Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Everything Is Good In My Holiday Home - Part 7 of 7

"I roared like a lion in heat, and continued thrusting…"

19
0 Comments 0
978 Views 978
3.5k words 3.5k words

With the absolute most beautiful goddess sitting on my lap on the sofa, I watched as she slowly led me into her narrow corridor of happiness. She was a tight ass. I had completely forgotten how the narrow vaginal walls embraced and hugged my finger tightly as I sat between her legs on my patio earlier that day. My fingers were ok thick, but far from the same girth as my shaft. For that reason, it was a greater challenge than expected to penetrate through the narrow gate of heaven. Slowly, yes very slowly, she slid a few centimeters down on top of me, lifted herself out, and in again to do the same thing, until she managed to open up completely. At first it felt as if they were tasked with choking all the life force out of my stiff shaft, and almost ripping it off, to eat me whole.

I was reminded of when I was seventeen and had a young girl lying on my bed. She had begged me to take her virginity, which I didn't really want, at least not at first. Back then, like everyone else, I was young and stupid. Fortunately, I pulled myself together and agreed to break her seal. The two moments were so reminiscent of each other, because then I also got the feeling that my precious cock was close to being being ripped off. Of course, that should not be understood as a negative thing, in any way. It was in every way an indescribable glory. Never before had I experienced receiving so much love about my male gender.

Little by little, her vaginal walls softened and molded to my penis structure. This made the experience more peaceful, and she could then go into small riding movements. We started out at a leisurely pace. Because every time she rode up and down, she became more and more stimulated. The fluid from her insides flowed forth in such a large quantity that it began to seep out and run down my shaft. It helped make each thrust incredibly smooth and supple, causing her to pick up the pace.

I sat completely relaxed, with my hands resting on her hips, staring unflinchingly at the extraordinary show before my eyes. Her large chest bounced up and down as her hips danced alternately from side to side and in circular motions. I enjoyed watching her sexual arousal accelerate from there. She used to grunt and squeeze her breasts unimaginably as she closed her eyes and immersed herself in her sensory experience of electric pleasure sending off her many signals each time she let me in and out.

I was worried several times during our intercourse whether the neighborhood would suspect something bad. Her violent moans became so loud at times that they would very easily attract unnecessary attention from the outside.

"Ohhhh fuck!" she screamed during her lively ride, and stopped abruptly. It happened again. Her entire abdomen was trembling while her entire upper body was trembling too. This time I had no doubts. She was about to be consumed by another orgasm, which hit just as wildly and violently as the first one. On the other hand, it was not only her body language that revealed the exceptional phenomenon, on the contrary. My cock fell victim to the effects of the powerful female orgasm. The dense walls bent and bowed like wild tidal waves numerous times, having no control over them. It was the contractions of the muscles that determined everything.

A deep and pleasurable massage gave the many waves to every centimeter of my long shaft, which received every jerk, thrust or other kind of passionate movement they made. It was not an entirely new experience for me, but it had certainly been a long time since I had experienced such a sensation. As we both sat enjoying her orgasm, each in our own way, I noticed that my cock was being stimulated to such an extent that it was reaching its breaking point. The pleasurable itch grew under my crotch, alerting me that it didn't take much jerking or riding motion to send the charge off.

After she gained strength, over the turbulent exhilaration of a climax, we made eye contact with each other. I was still inside her, feeling every nook and cranny of her erotic cave. She began to rock her hips little by little, and decided that she wanted to go on another wild and brisk ride like before.

"So I'm close to cum," I admitted, just managing to stop her before the release of millions of life seeds shot out and up into her fertile doorway. She raised one eyebrow, and got a superior fox smile on her face. Right after she cheekily bit her lower lip, and lifted herself off my long stick. She rumpled down me and down between my legs and only broke eye contact again when she had put her knees on the living room floor. She looked quite surprised at my thick member, at the same moment she discovered how soaked it was with her vaginal juices. It didn't deter her at all, but only aroused even more desires. She lowered her head, placed her tongue at the bottom of my sensitive testicles, and licked in one long extra tongue stroke all the way up to the tip of my cock head.

She rolled her tongue in, making sure to feel her own female fluids in the utmost detail. She made a brief neutral grimace that implied the taste was neither terrible nor delicious. Lustfully, she immediately grabbed my member, tipped it to her lips, opened her oral opening, and ate me to the core. She sucked tremendously, completely without teeth, while her tongue energetically ran around in different movements and directions. Both hands tickled me at the same time with light touches both on my lower parts, but also on my thighs and nipples. Shut up, how could such a young one multitask that good? We men had extra difficulty keeping track of several things at once, but that was in every way out of most leagues.

The amazing moment of luxury ended quickly. Before I could sense the caring treatment, the tickling sensation pressed against my root.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I yelled, closing my eyes. Climax had crossed the field of regret, and thus set off the alarms. The impulses spread, the heat and vibrations from the center of the orgasm flowed forward, and spread like rings in the water. I just managed to register before my vision was hidden behind my eyelids that the neighbour’s young daughter was still sitting with my male sex in her mouth.

"Fuuuuck, yes man!" I exclaimed, and violently spat my entire abdomen, in time with the pump of the ejaculation. I could sense that large amounts of sperm came out with each shot, and that the number of shots was more than what I usually experienced in a normal round of masturbation.

When the climax of my ejaculation was over, I opened my eyes again and felt my heavy breathing slow down little by little as my heart beat subsided. The neighbor's daughter still had my cock in her mouth, but had stopped, and had it resting in her gap. I looked at her in amazement for a while, without her moving much. It was only small and short jerks that she made, while I could see all the neck muscles vibrating and exerting their utmost. Several gulping sounds appeared, some worse than others.

"Whoah!" she gasped as she released her grip on my sex tool. She wiped her mouth with one hand and sighed contentedly.

"Did you just?" I asked, openly pointing down at my meat stand. She nodded back animatedly with a proud smile on her lips.

"It wasn't so bad, you actually taste good," she answered truthfully and openly. I got big eyes, and was in every way impressed that she had just swallowed my huge load of cum.

"So it was also cleaned up at the same time," she giggled, and kissed my cock one last time before getting up and disappearing out of the living room. I could hear her slipping into the toilet as the toilet seat rattled. Amazing how women constantly had to go out to urinate after sex, it was a mystery to me.

I looked down at myself and realized I needed to take a shower even though I had already had one. My skin was covered in a thick layer of sweat after the wild session, while my cock was smeared with various juices, which should also be rinsed off before I went to bed.

"I need a cold and quick rinse," I said, a little drained of energy, when I came out to the small room where she was wiping away the urine residue between her legs.

"Then let's take a one together," she suggested, and finished up. I turned on the shower and she quickly came under the cool water. Unfortunately, I only managed to enjoy the soothing effect of the rays before the darn bitch turned on the temperature distributor and turned on the boiling water. I fled out of the shower, then into the living room, where I turned off the lights and television, and cleaned up the worst of the mess. It was fitting that when the beautiful beauty emerged from the toilet with her skin clean and moist, I carried her into the bedroom.

When we got to bed, the summer night heat was unbearable. We lay close to each other without a cover, and could not put an end to our ever growing lust and longing for each other's intimate love. It therefore ended with us taking one last round before the lack of sleep rushed forward and inhibited the other physical needs that our body had.

The next day I woke up a little past nine. By now my bladder had been pushing for a few hours, and was now protesting so much that it was almost painful to wait any longer. Still very tired, I tumbled out of bed, went to the toilet and emptied the urine tank. The trip made me slightly fresher, but I could still feel the traces of lethargy in my body. I walked back to the bedroom and automatically stopped in the doorway the moment I registered the formidable naked female body in my bed. She was lying on her stomach, with one leg extended and the other bent. I had always loved the position of women when they lay on their stomachs. It made their bottoms pop out while their ass-cheeks were spread apart, revealing all the good stuff in between.

danniaramirez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danniaramirez

My morning iron, which was otherwise late, awoke with that wish, and was ready to penetrate the narrow cave again. Although I had penetrated and explored the same cave several times, it was a vital necessity that I continued to visit. I nibbled gently on my tongue, put my knees on the edge of the bed, and moved closer to the unique creature.

"Breakfast is served," I said loudly to myself, and licked my mouth passionately. I spontaneously slapped both hands on her big plump ass-cheeks, spread them, and watched in love as her two holes opened up further with artistic movements. They exposed themselves even more than they already were, mesmerizing me with their seductive gazes as they called desperately for me.

"Mhmmm!" hummed my morning nymph in a soft and low tone as my curious nose inhaled her natural morning scent which was heavenly and soothing.

"Ahhh," I exclaimed with pleasure, and immediately put my tongue on, and began digging the investigator into her sex. With long strokes of my tongue, I licked from top to bottom, parting the sweet labia. Her taste was a bit bitter, but the distribution of the different aromas between salty, sour and juicy made her taste quite good. I licked for a long time, warming up her hot sex, making it moist with fresh and new juices that were even more appetizing, increasing my motivation to want to eat more of her. The golden dune blossomed to full size, and became like a dear little boxing pillow that I could more easily massage with my tongue.

She begun to wake up more from her dreamland, which she now experienced was no longer a dream. She shot her rear even further out and up into the air, her black and forbidden hole almost yelling at me as I paused to catch my breath. I giggled mischievously and with a wide smile on my face, then took the illegal initiative and turned my attention to the hymen hole.

“OH!” she quickly put a hand over her mouth, and was completely surprised by her unexpected moan when she felt my tongue hit her dirty asshole. I licked wildly and violently around the wonderfully tight hole, as I felt a great pleasure rush through my body when I saw how torn she felt. Completely blissful, she automatically pushed her lap and her formidable bottom even further towards me, but also twisted her body in such a way that she wanted me to stop. It was forbidden, embarrassing and shameful for her. The fact that I put my mouth and taste buds in the absolute most repulsive place of her entire body sent huge streams of taboo signals to her human reason. But I didn't see it that way at all, and my pounding morning iron was on my side. It was an extremely naughty event, and only sexier to watch the young daughter attempt to turn herself inside out.

She made extra loud gasps when I started from the clitoris and licked in a long tongue stroke down to the anal opening. She was not just wet, but soaking wet. I stood up and bit my bottom lip briefly when I saw a single drop of my saliva roll down the butt gap and onto the sheet. She was in an awkward doggystyle, lying crooked with her amazing ass in the air. I put my hands on either side of her bare waist and pulled her close to my crotch as I adjusted her position so that she came up in a real and true doggy style. She was not lying on all fours, but only on her knees, while her upper body lay flat on the bed, without being held up by her hands. She looked exactly like a cat stretched out after a good midday nap. I then threw my stiff member on top, after which I made slow and long ball movements that made my cock slide tantalizingly between the big, round and firm ass-cheeks.

"Put it in," she whispered softly. So low I wasn't meant to hear it.

"What did you say?"

“Put it in,” she repeated, but in a higher pitch that made me giggle obscenely.

"Are you sure?"

"Put it in!" she was determined, and looked over her shoulders with burning eyes.

I was sold. My hand gripped the shaft of the penis and guided the cock head down to her entrance. She just needed a couple of nice dickslaps first before I dug into her. First, I carefully guided the pink tip inside, then jostled the rest of my thick crab away in a single hard thrust. A loud moan roared out of her. She tilted her head back, and I immediately seized the chance and grabbed the long light locks, which I gathered into a larger clump of hair. I held on tight, hammering my breeding stick in and out as the pace got faster and harder.

"SLAP!" I couldn't help myself and left a pink handprint mark on the left side of her delicious ass-cheek. She got another slap as I noticed her hand found its way down between her legs to her clit which she began to stimulate. At the same time, I felt her pleasant fingernails hit my testicles as I bottomed, which tickled beautifully.

We didn't change positions and fucked for a long time. Every time I could feel the trigger click, I pulled out, headfirst between her legs, and ate her until the pressure subsided. Afterwards, I thrust my stiff cock into her again, and continued where I left off. We did this until the intervals became so short that I could no longer hold back.

"I'm gonna cum!" I roared like a lion in heat, and continued with a few more single thrusts before pulling out.

“Arrrrr!” the charge was fired in several bursts onto her back. The first shots landed elegantly between the shoulder blades, while the last gathered tightly around the lower back. I threw myself back into bed out of breath. This time I didn't make her cu,, in which case the orgasm wasn't clear enough for me to register.

After catching my breath, I stood up and noticed that she was still in the same position, with her hand between her legs, masturbating. I smiled, thought it was cute enough, but also sad that she wasn't allowed to orgasme like me. I shrugged and shook off the guilty conscience. She honestly wasn't meant to have the same pleasure as me either. After all, it was just part of the deal that she would take loving care of me if she had a place to sleep.

I got up and went to the toilet to have a fresh morning bath, brush my teeth and got ready for another new and wonderful day. The night before and the morning now were at least the best possible way to spend a holiday. I hummed cheerfully, and was carefree. Even when there was a knock on the front door, it didn't change my state of mind. I threw the towel over my shoulder, pulled on a pair of quick shorts, and went out to open.

The moment I opened the door and my gaze scanned the person standing on the other side, thunder and lightning struck my mind. Worries poured forth, and my body promptly responded by sending chills through my arms and legs, making every little hair stand on end.

"Eh, erm, good morning dear neighbor!" I croaked in panic, and closed the door slightly in a hasty and restless movement, so that the entrance to the bedroom was not visible.

“Oh hi! … Erm … what brings you here?” I asked hurriedly in my voice.

"Yes, sorry to disturb you, and once again a big sorry from last night."

"Arh, that's fine, I fully understand," I said, waving my hand.

"Thank you, but yes, it's no secret that we have had some friction in the family..." I nodded in understanding, and pinched my toes at the situation.

“The thing is, we haven't seen our daughter since last night. I've been out driving in the neighborhood but no luck, you haven't seen her by any chance?” he looked at me with hopeful eyes, and seemed like a really modest man who just wanted his beloved child back home. I turned my head, peered through the doorway to the bedroom, where his naked daughter was still lying with her bottom in the air and my remains on her back.

"I-I-I can't say that I have," I lied. For God's sake I just wanted to open the door completely and invite him in so he could see how I had treated his beloved daughter. Just the thought of such inappropriate and cynical behavior gave me exquisite satisfaction.

"I probably thought so, but it was worth the try," he sighed resignedly.

"Thank you for your help, if you see her, please let me know right away," was the last thing the poor neighbor father said. He gave me a grateful smile before we said goodbye.

"Damn if only he knew," I thought after I closed the door.

"Ohh I'm cumming!" screamed the sex-loving daughter in an overflow of joy, exploding in a long-awaited orgasm as all limbs sprang and rattled. I became so agitated that I sprinted to the bedroom window and discreetly pulled the curtain aside with my index finger to make sure her father hadn't heard the ecstatic wails. Fortunately, the father continued his exit from my driveway. The last movements of her orgasm ceased and she sank with her bottom and lay flat on her stomach again.

"When is breakfast?" she asked, with a wide smile, biting her lower lip excessively. I didn't answer and just shook my head admiringly with a bulge growing inside my shorts.

“I sincerely hope you intend to stay here for a long time,” I answered. She looked up at me animatedly with her crystal blue eyes, and blinked cheerfully with one.

THE END!

Published 
Written by ZisurSF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors