Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend With Strangers – Chapter 3

"I spent a weekend having sex with strangers while my husband was away on his golfing tour."

80
18 Comments 18
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

After a night of sex with Damon, followed by a morning filled with sex with Damon and his roommate, Nick, we cleaned up and headed to a restaurant not far from where they lived.

Being in the company of the two guys I just had a threesome with was making me horny again. I couldn’t get it out of my mind as we sat in the restaurant, eating and talking.

We sat in a booth. Nick sat opposite Damon and me. I put my hand on Damon’s knee, slipped my shoe off, ran my foot under the cuff of Nick’s pants, and rubbed his shin with my toes. I couldn’t flirt with one man without flirting with the other.

Nick smiled across the table at me, and I could feel Damon’s cock swelling inside his pants. I was feeling bold, and since we were sitting in a booth, I slowly unzipped Damon’s pants and reached in to feel his cock. Although a tight fit, he wasn’t wearing any underwear, which made it possible for me to wrap my fingers around his shaft and run my thumb around the head of his cock.

I wasn’t wearing underwear either because I lost my thong from the night before. It had to be somewhere in Damon’s bedroom, but I could not find it anywhere. I was thinking that Damon might have taken it for his trophy. Some guys do that, you know.

In response to having my hand inside his pants, Damon returned the favor by rubbing my upper thigh and sliding my skirt up to my pussy. His hand was extra warm from holding his coffee cup.

I widened my legs just enough for him to slide two fingers inside my pussy. As he did so, I hummed softly, trying not to be too loud. My hum was still loud enough for Nick to hear. He smiled again, noticing the smirk on our faces. He well knew what we were up to. I continued to tickle his shin and the side of his calf with my wiggly toes.

In noticing that we were finished eating, the waitress, a middle-aged woman with a scowl, came to our table.

“All done here?” she asked and started picking up plates before we could answer.

Her presence didn’t stop either of us. I leaned forward to keep the naughty things we were doing under the table hidden from her view. At that moment, Damon’s finger found my G-spot. Biting my bottom lip, I tried to suppress a moan.

“What was that, dear?” the waitress asked me.

“Uh… nothing… just the bill, please,” I replied, trying to keep a level tone.

She gave me a funny look, shrugged a little, and turned to take the plates and silverware away and get our bill.

We all chuckled a little. Damon and I stopped playing with each other when the waitress returned, dropped the bill on our table, and walked off to deliver drinks to another table. Damon and I made a grab for the bill at the same time.

“I’ll get it,” Damon said.

“No, I’ll get it as a reward for all your hard work this morning,” I said and wink.

Neither Damon nor I ended up paying the bill because Nick took it from my hand and insisted on paying it. Nick had paid in cash when the waitress returned.

“Where is the washroom?” I asked.

“Through that door and down the stairs,” she replied, pointing to the door at the back of the restaurant.

I gave both men a look to follow me to the washroom. I hoped it was empty because I planned on doing more than just washing my hands and applying some lipstick. We walked to the back of the restaurant, through the door, and down the stairs. The basement hallway was dark and dingy compared to the dining area upstairs.

Instead of men’s and women’s washrooms, there were two big unisex ones. Perfecto! We all entered the second washroom. The room was a good size, furnished with a sink counter, wide mirror, one urinal, wastebasket, and a large stall.

Nick locked the door behind us, and Damon grabbed my head, pulled me into him tightly, and began kissing me. He was still hard and excited from our table play, and I could feel his bulge pressing against my pelvis. He walked me backward to the counter and lifted onto it. It was the perfect height for him to fuck me on.

We were still kissing when I reached down and undid his pants. His loosened pants dropped to the floor, and his cock was released and ready for action. I smiled at him as I held his cock and guided it to my pussy.

He pushed his hips forward, and we both gasped as it went all the way in. “Ooh, baby… yes,” I softly hissed as I leaned back, bracing my hands behind me and allowing Damon to work his cock in and out of me.

Damon stopped fucking me for a moment to take my blouse off. He wanted to play with my tits while he fucked me. This made what we were doing even hotter, and I was all for that.

Putting my hands on both sides of Damon’s face, I pulled him to me to kiss him. With one hand, he groped my tit. With the other, he braced himself on the mirror behind me. In this position, he was able to pump me deep and hard. And he did.

I had to put one of my hands on the counter to brace myself from the rough pounding I was getting. It felt so amazing! I moaned loudly and didn’t even care if anyone outside the door would hear me. After a few minutes of this hot fuck session, Damon came deep inside me, grunting my name as he did so.

I was close to the edge, and feeling his semen gushing into my cunt tossed me over the edge, and I cried out his name as my body shook with ecstasy. The pressure of my orgasm forced some of his cum from my pussy to puddle on the counter that I sat upon.

Damon cleaned up the mess we made on the counter while I went over to Nick, squatted before him, and pleasured his cock with my hands and mouth. He was as aroused as ever from watching Damon fucking me, and it took less than a minute to make him cum. I took it all in my mouth, emitting delicious moans from each tasty squirt that shot from the end of his cock.

I quickly dressed after I finished Nick off, and we made sure not to leave a mess behind before we left the washroom.

“So, what do we do now?” I asked as we left the restaurant.

“How about spending the afternoon at the beach,” Nick suggested. “I know a nudist beach south of the city we could venture to.”

“That sounds like a great idea!” I said eagerly. “I love nude beaches. My husband and I go quite often during the summer months.”

Damon agreed, so off we went. It took an hour to get there. It was a nice drive down the ocean highway. We stopped at a convenience store to buy a Styrofoam cooler, a bag of ice, a twelve-pack of beer, and some wine coolers.

The beach was called San Gregorio, primarily gay but known for all genders. The mile-long beach left a vast amount of free area to sunbathe and trot around in the nude. There is a lot of dried driftwood around, and many beachgoers use the driftwood to build two to three-foot-high barriers commonly referred to as condos.

After paying a ten-dollar charge to park the car, we grabbed the cooler and a couple of beach towels that Mike had in the trunk of his car and headed down the steep dirt path to the beach below. My high-heeled shoes were useless on the sand, so I left them in the car and barefooted down the path to the softer sand below. I walked between the guys while they carried our things down the path.

We walked north along the beach and found an unoccupied driftwood condo at the high edge of the beach. We set up our camp by laying the beach towels down and putting the cooler within reach. Then we all got naked and settled in.

As we lay there, drinking beer and chatting, some people who walked near our driftwood condo could look in and see us. One guy with a big heaver dick swinging between his legs walked by and stopped to chat with us. He said his name was Cage, and we invited him to join us.

After he took his place in our condo, he pulled a bag of marijuana from the shoulder-strap purse he had with him and rolled a big fat joint. Life was good! We were drinking beer, smoking pot, and having a fun time chatting about everything under the sun.

Mariann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mariann

Then things turned physical. I was stoned on beer, wine coolers, and killer weed when Damon grabbed my arm, pulled me toward him, and in his deep, sexy voice, he said, “Mmm, you look beautiful.” Then he kissed me and slap-grabbed my ass. I liked it, and I kissed him back.

“Yes, she does!” Nick said as he pulled me away from Damon to kiss me also.

Then Cage asked, “Can I have a kiss?”

I pulled away from Nick and looked at Cage. “Sure… why not,” I said, and leaned over to him, and he pulled me in for my third kiss.

Hands started touching me, and I backed off and said, “Not yet, guys.”

They all wanted me. Their dicks were hard, and their eyes were filled with lust, but if they were going to fuck me, I wanted them to work for it. With that in mind, I left the condo and strutted my stuff along the beach with three hot men behind me.

It was a hot, sunny day, the kind of day that makes you sweat. The sand was so hot that you had to hop through it quickly. It didn’t take long to make it to the sand wet from the waves coming onshore. There were naked singles, couples, and groups scattered along the beach. This made things more exciting.

Cage, now a part of our group, came up behind me and wrapped his hands around me to grope my breasts. He had great hands, and they felt nice touching me. I could feel his breath on the crook of my neck before he kissed me sensually there.

“Let’s go in,” he whispered in my ear.

Damon and Nick didn’t mind us separating from them. Smiling, I started walking into the water with Cage still holding me. When we waded out to waist-deep water, we stopped. I turned to face Cage, wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him using my tongue to probe his mouth. As I did so, I moved against him.

His cock was rock hard, so I took the opportunity to slide my pelvis along it a few times. His cock was rubbing against my clit and the water made everything extra. After a few tantalizing rubs up and down his cock, he grabbed my ass firmly to hold me in place. I bent one leg upward to where my inner thigh rubbed against his hip, and he rammed his cock into my pussy.

“Fuck yes!” He said as I let out a gasp from his penetration.

I felt weightless in the water as I wrapped my legs around him. We held each other tightly for balance, due to the ocean current and he kept pumping away.

I thought we were alone in the water until Nick came up behind me and started rubbing my ass. Then, he slowly slipped his finger through my anus and then another. He pushed his fingers in deep, slightly moving them in and out. The combination of Nick fingering my asshole and Cage fucking my pussy was incredible and made my moans louder.

Cage came hard inside me. As soon as he pulled out, Nick pulled me back against himself and away from Cage.

With his fingers still in my ass, Nick reached his other hand around and started playing with my clit. As he did so, he nibbled the side of my neck. It did not take him long to get me edging my next orgasm.

“Cum for me, baby,” Nick said.

That was all he had to say. I orgasmed with his fingers in my ass and his other hand rubbing my clit. When my orgasm eased, Nick released me, and Damon swooped me up and carried me from the water to our driftwood condo.

Damon lay me on the blanket and mounted me. I opened my legs for him, and his cock slid easily into my pussy. I wrapped my legs tightly around his hips as he moved in and out of me. Our bodies were wet and salty, and we sweated under the hot sun as we fucked.

Soon, the shadows of Cage and Nick’s bodies covered us as they stood over us to watch our passionate fucking. They cheered us on, and I came several times. The next time I came, Damon pressed his cock deep inside my convulsing cunt, and he came with me. We continued making out while our sexes twitched and let out everything we had before relaxing. I slowly released Damon from the grasp of my legs, and he slid off me.

We all decided it was time for a much-needed rest, especially for myself, since I had just finished taking on three men. I positioned myself to where I was touching all three men with different parts of my body. My head on Damon’s chest, my ass against Nick’s groin, and my feet between Cage’s upper thighs, and caressing his cock.

We all drifted to sleep. I woke up a couple hours later to a chill. The sun was setting. I snuggled into Damon more to warm up, and he put his arm around me.

My movement woke Nick. I felt him rub his hand over my hip and onto my pussy. His hand felt warm on my chilly pussy. I was pretty sure he could tell I was cold as he continued to rub my pussy. After a few warming strokes, he slipped a finger between my pussy lips and included my clit in the rubbing.

Inevitably, I started gently moaning. Damon tilted my head up and started kissing me. I put my hand on his cheek and deeply indulged in the kiss while Nick worked his magic on my clit. My arousal turned my nipples as hard as a rock, so when Damon pinched my nipples, it sent shivers down my body and intensified my gasps and moans.

The more I neared my orgasm, the louder my moans, muffled by kisses, became. My orgasm made my legs quiver. I opened my eyes, looking deep into Damon’s eyes, feeling the extra excitement from someone else making me cum.

Once my orgasm ended, Nick pulled my ass further against his crotch to fuck me from the side. He slid his cock right in with the help of the wetness he had just caused. I had to stop kissing Damon and brace myself with a hand on the blanket from the force of Nick’s thrusts. His ability in this position was impressive. He was still able to stuff me deep and hard with the near-full length of his cock.

Damon focused on my tits while Nick had his way with me. Cage was on his knees, stroking his cock, while watching us. He gave me a wink, and I smiled back at him.

I could tell by the way Nick was panting and picking up his speed that he was getting close to ejaculating. He gripped my hip hard enough to leave a bruise, and with a guttural growl, he came deep and hard inside me, making sure to release every last drop before pulling out.

“Mmm, your pussy is so damn hot, wet, and tight you make me cum faster than I want to,” Nick chuckled.

“Get over here, Girl,” Cage demanded.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me towards him while simultaneously turning me onto my back. Spreading my legs open, he leaned his face in and began devouring my sloppy, cum-soaked pussy.

Damon kneeled beside my head. I grabbed his cock and took it in my mouth. The pleasure I was feeling from Cage eating my cunt, made me suck Damon’s cock with more passion.

I was close to another orgasm, and my sucking intensified, and I grabbed Damon’s balls and rolled them between my thumb and fingers while taking his delicious cock deep into my mouth. I came at the same time Damon shot his load down my throat.

“Good girl,” Damon said after I drained his balls dry.

So, I ended my weekend with not one, not two, but three different strangers. It all went down in twenty-four hours. After we left the beach, the guys dropped me off at my car, where I left it at the club’s parking lot.

I drove home, exhausted, and I was tired. My husband was at home when I got there.

“How was your golfing tour?” I asked, and he spent twenty minutes telling me what a great time I had.

Then he asked me if I enjoyed my time away from him.

I answered, “Yes.”

“What did you do while I was gone?” He asked.

“Well, honey, I went clubbing last night and I met this guy… and…”

Published 
Written by Beverly_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments