Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Naughty Nun Part Two

"A priest meets his match with a naughty nun and a raunchy redhead."

139
42 Comments 42
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Please enjoy part two of this scandalous story!"

Sister Rose, the naughty nun, locked the door of Father Pavel’s office. “Now would be a good time for you to take off that tiny piece of cloth you call a dress and offer your assistance,” she said to Jezebel, the redhead who’d been a cock tease, every Sunday, for quite some time.

Jezzy laughed, looked at her watch, and untied the sash on her dress. “Sure, now is fine. So, you want some sucking and fucking; what else did you have in mind?”

Father Pavel was silent for a moment. His engorged manhood felt like it might bust out of his britches at the mere thought of sucking and fucking the voluptuous vixen that stood before him. His privates pined for her luscious lips and rendered him incapable of witty wordplay.

Sister Rose decided she’d better speak up, or the scarlet harlot might lose interest. “Whatever you’re willing to do,” she said quickly. “For free, of course. We can’t pay you. That would be inappropriate.”

Jezebel laughed and tossed her magnificent mahogany mane over her shoulders. “So, it’s not inappropriate if I fuck you for free?”

Sister Rose blushed. Father Pavel had a look of dire desperation in his dreamy, dark eyes. Jezzy inhaled sharply and rolled her eyes.

“I had no intention of charging you money. I’m a salacious slut, not an improprietous prostitute.”

The flustered father frowned.

Jezzy shook her head and spoke to him as though perhaps he was a dullard. “I’m gonna let you grab my girly bits for free.”

Father Pavel cleared his throat and spoke hardly above a whisper. “So, how shall we begin?”

Shedding her annoyance as she realized the poor pastor was inexperienced with wayward women, she wiggled her eyebrows and said, “Like this.”

She let the dress she’d untied moments earlier fall to the floor and stood naked before the flabbergasted father and the stunned nun.

“Do you like what you see?” she murmured demurely.

The shell-shocked duo nodded definitively and began to feel the effects of their astounded arousal. Jezzy smiled and knew she would have to take control, something she surely didn’t mind.

“Now, Sister Rose, you should disrobe and sit in the chair over there. You’ll wiggle your digits in your hot honeypot while I start with the misbehaving minister here.”

When Sister’s face looked perplexed, Jezzy clarified, “Play with your pussy, bitch!”

The nun blushed but did exactly as she was told. She let her fingers do the walking through her curly, black pubes, never taking her eyes off the stark-naked strumpet who was about to blow the boss.

“Now, Father, do you want me to make you take off your pants? Or shall we just let Mr. Happy sneak out of the zipper hole and into my mouth?”

“I think it would be best to remove my trousers so they don’t get soiled.”

“As you like. But I always swallow every drop.”

Sister Rose’s fingers dipped inside her promiscuous pussy and back out again, covered in naughty nectar. She used the luscious lube on her swollen love button, moaning as she became more aroused.

“Oh, Sister Rose,” Jezzy said, looking over her shoulder at the nun furiously fingering her clit, “just so we’re clear, I didn’t say you could cum. If you want your whorish hole probed by my tantalizing tongue, you need to hold off on that clitoral climax.”

Sister’s face became wrought with frustration. But she nodded in agreement to the curt command.

Once the man of the cloth was unclothed, Jezzy directed him to sit down. She turned her back to him and licked her lips at the sight of Sister Rose edging herself. Backing up, she squatted down and let the priest’s prick impale her as she coated it with her honey. Just as quickly, she pulled herself off his cock and turned around with a grin. “Sorry, Padre, I like to lick my slick juices off a guy’s junk. It’s the best way to begin a blow job.”

Father Pavel said nothing. He wasn’t sure if any of this was real or just a figment of his fucked-up imagination. As Jezzy took him into her magnificent mouth, he realized he didn’t care. His dick had never been so happy!

EweliSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EweliSmitt

Sister continued to ferociously flick her bean while Jezzy played hide the trouser snake, minus the trousers, of course. But the real moaning began when the scintillating skank scratched his scruffy scrotum with her perfectly manicured talons.

“Holy fuck!” he cried out.

“Oh, is it time to fuck already?” Jezzy laughed. “No, I think not. I plan to suck you to completion, make you watch me nibble on the nun’s little nub – to get you hard again, of course – then fuck your bible-loving brains out.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he said meekly.

Jezebel’s tongue twirled and swirled around the head of Father’s delicious dick. Then, without warning, she took him into her mouth until her nose met his taut tummy. Who knew he was so fantastically fit under those flowing vestments! 

Father whimpered a little as he pushed his prick into Jezzy’s thrilling throat, making obscene sounds that caused his cojones to constrict. He grabbed two fistfuls of her fiery tresses and fucked her face like his life depended on it. A single finger that slid into his ‘roused rectum pushed him right over the edge.

“Holy mother of God!” he cried. “I’m gonna shoot my gonad goo right down your gullet!”

As his seed shot down Jezzy’s throat, Sister Rose found it nearly impossible to control her need to climax. “Please, Jezebel, I need to cum!” she shrieked.

Without missing a beat, the raunchy redhead shifted from priest to nun, devouring the needy cunt of the naughty nun. She used her mouth to nibble and suck, along with three fingers to feverishly fuck, and felt quite happy when horny hips began to buck.

“That’s right, Sister, cum for me, you horny little whore!”

Sister Rose’s back arched as her juices sprayed, covering Jezzy’s face with her juices. Father Pavel watched this display of depravity with disgust, but his pole was rigid and ready again.

“Well, Sister, it looks like someone is really aroused. He wants to fuck my precious pussy, but I think he should dine on your delicious ditch while he does so. Father, lie down on the couch so that Sister can straddle your face while I ride your cock like a bucking bronco.”

The two women faced each other and watched lustfully as their bodacious boobies bounced. Soon, their hands were busy kneading each other’s knockers.

“Twist my titties,” the naughty nun implored. “Oh, fuck, yes!”

Sister Rose squirted once again. This time, it was in the minister’s magical mouth. Simultaneously, Jezzy’s juices covered the cock of the randy reverend, whose rocks tightened and let loose, emptying his seed inside the tawdry tart.

They disengaged and sat on the couch, still panting.

Jealous that Jezzy was full of Father’s jizz, Sister Rose leaned over and scooped some spunk from her well-fucked cunt. At first, Jezebel thought the nun would suck the seed from her fingers. Instead, the naughty nun shoved her semen-drenched digits deep inside her own vagina, much to the dismay of Father Pavel.

Suitably sated, Jezebel never repeated this performance, leaving a certain clergyman’s dick disappointed. Interestingly enough, Sister Rose also seemed to be cured of her carnal cravings. While Father Pavel missed the spanking sessions, he knew keeping his dick in his pants was for the best.

It was a lesson learned too late, however. Three months later, the naughty nun and the disreputable redhead were sporting less than obscure baby bumps during mass. Father’s alarmed orbs nearly fell out of their sockets.

“Fuck!” he said louder than he’d meant to, leaving the congregation aghast at his audible faux pas. Shaking his head, it was all he could do to get through the rest of his sermon as he pondered what podunk town he would be preaching in soon.

Sister Rose left the church, choosing instead to move in with a jubilant Jezebel who welcomed the newly renounced naughty nun into her home and bed on one condition – that Rose, whose real name was Debbie, kept the habit.

“Just in case you want to wear it and pretend you’re still a naughty nun while I spank your delectable derriere.”

“You’re willing to spank my whorish heinie?” Rose/Debbie asked excitedly.

“You bet your sweet ass!”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments