Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became A Slut - Part 3

"Paul introduces me to group sex"

106
23 Comments 23
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I woke up to my phone vibrating; it was a Facebook notification, a new friend request. I checked my phone and looked at, Steven Niall. I looked at the photo and couldn’t recognise the man. He was a lot older than me, easily as old as my dad, if not older. I kept scrolling through his photos, trying to see if I could recognise him, but I just couldn’t. We had no mutual friends, and his profile didn’t have a lot of information on it. I assumed it was just a random guy stalking me. In his defence, my profile picture did show off a lot of cleavage. I decided to accept the request; what was the worst that could happen?

 

 A few hours had passed by since I had accepted Steven’s friend request when I noticed a message from Steven on Facebook Messenger. I opened it, not knowing what to expect, and my heart sank. The phone was of my pussy, leaking with Paul’s cum. Steven was Paul’s friend, the same friend Paul had bragged to about sleeping with. The same friend I had told Paul to send this photo to. I couldn’t believe he had messaged me. I instantly closed the message and threw my phone on my bed. I didn’t know what to do or how to react.

 

I left it another few hours, not knowing what to say or do about Steven, when again my phone vibrated. It was another message from Steven, “Hi Slut, hope you don’t mind me messaging, Paul just showed me this pic, and I couldn’t resist telling you how much I appreciated it, Steve x”. My heart sank again. I know I had told Paul to show Steve, but never in my wildest dreams did I think Steve would message me. I didn’t know what to do or how I felt, but I did know I enjoyed Steve calling me a slut. I also knew Paul must have enjoyed fucking me again if he was sharing the photo with Steve.

 

It was now 9 p.m., and it had been hours since Steven had messaged me, and I finally got the courage to message him back. “I’m glad you like the view!”. I still wasn’t sure how I felt about Steven messaging me. Part of me wanted to flirt with him and maybe even fuck him, but I was still a little shy. From my stalking of Steven on Facebook, he was even older than Paul; according to his profile, he was fifty-five. He looked quite handsome, bald head, salt and pepper beard with a dad body. He also was married and had kids, making his message to me ever riskier.

 

It wasn’t long after I had messaged Steven back when I received a text message from Paul. I had his number saved in my phone from the amount of times Sarah’s phone had died, and she needed to call him over the years of us being friends. The message read, “Hi Dani, I haven’t been able to get you out of my head since you slept over last week. I know I shouldn’t, but I need to see you again, Paul”. I couldn’t stop smiling, and my pussy instantly started tingling. I wasn’t sure how I felt about Steven messaging me, but my feelings on Paul were clear, I loved fucking him.

 

I instantly replied to Paul, “I’m so glad you messaged me. I really want to see you again; I’m yours to do with as you please”. Paul and I exchanged a few flirty messages and eventually agreed to meet up on Saturday night. Paul didn’t want to risk being caught again, so he agreed to book a local hotel for the night. He was working on an alibi with his wife and told me not to worry, just to meet him at the hotel at 8 p.m. on Saturday.

 

I was so excited to see Paul again. I could hardly contain my excitement, and I wanted to do was to share my experience with Sarah. She was my best friend, and I had told her everything in my life but telling her I was sleeping with her dad was a step too far. I had to tell her something, though; I was just too excited. I told Sarah I had started seeing an older man. She couldn’t believe it, asking why I wouldn’t sleep with guys our age like Daniel and Mark again. I told her that I had always been attracted to older men, and the sex was incredible. She wanted all the details, but I managed to keep her at bay. However, I did tell her I was seeing my mystery man on Saturday night.

 

Saturday night finally came around in what felt like the longest week of my life. I picked out a short dress to wear and paired it with my knee-high black boots. The dress didn’t leave a lot to the imagination, showcasing my curves and barely covering my nipples. I was beginning to feel nervous before I left, so I took a shot of tequila before Dad dropped me off at the hotel – Dad thought I was meeting Sarah!

 

I walked into the reception of the hotel, and Paul met me in the lobby. He was dressed quite nicely, jeans and a button-up top. All I wanted to do was kiss him, but this was too public. Paul and I both exchanged a nervous hello before he guided me to the lift and up to the room. We barely spoke or looked at each other in the lift. We exited the lift and walked to the room. Right before Paul put the key in the door, he looked at me, pushed me against the wall, and kissed me so passionately. I felt that all too familiar tingle between my legs, the same feeling I get every time I am with Paul.

 

Paul smiled at me, still holding me against the wall. “I’ve got a surprise for you inside”, he said with a cheeky smile on his face. Paul opened the door and led me inside. I had no idea what to expect, but I had come this far, and I knew I needed to follow Paul inside. Paul opened the door, and I walked into the room and saw Steven standing next to the bed.  I was so shocked I went to take a backward step, but I couldn’t as Paul was standing behind me. I turned and looked at Paul, and he smiled, “Surprise”.

 

My heart was racing; what was Steven doing here? Why did Paul invite him, and what were they expecting from me? I had enjoyed my time with Paul, but never in my wildest dreams had I imagined him bringing Steven along. My mind was racing, and I was distracted. Paul broke my train of thought, “I hope you don’t mind; Steven just needed to see for himself; no pressure if you don’t want to do anything with him, he can just watch, or if you don’t feel comfortable with him at all he can go”. I looked at Paul, then at Steven, “I just wasn’t expecting this”.

 

Paul held me and kissed me on the lips. “Dani, you told me I could do with you as I please, and I’d like to share you with Steven”. I looked up at him and nodded. By this time, Steven had moved closer and was now standing behind me. Paul started to kiss me, and I embraced him kissing him back with lots of tongue and passion. Steven moved in closer behind, and I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass. Steven slowly started to unzip the back of my dress, and before long, I was standing in the middle of the room in only my boots.

 

Paul and I paused our make-out session, and he turned me around to face Steven. I looked at him before he pulled me closer and started to kiss me. Paul remained behind me and began to squeeze my ass. I wasn’t prepared for this, but I was wet, and all I knew was that I was enjoying myself, and I didn’t want it to stop.

SofiaNashh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaNashh

 

I continued to make out with Paul and Steven, splitting my time evenly between kissing them both. They both slowly started to undress, and before too long, they were both standing there naked. I was in the middle of kissing Steven when Paul grabbed me and told me to get on my knees. I followed his instructions and got down on my knees, still wearing my boots. Both Steven and Paul stepped forward, and I got a proper look at Steven’s cock for the first time. It was longer and thicker than Paul’s, easily the biggest cock I had seen.

 

I couldn’t resist; I had to taste it. I took Steven’s cock into my mouth and sucked as hard as I could, with Steven letting out a loud moan. I could tell he was enjoying himself, and I was loving it. I was sucking him deeper and deeper, getting his cock as wet as I could, trying my hardest not to gag on it. I started to grab hold of Paul’s cock whilst still sucking Steven’s. I don’t know what came over me, but I was loving being a slut, I was loving Paul sharing me with his best friend, and most of all, I was loving working on two cocks at the same time.

 

I couldn’t stop sucking Steven’s cock, and I knew he was enjoying it, but I didn’t want to leave Paul out, so I gradually started sucking Paul’s cock and wanking Steven. I caught a moment between Paul and Steven whilst I was in the middle of sucking Paul. Steven looked over at Paul and smiled; I heard him whisper, “Thank you”. I don’t know why but, at that moment, I felt like the perfect slut.

 

I continued to work both Steven's and Paul’s cocks, sucking one and wanking the other and rotating between the two. I was midway through sucking on Steven’s cock and was working his balls when he started to moan and groan louder and louder, and before too long, he was yelling that he was about to cum. I didn’t get the chance to react before I felt Paul’s hand on the back of my head, pushing it onto Steven’s cock. The next thing I felt was Steven’s load hitting the back of my throat; I swallowed every drop, even though it almost made me choke.

 

We all stopped, and I looked up both Steven and Paul and just smiled. Steven apologised; he said he hadn’t had a blow job in years, let alone one from an eighteen-year-old. We all laughed and moved to the bed. All three of us just lying there, Paul started telling me how happy he was that I agreed to meet him, and Steven said he couldn’t believe I agreed to blow him too. We continued to lie there, just talking and laughing, and before too long, I was playing with both of their cocks again. Lying on the bed naked between them both, one hand on each cock.

 

It didn’t take long before they were both rock-hard again in my hands, and I knew I wanted to feel them both inside of me. I had never been with two men before and didn’t know what to do next. Thankfully Paul sat up and moved me into the doggy position, positioning my head right in Steven’s Lap. Paul slowly inserted his cock in my pussy, I was so wet, and it didn’t take long for him to edge inside of me. Paul started thrusting into me harder and harder, and I resumed my role, sucking Steven’s now once again rock-hard cock.

 

I found myself in the middle of two middle-aged married men with two rock-hard cocks filling me up more than I ever had been before. Paul was pounding me harder and harder with each stroke and began to spank my ass. I continued to try and match Paul’s pace with my sucking on Steven’s cock. Steven was again moaning and groaning whilst holding my head down his cock. I had never had less control of a situation before; I was being used by both men, and I loved it.

 

We continued in this position for a while before Steven asked Paul to swap; he told Paul he needed to feel my pussy for himself. Paul laughed and was happy to oblige. Paul pulled out of my pussy and turned me around; he didn’t even give me a chance to get comfortable before he grabbed my head and pushed it straight onto his cock. Steven positioned himself at the other end and wasted no time forcing his hard cock into my pussy. 

 

I found myself getting caught up in the moment and, before too long, found myself cumming so hard on Steven’s cock. I didn’t get the chance to announce it as Paul wouldn’t let me come up for air, not that I was complaining; Paul’s cock was the perfect size to suck. It didn’t take long for Paul to squeeze my head a little tighter, and I sensed he was close. I looked up at Paul, and he closed his eyes, moaning out loud. I felt his cum shoot in the back of my throat, just like Steven’s had not long before. Paul finally let go of my head and moved away, Steven was still pounding me from behind.

 

Paul stood up and took and looked at Steven, “I’m going to take a shower; I’ll give you some alone time with the slut. Finish her off for me”. Paul walked away into the bathroom. Steven started me fucking me harder and harder from behind, spanking me and calling me a slut. Suddenly, I felt Steven pull out. He laid back and directed me to climb on top. I didn’t need a second invitation, climbing on top of Steven and slowly riding him. I leaned forward and kissed him. We continued in this position for about 10 minutes when I started grinding on his cock harder and harder, my clit rubbing against his hard cock. I couldn’t hold back anymore and screamed out, I was cumming. It was lucky we were in a hotel, or there would have been a noise complaint. I had never screamed so loud or had an orgasm so intense in my life.

 

After cumming so hard, I couldn’t stay in this position any longer, so I climbed off Steven and laid back. He looked over at me and climbed on top, “I’m not done with you just yet, girl”. He entered me from the missionary position and began to pound me so hard with a passion and lust I hadn’t experienced before. He grabbed my throat with his left hand and started choking me whilst pounding me harder and harder. It didn’t take long in this position for Steven to yell out he was cumming, and he pulled out and started stroking his cock, spraying his thick load all over my tits. Steven collapsed next to me and was visibly out of breath. I looked over to the bathroom and noticed Paul standing there watching.

 

Steven soon showered, and both he and Paul got dressed. I remained on the bed, covered in Steven’s cum, out of breath, and still in shock at the events that had just transpired. They both walked over to me, kissed me on the lips, and thanked me. Paul told me the room was paid for, and I could stay the whole night. They both left, with big smiles on their faces and empty balls.

Published 
Written by Daniishere
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments