Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Favourite MILF Again

"Who knows about Gary and Gina?"

41
3 Comments 3
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"George interrupts Gina and Gary"

Gina and Gary got dressed and went downstairs, unaware of their 'visitor' and far too excited to care if they had known anyway. They went into the kitchen and got themselves a cold drink each from the fridge, but it was only seconds before they were wrapped in each other's arms kissing again.

Neither of them saw George until he walked in on them and coughed loudly to get their attention.

He said, "Oh my God, Gina, he's young enough to be your son or our son."

"So what if he is? And what's it got to do with you who I choose to fuck now anyway?"

"I think our Richard might have something to say about it, you dumb bitch."

Gary retorted, "I rather think it's up to us to tell him, and be careful who you're calling a dumb bitch, you stupid old man."

"Yeah, I'm an old man and you've just been fucking my wife..."

"Ex-wife actually," Gina shouted as she slapped the decree absolute down on the worktop.

"What, and he's your celebration, is he?"

Gary stepped forward. "Remind me, how old is your 'Girlfriend', PAL?"

"None of your business. At least Gina has had one real man in her life."

Just as Gary clenched his fist, George continued, "No, don't worry kid, I'm going before you do something else you'll regret."

As soon as George left, Gary and Gina took up where they had left off. She soon had her hand down the front of his shorts, grabbing his enlarged cock, the confrontation with her ex-husband had put them into an emotionally charged mood, and right now, it was acting as a big aphrodisiac.

Gary pulled Gina's bikini bottom half off, spun her round, stretched her out on the worktop, and dropped his shorts in one smooth movement.

As he moved in behind her, she panted her approval at him, "Yes, fuck me now, treat me like a slut, please."

Gary pushed two fingers into her wet pussy, before sliding his long shaft into her again. He fucked her as hard as possible and she begged him not to stop. Gary watched his cock entering and withdrawing from her hole with unbridled intensity, and Gina was pushing back with all her strength. He pounded her without ceasing even for breath; their bodies felt even more fulfilled than they had earlier, and his sperm filled her vagina just as her juices flowed and her vaginal muscles clamped down on his cock. Both of them were howling with the pleasure of their joint orgasm.

He stood behind her, his cock still inside her, pumping his cum into her as she ground against him, neither of them seeing the furtive figure of George outside the patio doors near the pool.

After Gary pulled his cock out, he picked Gina up in his arms and carried her to the living room. He placed her on the big corner sofa with her legs wide apart. Both their juices were draining out onto her legs.

He took one look at the incredibly sensual pose she took and buried his face into her vagina, his tongue entering her moist hole and drinking in both types of fluid before she pulled him up to her, eager to get the taste of both of them on his tongue, giving a girly little giggle as she did.

Then she pushed him flat on his back on the sofa, leaned forward, and took his manhood in her sumptuous, warm mouth, her head bobbing up and down on him, her tongue slurping all around his big shaft.

She couldn't wait to have him inside her pussy again. Releasing his meat from her mouth, she got up on her knees and moved her soaking wet cunt into prime position before she lowered herself onto his rock-hard cock again.

Mia_Shophia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Shophia

Their cries of pleasure and sheer desire echoed through the house as she pounded up and down on him, their passion mirrored exactly by each other.

She told him, "Fuck me, cum for me now, I need your hot, sticky cum inside me now!"

Gary bucked his hips, meeting her thrusts down on him with his counterthrusts. The intensity went up another notch as they understood each other's desire for more sex and each other. Once again he pumped her full of his sperm, immediately bringing both of them to a bone-shuddering crescendo and causing both of them to give vent to their satisfaction with a noisy exclamation.

Gary pushed Gina back to the corner of the sofa keeping his cock inside her vagina and keeping her wanting more. He kept her upright, and they both watched his cock piston in and out of her as their mixed fluids were drooling out of her.

She wrapped her long, shapely legs around him as he pounded her relentlessly just for the sheer pleasure of it.

They decided to go back up to the bedroom and continue fucking. Gary bent Gina over the edge of the bed, got down on his knees, and plunged his tongue as deep as possible into her wet cunt.

Gina groaned out loud as the pleasure swept over her again, Gary had her exactly how he wanted her and she was loving it, pushing her vagina down onto his face.

Gary stood up and teased her wet pussy by rubbing the entrance with his cock, inserting the head into the entrance before pulling it out and rubbing it around again, until Gina grabbed hold of it and inserted it into her again.

He started pounding her ridiculously hard, watching his cock pistoning in and out of her, his arms encircling her hips, pulling her back onto him, both of them grunting and groaning with pleasure.

Such was their noise and intensity, they didn't hear the front door when Richard got home.

He had seen his dad's car which was still outside in the driveway, which put him in a foul mood. He hated his father for what he had done to the family and he certainly wasn't ready to forgive and forget.

When he opened the door, he listened but heard nothing. He assumed his mum might still be out by the pool and wondered if Gary had turned up while he was at work.

However, it was seeing his father's car in the driveway that worried him; he knew how much damage he had done to his mother and he didn't want him creeping around her.

Gina and Gary were still fucking each other for all they were worth upstairs. He had got her on her back and doubled her legs back so her feet were beyond her shoulders, and his cock was jammed as deep as he could get it inside her wet cunt.

She begged him to fuck her harder and harder, and he duly obliged until his cum exploded into her again. She reached another body-shaking orgasm, and her juices mixed with his again, bringing a wanton scream of "YEEESSS" from her.

Immediately, Richard heard his mother scream and felt dreadful, thinking she must be in bed with his dad until he saw him standing outside near the pool, watching a video on his phone.

Father and son saw each other, and the older man was grinning like a Cheshire Cat...

Published 
Written by Juddo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments