Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Since You Insist… So Do I.

"Nina turns the tables on New Year’s Eve"

127
18 Comments 18
13.9k Views 13.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This a follow up to my previous story - Since You Insist... <p> [ADVERT] </p>- I suggest you read it first."

The text from Nina was unexpected.

I loved our experience last night, that was the best fuck I have ever had. I want to do it again, but I love Rick and would never cheat on him. If he agrees in the future I would love to play together again. Please respect this.

Jerry read the text three times before responding.

I understand. I don’t want to come between you two. I also enjoyed it. If you change your mind however…

She replied minutes later.

Thank you.

Jerry chuckled to himself, knowing that one day Nina would be in touch. He texted Terri, telling her to come by when she was ready, and showered in preparation for the serious fucking he was going to give his remarried ex-wife.

*****

It was Christmas Eve when Nina texted Jerry and invited him to come to their place for New Year’s Eve. With nothing else planned he agreed, and Rick called him to confirm an hour later.

Jerry arrived at nine with a bottle of wine and a six of beer. Rick and Nina greeted him with smiles and hugs, and a few others arrived shortly after. The night of drinks, playing cards, and chatting led to the arrival of twelve o’clock and a round of kisses. Jerry was surprised by the length and passion in Nina’s kiss, feeling her tongue on his, and noticed Rick grinning slyly as he watched.

“Stay with us after the others leave,” Nina whispered.

Jerry sat on the couch while the others left, all exchanging thank-yous and goodbyes, sipping his drink and watching Nina. Since her kiss she had kept her eyes on him, constantly smiling and glancing his way, even sitting next to him on the couch and leaning against him while her hand stroked his thigh. Rick closed and locked the door behind the last visitor and Nina disappeared down the hallway. He plopped down in the recliner across from Jerry, picked up his beer, and drained the can empty.

“That was a good party,” he announced.

“Yeah, it was fun,” Jerry agreed. “Nice to see everybody.”

“Sheila looks hot, as usual,” Rick slurred. “Some ass on that one.”

“Yeah,” Jerry agreed. “She's got a great body to go with that pretty face."

“I would love to fuck her,” Rick commented. “Like you fucked Nina. That would be so fucking hot.”

“Guess you should ask Phil,” Jerry suggested. “Maybe he’s up for it?”

Rick chuckled and shook his head.

“No way, he’s too fucking uptight for that.”

Nina reappeared, wearing just a red satin robe, and sat down next to Jerry after picking up her glass of wine. She took a long sip and looked at Rick.

“Who are you talking about?”

Rick chuckled and waved his hand.

“Come on, tell me,” she urged.

She moved her legs up and put them across Jerry’s lap before leaning against the arm of the couch.

“No secrets, remember?”

“Sheila,” Jerry answered.

“What about her?”

“I was just saying how hot Sheila looked tonight,” Rick admitted.

“Hmm, she did look great in that dress,” Nina agreed. “I would have sex with her.”

Jerry and Rick looked at her in surprise.

“What?” Nina giggled. “I’m allowed to find women attractive, too.”

Her foot slowly rubbed against Jerry’s crotch and the bulge was clearly visible when she smirked at him.

“You like to eat pussy. Wouldn’t you like to eat Sheila's?” she teased.

Jerry nodded and smiled. “Sure, anytime she offered.”

“You would, too,” she directed at Rick.

“Ha ha, I’d rather fuck her,” Rick smirked.

Nina moved her legs apart and placed Jerry’s hand on her now-exposed thigh. She moved his hand between her legs, feeling his fingers touch her wetness, and glared at Rick.

“I want Jerry to fuck me,” she announced. “In the bedroom this time.”

Jerry looked at Rick, waiting for his agreement, while he gently fingered Nina’s wet pussy. Rick watched the robe over Jerry’s hand moving and his cock grew hard.

“Uh, I don’t know, Nina,” Rick replied hesitantly.

“I insist,” she replied. “Just as you did before. You wanted to share me, so you’re going to share me.”

Jerry’s fingers were soaked and Nina squirmed while he teased her. Her hand pulled the robe away and Rick could see his fingers sliding in and out of her wet cunt. His cock throbbed. After watching him finger her for a few minutes he smiled and nodded as his drunken lust took over. He stood up and dropped his pants to the floor before moving over to the couch and looking down at her. His cock jutted out and he stroked it slowly.

“Make the little slut cum,” he snarled to Jerry.

Jerry moved his hand so his thumb rubbed over her clit and in moments Nina groaned in pleasure.

“Suck my cock, slut,” Rick growled. "Let Jerry watch you swallow my load."

Nina opened her mouth and took him in, slurping on the swollen tip while Jerry moved around and buried his face between her legs. He tongued her furiously while she sucked Rick, making her writhe and buck, and Rick grinned drunkenly. He held Nina’s head with one hand and started pumping his hips, the sight of her squeezing her thighs around Jerry’s head and climaxing bringing him to the edge.

“Oh... fuck!” he groaned.

Jerry glanced up and watched as Rick pumped his load down Nina’s throat, the throbbing cock pulsing as it filled her mouth, and little dribbles of cum pushed out the corners of her lips. Rick pulled back and stroked the last few drops onto her chin. He looked at Jerry with a sardonic grin.

“Fuck, that was hot,” he slurred. “Your turn. Then I want to fuck her when you’re done.”

Jerry stood up and began to unzip when Nina sat up.

“Jerry is going to fuck me in the bedroom,” Nina snarled. “You can watch if you want.”

Rick looked concerned for a moment and then smirked. He moved back to the recliner and slumped back, exhausted, spent, and resigned to his wife’s desires.

He slurred while pointing at Jerry. “Fuck her good, buddy. She loved your huge fucking horse cock last time.”

His eyes suddenly closed and his head flopped to the side as he passed out.

“Sweet dreams,” Nina hissed.

mariela2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariela2024

Nina stood up and dropped the robe to the floor, took Jerry by the hand, and led him to the bedroom. She climbed up on the bed and lay on her back, smiled seductively, and waved her crooked finger at him.

“Bring that big, beautiful cock up here.”

Jerry stripped and climbed on the bed, straddling her chest and hanging his long, thick member in her face. Her hands wrapped around the thick shaft and her tongue flickered out, lashing the underside and travelling the length of his swollen pole.

“Sooo fucking big,” she purred. "I love your cock. I can’t stop thinking about it."

She licked, sucked, and stroked the huge pole, smiling and softly moaning while rubbing it over her face. Jerry struggled to hold his load in and grabbed her hands.

“Wait,” he panted. “I want you to ride me.”

“Oh, yes,” she agreed.

Jerry lay on the bed and Nina pounced on him, holding his swollen prick in place while sliding herself down a few inches.

“Jesus, you’re so fucking huge,” she moaned after taking her hand away.

Jerry played with her tits, squeezing and tweaking her nipples, while Nina worked his cock inside. She sat straight up and wriggled her hips, working her little pussy over the thick cock, and suddenly froze.

“Ohhhhh,” she groaned as the orgasm erupted.

She quivered and whimpered for a moment before resuming her rocking movements and started bouncing up and down, driving herself down onto his fat cock until she climaxed again. With a loud squeal, she fell onto his chest and panted heavily. Jerry struggled to keep his cock in her, thrusting upward while she lay still, and his efforts resulted in another climax for the exhausted Nina.

“Oh... fuck...” she groaned, lifting herself off and collapsing on the bed face down.

Jerry moved behind her and pulled her hips upward. He kept one arm around her waist and used the other to hold her pussy lips open as he lined up his aching cock, pushing into her battered cunt with a hard thrust. Holding her hips tightly he fucked her furiously, driving himself into her with the desperate need to cum. Her tight pussy squeezed his entire length and he erupted, once again filling her with his torrents of cum. He shook and vibrated, his thighs shaking as he gripped her tightly and pumped load after load into her, sucking in a deep breath when the last spurt ended.

He lay on top of her with his cock lodged inside and rested on his elbows until he recovered. After laying down next to her for a few minutes he climbed off the bed and went to the living room to check on Rick. He was snoring soundly, spittle and drool running from the corner of his mouth. Jerry chuckled and took the can out of his hand, placed it on the table, and returned to the bedroom.

Nina had rolled onto her back, legs apart and arms over her head. Jerry looked at her for a few moments, stroking his cock while admiring her beautiful face and petite body. Her eyes flickered open and she gave him a little smile. Jerry climbed up beside her and moved the damp hair from her face.

“He’s out like a light,” he told her.

She nodded and smirked.

"Good. Do you know he screwed some waitress from the pub?” she asked quietly.

“No,” he admitted with surprise.

“Well, he did. Tried to justify it by saying I screwed you first, even though it was his idea.”

Jerry sat quietly, stroking the little fuzz above her pussy and stroking his cock hard again.

“So, I told him I get to do what I want and he can deal with it or leave. He doesn’t want to leave, so I guess we have an open marriage now.”

She wriggled while his fingers rubbed little circles around her clit.

“I talked with Sheila about you," she teased.

“Yeah?” Jerry grinned knowingly.

Nina moaned as he brought her to climax again.

“Oh, you make me cum so much!” she gasped.

Jerry climbed between her legs, lifted them up, and pushed himself back inside of her once more. Her wet and cum-filled cunt welcomed him easily, now used to his girth, and he fucked her slowly.

“You’ve been fucking her,” Nina panted.

“Yes, a few times,” Jerry admitted.

“Is she a good fuck?”

He picked up his pace, thrusting the full length of his cock into her, before answering.

“Yes, she is. But you are better.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah,” he replied with a hard thrust. “I think you and I should spend some time with Sheila.”

“Yeah?” she moaned lustily. “You want us to share your big cock?”

“Yes,” he growled. “Just picture it, Nina. Her big tits and sweet pussy…”

Nina groaned as another orgasm passed through her, exhausting her energy.

“I’m going to fuck you two together, watch you eat her pussy while I fuck you.”

“Oh… yes,” she agreed lustily.

“You will suck me, fuck me, share my cum.”

“Oh.. anything you want… everything you want…” she mumbled.

Jerry fucked her furiously, his cock ready to burst, and he glanced at the door. Rick stumbled into the room and stood next to the bed, a drunken grin on his face and his cock in his hand.

“Hey, you’re still fucking her?” he mumbled. "I wanted to fuck the little slut after you."

“Just in time, buddy,” Jerry announced.

He pulled his cock out, moved up quickly and exploded in Nina’s face. Hot cum splattered across her face and neck as he jerked quickly, finishing up by rubbing his dripping cock across her face and smearing the slick juice.

“Ha, what a little slut!” Rick scoffed drunkenly. “That’s so fucking hot... cum all over her face."

Jerry moved off the bed and stood up.

“Now you can fuck her."

Rick chuckled, climbed between her legs, and started pumping.

“Fuck, her cunt is so fucking wet,” he moaned. "Little slut cunt all stretched out by your fucking horse cock..."

“I already filled her up once,” Jerry told him. “Sloppy seconds, just like you wanted."

“Oh, such a little fucking slut… uugghhhh!” Rick groaned.

He came quickly, lifted himself up, and rolled onto his back. Nina lay silently, her face covered in Jerry’s cum and more running from her pussy, with her eyes closed and her breathing deep and slow.

Jerry picked up his pants, fished his phone from the pocket and took a few pictures of Nina. He dressed, pulled a blanket over the two of them, and kissed her on the forehead.

“See you soon, Nina.”

He drove home knowing she would call again and pondered the can of worms Rick had opened.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments