that I thoroughly cleaned my labia to remove any remaining sand. But the stinging sensation remained, so I pushed my fingers into my pussy, trying to soothe the irritation and get the damn sand out.

As I turned around to look at Sir, wanting to tell him it still hurt, I noticed the man from the couple standing nearby, watching me intently. He probably thought I was masturbating. And Sir was nowhere to be seen! Feeling embarrassed, I quickly pulled my hand away and turned away from the man.

After a minute, I spotted Sir coming across the beach, carrying our stuff.

"Are you done?" he asked, glancing at the guy standing nearby, who was undoubtedly still staring at me.

I wasn't. The pain was getting worse, but I just wanted to get away, so I nodded.

As we walked towards our car, the burning turned into a sharp, stabbing sensation. I clenched my teeth, trying to hide the agony from Sir.

When I got into the car, I grabbed my summer dress from the backseat and put it on. Then I reached under the hem of my dress and pulled down the bikini bottoms. I noticed small grains of sand sticking to the fabric, a proof I definitely had sand inside of my pussy.

"Ready to go back to the hotel?" Sir asked as he sat behind the wheel.

I forced a smile and nodded, though the discomfort was becoming increasingly unbearable. The thought of the hotel's soothing shower and a chance to wash away the sand provided some relief, and I couldn't wait to get back.

If you enjoyed the story, please like and favorite it. Follow me to stay up to date on the release of the audio version!

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments