Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Got Caught By My Stepsister

""You are not allowed to masturbate to my panties, not without my presence, because I want to see you play," my sister told me."

114
17 Comments 17
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

“Johnny, I probably will be home late tonight! Tell mum, would you?” Jess yelled as she was walking out of her bathroom.

Jess was my stepsister, she was three years older than me. Her mum was Japanese, she was a mixed beautiful young woman who was very popular at school. Not only was she pretty, but she also had the physique of an athletic Asian woman. She was toned and had perky boobs and a curvy, bubbly butt. 

“Sure, will do,” I replied indifferently while seeing her leaving the house.  “She must be rushing to see Tom, the new boyfriend,” I thought.

I have seen many guys approaching my sister at school, like cats chasing after mice. I hated these guys who dated my sister as I felt like they all treated my sister as an object. They grabbed her butt in front of other students in the hallway during recess, they bragged about making out with her, and they were mean to her. I was mad that my sister was mistreated, but at the same time, I was angry at my sister as well, because she allowed them to do this to her.

Tom and Jess played the ultimate frisbee team at school. One year older than Jess, he was 6 feet tall and muscular. He was quite attractive, at least this was what everybody said. But he was rude and disrespectful to my sister.

Two days ago, Tom was invited to our home for dinner. After dinner, we sat in the living room watching a comedy together. Jess lay on his legs while hugging a cushion on her belly. From time to time I saw Tom running his hand around Jess’s waist and sliding under her yellow floral dress, Jess twitched. I saw Jess pull his hand out and put it back on her waist.

“My family is here,” she whispered. 

“So what,” Tom replied quietly and his eyes were still fixated on the TV.

 A few minutes later, Jess twitched again “Tom!” Jess raised her voice and sat right up. She was not pleased.

“What?” Tom looked at Jess, seemingly suggesting that he did nothing wrong. 

Jess did not respond, but she had her arms crossed in front of her chest, and her face was… annoyed.

“It is late now, Tom. You have to golf with your dad early in the morning. Maybe you should start driving.”

“Oh, right, I will go now,” Tom replied, irrigated. 

“Ginny and Dad, I will walk Tom out, will be back shortly,” Jess said as she stood up and held Tom’s hand, pulling him toward the door.

“It was nice to meet all of you, thank you for tonight. I will see you at school on Monday, Johnny,” Tom waved at me.

Jess walked Tom out, and after the front door was closed, I heard them squabble a little. But I could not hear clearly what they were talking about. Five minutes later, Jess stomped back to the living room and told us that she was not interested in the movie, and would do some reading in the room. She was upset.

At that moment, I knew that Tom must have said something that hurt her. I did not like Tom, for upsetting my sister.

“The two make up sooner than I thought,” I thought to myself as I saw Jess closing the front door. 

“I have no idea why Jess was so into Tom, he is kind of a jerk. But girls love bad boys, they always get the girl!” I said to myself. Maybe, I should act more like a bad boy!

Mum and dad were still at work, and I was at home by myself. I decided to sneak into Jess’s room, maybe it is a bad boy thing to do. 

The perfume that Jess wore lingered in her room. It was jasmine, subtle, and nice. Jess was not a very tidy person, her clothes were everywhere in her bedroom. As I was thinking about how messy her room was, something caught my eye. A pair of the pink, lacy thong was resting on top of her laundry basket. 

I headed slowly to the basket, and I picked up that thong. I leaned my head against it, and I sniffed. It smelled just like Jess. She must have just left it there after she got changed. My cock was getting hard.

Holding her panty, I nervously ran back to my room. I have always wanted to do this, to admire my sister’s panties. I took off my clothes. While holding her panty in my shaking hands, I removed my pants and started stroking my rock-hard cock. Smelling Jess’s scent that was left on the panty, I imagined rubbing her pussy.

Imagining how I made her wet, and the juice was soaking this innocent pink thong, another idea came to my mind. I went and got my VR headset, and selected a movie in which the actress had her legs spread, with her panty on. She was massaging her pussy in the video. I could see her panty getting wet, and as I sniffed at Jess’s thong, I started licking it at the same time.

The taboo of having sex with my sister excited me, I stroked my cock harder and faster as the actress in the video moaned louder. I stopped myself from stroking right before I was going to cum. I wanted to experience my sister longer. I then bury the thong on my face while enjoying the movie.

Suddenly, a warm, smooth hand wrapped my cock. I panicked and I took off the headset. I was in shock. 

Jess was sitting on my bed, wrapping her hand around my cock.

“What are you doing, Johnny?” she teased as she bit her lips.

I could not respond.

“Is this my panty?” She took the panty off my hand.

“Err… I can explain,” I was trying to force a sentence out of myself. 

“I think it is quite self-explanatory,” Jess giggled.

My heart was racing, and I felt guilty and ashamed. My cock was getting soft because of the overwhelming nervousness that I was experiencing. 

“Shit, I am doomed!” I thought. 

“Oh Johnny, it is getting soft in my hand. I thought you liked my panty? I thought you liked… me…?” Jess sounded disappointed.

“I’m sorry, Jess!” I shouted shamefully.

“Why are you apologising, brother? I quite enjoyed watching you earlier,” Jess winked at me. 

“I think that was hot,” she continued.

“What…? Sorry, what?” I could not believe what I had just heard.

“I said, I think it was hot, and I want you to continue.”

“Except, I do not want you to wear your stupid VR thing while doing it this time,” She added. “Look at me while you stroke it.”

I was in awe, “Are… are you sure?”

“Yes, Johnny.” She repositioned herself, now with her legs slightly spread apart while still sitting on the edge of my bed. She grabbed my hand and slid it on her inner thigh.

“I want to see you playing with yourself, with the aid of my panty,” Jess demanded.

My hand was shaking, but I moved it in further. 

“Hmmm, Johnny, do you want this panty instead?”

I could feel where I was touching was warm and moist. I followed the direction and rotated my wrist. I could feel something swollen behind the fabric. I instinctively rubbed it with my middle and ring fingers.

“Aww Johnny!” Jess screamed. And I withdrew my fingers out of fear.

“It felt good Johnny… do it again. Do not stop.” Jess looked into my eyes, bent her torso, and leaned forward toward me. “Keep doing it. You did well,” she whispered in my ears. 

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

Her perfume and her whisper excited me and gave me the courage to do what I did. This time I rubbed it harder and faster. Following the movement, I felt the fabric getting wetter, and her pussy was slightly enlarged.

“Yessss, that is it. Now gently do some circular motion.” Jess guided me.

I followed her instruction and heard her moan louder, and her breathing became more rapid.

“Johnny, stop,” Jess moaned.

I stopped immediately, thinking if I might have done something wrong.

Jess stood up, her eyes never stopped locking mine.

“Do you want it?” she asked softly.

“My panty. You have made it so wet. It is a bit uncomfortable to keep it on.” She started stripping her panty off in front of me.

Jess was holding a pair of emerald thongs, it was tiny. She sniffed at it, and smiled. “You did well.” She then threw the pair to my face.

“See how wet you made me,” she chuckled.

The fabric of the thong was so thin, as in I could see through it. I noticed the thong was so wet, seemed like a glass of water has been spilled onto it. And it smelled… so sensual.

Even though I was nervous, I felt excited and accomplished as well.

“Yes, it was wet.” I grinned while I started to hold my hardened dick again.

“Tell me, Johnny, do you like the smell of it?” Jess asked directly. 

“I do, it’s … Amazing!”

She bend over and crawled onto the bed toward me. “Do you,” she stopped, “want to taste my pussy?”

I swallowed the saliva in my mouth, and I nodded. I felt like my pupils dilated, my throat was dry, and my heart pounded so loudly that I thought Jess could hear.

She push me back to bed and continued crawling until my face was under her dress.

Her cleanly shaved pussy was right in front of me. 

I held her thighs and started to kiss her inner things. Slowly moving to her private part. She moaned while slowly lowing her body.

I pressed my lips gently on her labia which was already wet and sweet. I heard her moan softly. I could feel my breath bouncing back to my face from her labia as I was breathing so deeply due to my nervousness. It was the first time I tasted a pussy.

Jess reached for my stiff hand that was resting on her thighs and slid them to her butt. They were soft and bouncy. I could not help but grab them. Jess laughed.  I raised my head wanting to continue kissing her labia.

Sticking out my tongue, I started licking, following the trail of the sweetness left on her pussy. I pushed harder, and I found the source of sweetness lay behind her vestibule. It was slippery and soft. The harder I pushed my tongue, the more moister it became. The fluid was both sweet and slightly salty. The taste of it made me crave more.   

“Right there, don’t stop, Johnny!” Jess asked.

She moaned louder as I targeted her clitoris. Suddenly, her hands spread open her pussy as she screamed with enjoyment, “Don’t stop! Keep licking there!”

One of her hands slowly moved away, and reach the top of her pussy, I saw her rubbing there. I wanted to please her, so I moved my hand from her butt and replaced her hand. I rubbed where her hand was while I continued licking.

“Oh yes! It feels good!” Jess exclaimed. She started moving forward and backward on my face. My nose tip was rubbing her clitoris as she moved. I could fully appreciate the sweet scent that came from her beautiful pussy.

“It’s almost there, do not stop!” she repeated as she moved faster. I diligently followed the order from my lovely step-sister. Furthermore, I experimented with adding some sprawling tongue movement.

“I’m coming, I’m coming!” Jess yelled, as she shook and had her thighs tighten in my face. I playfully stuck my tongue out and gave it one last lick.

“Stop, stop, it is too sensitive now,” she said weakly.

She slowly raised her body and looked me in the eyes, exhausted. “That was great, thank you.”                             

I grinned without saying anything. I wasn’t sure if I did a good enough job, but I hoped so.

“Now, let me.” She smiled while gradually kneeling in front of my cock. It was so erect, I felt like I could cum at any time.

“Huh…?” I questioned.

She stared at my cock. “I’ve been wanting to play with it since I saw you playing earlier.”

My mind went blank, and my heart beat even faster.

She giggled and pulled all her hair back before putting her hands on my chest. 

Her hands were smooth as silk, they ran from my chest to my pubic bones. She then kissed the tip of my cock.

“Hmmm, it is nice, Johnny.”

She started from the tip and continued kissing the shaft, all the way to my balls. She was a gentle kisser. After slightly kissing each of my balls, she licked from my scrotum back to the tip of my cock.

She smiled seductively as she looked back at me. I felt like I was blushing. She giggled again, opened her mouth and hid my cock in it.

Her tongue was sprawling around my cock. Suddenly, before I could respond or said anything, I exploded. I came in her mouth. It was like a second after she wrapped my cock in her mouth. 

She looked at me, quite satisfied. Then she spat my cum out from her mouth. “It was intense before, wasn’t it,” she teased.

I looked away, feeling useless. My face was hot. 

She reached for my face, locked her eyes on mine, and smile, “It was fun, but I better go now. I have something important that I need to tell Tom.” 

I was pulled back to the reality where she and Tom were together. “Yeah, you better be,” I said with disappointment.

Jess must have noticed my low spirit, she then added, “It is time to end things with him.”

My eyes widened, in shock. “What?!” I almost screamed.

“I will see you later tonight, Johnny, while Dad and Mum are asleep. I will be late tonight.” She smiled. “You and I need to finish something, so wait for me, okay?”

My heart almost exploded. Then I nodded, “Yeah?”

“Also!” Jess suddenly sounded serious. “Don’t masturbate in my panties anymore, not without me! I want to see you play.” 

I was speechless.

“Keep my panties.” She opened my palm and pushed that emerald panty into my hand.

Jess tidied her dress and headed back to her room. Before she left mine, she kissed my forehead, “It was great. I am looking forward to tonight,” she whispered in my ear.

“Oh, right, maybe you should consider shaving too. Not many girls like it hairy when they are sucking your… thingy,”  Jess joked as she opened my bedroom door. 

I lay still on the bed, trying to figure out what just happened and what she meant about later that night.

I heard her bedroom door open and closed, and then the front door closed. She left. 

As for what happened that night, it would be another story to tell.

Published 
Written by krad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments