Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Therapy: Session Seven

"Lexi is finally ready to return to Aaron, but will it go according to plan?"

52
7 Comments 7
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Here we are, at the penultimate installment of the Sex Therapy series! After this chapter, there are only about 1,800 words left in this tale. If you haven't read the start of this story yet, go back and start from the beginning. <p> [ADVERT] </p>You won't regret it. As always, thanks in advance for those likes, favorites, and comments. I'm writing these things for my own enjoyment, and your awesome feedback makes it so much more enjoyable."

SESSION SEVEN

Lexi could hardly contain herself when the doctor entered the room. Wrapping her arms around him, she pressed her lips into his, giving him a deep, sensual kiss. As their tongues danced, the doctor’s hands wrapped tightly around the woman, causing her to moan into his mouth.

“Well, hi,” the doctor smiled once their kiss concluded. “That was nice.”

“If you liked that,” Lexi stated, pausing briefly to give him another peck on the lips, “wait until you see what I have in mind to end today’s session.”

“I can’t wait,” he said as they separated and moved to their seats. “So, tell me,” he continued, “how was your week?”

“You absolutely won’t believe it,” she answered. “I mean, you probably will, since you’re always giving the best advice. Still, it was incredible. I followed your suggestion and started a fan page so I could start making my own porn. Between applying what I learned from the last couple of months of watching porn every chance I can, using my skills in marketing to promote it, and a really lucky break getting one of my posts featured, I had a stellar first week. I checked my income tab this morning, and I am already making more than I was at my old job. I’m doing something I love and getting paid for it. I can’t imagine it getting any better than that.”

“That’s just terrific,” Dr. Miller smiled. “I’m so glad this is already working out for you so quickly. I’m assuming you continued working on the rest of your homework this week as well, then?”

“Absolutely! Not only that, but I started doing some more extra credit work. I tried anal sex for the first time this week. That was okay, but it will definitely take some getting used to. I made a couple of kinky videos with my neighbor tying me up and fucking me while I called him daddy. That was fun, and the first video I posted from that set got tons of great feedback. I didn’t get to it this last week, but Dre mentioned that he’s got a girl that he’d love to see me go down on, so we’re going to try to make that happen sometime this week. All in all, it was a very productive week.”

“Good girl, Lexi. This is just wonderful, all of it. I can hardly believe the progress you’ve made in such a short time. In less than two months, you’ve transformed, from a woman who couldn’t even have intimacy with her own husband to a complete slut who’s willing to fuck just about anyone. It’s simply remarkable. I hope you’re proud of all you have accomplished.”

Lexi blushed at the compliment. “I am, doctor. I really couldn’t have done it without you.”

“Thank you for that, Lexi. Now, I think it’s time to dive into our topic for today. We need to talk about your husband, Aaron. Lexi, how have things been between the two of you lately?”

“Honestly,” she began, “a little strained. I mean, I know that the best thing is to keep him in the dark about all of my therapy work. On top of that, I’ve been doing my best to keep things as cool as possible between us so he wouldn’t get too worked up. Even so, he’s clearly frustrated. Last night he kind of gave me an ultimatum. He said he can’t go on any longer without intimacy, and he expects me to do something about it sooner than later.” Lexi let out a little sigh. “I just wish he understood that I need to be fully ready before I take that step.”

“Interesting,” the doctor responded. “Lexi, what would you say if I told you that I think you’re ready to take that step?”

Lexi’s eyes bulged, and she swallowed hard. “I don’t know, Doc,” she said, shaking her head slightly. “I mean, I know I’ve made great progress, but every time I think about being intimate with Aaron, something in my head just switches off, like something’s telling me that I don’t want to do that. Plus, I love all the homework assignments you’ve given me. I don’t think I could quit working on them at this point if I tried.”

“I can understand that,” Dr. Miller replied. “I definitely don’t want you to ever quit working on the skills we’ve been working on. I think you and I both know that the real you is the slut you’ve become, and it would be absolutely wrong to deprive you of you being who you truly are. That would just lead you back to the point of sexual repression where you started.

“At the same time, I think there is a way to give you the best of both worlds. you could open up to Aaron in a fashion that would reveal your true identity. This would make it possible for you to keep doing everything I’ve taught you over the last several weeks. Lexi, if I could show you how you can open up to your husband about who you are, is that something you’d be willing to try?”

“I mean, I guess so,” she answered hesitantly as the doctor removed his therapy device from the drawer. “I guess I have been doing all of this for him, and if you’re sure it’s the best idea, you know I trust your judgment.”

“Good girl, Lexi,” the doctor praised, handing her the device. “You know I’d never steer you wrong, so let’s talk about exactly how you can open up to your husband.”

On her drive home after the session, Lexi couldn’t have smiled more brightly if she tried. She felt so excited, so alive. For the last several weeks, she’d practically rewritten her life, all for her husband’s sake. Tonight, he was going to get exactly what he deserved. Lexi knew exactly what she was going to do, and exactly how to pull it off. As she parked her car in the driveway, it took all her effort not to skip into her house.

As soon as she was in her bedroom, she dug through her closet and found a set of lingerie that Aaron had always said was his favorite, a powder blue lace bra and matching panties. Slipping them on, she struck a pose and took several photos of herself. Picking out the best photo, she texted it to Aaron. A moment later, her phone dinged with a new message.

“Wow,” Aaron said excitedly. “Does this mean what I think it does?”

“If you think it means that I’m going to get fucked hard tonight, it sure does,” Lexi replied, adding a wink emoji to the end.

“OMG,” he responded. “I can’t wait! See you tonight!”

Lexi smiled as she texted a closeup of her panties pulled aside, revealing her shaved pussy. “Can’t wait to get this stuffed,” she added.

She and Aaron exchanged a few more texts before he had to get back to work, and Lexi moved on to the next phase of her plan. Scrolling through her call list, she found the number she was looking for and started the call.

“Hey, sexy,” she purred when the call picked up. “I know you’re working right now, but is there any chance you could get off early? I’m super horny, and I could really use your cock inside me. You can? That’s so great. No, come to my place. I’ll text you some details. Okay, see you soon!”

Next, Lexi went to the bathroom. Pulling out her makeup kit, she looked into the mirror and smiled. A few minutes later, her face was perfect – cute with just a hint of slutty. 

gae89tano
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gae89tano

With her makeup sorted, she went into her closet and pulled out all her camera gear she’d purchased for her fan page. Heading into the living room, set up the tripod, mounting the camera and turning it on. She took care to make sure she had a good shot framed up. She needed to capture the action as well as the front door. She’d only have one chance to get this right.

Once she was happy with the camera placement, Lexi headed over to her computer. She had a little time to herself before her plan really got started, so she flipped on some porn and pushed aside her panties so she could get off a couple of times while she waited.

About an hour later, she heard knocking at the door. Racing through the living room, she flipped on the camera, flung the door open, and smiled.

“Right on time,” she said with a wink. “Come on in here, stud.”

As he walked through the front door, Dre smiled at the sexy woman in her lingerie. “Nice outfit,” he complimented as she pushed shut the door behind them.

“Thanks,” Lexi responded. “It’s my husband’s favorite.”

Wrapping her arms around the tall black man, Lexi tilted her head up, pressing her lips into his. Dre reciprocated, and soon the two were passionately making out. As they kissed, Lexi shifted and began unbuttoning Dre’s shirt. When it was completely open, she slid it off his shoulders, revealing his dark, toned torso.

“Oh fuck, I want you so bad,” she moaned between kisses as she moved down to his slacks. A moment later, they were tossed aside, too, leaving the man standing in just his briefs.

Sinking down to her knees in front of him, Lexi slowly lowered his briefs to the ground, exposing his massive cock, already partly stiff. She licked her lips, looking up into Dre’s eyes briefly before her gaze returned to his thick member. The diamond in her wedding band glistened as she took him in her hand, giving his member a few gentle strokes as her face hovered inches away.

Still holding his cock, Lexi’s lips moved in closer, giving the head of his cock a little kiss. She began kissing up and down his shaft, cupping his balls as she played. Once he was fully hard, Lexi’s mouth returned to his cockhead, kissing it once more before placing her lips on it and slowly pushing forward to take in the tip. Her tongue expertly swirled around him, making Dre moan in pleasure.

With her own arousal building, the woman pushed herself down further and further on his cock, until she had taken all she could. She slowly drew back, leaving just the tip inside, before plunging forward again. Her actions sped up with each thrust, until she was rapidly bobbing on his hardness. Dre grabbed her by her hair, slamming her into his hips again and again. As Lexi made gagging sounds on his cock, Dre groaned in pleasure.

“Oh fuck,” he moaned. “You’re such a hot little slut. Get on the floor. I want that pussy.” Dre released his grip on the woman’s hair, and she immediately pulled off his cock. Smiling up into his eyes, she laid back on the floor and spread her legs.

Dre got down on the floor and moved in close. Bringing his hand to her pussy, he slipped her panties aside and began running his thumb up and down her slit. Lexi let out a little whimper. His hand continued working her pussy, alternating between her pussy lips and her clit.

“Hmmm, yes,” she moaned, getting wetter and wetter as he continued. “Stroke that pussy.”

“What do you want next?” Dre asked as he massaged her clit.

“Oh, God, I want your cock,” Lexi groaned.

“How bad do you want it?”

“So bad.”

“Beg me for it, slut,” Dre demanded as he worked her clit faster. “Beg me for my cock.”

“Oh fuck!” Lexi groaned. “Please, baby. Give me that cock. I need it. I need your big black cock in my married pussy!”

Without another word, Dre lined up his cock at her entrance. Holding her panties aside, he gave a slow thrust, pushing himself inside of Lexi. In response, Lexi let out a long, low moan.

“God, I love your cock,” she moaned. “It’s so big.”

“Bigger than your husband’s?” Dre asked, pulling back and pumping into her again.

“Fuck yes! So much bigger!” She cried as he began slowly pistoning into her. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes. Don’t stop. I love this so much.”

As Dre continued picking up the pace, Lexi moaned and groaned. She couldn’t help but moan over and over about how good he was at fucking her. She kept making statements about him. How much better he was at filling her up than her husband. How much she loved his cock. How bad she needed him. While she knew it would make for a better video, the truth of the matter was that she really did love how Dre’s cock felt inside of her.

“Mhhh,” Dre moaned. “I’m getting close.”

“Yes!” Lexi shouted, wrapping her legs behind his back to pull him deeper as her own orgasm was fast approaching. “Come on, baby, do it. Fill me up. Come in my slutty, married pussy!”

Dre grunted, and after a couple more thrusts, he slammed his hips into Lexi hard and unleashed, pumping her full with load upon load of cum. The sensation pushed her over the edge, and Lexi cried out as her own orgasm racked her body. Dre collapsed on top of her, and Lexi wrapped her arms around him as she kissed him passionately.

Once they’d taken a moment to recover, Dre moved onto his back, and Lexi went down between his legs, licking their collective juices off his cock as her hands ran up and down his chest. Once he was fully hard again, she climbed on top of him. Pulling aside her panties once more and slipping the big black cock into her again.

“Did you like that?” She asked, rocking her hips up and down slightly as she looked Dre in the eyes. “Did you like fucking me in my hubby’s favorite lingerie?”

“You know it,” he smiled.

“I could tell,” she smiled, lifting her hips slowly before pressing down onto his cock again. “Ready for round two?”

Dre reached up, cupping Lexi’s bra-clad tits. “Bring it on,” he grinned.

Lexi began bouncing on Dre’s cock, riding him hard as he groaned and bucked against her. As they continued fucking, Lexi kept reminding him how much she loved his cock. She found herself begging to fill her full of his seed once more. She cried out how much she wanted her cum. How bad she wanted him to knock her up. When she began to feel another orgasm building up, she kicked things up another notch, riding him harder as she grabbed at her own tits.

Just as she was on the brink of coming, she heard a noise and looked up to see the front door opening. She watched Aaron push open the door and take a step into the living room before his brain processed what was going on. Too close to her own orgasm to stop, Lexi just kept riding Dre’s cock as hard as she could, all while looking her husband in his wide eyes. His mouth dropped open, and she could hear his keys as they hit the floor.

“Alexis?” Aaron finally asked. “What the fuck is going on?”

“Oh, God, Aaron,” Lexi groaned. “I’m just, oh fuck, I’m, I’m coming!”

Published 
Written by ThePenisMightier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments