Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I would never have believed it would be that easy – but it was. I shouldn’t have been surprised because, after all, he is a bloke, and at that age, they are so easy to manipulate.

He was new to the school. His parents had moved out of the city to our countrified community and had taken up residence in the local pub. They were nice people, open and welcoming as all good pub landlords and ladies have to be. Their son attended our school from the outset and you could tell that his dark black wavy hair and good looks were going to cause a stir and at seventeen, he was intelligent with it.

He was always punctual, never missed a lesson and enjoyed sciences and geography the most. The younger girls swooned when he smiled at them, the more brazen ones, like Melissa Evans, would sit on the edge of her desk and practically let him look up her skirt. She would sometimes slide her arm into his as they left class together and tease him all the way down the corridor; laughing and giggling and directing his elbow into her breasts before crashing into the next lesson.  I couldn’t decide whether Melissa and Giorgio were an item, but I suspected they were not. He may well have fucked her in his short time at the school but Melissa was always on the prowl for new meat.

It was Melissa Evans that gave me the idea; which only made Geography lessons even more exciting than they already were. Springtime helped too, along with some selected short skirts and flimsy open tops.

After the Spring break, I arranged all the pupils in different seats for two reasons, I wanted to break apart some of the troublemakers, such as Melissa Evans and Tracy Cox and David Davies, Phillip Brown and Simon Southold and place Giorgio in my line of sight. A line of sight that I knew would tease and torment him; a line of sight that I had spent numerous hours over the Spring break videoing and reviewing the angle to get it right.

I felt confident and after the first lesson, I could tell that Giorgio had more or less caught on to the fact that his teacher didn’t realise what he could see. He was very wrong; his teacher knew exactly what he could see.

Every lesson started the same way. I would introduce a topic, discuss it for about twenty minutes while walking around them all, displaying my long legs and making my bra-less tits wobble as I walked. Then I would sit down and let the class read the necessary work packages and write their essay. I would sit on the chair at the edge of my desk and often lift my legs onto it. I knew that my stiffened skirt would drop and that Giorgio would be able to see right up my long legs which only served to concentrate his eyes at the point where my bottom made contact with the seat. Occasionally, I would sit with one leg crossed over the other; not very ladylike I know, but this would tease him even more because I knew he would be trying to make out whether I was wearing knickers or not.  

Of course, my position also put me in direct line of sight of Melissa Evans and let me tell you, she didn’t wear any knickers at all. That wasn’t surprising from the school slut, though.

Part of me was more interested in looking at Melissa rather than watching the gaze of Giorgio as he struggled to see more. I think she would have been amused rather than shocked to find that I was gazing at her pussy.

On one occasion, out of the corner of my eye, I could see Giorgio stare intently at me. I had hoped he wasn’t concentrating on the white-board behind me and so I pulled up a book to block my face and opened my legs a little. When I next looked over the edge of the book I could see he was feeling flustered.

I knew then – that he knew I was knickerless.

I moved slightly in my chair to put more of my pussy on display. The effect was instantaneous and I loved glancing in his direction from behind the comfort of my book. I decided on a little more and I could feel my pussy lips prise apart slightly. I hoped that he could see the moistness on the silky smooth skin that surrounded my pinkness. I turned my head to look out of the window and opened my legs even more.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Melissa stare at me and then at Giorgio and then back in my direction. Ooops, I thought, perhaps I had gone a little too far. She would certainly ask some awkward questions of Giorgio, that’s for sure.

I swung my legs to stand up suddenly and walked around the class to ensure work was being done. It was, except for Giorgio. I glanced over his shoulder and could see the tight bulge in his trousers. I leaned into his ear from behind, careful not to speak too loud in case the guy behind him could hear.

“What is that? In your lap, young man?”

He looked at me aghast at what I had just said.

“N…N…Nothing, miss,” he blurted out.

“You’ve got some explaining to do. You’ve earned detention for thirty minutes after this class, so stay where you are,” I whispered.

The fifteen minutes dragged. I could see parents turn up at the school gates ready to pick up their kids to head home for the evening. The bell rang loud and clear and everyone hustled their work into their bags, shoved their chairs backwards to stand and leave; everyone but Giorgio. The room exploded with the sound of screaming teenagers, screeching chairs and the rustling of coats as everyone vacated the room.

When the silence returned, I was looking Giorgio in the eyes with my bum resting on the desk in front of him; my feet firmly on the floor and to one side of the chair that I had pushed aside.

“Hard-ons in lesson time are not tolerated in this school,” I started explaining, “Why did you have a hard-on in my class?”

“I…I’m not sure, miss.”

“You’re not sure? You’re not sure?” I reiterated.

“No, miss.”

“You’re virtually an adult, Giorgio, seventeen is old enough to know what made you get a hard-on. And one that was so obvious.”

I glanced quickly out of the window to see kids clamber into vans, cars and people wagons, but more to ensure that no one was headed back through the half-closed door. I looked back at Giorgio; my head cocked to one side waiting for a suitable answer.

“I’m sorry, miss.”

I waited, amusement on my face but he didn’t elaborate.

“Sorry for what?”

“I was looking up your skirt, miss. I could see everything. I’m sorry, miss.”

His shy and confused confession was sublime and just what I wanted to hear, though I had expected a more confident reply from him.

Tamaralorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tamaralorens

“You were looking at this?” I said, placing one leg on the chair and lifting my skirt to reveal my pussy.

Giorgio nodded at my pussy before raising his head to look me in the eye.

“So, what do you think your punishment should be?”

“Punishment, miss?” He looked confused as hell.

I placed my legs back on the floor and told Giorgio to stand up. He did as he was told and then he dropped his trousers while I picked up the ruler from my desk.

“Drop your shorts,” I told him.

Again, he did as he was told and expecting six of the best. If only he could see the smile on my face.

As I said, I would never have believed it would be that easy – but it was.

As he bent over the desk in front of him I reached around and grasped his semi-hardon. To his surprise, I started to jerk him over the desk.

“Giorgio,” I whispered, “I said hard-ons in lesson time are not tolerated in this school, I didn’t say it was wrong.”

I could feel his eyes close as he let out a gasp of realisation.

“We can’t have young lads like you wandering the corridors with hard cocks like this. Can we?” I whispered into his ear while making him even harder.

“No, miss.”

“Now, are we clear on what needs to be done in future about this?”

“Yes, miss.”

I squeezed him hard before telling him to turn around. When he did, I placed my other hand under his bell-end and tossed his stiff cock into it.

“Then show me what we need to do in future. Show me now, Giorgio.”

“This is so nice, miss.”

“This is punishment, Giorgio, nice comes afterwards,” I said, with the straightest face I could muster.

He was on edge, on the verge of spurting into my hand when he placed his hand on my breast in a feigned attempt at keeping his balance. Of course, I pushed into him. If my hands weren’t in the way I would have let him cop a feel of my pussy. Earlier, I was in two minds as to whether to toss him off or get him to lick me but I think I made the right choice.

My words of encouragement were exciting him even more as I stroked his cock to completion while telling him how he mustn’t get aroused anymore in my class, how it would not be acceptable and how he would have to be detained should it happen again. I made it clear that the punishment next time would be far worse. I couldn’t believe how much spunk shot into my hand. I just about missed the first jet as it landed on my white corduroy skirt. The rest pooled in my hand as I jerked the white creamy liquid out of him.

He looked down into my hand when he finished pumping, wondering what I would do next with a handful of moisturiser. I looked at him and raised my hand to my mouth. The look of shock on his face was a picture I will never forget in a hurry.

I indicated that he should pull his pants and trousers up and get dressed. Fifteen minutes had passed since the end of the school day and when I looked out of the window there was only one car left outside the gates.

“Not a word of this to anyone, especially Melissa Evans or Tracy Cox,” I warned him. His nod was sufficient acknowledgement of my instruction.

He had just about finished tidying himself up and I had just about finished gobbling everything up when there was a knock on the door, followed by it being opened.

A short, grey-haired man poked his head around the door.

“I’m looking for Giorgio Berlusconi? He is here?”

I turned to one side and pointed behind me to what must have been his son.

“We’ve had a little discussion about his work, nothing for anyone to worry about,” I informed him.

Mr Berlusconi nodded and indicated that his son should sit in the car and wait for him. I could tell he wanted to have a few words with me and as his son left, he studied me, my face, my body and made every effort to make me feel a little uncomfortable in his presence.

“You talk with everybody, about work?” he asked.

“Not everyone, I was just giving Giorgio a little encouragement for his hard work. It must be difficult attending a new school halfway through the year,” I kept my responses professional and full of encouragement.

His hand suddenly brushed my cheek and I stepped back from him and nearly stumbled over the desk behind me. I saw him raise his finger to his nose before he pushed it towards my face.

 “You always discuss work with spunk on your cheek?”

I quickly shook my head. I had truly been caught out. Instead of being outraged, I felt his dirty gaze upon me. My nipples reacted and tented my pink blouse. I swear my pussy leaked fluid which was now running down the inside of my thigh. Instead of feeling scared, it sparked a need in me; a desperation of sorts.

As I saw it, there were two options: he could leave and report me and I would regret my actions for the rest of my life, or he could take advantage of the situation.

I was so relieved he chose the latter when his hand inserted itself up my skirt and cupped my hungry wet sex. Before I knew it, I was turned around and pushed onto the desk. My skirt was flipped upwards. I could hear the rustling of belts and clothes, a hand spanked my bottom hard and then I felt his hand between my thighs pushing them apart. Before my feet had time to stabilise, I felt his cock push into me. Not as stiff as his son's, but then, he had only just decided to fuck me a few seconds earlier. His cock soon stiffened and before I knew it I was panting and issuing expletives out of my filthy mouth as if he was a long-term lover. I took his pounding cock until he pulled out and squirted his cum all over my backside.

I sensed him squeeze every last drop out of it before he pushed it back into his trousers. He pulled my skirt down to hide my spunk-covered arse and I could feel it soak into the fabric and run down between the crack of my arse and over my pussy lips.

It was quick, needy, a very desirable outcome and I should have felt dirty and used but I didn’t – not in the slightest.

“Addio,” he announced as he walked through the door.

As I stood up, I suddenly wondered whether his son would take me in the same way but more to the point, I wondered what he might tell his son if anything at all.

I made a point of looking out at the lonely car about a hundred yards away and to the man walking towards it, opening the door and slipping inside next to his son. I lifted my dress and rubbed the spunk into my arse, though a finger-full of it did find my mouth and a few drops pooled on the floor dripping from my pussy.

I patted myself on the back as I reached for the tissues on my desk. This was going to be an interesting term.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments