Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Offering A Ride To A Stranger - Chapter Four

"Katie and I get to know each other, before unexpected visitors arrive."

75
11 Comments 11
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Katie was a hitchhiker I'd given a lift to after passing her relatively close to my home. She'd come home with me and one thing had led to another. Having spent so long together in the shower, we'd run out of hot water, I'd carried Katie to my bed where I'd worked hot oil into her freshly shaved crotch before we fell asleep entwined under the covers.

I woke first, still cuddled around Katie. After looking at the clock and realizing it was early evening, I gently untangled myself, extricating myself from the bed and leaving her to sleep. Heading downstairs, I pulled on some shorts and started to peel some vegetables and marinate some fish as I listened to some music and thought about the last few hours.

After about twenty minutes, I heard movement on the stairs. Looking up, I saw Katie standing there in a silk kimono, shyly smiling at me. I walked over to her smiling, giving her a glass of chilled wine. "I didn't know if you were vegetarian or not, so I took a chance."

Nodding, she took the wine and a sip, sitting as she told me, "I'm not a vegetarian."

As she sipped her wine, she saw and watched me, looking around. Finally, she said, "So you mentioned a daughter, does she live here?"

I chopped as I told her, occasionally making eye contact. "Her name is Mary, and she's just turned eighteen. She went to college last semester. She's about an hour from here and has come back with some friends a couple of times since. It's been the two of us for most of a long time, and I have always tried to give her space and freedom. She knows she can come and go when she likes. She's independent and outspoken at times - I'm proud of her."

"It's been strange getting used to being here alone, well until now. But it was important for her to grow and go. She's making new friends and discovering herself. I raised her so that nothing was ever off the table - she knew that if she wanted to know something, she could ask and I would tell her, show her or find someone who would. It was really difficult at times, and I think it worked out well."

As I topped up Katie's wine and my own, I looked at her not saying anything. Holding her clear blue eyes, I let the silence fill the cavernous kitchen diner. 

Finally, as I took another sip, I asked, "Did you say you had a daughter also?"

Katie had known this was coming, she smiled into her wine before telling me. "Yes, Lou, Louise, also went to college this term. She's taking some GenEd classes right now. I raised her alone, and maybe that's why you found me on the side of the road."

I leaned in, kissing her lips and looking down at her gaping kimono. "I am really glad I did, and you don't have to tell me what you don't want to."

Katie kissed me back, seeing where my eyes were. She pulled back and smiled saying only, "Thank you."

Her eyes wandered over my shoulders to the bubbling pots. "I'm starving" was her only comment, and I knew the door was closed on the topic for now.

We ate leisurely, finding out more about each other (Katie had never been married, had two degrees, and was writing a book) as the evening closed in on us, relaxed in each other's company - not pushing each other too far. We ended up drinking wine as the Autumnal sunset, close and occasionally touching, yawns with apologies from both of us getting more frequent.

I stood, taking our glasses and offering her a hand. Pulling Katie to her feet, we walked into the house and up the stairs to the bedroom where only a few short hours before I'd shaved her and we'd fucked.

Crawling under the sheets, both of us comfortable in our nudity, we kissed and cuddled, falling asleep in each other's arms before long - spent and tired after such an intense first day.

----

I woke first the next day, unwrapping myself from Katie and enjoying the moment looking at her naked and warm. As I moved, Katie rolled onto her back taking the space I left. Still snoring lightly, she lay with one hand above her head, beautiful with her breasts exposed. 

My cock was already throbbing with hardness as I woke, but looking at Katie made it bob and dance. As Katie shifted in her sleep, stirring slightly, I scooted down under the covers between her now spread legs. I gently parted them, kissing up her inner leg. My morning desire and arousal were driving me on. I landed gentle kisses on her calves, causing her legs to spread a little wider, almost inviting me to go further. 

As Katie's legs spread wider with my advance, I kissed her inner thighs, my stubble grazing her inner thighs. Looking up, I saw her eyes were still closed, and she was breathing a little faster. Smiling to myself, I placed my hands on her thighs pushing her legs back and spreading her wider. 

Katie's beautiful bald pussy was spread wide, her lips puffy from the previous day, glistening with her arousal. I placed two fingers on her lips, either side of her pink slit, spreading her wider for my greedy tongue. 

Pressing with my two fingers, her clit popped out of its hood. Leaning forward, I used the tip of my long tongue to flick her clit, before sucking it between my lips. That got her attention and as I sucked her clit between my lips, I heard a groan followed by a bellicose, "Fuck, yes!"

Not needing more encouragement, knowing Katie was awake now, I sucked her clit, hard. I felt it throb between my lips as I sucked on it with alternating pressure. My middle finger snaked up her body, pulling her hard nipple between finger and thumb, pressing her nipple in time with my lips on her clit.

I knew Katie was enjoying that, as she thrust her hips towards me, planting her wet pussy lips on my face. my face and chest were drenched in her glorious wet juices as I sucked her clit and pressured her nipples as she ground against me.

Taking my hand, I pushed her legs back, spreading her wide, a finger sliding into her wet and velvety pussy. She gripped me, her pussy so tight as I stretched her. Starting to move my finger in and out, I could hear Katie's breathing getting faster and faster. 

Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter as she gripped my finger. With a large suck on her clit, I let a second finger join the first. My two fingers were deep inside her moving with rhythmic motions as I sucked her clit.

Breathing hard, panting, I could hear Katie moaning, "I'm so full, feels so good. You're gonna make me cum!"

Smiling, I sucked harder, fingers moving in and out of her pussy, wanting to pleasure Katie. Remembering the previous afternoon, as I finger fucked her and sucked Katie's clit, I pushed her legs further back spreading her wider. Raising my other hand, my fingers deep inside her tight pussy, pressing her wall, I brought it down firmly on her butt cheek with a resounding "THWACK" which filled the room.

kendra_channel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kendra_channel

Katie moaned, with one word only. "Fuck."

As she breathed in deeply she reached for my hair, pulling me deeper into her crotch, nails in my scalp. "Yes, Again!"

Never one to deny a lady, I pushed my fingers deeper and brought my hand down on her other butt cheek, not too hard and with the same force. THWACK. I felt her grip me and juices flooded me. Katie was panting.

With one more spank of her butt cheek, I was finger fucking her hard and deep. Legs pushed back and spread, I moved to kiss her then suck a nipple urgently between my lips as I continued to finger fuck her tight pussy faster and faster.

Concentrating on her throbbing nipples and tight pussy, I let my hard cock bob against her leg.

Katie threw her head back, panting. "Yes, Yes, Yes. I'm cumming!" she screamed as her pussy clamped on my fingers and she pulled me to her breast. Cumming hard on me as I continued the movements and pressure.

Deep inside her, I didn't move until I felt her start to breathe again - fast raspy breaths.

Opening one eye she looked at me. "I could get used to being woken like that."

Giggling, I pulled my wet fingers from her, as I felt her nails graze the underside of my swollen shaft.

Stroking lightly, eyes closed, she said, "The spanks. I've never had that before. It's different, and I didn't know I liked it -- but you can feel how I did. I might have to explore that more lover."

Moving, she pushed me on my back straddling me. "Right now, I need to feel you inside me, and you need to be taken care of." Looking down at me, her nails moving along my cock.

With that, she raised her hips, guiding my pulsating cock between her lips. Looking me in the eye, she lowered herself down my engorged cock, taking it all slowly and deeply into her sweet tight very wet pussy. We groaned almost in unison.

Katie looked at me, a hand on my chest, as she started to move, guiding my cock deep into her. I could feel the head pass her cervix and hit her wall as she groaned. With one hand on my chest holding me down, I felt her ride me. 

Moving up and down, her velvety pussy sliding up and down my shaft, as Katie rode me. As I tried to move my hand to her hip, to stroke her, she brushed it away. "Please James, don't touch me anywhere. I feel like I can feel every nerve ending. Your cock deep inside me is just about all I can manage. Sorry."

I laid back, moving my hands behind my head, as she rode me. It was one of the most intense experiences I could remember. I watched Katie ride me, unable to touch anywhere other than my cock which was buried deep inside her.

As I watched her ride me, I could feel my cock deep inside and held so tight. Katie's breasts moved as she did, her eyes closed, one hand on my chest, the other in her hair.

We were both breathing harder and deeper. There were a lot of "Fucks" and "Oohhhs", as I felt her slippery hole work my cock. It became too much, I could feel my balls tightening and the cum rising. 

Katie sensed this, moving faster. Looking at me, she told me, "Don't hold back. Cum for me. Cum deep into my womb. I want to feel every drop."

She smirked as she clenched on me, holding me tight and driving down hard on my cock, faster and faster. My cock head was wedged between her, bashing her spot. We were both breathing harder and faster as she rode me.

"Shit," I announced, "I am gonna cum. You're gonna make me cum again." As I screwed up my eyes despite myself, deep inside her. Thrusting upwards, I felt myself go deeper into her sweet tight hole. Moving, steadying myself, fingers of one hand gripped her hip as I groaned and started to pump into her sweet pussy. "Arrrggghhh!" I shouted as I started to cum.

"Yes, James, Cum in me." As I felt her velvety pussy clench on me as she slid up and down. One eye open, I could see her fingers frantically rubbing her clit as she fucked me and I came.

Panting, she rubbed as she slid up and down while clenching me. "Yes, oh yes. Feels so good. Cumming." She announced in a rush.

I felt her cumming on my shaft, eyes screwed up, steadying herself on my chest as she came.

We stayed like that for a little while, both panting from the sensory overload of enormous orgasms and the intensity of the activity.

As Katie came back too, her eyes opened. Smiling, she carefully, thoughtfully, and slowly disentangled her wet pussy from my cock embedded inside her. 

Laying beside me, she leaned over to kiss me. "Thank you, that was exactly what I needed. Not many blokes would let me do that my way. Thank you, lover."

A smile was my only response, it didn't need more.

We lay for a while before I turned to her.

"Let's shower and go have breakfast in town. I have a couple of errands and need some food. How does that sound?"

She nodded, getting up to hit the shower. Knowing I was propped up, watching her sashaying hips move, she looked back over her shoulder to me. "Stay there tiger, or we'll never get out and I'm hungry."

---

We made it out of the house and into town where we had breakfast, bought some food, and persuaded Katie to let me buy her some essential clothes she was missing. Returning home, we were comfortable in each other's company. 

Hand in hand, carrying our purchases, we were walking around the side of the house when I stopped Katie short. Telling her to listen, we could hear the sound of moaning, groaning, and giggling coming from the pool. Walking around the side, we stood looking into the water.

We saw two girls in their late teens, naked and enjoying themselves. Much as Katie and I had. One of the girls - a redhead - was spread wide on a lounger. The other, also naked, but with hazel-coloured hair, was between her legs.

We stood for a moment, watching. Neither knew we were there at that point in time. It was a beautiful scene on so many levels. I coughed, clearing my throat as I announced, "Mary, I wasn't expecting you, let alone with company."

It was comical, her eyes opened as her head swivelled towards me, a broad smile on her face. "Daddy, where've you been? Sorry not to call first." Mary made no attempt to stop or cover herself.

At the same time, I could feel Katie drop my hand and step forward, removing her sunglasses. In a loud voice. she addressed the other girl who was currently trying to hide between my daughter's legs. "Louise Mai .... that is you, isn't it?"

Open-mouthed, I turned to her as she nodded. "It would appear our daughters go to the same college."

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments