Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In a New York Minute - Part One - Chapters 1-4

"In a New York Minute, Grace made everything in Mac's life better."

55
23 Comments 23
3.6k Views 3.6k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third novel about Mac and Grace. Their story started in The Last Escort and continued in Amazing Grace. If you want to see how they met, fell in love, got married, became business partners, and had a baby, you should check out the first two series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>However, this story is plenty enjoyable if you start right here. The idiom "In a New York Minute" means something that happens very quickly. Which seems to fit their whirlwind romance to a tee! ENJOY!"

Chapter One

McKinley Stewart was a successful businessman who’d struggled most of his adult life with relationships and personal issues. Life was a puzzle, and the pieces never seemed to fit quite right, so he’d resigned himself to being happy enough with his growing IT firm and found a string of escorts to fill his sexual needs.

That all changed in a New York minute.

The past twenty-one months had been a whirlwind of life-changing events for him. It all started when he hired a sexy, intelligent redhead to be his escort and assistant during his European acquisition tour, which made it all the more incredible.

Grace Remy was indeed a force to be reckoned with, and the minute she decided to take the job he offered to help with presentations and warm his bed, he realized he’d gotten way more than he’d bargained for. The sassy redhead dubbed him Mac and made him earn a place in her bed and her heart. He’d never wanted anything more.

Grace was the last escort he ever hired. He’d been looking for a no-strings-attached situation with a woman who could organize meetings and events while he went about the business of acquiring European Tech companies to grow his own firm into a global empire. What he got was a woman who was educated, sophisticated, and sexy as fuck. It became abundantly clear that Grace was his soulmate and the rest, as they say, was history. She encouraged him to become a better version of himself but had done so in subtle ways. Grace didn’t nag; she didn’t need to. She just made him want to be a man who was good enough to deserve her simply by loving him.

All those scattered pieces of his life started falling into place, one by one, and he’d gone from a reasonably content man to a ridiculously happy husband and father. Now she was his business partner, his wife, and the mother of his newborn son.

He stood in the nursery's doorway, watched as their son suckled at his mother’s breast, and felt his eyes well up with emotion. Grace sensed his presence and looked up. When their eyes met, she smiled at him and took his breath away.

“Hey, DJ,” Grace cooed as she moved the baby onto her shoulder to pat his back, never breaking her gaze with Mac. “Daddy’s here just in time to burp you.”

Mac smiled and took his son from Grace. That alone was enough to produce a loud belch from their baby, eliciting his parents' laughter.

“Well, I guess I’m superfluous here. He’s got the burping thing down quite well,” Mac teased. Still, he patted Dominic Jordan’s back and coaxed out a little more air.

“Guess what today is?” Grace asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

“It’s one-month picture day for our son,” Mac said warmly, pleased that he’d remembered. “I can’t believe he’s already a month old.”

“I know, right?” Grace mused. “But it’s also my post-partum check-up day. And if we get the green light, someone’s gonna get lucky tonight.”

Mac felt his cock twitch. In some ways, the past four weeks had flown. But in others, it had seemed interminably long. He had declined Grace’s generous offer to take care of him orally because it didn’t seem fair that he could get off if she couldn’t. Plus, she’d been exhausted, and it seemed wrong in so many ways to enjoy her talented mouth when she was too tired to enjoy it along with him. He was willing to be patient with her. But he couldn’t deny being happy that she was just as excited as he was at the prospect of reclaiming their sex life.

“I love you, Gracie. But if it doesn’t work out tonight, no worries. I don’t want you to feel pressured into having sex with me just because the doctor says it’s okay.”

Grace sighed. She was lucky to have a man who understood that the spirit might be willing when the flesh was utterly exhausted. But it wasn’t just him and his needs she was considering. She loved being DJ’s mother. There’d been a time in her life when she wasn’t sure she’d ever be able to conceive because of an attack that happened long ago in her past. So, she was genuinely grateful for the child she and Mac had made together. But motherhood was a lot of dirty diapers and baby puke, and she longed for a sexy nightgown and some good, hot fun.

“Thanks; it means a lot to me that you’ve been so patient.”

Mac frowned. “You’ve been patient too, sweetie. It always irritates me when I hear guys act as though they are the only ones who are suffering from a lack of sex. Maybe I’m just luckier than most guys, but I’m pretty damn sure you’ve been suffering right along with me,” Mac said with half a laugh.

Grace watched her husband place their son in the bassinet and moved to him, surrounding him in her arms. “I’m the one who is luckier than most. I have a husband who gets it. But tonight, let’s at least plan for a quickie so we no longer have to suffer from orgasm deprivation. We can build up to the really good stuff in time.”

Mac kissed his wife passionately and realized he hadn’t done so since the birth of their son. He hadn’t wanted to make Grace feel pressured, but he’d missed her sensual mouth and sexy tongue!

“Mmm. Dr. Francis better give the thumbs up because I need you inside me, McKinley Stewart!”

Mac gave her a playful swat and headed to the elevator. “What time is the appointment?”

“Noon. Can you get away and come with me?”

“Who’s going to watch the baby?”

“Claudette offered yesterday when she was taking a tea break with me after making those yummy blueberry scones.”

“Our chef offered to babysit?” Mac said, wrinkling his nose.

“She’s a mom, so she certainly has experience. If you don’t want to leave DJ with her, we can take him with us.”

“No, that’s fine. I guess I just didn’t realize that Claudette would be interested in watching our baby.”

“Are you kidding? She’s crazy about him. She said yesterday how she sometimes wishes she’d had another child and misses the baby stage.”

“Cool! Then yes, I will absolutely go with you. And what time is the photographer coming?”

“Three o’clock. He’s also planning to take a family photo of the three of us.”

Mac made a mental note to have the photographer take a picture of Grace and DJ so he could put that on his desk.

Chapter Two

 At eleven thirty, their driver, Randall, picked Mac and Grace up to take them to her appointment. Claudette had spent an hour with the baby before they left so that Mac could see she was more than capable of being the first non-relative to babysit.

Two weeks prior, DJ was tended to by his doting grandparents, Mac’s father, Dominic, and Dom’s new bride Addie. Since they were in town for the birth and stayed to help, Mac arranged for them to be in charge so that he could take Grace out to dinner at Carmine’s on 91st Street to celebrate their first wedding anniversary. It was a brief but fabulous break from being parents of a newborn and a great reminder that they were still basically newlyweds that deserved a little time out as a couple.

“Everything looks great, Grace,” Dr. Francis said after the exam. “I’d still like to see you take another two weeks before you return to work full time. I’m not foolish enough to think you haven’t been handling some odds and ends here and there.”

“What about sex?” Grace blurted out.

“What about it?” Dr. Francis asked coyly. As Grace’s doctor, it was no secret that her patient had a very active and envious sex life with her husband.

Grace raised an eyebrow. “Can we get back at it?” she asked bluntly, making Mac blush.

“I see no reason to wait any longer to engage in intercourse,” the doctor said, shrugging. “Mac, can you step out a moment while I finish up with Grace?”

Mac frowned, but he did as he was asked. Once the door was closed, Dr. Francis asked, “Are you feeling ready to resume sex, or is this your husband’s idea? Many women need more time before they feel ready. It’s okay to wait if you aren’t feeling up to it yet. Mac will live.”

Grace chuckled. “Mac has been an absolute saint this whole time. It’s me who is impatient to get back to some semblance of a normal sex life.”

“I figured, but I always like to check with my new moms. Just make sure you use lubricant if you feel dry down there.”

Grace blinked. “Mac can smile at me and make me wet, Doc. But I promise to keep a bottle handy just in case.”

“Just remember, it might take a while to get back into the swing of things, even for a couple like you. Be patient with yourself.”

Grace agreed and headed out the door.

“Everything okay?” Mac asked, concerned.

“Everything is fine. Dr. Francis just wanted to make sure I wasn’t feeling pressured into having sex before I was ready. When I assured her that it was my libido that needed attention, she commented that we might need some lube in case I’m dry.”

Mac grinned. “Baby, if you’re dry, then I’m not doing it right.”

“I told her you make me wet just looking at me.”

Mac felt a swell of pride at her admission. “You make me hard when you say things like that.” He took her hand in his. “Let’s grab a quick lunch before we head back home.”

“That sounds really nice. But I need time to nurse DJ and change before our photo session.”

“Then we can pick up something to go if you’d like.”

“That’s probably a better idea if you don’t mind,” Grace said.

“Not at all,” Mac said, smiling.

Once they got home, DJ was napping, so they ate their sandwiches on the terrace off their bedroom. That way, they would be right there if he started to stir.

“So, is this a formal or casual photo shoot today?” Mac asked before biting into his club sandwich.

“It can be whatever we want. I just thought since we are having DJ’s one-month pics taken, it would be fun to have our first professional family photo,” Grace said.

“Let’s keep it casual if that’s okay. I’m thinking jeans and fun t-shirts,” Mac suggested.

“Sounds good,” Grace said, wishing they had time for an afternoon tryst. Knowing they had the green light to have sex again made her very horny. It didn’t help that Mac looked at her like he wanted to devour her in big, greedy bites.

But just as she was about to suggest it, the baby woke up and started crying.

“Ah well, duty calls,” she sighed.

“Finish your lunch,” Mac said. “I will get him up and change his diaper while you eat, and then I will hand him off for his lunch.”

Grace smiled. “I love this tag-team parenting thing we’ve got going, Mac.”

Mac grinned. “We make a great team, Gracie. We have from the very start. It just keeps getting better and better.”

From the very start, indeed. It might have been a little rocky back when Grace first met Mac and took the job as his last escort, but it didn’t take long to see that they were indeed a great match. There’d been a few bumps along the way; every relationship hit a snag now and then. But Grace believed they had been destined to meet and be together.

“Here you go, mama. One clean-bottomed baby, ready for his next meal,” Mac said, handing his son to her. “I wish I could stay, but I have a call in a few minutes, and I want to make sure I’m finished before the photographer gets here. Where are we doing the pics?”

“The living room, unless you have a better idea.”

“Nope. That sounds perfect. I will let Bentley know. See you at three, babe!”

Mac kissed her lightly on the forehead as his son latched on like a champ. It had been a little tricky initially, but eventually, mama and baby were in synch.

Grace inhaled the scent of her man and closed her eyes while her baby nursed. She couldn’t wait until later when they would finally be intimate again. She wondered if it was wrong to daydream about Mac sliding into her while feeding her baby, then permitted herself to crave her husband. After all, she was a wife too, not just a mother. It was normal, especially after a month of no sex, to imagine how it would be later when Mac took care of her needy pussy.

Chapter Three

When it came time to dress for the photos, Grace became frustrated. She’d lost a good amount of baby weight, but nearly all her pairs of jeans were too tight. Ugh! She wished she’d gone for a more formal look for the pics now!

Mac walked in to change and smiled. “I love you, baby. I can’t wait to see one of our family's portraits on the wall.”

He stopped, noticing that she looked near tears. “Hey, what’s wrong, baby?”

“I’m fat and frumpy, and I don’t know what the hell I was thinking when I said we’d do a family shoot. I can’t button any of my jeans!”

“Hey, we don’t have to wear jeans. We can choose a different outfit if that helps. For what it’s worth, though, the pair you have on look really hot on you. So, pick a shirt that hides the button and leave it undone. Who’s going to notice or care?”

Grace nodded, chose a shirt that was a little longer than her original choice, and fiddled with her clothes in front of the mirror until she was sure that it wasn’t apparent that her jeans weren’t buttoned. At least this pair zipped. This outfit would have to do.

She dressed DJ in the little jeans and t-shirt onesie that Dad and Addie had bought, freshened up her makeup, and prayed her zipper wouldn’t break on the way down to the living room. “Let’s take the elevator,” she suggested, hoping to avoid a wardrobe malfunction.

The photographer was set up in the living room by the time they got downstairs. But it wasn’t the person she had chosen when she made the reservation.

“Oh, hello,” Grace said. “I thought Brian would be doing this session today.”

The striking, svelte blonde smiled and shook her head. “No, sorry, Brian called in sick today. I’m Amanda, and it’s my pleasure to be here today, taking your photos,” she said in what almost sounded like a throaty purr. “Is this Dominic Jordan? What a sweet baby! My, you have handsome boys. Both father and son are just gorgeous.”

Mac grinned while Grace tried not to be annoyed. This woman standing in her living room was far too sexy for her liking. Grace felt the fat and frumpy feelings sneak back in, threatening to make this an unpleasant afternoon. It didn’t help that Mac seemed flattered by her exuberant compliments.

“If this little guy grows up to look like his daddy, you’ll have to beat the girls off with a stick,” Amanda continued. “You’re a lucky woman to have such an attractive and sexy husband.”

“Let’s get on with the photo shoot while we have DJ well rested and fed,” Grace said more sharply than she meant to. But seriously! Amanda needed to watch her step!

Mac’s brow furrowed, and he studied Grace’s face. He could tell behind the smile she was trying so hard to keep there that she was deeply unhappy.

“I’d appreciate it if you’d start by taking pictures of my wife and son together. I want a photo of the two people I love most in the world for my desk,” Mac suggested. “I mean, what man wouldn’t want to stare at his smokin’ hot, redheaded wife and gorgeous baby all day while working?”

And just like that, Grace fell in love with her husband all over again. He’d known just what to say to make her feel beautiful.

Abbyysaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abbyysaenz

Mac never took her eyes off her while Amanda snapped photo after photo of Grace and DJ together and then DJ alone. When it was time to get the group shots, he reached his hand behind Grace, snuck a finger in the back of her jeans, and slid it seductively down the crack of her ass. Instant desire washed over her, resulting in a gorgeous family photo with genuine smiles from both Mac and Grace.

“I’d like a few of just my boys,” Grace said as she stood up. When she did, it was obvious that her jeans weren’t buttoned. She froze, feeling embarrassed in front of Amanda. But Mac came to her rescue again.

“Oops, sorry, I guess I got a little carried away,” he said, blushing. “It’s hard to keep my hands out of my wife’s pants.”

Grace’s eyes grew wide, but she couldn’t have loved him any more than she did at that moment. The best part was that it might have been said aloud for Amanda’s sake, but it was how he genuinely felt. Oh, how Grace wished for the next several hours to pass quickly!

Amanda seemed to pout a little when Mac seemed utterly unaware of her, making Grace feel a little smug. She supposed that was small of her, but honestly, who flirted with a man when his wife and one-month-old baby were right there?

Amanda packed up her gear and props when the photo session was done. As she was ready to go, she said, “These pictures will turn out awesome! I will send you the link to them tomorrow so you can select what you’d like to have made into prints.”

“Sounds good. Thank you very much,” Grace said, striving to sound gracious.

“I’m happy to make an appointment for you for the baby’s three-month photos. If you want, I can take some more of you and your husband once you’ve shed your baby weight.”

Mac frowned. “Thanks, but we will let Brian know when we are ready to schedule.”

“Oh? Okay then. Well, you folks have a nice rest of your day.”

“We definitely will, thanks,” Mac said to Amanda while shooting his wife a smoldering look that made Grace instantly wet.

After the door closed, Mac was irritated. “Why on earth would she think it’s okay to flirt with me while my gorgeous wife is standing right here? And did she think that insulting you was a good way to be invited back? Honestly, if we can’t get Brian next time, let’s just call a different photography studio.”

Grace grinned. “You must really wanna get lucky.”

“It’s one thing to schmooze a little with a new client. But she was making me uncomfortable with the way she looked at me. And when her whole vibe toward you became rude, it pissed me off. I’m sure the pictures will be lovely, but I don’t want her back here again.”

Grace felt the tears roll down her cheek before she could do anything to stop them.

“Hey, baby, what’s wrong?” Mac asked, alarmed at the sudden tears.

“Nothing. I’m sorry, I don’t know why I’m crying. I just love you so much. I felt so self-conscious with Amanda here being all skinny and gorgeous, and then you made everything better just by being you,” Grace said, sobbing softly.

Mac put his arms around her and held on tightly. “I love you. You are gorgeous and sexy, and I can’t wait to fuck you later,” he whispered gruffly in her ear.

Grace felt a tingle between her legs as Mac reached under her shirt, cupped a breast, and rolled a nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She moaned softly and melted like butter in his arms.

“Oh, God, Mac, I need you!” Grace sighed.

“Soon, baby, very soon.”

DJ’s sudden cry interrupted their erotic embrace, leaving Mac hard, Grace wet, and both of them frustrated that they’d need to wait until tonight when the baby was sleeping and the house wasn’t filled with staff.

“I have one request for later,” Mac said as he lifted DJ into his arms.

“Oh? What’s that?” Grace asked, wiping the evidence of her little crying jag away from her face with the heels of her hands.

“The emerald and black nightgown.”

Grace’s face lit up at Mac’s request. It was the first nightgown he’d ever seen her in while she was standing in what was now her office. She was trying on clothes for their European trip, and he’d walked in on her dressed only in that. His instant bulge made her feel things she’d never felt before. It was a lovely memory, and her fantastic husband was very clever to plant it in her mind for later.

Mac handed DJ to Grace so he could get back to work for a bit before closing out for the day. He watched his wife with their son as he reluctantly left them to return to his office. He’d make sure she felt loved and beautiful later, and they would both benefit from some much-needed sexual release.

 

Chapter Four

The clock seemed to move backward while Mac took care of the things on his to-do list that couldn’t wait. Everything else would still be there tomorrow.

When he finally logged off his computer at five thirty, he suggested that their Admin, Avery, head home.

Heading downstairs to the main floor, he poked his head into his house manager’s office. “Hey, Bentley, do me a favor?”

“Of course! What do you need?”

“I need every staff member to go home so I can be alone with my wife and son. I’d like to spend time being a father and then see if I remember how to be a husband.”

“I heard you did quite well with the husband role earlier when you dashed the hopes of the unfortunate photographer.”

Mac frowned.

Bentley laughed. “People notice things and talk, Mac.”

“I suppose. It’s just that Grace got the green light from her doctor today and…”

“Ah! Say no more,” Bentley interrupted. “I’ll let the staff know that you and Grace are exhausted from being new parents and would appreciate a quiet evening.”

Mac felt relieved that Bentley had the perfect way to secure an empty house so that Grace would be more relaxed.

“Thanks, Bentley.”

“If I may, don’t wait until later to enjoy being a husband. If the baby naps after dinner, you and Grace might wish to lie down as well,” Bentley said, raising his eyebrows. “After all, you don’t have to wait if the staff is all gone.”

“Nothing gets by you, does it? Thanks for the excellent advice.”

“I’ll see that everyone is gone within the hour. Claudette will send dinner up to your suite in warming dishes so you can eat whenever it’s convenient for you.”

“You’re a genius, Bentley.”

“You’re far too kind. I just remember how the first time after our oldest child was a little awkward. Whatever we can do to help our Grace feel more comfortable is well worth it.”

Mac took the elevator as he was feeling a little beat. But when the doors opened on the sixth floor, fatigue left him while his manhood sprung to life.

“Holy fuck, Grace!”

Grace stood there with the black and emerald nightgown hugging her hips and ample breasts, making her look good enough to devour. He felt his cock bulge as he noticed how she filled it out more than she had the first time she’d worn it on the day he’d walked in on her in the office of his former admin, Alice. Grace had been gorgeous then, but right now, she was absolutely radiant.

“You look incredible in that nightgown,” he said as he took her hands in his and led her to the bed.

“Oh, this old thing? My boss gave it to me last year,” she teased.

“Where’s DJ?”

“He fell asleep while I was nursing him, so I laid him down in his crib,” she said, wiggling her eyebrows seductively. “I have the monitor on in here just in case, but I figured I’d be more relaxed letting you fuck me without our son three feet from the bed in the bassinet.”

“I want to make love to you. Slow, sweet, seductive love,” Mac said.

Before Grace could protest, he added, “But not tonight. I don’t know how much time our son will afford us this luxury of time, so let’s not waste any. I’m gonna give you what you need, baby. A good, fast, hard fuck!”

“Oh, God, yes!” Grace replied. “I need you inside me!”

Mac undressed quickly and got down on the floor, opening Grace’s legs so he could taste her first.

“Gotta make sure you’re wet first,” Mac said, grinning. “Doctor’s orders!”

Grace would have skipped the foreplay but allowed him to feast on her. Admittedly she enjoyed the amazing feelings and sensations. But try as she might to relax enough, orgasm eluded her.

“It’s fine, Mac; I think I just need you to slide your cock inside me.”

“I’m happy to oblige, my hot little slut,” Mac said, hoping the dirty talk would increase Grace’s arousal.

But as he slid inside her, he suddenly wished he’d taken care of himself in the shower this morning. The soft, wet walls of her insanely amazing pussy would do him in too quickly, and Grace wasn’t even close yet.

But easing back elicited a groan of frustration from Grace.

While trying to decide whether to go for it and risk cumming too soon or backing off and pissing off his needy wife, DJ’s cries interrupted them through the baby monitor. So, the long-awaited intimacy that had barely begun came to a screeching halt.

Grace got up and went into the nursery to soothe the baby, but he had gone from merely crying to being inconsolable. After changing his diaper, she moved to the rocker and pulled the top of her sexy nightgown down to let him nurse.

Silent tears fell down her face and left Mac feeling powerless. Parenting was a lot harder than he’d imagined. And, although he loved his little boy so very much, it broke his heart a little to see Grace having to choose their baby’s needs over her own.

“Hey,” he said softly. “Once he’s down again, we’ll pick things up where we left off. I’m going to check on something in my office. I will be back up in a few.”

Grace nodded and smiled weakly at Mac. She loved that he was determined and realized that sex would happen sooner or later, even if it weren’t tonight.

When Mac hadn’t returned once she had DJ fed and back to sleep, Grace went looking for him. She found him in his office bathroom with his dick in his hand, shooting his load into the toilet, having just finished masturbating.

Grace was livid. “Are you fucking kidding me? I’m upstairs taking care of our son so we can get back at it, and you’re down here jacking off? What the fuck, McKinley!”

She turned and was halfway up the stairs before Mac caught up with her. The tears in her eyes broke his heart and he wondered how the hell he was going to fix this situation he’d created on what he had hoped to make a special night for her. His stomach went queasy at the thought that he’d screwed it all up. She pulled her hand away and started up the stairs again.

“Grace, will you stop and listen? I was trying to make sure I wouldn’t cum instantly in your pussy. All I could think of was our first night together when you felt so fucking good, I came without you. I didn’t want your first post-baby fuck to be a major disappointment. I thought I'd last longer for you if I masturbated and made myself cum. I wasn’t trying to do anything to hurt you. I just wanted to…”

“Stop. You had me at you didn’t want a repeat of our first night together. I understand what you were trying to do, and I’m sorry I jumped to the wrong conclusion. Although seeing you finish without me hurt my feelings, I find it incredibly sweet that my pleasure mattered that much to you. Still, communication might have helped. And now, the baby is finally down, but, unfortunately, so are you,” Grace sighed.

Mac pulled Grace into his arms. “It won’t take long to get me hard again. Not with how fuckin’ sexy you look in that nightgown.”

Grace shrugged. “I suppose I could suck you hard again.”

He knew she meant it but could see by her face that her heart wasn’t in it. He couldn’t blame her. As much as he hadn’t meant to, he’d hurt her with his actions, and it was up to him to fix things.

“I have a better idea,” Mac said suddenly with mischief in his eyes. “Follow me.”

Mac led Grace to the dining room, where he lifted her onto the table.

Grace’s brow furrowed when he whispered, “Stay here; I’ll be right back.”

Grace waited patiently, praying DJ wouldn’t wake up again.

Within minutes, Mac returned with the baby monitor and Grace’s favorite vibrator, which they jokingly called her magic wand.

“Spread your legs and entertain me slut,” Mac said firmly, handing her the wand.

“Yes, Sir,” Grace replied, feeling her juices flow as he asserted his dominance over her. She wasn’t submissive all the time, but it felt good for him to take charge right now.

“Good girl,” Mac said seductively. “Tease your pussy and make me hard, my sweet slut.”

“Yes, Sir.”

Grace opened her legs and turned the vibrator on her favorite setting. She leaned back and teased her clit as Mac watched and stroked his cock.

Mac watched her face and was pleased with himself for deciding to let her control her first orgasm. He planned to give her many more once he was hard enough to slide into her again. But it was important to him that she cum hard. God knew she needed it!

Seeing desire wash over her as she put on an erotic show had him erect again in no time. But he would wait for her to cum before he entered her. He wanted to be sure that she reached that climax that she’d been denied for four long weeks.

“That’s right, baby. Make that pussy feel good. Be a good girl and cum for me. Then I promise to fuck you so hard you’ll feel it tomorrow.”

That’s all Grace needed to hear to push her over the edge. She came, screaming, “Oh my fucking God, yes! Yes! Yes!”

Mac took the vibrator from her and set it aside before sliding into her with one firm thrust.

“Oh, fuck! Yes, Mac! Fuck me hard and fast! I need it so badly!”

“That’s right, baby, take my cock. Let me use that sweet little pussy. God, you feel so fucking good!”

Mac pumped her pussy like a madman and felt her body quiver and quake again and again. Pulling out, he helped her off the table and flipped her over so he could take her doggy style. Reaching down, he played with her clit while impaling her repeatedly.

He fucked her like a jackhammer and made her cum several more times before he shot his load deep inside her. Then he slid out, sat in a chair, and instructed her to get on her knees and suck him clean.

Grace did exactly as he asked and thought for a moment that he was going to go for a third round. But he pulled her onto his lap once she’d cleaned him up and held her close.

“I love you madly, Grace Remy Stewart. I hope you never forget how sexy and beautiful you are and that I will always do everything in my power to keep you satisfied and happy.”

Grace curled up into him and sighed. “You make me so happy, Mac. I love you so much and can’t thank you enough for this time with you. I needed it more than I realized.”

“You’re a great mom, but you’re also a wife with intense sexual needs. It’s going to be challenging finding time for each other with work and a baby. But we will figure it out as we go.”

“Thanks for taking charge. I didn’t realize I needed it until you handed me the wand.”

“If that didn’t work, I was going to spank you,” Mac teased.

“Oh, well, let’s save that for a future session,” Grace answered cheekily.

Mac checked the monitor. “Look at him sleeping peacefully. We should probably eat while we have the chance.”

“Coming down here was a great idea,” Grace said. “So was sending everyone home so we could have the house to ourselves.”

“My wife needed to feel relaxed enough to enjoy herself. And she needed to scream without waking the baby.”

“You thought of everything tonight.”

“I tried.”

“You did more than try. I feel so much better and more connected to you. Thank you for everything today.”

Mac smiled sheepishly, feeling good about getting it right with Grace when she needed it most.

They kissed passionately as the elevator took them back up to their suite. And just like that, in a New York minute, things felt like they were back on an even keel.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments