Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Meaning Of Discipline - Part 6

"Lucy is caught lying to her mother and receives a special punishment."

25
4 Comments 4
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"I would like to thank Undiecontrol for his help proofreading this story and turning into more readable English. Note: This story is part of a series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>You may wish to read the earlier parts first. All of the characters are over the age of eighteen."

To recap, Lucy and her boyfriend Philip are both eighteen and in their final year of school. Lucy's mother, Mary, is a strict disciplinarian and, as soon as Lucy and Philip had started dating, she laid down rules about what was and wasn’t allowed. Both Lucy and Philip have since been subjected to Mary’s discipline for breaking those rules.

One of Mary’s rules is that Lucy and Philip should only meet at Lucy's home so Mary could “keep an eye on them”. However, Mary had just discovered that Lucy had lied to her and spent the night at Philip's home.

What happened next marked a turning point in what the pair understood by the meaning of discipline. Lucy and Philip returned together after school and came into Lucy's house to find Mary busy in the kitchen. Immediately, Lucy could tell that she was in trouble. Mary glared at her and simply said, “Lucy, I want a word with you, so take a seat. Philip, you can sit down as well." With a feeling of trepidation, both did as they were told.

Mary continued, forebodingly, “I bumped into Sarah’s mum today.” With this simple statement, Lucy immediately knew she was in serious trouble. Philip's parents had decided that now he was eighteen, it was safe to leave him alone at home. They had gone away one weekend to visit relatives and left Philip in charge of the house. Lucy and Philip had decided to use this opportunity to spend the night together.

Lucy's friend, Sarah, had helped her to deceive Lucy's mother by supporting her lying to Mary that she was having a sleepover with Sarah. Mary had even dropped Lucy at Sarah’s house with an overnight bag. The girls had chosen the time carefully, so Lucy arrived before Sarah’s parents returned home. Then Lucy had gone around to Philip's house and they had spent the night together.

Sensing her daughter's growing fear, Mary went on to say, “I had an interesting chat with Sarah’s mother and I thanked her for having you around for a sleepover. The trouble was, Lucy, she didn’t know what I was talking about.” She glared at Lucy, waiting for that last, ominous sentence to sink in.

Lucy didn’t know what to say. She went bright red and stared down at the table.

Mary grimly carried on, “Sarah’s mother has just called me back. She has spoken to Sarah and found out what you two were up to. Thanks to her part in your little plan, Sarah has just spent ten minutes over her mother's knee being spanked with a hairbrush.”

The silence was deafening. Lucy started crying and just didn’t know what to say.

Seeking confirmation, Lucy’s mother asked, “I assume you went to Philip's house and stayed with him?”

Lucy tearfully replied, “Yes, Mum ... I’m sorry, but I lied to you.”

Mary responded, “You will be sorry! I can’t believe you deceived me like this.”

Mary went into the utility room and came back with a pair of secateurs and some string. She put them on the table in front of Lucy and Philip, saying, “You two have one hour to make two birches. Walk along the river to get some birch twigs. Choose new growth, at least twelve pliable twigs per birch. Each twig should be about thirty inches long and about one-eighth of an inch wide at the narrow end. Bind them together tightly at one end with the string to make a handle."  

She waited for them to absorb these instructions before adding, menacingly, “If I don't like what you've made, I will give you the cane. Then you will go out again and make two more birches.”

Lucy and Philip looked uneasily at each other, picked up the secateurs and string and quickly departed. They made their way down to the river where Mary had told them many birch trees grew along the banks. As soon as they left the house, Philip asked, “Has your mum given you the birch before?”

Lucy said, “No, thank goodness! What about you? Have you ever had the birch?”

Philip replied, “No, luckily. ... I’m not even sure what a birch tree looks like. And how many twigs should we cut and put in each birch?”

Lucy considered the question carefully, before replying, “She said at least twelve, but I guess if the birches are not big enough, we will get the cane.”

Philip responded, “Yes, and then will have to make some bigger ones and get the birch as well. Double punishment!”

They came to the river and started walking along. There were lots of silver birch trees along the bank, which they hadn’t really noticed before, but the branches seemed to hang down, and it was easy to reach the newest, thin ones. Lucy remarked, “I guess these trees are what we need because look how the branches droop down. How long is thirty inches?”

Philip replied, “A bit longer than your arm, I suppose. I guess we should strip the leaves off.”

Philip reached up and started cutting off the ends of the low-hanging branches while Lucy removed the leaves. An old lady walking along the river interrupted them. “What are you two doing, damaging those trees?” she asked in an accusing manner.

Lucy replied, “Sorry! My mother told us to gather some birch twigs.”

The old lady realized what they were for and laughed, “Oh, I see, your mother has sent you out to make a birch. What a good idea! Just what you two need is a good dose of the birch on your bare bottoms.”

The lady then softened a little and said, “I used to get the birch when I was a girl. It stings like nothing else, but I didn’t think that it still happened. Take it from me, you should try to smooth off any rough bits as they will cut the skin when you get your beatings.”

Lucy and Philip looked at each other as the old lady walked off down the river--this punishment could prove to be even worse than they had imagined. Philip continued cutting off twigs while Lucy stripped off the leaves. Finally, they had cut about thirty or forty branches that seemed to meet Mary's specification in length and thickness, and they started back towards the house. They didn’t want to make the birches until they got home. It was embarrassing enough carrying the twigs without walking around with a couple of assembled birch rods.

When they got home, Lucy went into the house and, taking note of the advice from the old lady, used a craft knife to cut off any rough or nobbly bits from the twigs. Once smoothed off, the pair started bundling the twigs together, wondering how many to put in each birch. They decided not to risk just twelve and instead made one birch with fifteen twigs and another with eighteen. Finally, they wrapped string around and around the ends to hold the twigs together and make handles.

They took the finished birches into the kitchen and showed them to Lucy’s mother, who, to their relief, seemed satisfied with the end products. Mary then went into the hall and emptied the umbrellas from a large pot they used as an umbrella stand. She poured in a copious amount of table salt, filled the stand with water and put the birches in to soak.

Then she looked at Lucy and Philip and ordered, “Strip naked, both of you.”

Mary looked on as they removed their clothes. Philip watched mesmerised as Lucy unfastened her blouse, revealing her bra, and then slipped off her skirt. She looked fantastic in just her bra and panties and Philip had stopped undressing as he couldn’t keep his eyes off her.

Mary smacked Philip’s bottom, saying, “For goodness sake, stop watching her and get undressed.”

Philip reluctantly started undressing as Lucy’s bra came off, her lovely breasts bouncing around as she bent over to take off her socks.

Philip took off his shirt and then his trousers. As you might expect, he had an erection. Not many straight men could watch an eighteen-year-old schoolgirl doing a striptease and not get excited. Philip took off his socks and pants and stood there with his massive penis sticking out upwards. Lucy watched in awe and then took off her panties. Her nipples stiffened as she looked over Philip's body.

Mary told them to go and stand in separate corners. Lucy went off into her corner and faced the wall but Mary couldn’t resist groping Philip's penis before he went to his corner. Mary told them to put their hands on their heads and stand still for fifteen minutes while she made herself busy in the kitchen and the birches had time to soak.  

When their time was up, Mary recalled them, saying, “Ok, you two, come here. Ladies first, I think. Lucy, you are going to get six of the best with a birch. Bend over the table and hold on to the sides.”

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

Obediently, Lucy bent over the table and held on as she had been told. She knew the corporal punishment position that her mother expected her to adopt, so she spread her legs apart, exposing her anus and genitals. Then she went on tiptoe and dipped her back low, presenting her lovely bottom for punishment. Philip was enjoying the view, and, despite the fear he was feeling, his penis leapt back into action.

Mary took the larger of the two birches from the umbrella stand. She allowed it to drain off for a moment, then swished it through the air towards Lucy and Philip. This sent a shower of little water drops flying over them, causing them both to shudder with the shock of the cold water landing on their naked bodies.

The atmosphere was electric as Mary lined up the birch on Lucy’s bottom. Unlike a smooth cane, the rough wet twigs scratched against Lucy's bottom. Lucy trembled again as the cold water from the birch ran down her bottom, across her anus and down to her vagina.

Mary pulled back the birch and brought it crashing down on Lucy’s bottom. The many wiry twigs spread out across her flesh, stinging her from the top of her buttocks to her legs. Although each twig was less severe than a cane, there were eighteen of them all at once. The effect was devastating. Lucy screamed and her legs danced about.

From where he anxiously stood, Philip noticed that the thin birch twigs were much more flexible than a cane and they wrapped around Lucy’s bottom, catching her on her hip as well. Just one stroke of the birch had covered her whole bottom with little red lines. He was fearful of how well he would take this frightening punishment.

Lucy got back into position and waited for the next terrible stroke of the birch. Her mother was in no hurry and making Lucy wait in position was part of the punishment. She hadn’t birched Lucy before and was observing its effect with medical interest.

Mary positioned the birch again on Lucy’s bottom. The second stroke landed on top of the first stroke marks, filling in all the gaps that had been missed. Lucy was quivering with the pain. She was in agony in places that didn't get punished by a cane.

Some of the twigs had been broken by the first stroke and were shorter than the others. As Lucy was discovering, the awful thing about the birch was that the shorter twigs find their way to spots a cane never reaches. For example, a shorter twig fell into the crack between Lucy’s buttocks and landed right on the little rosebud of her anus, while another wrapped around her thigh, landing on the inside.

Lucy was beginning to realise why a birching was so feared as a punishment, but it was about to get much worse. Each stroke of the birch broke off more twig ends, meaning more of the birch rods found their way to the delicate regions of her anatomy.

Mary waited a while as Lucy trembled. The next stroke was even worse than what had come before and it landed across the top of Lucy’s legs. The pain was indescribable--it was just too much for Lucy to bear and she leapt up, jumping around, holding her legs.

The longer twigs had hurt both limbs and wrapped around the side of her legs on the far side, while many of the shorter twigs had wrapped around the closer leg, hurting her inner thighs. Even worse, one twig wrapped between her legs and landed on the folds of her sex.

Mary coldly said, “That one doesn’t count, so you can have number three again.”

Lucy burst out crying. She had only had three strokes, and it was already far worse than a caning. Mary and Philip looked on as Lucy shook and cried. Each stroke had broken more ends off some of the twigs, leaving debris on the kitchen floor. Mary noted how the shorter twigs left red marks in the crack of Lucy’s bottom and on her inner thighs.

Mary was really annoyed with Lucy for deceiving her and wanted this punishment to be one Lucy wouldn't forget in a hurry. Consequently, she decided that the repeated third stroke would also be across the back of her legs.

Mary lifted the birch back and brought it down again on Lucy’s legs. Lucy screeched in pain but managed to stay, holding on to the table. Her soft and sensitive thighs were now a mass of angry red lines. Lucy was crying continuously and shaking as she tried to maintain the correct position.

Lucy’s mother looked over to Philip, who was still standing with his hands on his head. He was watching Lucy’s rudely presented body and punishment with undisguised interest. In spite of the terror he felt as he awaited his own punishment, his penis was fully erect and poking upwards. Mary couldn't resist the temptation to play with Philip. She put down the birch and went over to him. With one hand, she stroked Philip’s nipples until they were stiff, while her other hand played with his penis and testicles.

She pinched a nipple, causing Philip to squirm. Mary said to Philip, “Stand up straight, you naughty boy. What you need is a little spanking to remind you to behave.” She played with Philip’s penis with her left hand and repeatedly spanked his bottom with her right hand. Mary whispered in Philip's ear, “I can’t wait to see how you like the birch twigs on your testicles.” Philip was dreading what was in store for him.

After this little interlude, playing with Philip, Mary returned to birching her daughter for lying to her. Lucy’s next stroke of the birch was aimed at the crease where her bottom met her legs. This inflicted more pain on the sensitive lower part of her bottom and the tops of her legs. It was excruciating and Lucy wailed in anguish. Some of the inquisitive shorter twigs found their way to her anus and in between her legs.

Mary counted the last stroke, saying, “That's four." Of course, as far as Lucy was concerned, it was the fifth stroke but, by Mary's reckoning, there were still two more to go, and she wanted them to be the worst and the most memorable.

Mary shifted to the right of Lucy and then beat Lucy with a backhanded stroke. It was a vicious blow with the end of the birch, aimed between Lucy’s legs. Many twigs went between her legs, landing on her anus, perineum and vulva. Some twigs wrapped around, onto her inner thighs. The rest added to the throbbing in her right buttock and leg. Lucy went wild with the pain inflicted on her most private and sensitive parts.

She was sobbing, but eventually got back into position for the last stroke. They all knew it was to be the counterpart of the previous stroke. Lucy trembled as she waited. Mary made her wait for a full, terrible minute.

Finally, the last stroke was delivered. As expected, it came from the left with the ends of the twigs aimed between Lucy's legs. The twigs again stung the most sensitive parts between her thighs. Many twigs landed on her very tender inner thighs, the rest just punished her bottom and the backs of her legs, yet again.

The birching had been awful. The cane punishes the bottom and back of the legs, but the birch punishes everything, your bottom, into the crack of your bottom, everything in between your legs and your inner thighs. It's the little flexible ends of the twigs that find their way to where the cane can't go that make the birch so severe.

Lucy slowly calmed down. She wisely stayed in position, and Mary applied antiseptic cream to Lucy’s ravaged skin. Lucy was then told to get up and hold out a hand so that Mary could put a squirt of cream on it. She was then told to squat down and rub the cream in between her legs.

Lucy was mortified by the shame of having to squat down, naked in the middle of the kitchen, rubbing cream on her most private parts in front of her mother and boyfriend. Philip watched, enthralled, and wished Mary had given him the job of applying the cream. Mary had considered that option, but she wanted to deny Lucy the pleasure. She had plans for Philip.

Once Mary was satisfied, she told her daughter to get up. She swiped her bottom and sent her upstairs, stating that she wasn't going to see Philip that night and she should just go to bed.

Lucy apologised to her mother, causing her to soften a bit and hug her daughter, kissing her on the cheek. Then she spanked her bottom again, more kindly this time, saying, “Bed!”

Once Lucy had gone, Mary turned her attention to Philip, saying, “Right, you naughty boy, let's have some fun with you. Bend over the table.”

TBC

Published 
Written by mostlyharmless
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments