Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Close Calls After the Changing Room

"It’s exam time at the girls school, but Talulah, and her teacher get distracted and Stephanie tries something new"

32
3 Comments 3
3.0k Views 3.0k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Footsteps outside Talulah’s door made Dean Chambers hold his breath and listen.

‘It’s okay, sir,’ the pretty brunette said without lifting her head from his chest. ‘I locked my door. No one is coming in.’

Dean nodded. ‘Good, but I am going to have to go soon,’ he replied. He knew he’d have to decide what would be the best time to leave - too early and he would run the risk of being seen by one of the other girls in Talulah’s dormitory block, but too late and he wouldn’t have a suitable excuse as to why he was leaving the building of his students.

‘Can’t you stay a little longer? Talulah cooed. ‘I thought we could do it again.’

Dean closed his eyes. ‘I don’t know if I can, Talulah. We’ve done it twice today, I think I might be done.’

‘Really, sir?’ she whispered into his neck, her fingernails trailing up the inside of his thigh. ‘I could put you in my mouth again. And you could put it between my boobs.’

Dean groaned at the sensation and despite how tired he was he felt his balls tighten at her touch.

‘Then you could make love to me again,’ his student continued.

‘Talulah, I don’t think we should do that again without protection. We were lucky I was able to pull out when I did. I might not be able to next time.’

Talulah huffed. ‘But it felt so nice. You were really hard and deep inside me.’ She paused. ‘And I know you couldn’t cum inside me, but technically you did - because you came in my mouth.’

‘How did you feel about that?’ Dean asked.

‘I really liked it. I wasn’t sure how it would be because sperm is quite thick, but I enjoyed it and I even swallowed some.’

‘I’m glad you didn’t find it horrible,’ Dean said.

‘Why? Because you want me to do it again?’ she asked.

Dean looked down at her. ‘No, because I wouldn’t want you to have not liked it.’

Talulah pouted. ‘Oh poo, I was hoping I’d get to do it again.’

Dean smiled. ‘If you want to do it again, I’m not going to stop you.’

Goody,’ she replied, her fingers sliding up over his balls before wrapping around his soft shaft, and despite his fatigue, he started to stiffen. She sat up, moving to face him, re-tying the knickers in her hair.

‘This little chap looks like he might be getting ready to play again,’ she said, lifting Dean’s semi-hard penis.

‘Talulah, wait,’ Dean said, sitting up. His student looked at him. ‘You really are beautiful, do you know that?’ he said. ‘And your breasts are amazing.’

‘Thank you, sir,’ she replied. ‘I’m glad you like my boobs. I do sometimes catch the other male teachers looking at them, but I suppose that’s because they’re bigger than the other girls' boobs.’

‘They’re amazing,’ Dean said. ‘I still want to go down on you.’

She smiled but then twisted her mouth. ‘I don’t know. I’ve been really wet and I’m worried I won’t taste nice. It’s embarrassing.’

‘You’ll taste wonderful,’ Dean said, reaching for his student’s breasts, and stroking her nipples.

‘I don’t know, sir.’ She paused. ‘What if -,’ she stopped again, enjoying to feel of her teacher’s touch. ‘What if I do a taste test,’ she said. ‘Let me go into the bathroom.’

‘Do it here,’ Dean said, his other hand stroking her other nipple. Talulah looked at him, her eyes fluttering at his touch, and then she slipped her hand between her thighs, her middle finger dipping into her vagina. When she removed her finger it glistened with her wetness and Dean watched as she brought it to her mouth, sucking it. She licked her lips and smiled at Dean.

‘I think we’re okay,’ she said.

Dean smiled back at her, pulling her to him, kissing her mouth, and moving to her breasts as he laid her down on the bed. She reached behind her head, removing the knickers from her hair, allowing her ebony tresses to splay out across her pillows. Dean started to move down over her body and she sucked in her already flat stomach as his lips found the delicate skin. Her breathing increased as he moved lower. She felt Dean move between her legs and she watched as his mouth hovered over her vagina.

The knocking on the door made them both jump. Dean looked up at Talulah who had frozen, listening.

‘Talulah? Are you in there?’ a voice called from outside the door.

‘Goodness!’ Talulah whispered, sitting up. ‘It’s Miss Stokes!’

•••

Stephanie flicked the light switch, illuminating her small bathroom. She pulled the hoodie over her head, the t-shirt beneath coming with it, leaving her in her bra and shorts. She turned the shower knob, letting the water run over her hand until it warmed up before pulling down her shorts and underwear and stepping into the bath.

‘What’s the best way to do this?’ she thought. She was starting to feel tired so lying down in the bath seemed to be the best option. Taking the shower head from its holder she lay back, playing the water over her tight body.

The spray was quite powerful, the setting she used to wake herself up in the mornings. Stephanie twisted the shower head, changing the flow of water until she found one which gave a thicker, softer spray. The setting felt kinder to her skin and she played the spray over her nipples, making them harder, and she sighed at the sensation before turning the head and moving it down over her taught stomach until it reached her soft labia, directing it at her clitoris. At first, it felt strange, intense, but as she became used to the feeling she let her head rest back and she opened her slender legs wider. A moan escaped her mouth as the sensation between her thighs ebbed and flowed and she lifted one leg over the side of the bath.

The pretty teenager was enjoying the sensation, but it wasn’t how she usually masturbated and she wondered if it was going to work, if it was going to be as good as Lilly had said. But she decided to relax and let the water play over her. She lifted her free hand to stroke over her breast, her fingers scissoring her nipple. As she lay under the shower spray the sensation around her clitoris made her eyes flutter, but the water wasn’t as intense as her finger usually was, keeping her on the edge of pleasure until the tingle started to grow. Her breathing quickened but the approach of her climax was inexorable, creeping slowly over her, sometimes intensifying and other times dropping away until the sensitivity of her clitoris built and Stephanie felt her orgasm approaching like clouds rolling in from the sea. Her stomach started to tense and heave and her deep breaths turned into pants and then whimpers as she started to cum. Her thighs trembled and she started to picture the couple from the porn film she’d seen on her cousin’s laptop; the large-breasted blonde being pounded by the well-endowed, good-looking young man, and then it was the sound of Mr. Chambers cumming as Talulah stroked his erection, shooting his cum onto her big breasts.

The water playing over her kept Stephanie cumming longer than she normally did. Her whole body started to tremble until the intensity became too much and she dropped the shower head between her legs, the warm water spraying onto her bottom and mixing with the wetness that ran from her slick vagina.

With her head spinning Stephanie lay in the bath, her breathing still laboured, enjoying the feel of the water on her bottom.

•••

‘Shit!’ Dean said, moving off the bed as quietly as he could.

‘Talulah?’ Jess Stokes called again.

‘You’d better answer her,’ Dean whispered, she’ll be able to see the light under the door.

‘Yes Miss Stokes,’ the teenager called. ‘I’m here, I’m just getting in the shower. Is everything okay?’

‘Yes, I just have the revision material we talked about yesterday. I want to make sure you’re ready to start revising next week.’

‘She’s going to want to come in,’ Dean said, pulling on his trousers and T-shirt, picking up his shoes and socks. ‘I need to hide somewhere.’

‘My wardrobe,’ Talulah said. ‘It’s big.’

Dean nodded, but stopped, looking at his beautiful, naked student. ‘I still need to taste you,’ he said, dropping to his knees in front of her, lifting one of her legs over his shoulder, one hand on a pert buttock to pull her closer to him, steadying her. His other hand grabbed for her breast and he pushed his mouth onto her vagina, his tongue pushing between her lips, glistening with her wetness and his.

Talulah looked at him in surprise, and then her head dropped back as she felt his tongue enter her before sliding out and up over her sensitive clitoris. She gasped but then he was gone, standing up and walking toward the large wardrobe.

Dean Chambers stepped into the wardrobe, pulling the door closed, surrounding himself in darkness. Outside Talulah pulled on her dressing gown, tying the cord around her narrow waist, before opening her door.

‘Hello Miss Stokes,’ she said, smiling at her teacher. ‘Please come in. How is your ankle?’

‘Thank you, Talulah. My ankle feels much better thank you,’ the pretty teacher replied. ‘I’ve had some quite strong painkillers, but Mr. Chambers was right, it wasn’t broken.’

‘That’s good to hear,’ Talulah said. ‘Are those the revision notes?’

‘Yes,’ Jess replied handing her a folder. ‘Because I don’t teach any of the subjects in the exams you’ll be sitting I will be one of the invigilators. I think Mr. Chambers will also be one. Shall we sit down and go through the reading material?’

Talulah froze - Mr. Chambers was in her wardrobe and she didn’t know how long Miss. Stokes would stay. What if he coughed or sneezed? She had to find a way for him to leave.

‘Yes, of course, Miss. But could you just look at my shower? It doesn’t seem to be working properly.’

Jess looked at her, confused. ‘Well I’m not a plumber, but I suppose I could try to help. What seems to be the problem?’

‘Um, well, the little switch that changes the water from the taps to the shower isn’t working. Could you have a look please?’

If her teacher noticed that she was talking more loudly she didn’t mention it, stepping into the bathroom. Talulah pulled the light switch and looked over her shoulder. Her wardrobe door inched open and teacher’s face appeared. The pretty brunette nodded, giving him a thumbs up.

Dean Chambers slipped from his hiding place, walked quickly across the room, and disappeared out the door, the taste of his beautiful student still on his mouth.

‘It seems to be working just fine,’ Jess Stokes said, flicking the shower from taps to shower head.

•••

The ticking clock was the only sound in the classroom. Dean Chambers looked up from his desk at the rows of sixth-form girls, heads down over their exam papers. He enjoy invigilating on exams, it was an easy two weeks at the end of the school year - all he had to do was turn up, bring a book to read and make sure no one was cheating.

He looked at the clock - ten minutes left. A movement at the back of the classroom caught his attention.

Talulah stood and walked towards the front of the room, her completed exam in her hand. He watched as she approached - it didn’t matter how many times he saw her he couldn’t help but think how beautiful she was - 5’5”, masses of dark hair tumbling around her shoulders, bright blue eyes that sparkled and her athletic figure with large, firm breasts and firm thighs made sleep all the more difficult for him. All of that combined with the fact that she was wearing a short plaid skirt that came slightly too far above her knees, a white school blouse that was a little too tight, her school tie, and white knee-length socks with black shoes.

His student’s perfume reached him as she walked to his desk.

‘My exam, sir. I’ve finished,’ she said in a whisper.

‘Thank you, Talulah. How did you find it?’

‘It was fine sir. I think I have done well. Although I do have a problem.’

Dean looked up at her and she leaned closer to his ear. From across the room, a blonde head raised from her paper; Stephanie looked at them suspiciously.

‘It’s my knickers, sir,’ Talulah said into his ear. ‘They’re very wet.’

Dean blinked, taking in what she was saying. ‘Do you need to go to the toilet?’ he asked.

‘No sir. The reason they’re wet is because I’ve been watching you from my seat and touching myself under the desk. And the fact that the knickers I’m wearing are white cotton I should think they’re almost see-through now. I’m sure you could practically see my silky smooth vagina.’

Dean tried to process her words but before he could reply she spoke again.

‘So do you think we could make love when everyone leaves?’

He looked up at his student. ‘I don’t have any condoms with me,’ he replied.

Talulah shook her head, leaning close again. ‘It’s alright, sir, we don’t need them. While we were on revision break I went to my doctor and he put me on the birth control pill.’

Dean could feel his penis starting to thicken. He had found it all but impossible not to think about Talulah in the two weeks she had been preparing for exams and now he wanted her again.

‘So can we make love?’ Talulah asked again.

He looked up at her. ‘No we can’t,’ he said his voice a whisper but authoritative. Talulah’s face dropped. ‘Why not, sir?’

‘Because I want to fuck you,’ Dean Chambers replied.

The shock Talulah felt was obvious on her face.

‘Could you return to your seat, please Talulah,’ Dean said, his voice louder now. ‘And I will see you after the exam.’

The student turned, her teacher’s statement ringing in her ears and she started to walk, in a daze, down the row of desks. As she passed Stephanie’s desk her friend looked up.

‘Are you okay?’ she asked.

Talulah stopped, blinked, computing her friend’s question, then she nodded and walked back to her seat, her heart racing, her underwear damp against her bare skin.

‘Pens down ladies’, Dean Chambers said as the second hand passed 12, ‘and turn over your papers.’. The room was suddenly filled with excited conversations about what answers had been given to controversial questions. Talulah watched as her classmates stood, and filed towards the front of the room, dropping their exam papers on the large oak desk, excited that it was the weekend and exams were finally over.

HannahSpark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannahSpark

‘Are you coming?’ Victoria asked, turning to Talulah.

‘Um, I need to see Mr. Chambers about something. I’ll see you later for a hot chocolate?’

The pretty student nodded, her brown ponytail bouncing, and headed for the classroom door, linking arms with Stephanie who looked over her shoulder at their friend.

As the last student left the classroom Dean Chambers stood, opened the door, looking out into the corridor before closing the door and locking it. At the back of the class, Talulah’s heart raced. She stood, walking between the desks until she stood in front of her teacher. She opened her mouth to speak but Dean pulled her to him, crushing his lips to hers, her breasts against his chest. Talulah lifted herself onto her toes, throwing her arms around his neck.

The teacher broke their kiss, his mouth sliding down her jawline to the tender flesh of her neck and she sighed, goosebumps appearing on her skin, her nipples aching from being hard all morning.

Dean moved to the front of her neck. ‘Do you have your school blazer with you?’ he asked.

‘Of course sir,’ she replied. ‘It’s a school requirement. It’s on the back of my chair. ’

‘Good,’ he whispered, pulling at her blouse, tearing it open, her school tie flipping up before dropping back between her breasts. His student gasped as her buttons clicked across the floor of the classroom.

Regaining some composure she looked down. ‘I’m sorry I’m not wearing a very sexy bra, sir,’ she said. ‘I’ve been so aroused for the last two weeks I had to wear this cotton one to stop my nipples from showing through my school shirt.’

‘You look sexy in everything,’ her teacher said, reaching for the clasp at the back, unhooking it. The item of clothing loosened around her breasts and he kissed the top of each mound, pushing her blouse off her shoulders and down her arms. As it landed on the floor behind her he pulled her bra straps off her shoulders revealing her large breasts. Without stopping he took one nipple in his mouth, sucking it.

Talulah gasped. ‘Oh sir, play with my boobs. I’ve been waiting for this for two weeks.’

‘So have I,’ he replied, moving to her other nipple.

‘It’s been so hard to concentrate on my revision. Can I tell you a secret?’

Her teacher nodded.

‘I did most of my revision in just my bra and knickers. It felt really naughty.’

Dean grunted at the thought of his student sitting at her desk half naked.

‘Did you make yourself cum while you should have been revising?’ he asked, using his teacher voice.

‘No, sir,’ she whispered. ‘I wanted to tease myself, so I denied myself the pleasure. I haven’t had an orgasm since we were together a fortnight ago.’

‘So you haven’t touched yourself?’

‘No, Mr. Chambers, only today in the exam. I’m so turned on that I think if you were to even look at my clitoris I’d explode.’

Suddenly Dean spun her around, her shoes squeaking on the classroom floor as she turned, hair flicking up, breasts bouncing, until she faced his desk. He leaned her forward, her breasts pressing against the polished wooden surface. Talulah gasped at the speed at which she turned, and her stomach flipped in excitement.

Behind her she felt her teacher flip her short skirt over her waist, revealing her cotton-covered bottom and she felt him start to pull her underwear down over her thighs to her feet. She lifted each foot to step out of her underwear, catching on the heel and buckle of her shoes.

Dean dropped to his knees to remove Talulah’s damp knickers, putting them in his pocket, and when he looked up he was in line with his student’s soft folds. Talulah gave a gasp as she felt his tongue run the length of her lips.

Standing up Dean Chambers unbuckled his belt, dropping his trousers and underwear to the floor, his penis already hard. Taking his shaft in his hand he lined up the tip of his erection against Talulah’s velvet lips before pushing forward, slowly parting them.

Talulah gasped, her breath leaving a mist on the surface of the desk as she felt her teacher enter her and she gripped the edge as he pushed deeper, her breathing becoming moans of pleasure.

Holding his student’s hips, Dean felt her open around him until he was at his full length. He held still, waiting for the initial sensation of being inside her, so tight and wet, to subside. And then he was withdrawing again and Talulah felt his swollen tip reach her entrance before he thrust back in. She cried out, lifting her head from the desk. Dean reached out taking her hair, pulling until he could lean forward to kiss her plump lips, his steady thrusts increasing in force.

‘Yes!’ she gasped as he pounded into her.

‘Does that feel good?’ he asked.

Talulah nodded, letting out another moan.

‘Yes sir,’ she called. ‘Harder. It feels so nice.’

Looking down at his student’s firm bottom, Dean Chambers raised his hand, bringing it down on her creamy flesh.

Slap.

Talulah let out a whimper, pushing back onto her teacher. Again, Dean brought his hand down onto her bottom, the sharp crack mingling with the brunette’s moans. Talulah winced at the sting, bracing herself for another strike, the anticipation increasing her arousal.

Once more her teacher brought his hand onto her skin, now pink from his slaps. Again Talulah called out and he grabbed her hips, pulling her onto him, pounding deeper into her.

She lifted herself off the desk, her head dropping forward, her hair hanging down over her face, her breasts swinging with each of her teacher’s thrusts.

Both lost in the throes of pleasure and Dean reached forward, one hand finding Talulah’s nipple, pinching it while the other hand reached between her legs to her clitoris. Talulah bit her lip as her teacher’s fingers slid either side of her sensitive button, rubbing and squeezing, his touch suddenly releasing two weeks of built-up frustration. Her orgasm tore through her, her body tensed and her legs trembled.

‘Mr. Chambers,’ she gasped as she climaxed.

Dean could see her body tremble as her clitoris became ultra-sensitive and her knees began to buckle. Releasing her clit he leaned forward, kissing her back and shoulders as his beautiful student lay face down on his desk, gasping for air. His thrusts had lost their force, but still, he moved inside her as he massaged her large breasts, his hands trapped between the firm mounds and the desk.

‘Sir, did you cum?’ Talulah asked between gasps. She raised her head to look back at him.

‘No,’ Dean replied. ‘Not yet. I want to be looking at your face when I cum.’

She smiled, nodding, still taking deep breaths. ‘I also want that,’ she said.

Taking a step back Dean pulled his hard-on out from inside her and Talulah turned.

‘Sit on the desk,’ Dean said. Talulah did as he asked, allowing her teacher to lift her legs onto his arms, her white socks and black shoes hanging loose. She winced as her tender bottom touched the desk.

She felt open and exposed in the bright classroom but it only added to her arousal. She looked down at his steel-like erection moving just above her wet vagina and she took it in her hand, guiding him back inside her. Her head fell back as she felt him fill her again, but then, propping herself on her elbows she watched as Dean began thrusting again.

Seeing his gorgeous student in front of him, legs spread, large breasts bouncing as he thrust, Dean Chambers knew he wouldn’t last much longer.

‘That’s right, sir. Fuck me,’ Talulah whispered, the words sounding strange to her, not having used that type of profanity before. But seeing and feeling her teacher thrusting into her she wanted to be fucked. ‘Fuck me hard,’ she said, louder. ‘Cum inside my pussy, sir.’

The sound of her soft voice and perfect diction saying the words drove Dean Chambers on and he increased his speed, fucking her harder and faster. Talulah could see he was close.

‘Cum for me, sir. Cum inside me.’

And with a final push Dean Chambers came, his cock swelling, his balls tightening, unloading his cum into his student. He gasped, saying her name, pulling her onto him, all the while watching her beautiful face and sparking blue eyes.

The beautiful brunette lay back on the desk, her hair hanging off the edge, strands sticking to the perspiration on her forehead. Her stomach rising and falling as her breathing returned to normal, aware that she was all but naked, her legs splayed, her teacher between them, still hard inside her.

She felt her tie lifted from between her breasts and she opened her eyes. Dean pulled her up gently, leaning closer and kissing her.

‘I can’t believe you spanked my bottom,’ Talulah said, looking at her teacher.

Dean grinned. ‘It was just there, looking so perfect. I just had to smack it.’

‘I liked it.’

‘I thought you did.’

‘And my climax was so powerful. It was as though all the orgasms I didn’t have over the last two weeks all happened at once. I might have to tease myself like that again.’ She paused. ‘But I don’t think I’ll be able to.’

Dean pulled her to him again. ‘We should get dressed,’ he said before kissing her again. Talulah nodded and he took a step back, his penis slipping from between her folds, and he lowered her legs.

Talulah sat up, shuffling her bare bottom to the edge of the desk, standing up.

‘Ooh,’ she called, leaning back. ‘My legs are wobbly, and my bum is sore.’

Dean held out his hand, steadying her.

‘Thank you, sir,’ she said, composing herself. Her hands went to her blouse. ‘What happened to my bra?’ she asked, looking around.

Dean scanned the floor, seeing it under a desk. Picking it up he pushed it into his trouser pocket, the large cups and causing his trousers to bulge.

‘Sir, what are you doing?’ Talulah asked.

Her teacher’s eyes glinted mischievously and he shook his head. ‘You’re not having it back.’

‘Then what am I supposed to do with these?’ she asked, indicating her large breasts. ‘You ripped all the buttons off my shirt, and my boobs aren’t exactly inconspicuous at the best of times.’

‘Put your blazer on, button it up and use your tie to keep your shirt closed.’

She looked down, twisting her mouth, considering the logistics of what he was suggesting.

Talulah slipped on her blazer, doing up the buttons and straightening her tie, the combination covering her large breasts.

‘This should be okay,’ she said, looking down. ‘As long as I don’t run, or move too much. I should be able to get back to my dorm at least. Wait!’ she said, patting her skirt. ‘Where are my knickers?’

Dean Chambers looked at his student, a smile creasing the corners of his mouth, and patted his other trouser pocket.

She tilted her head. ‘Sir, are you really suggesting that I walk around the school without my bra and knickers?’

‘That’s exactly what I’m suggesting,’ he replied.

She was about to protest but the sound of the door handle being tried stopped her.

‘Shit, the door is still locked,’ Dean hissed. ‘Quick, pretend to be putting the chairs on the desks.’

‘Okay,’ Talulah replied, ‘but if my boobs fall out of my shirt it’s your fault.’

Dean walked to the door, turning the long key as quietly as possible before removing it and slipping it into his pocket with his student’s damp underwear and walked back to his desk sitting down. Feeling Talulah’s bra stretching his trousers he pulled it out, dropped it into his desk drawer. The door handle rattled again.

‘Hello?’ he called.

From the back of the classroom, Talulah looked over at the door as she carefully lifted a chair onto a desk. The door opened. The man entering was easily twenty-five years older than Dean Chambers, his complexion as grey as his bland suit.

‘Was this door locked?’ the Deputy Head asked, looking at the handle.

‘Hello, Brian.’ Dean replied calmly. ‘No, It’s sticks sometimes. I keep meaning to ask the caretaker to have a look at it.’

The Deputy Head looked at the lock, jiggling the handle. From the back of the class Talulah put another chair on a desk, the sound making him look up.

‘Oh, hello Talulah. Good to see a pupil helping,’ he said turning to Dean.

‘Hello sir,’ Talulah said, reaching for another chair, the movement causing her blouse to gap open. She dropped the chair, crossing her arms over her breasts, her cheeks flushing.

‘Yes,’ Dean replied. ‘Talulah has been most helpful today. Very accommodating.’ He flashed a look at his student.

‘How were the exams?’ the Deputy Head asked, absentmindedly approaching the brunette.

‘They were fine, sir. I feel -,’ she stopped talking, a look of panic on her pretty face.

Seeing his colleague walking towards Talulah Dean jumped up, walking to the back of the classroom, stepping between them. The Deputy Head diverted a few feet from Talulah to look at a notice board on the wall, unaware of her predicament. Dean turned to her, a questioning look on his face. Talulah leaned towards his ear.

‘Your cum is running down my leg.’

Dean Chambers smirked and turned towards his colleague. ‘We’re going to finish packing up here,’ he said. ‘Can I do anything to help?’

‘Hmm?’ the Deputy Head said, looking up. ‘Oh, no, I was just doing a tour of the classrooms.’ He turned to leave but looked back at Talulah. ‘Keep up the good work,’ he said. ‘I’m sure Mr. Chambers appreciates everything you do.’

The pretty student smiled, her arms still folded over her chest. ‘I will sir,’ she replied, aware that Mr. Chambers was smirking at her.

The door closed and Dean turned to Talulah.

‘That was so close, sir,’ she gushed, adjusting her shirt. ‘It never occurred to me that if you came inside me it would leak out again. I can feel it running down my thigh. Can I have my knickers back to wipe it up?’

Dean grinned. ‘No.’

Talulah huffed, trying to hide her smile. ‘And I don’t suppose I’m getting my bra back either.’

Dean shook his head.

‘So I’m going to have to walk back to my dorm with no bra, no knickers, and cum running down my leg.’

Dean nodded and Talulah smiled, enjoying the game. Dean followed her towards the door and she stopped, reached between her legs, and quickly ran her wet finger down his shirt.

‘Two can play at this game,’ she said. She turned towards the door, then without missing a beat she turned back to her teacher, and pulled open her shirt, exposing her large breasts.

‘I know how you like my boobs, sir,’ she said. ‘Will I see you again soon?’

‘Sooner than you think,’ he replied.

Smiling, Talulah turned and walked out the door.

Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments