Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Betty

That last orgasm took it all out of me. My hands fell to my sides, leaving both my pussy and ass gaping and still twitching from the sensitivity. Jim stood over me with an angry-looking prick. The head was purple, and the veins were popping out like they were ready to explode. In my weakened condition, Jim gripped my legs at the knees and pulled me to the edge of the recliner.

"Yes, yes, yes... fuck me with your ferocious cock!" I begged while still breathing hard.

Instead, he kneeled down and moved his face real close to my crotch, like within licking distance close. I felt a soft burst of air in my puss that made me shiver.

"That feels nice," I whispered as he moved lower to blow across my pucker as well.

"Mmmm!" I added more enthusiastically as I felt my little star twitch involuntarily.

Then it happened! I felt the tip of his tongue graze my outer labia from the base. Up my left side, he moved slowly while wiggling the tip a little side-to-side. When he reached the top, Jim circled my clit very faintly a few times before heading down the right side. When he reached the bottom, he continued down to my still twitching pucker and began to rim me. It was light at first, but as he continued, Jim pressed harder and harder until the tip slipped inside.

"Ohhh, fuuuccckkk!" I growled.

"Deeper! Oh, God, yesss! More, more, more! Oh, fuuucccckkk!" I screamed as I came from his oral penetration of my ass.

He continued to tongue-fuck my ass as my orgasm seemed to continue on. "Stick that big cock of yours into my virgin ass and make it yours!" I barked like a woman out of her mind.

Suddenly he stood up, and I felt the tip of his cock at my anal entrance as his eyes peered deeply into mine. 

"Is this what you want... slut?"

"Yes... Oh God, yesss!" 

Jim

I couldn't hold back any longer. I had to taste Betty. Kneeling down in front of her, I let my tongue skim across her labia as I circled her pussy. She was a bit tangy and salty as I traversed her cum-coated lips. Just as I was going to bury my tongue to the hilt, I reconsidered and headed further south. Confident that she was an anal virgin, I diddled her swollen pucker. Her reaction got me even more obsessed, so I began to dig deep into her forbidden hole.

As I plundered her back door, Betty begged for more. She began to shake from her anal orgasm and then pleaded for me to fuck her ass. I thought about it for a few seconds before standing upright and confirming her request. Betty quivered as usual at my usage of the word 'slut' and the pressure of my cock-head against her slippery star.

"Are you sure that you want this, slut? There is no turning back to mutual masturbation after this. From now on, I'll want to use you often and may even allow others to do the same. You will be my on-call whore until I decide to move on."

Betty pressed her ass against my rigid member, allowing the head to pop inside her restrictive pucker before snarling, "Fuck yes!"

"Finger your pussy, slut, as you continue to ride my stick with your ass!" Betty rotated her hips on my cockhead as both hands descended to her pussy.

She was pulling her labia wide as she uttered rabidly, "It's all yours anytime you want it! Bring whoever you want as long as you're here using me too, Jim."

I couldn't believe that she agreed to me bringing others to use her. Betty was insane with lust. I had my doubts that her terms would stay the same once I'd left, and she cooled down enough to realize what she'd said and done. But, as my cock gradually sank into her warm rectum, I didn't really care about anything other than right now. This woman would give me anything I desired sexually, and for right now, I was going to take all she'd offer.

When I'd gone as deep as I could, I grabbed her ankles and pulled them up high and wide before beginning to pump her ass like we both wanted.

"Is this what you want, my little slut?"

"Ye... yessss! Oh fuccckkk! Oh, God, it feels so good to be fucked in my ass!" Betty bellowed as I started making full strokes in her tight little bunghole. It was made even tighter because of the four fingers stuffed inside her pussy.

"Would you like it in your hot little cunt now, slut?" I teased.

"Yesss... but fill my ass with your jizz first, please, Jim," she requested as she shook from her approaching climax.

"Ooohhh fuuuccckkkk!" Betty wailed as it hit her like a brick wall. She clenched so firmly onto my embedded prick that I couldn't move for several seconds. I did, however, feel the gush of her girly cum as it drenched my groin and her ass. Her flow added some needed lubrication to my prick as I once again began pegging her ass with my hard-on.

The constriction of her rectum was bringing me to the edge much faster than I wanted, but the feeling was indescribable. It had been far too long since I'd been in someone so tight. With my final thrust, I began coating her rectal walls with my spunk as my sac pumped every last bit into her welcoming colon.

Betty

"Aaahhh!" Jim cried as his cock buried itself deep in my ass while filling it with his seed. I could feel the warmth of his cum as it filled me up, and I wanted it to go on forever. However, with the flow coming to an end, I knew I wanted him in my randy little cunt next. I felt him begin to shrink and slip from my backdoor and knew what I must do next.

Slipping from the chair onto my knees, I gripped Jim's buttocks to pull his cum-coated and softened prick into my mouth. It had been a while since I'd done this, but as I worked him over and felt the slow rise of his previously limp tool, I knew I hadn't forgotten anything. The taste of his cum was salty, but there was something more to it which I imagined was from where he'd delved into my previously unviolated anal cavern. Interestingly, I wasn't at all turned off by the notion of fellating him after he'd just fucked my ass so thoroughly. In fact, it turned me on even more.

AlyssaParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlyssaParker

Jim's hands found the back of my head as his burgeoning penis began to fill my mouth. He made a point of pressing a little deeper each time until he started filling my throat with his oversized stick.  

"How does it feel with my cock down your throat, slut?" he questioned without allowing me to answer. All I could do was moan appreciatively as he continued to use me as the slattern I'd become. It was shortly after that that Jim pulled from my mouth and helped me to my feet before kissing me aggressively while mauling my tits.

"Yesss! Twist my nipples! Harder, harder... yes, that's it!" I cried as our lips temporarily parted.

"You like your nips pulled and twisted, slut?" 

"Yesss, yesss!"

"Are you ready for a good fucking, now that you've got me good and hard again, slut?"

"Yes, please!"  

Jim pushed me back while holding my shoulders and then spun me around. With one hand dropped to my waist, he bent me over while saying, "Put your hands on the armrests and hold on firmly. We are going to have a good old-fashioned hard fucking which should satisfy even your slutty little self."

With my hands in position, Jim quickly moved up and pushed himself into my slippery and needy puss. After several easy thrusts to get me used to his cock, Jim picked up the pace and began fucking me hard.  

"Oh, fuck yesss!" I squealed as he pounded me from behind while pulling on both of my hanging tits. "Fuck me good, you bastard!" I yelled as my eyes rolled back into my head, and I started to cum. Jim must have felt my knees begin to weaken and moved his hands to my hips to hold me up and in a good fucking position.

All through my climax, he just kept battering my puss like it was the only one ever created. My orgasm was barely ebbing when another started due to his incessant fucking. My legs were becoming jello as the second peak zapped my strength. Jim's grip on my hips tightened as I all but lost control of my body, leaving my face planted firmly into the recliner.  

Jim

After cumming deep in Betty's tight little ass and the amazing recovery blowjob, I felt I owed her a tremendous multi-orgasm ride. I had her face the recliner with her hands on the armrests as I began a good hard ride. Moving my hands to her tits, I started pulling and rolling her nipples which brought her to her first acme rather quickly. After the first, I had to move my hands to her hips as her legs began to wobble.

Her second came around very fast, almost as a continuation of the first, but this time she was losing all control of her limbs. I held her hips firmly as her arms gave way, and her face rested on the seat. However, I knew I couldn't hold her up much longer and turned both of our bodies to the left, where the armrest could take the weight. I kept up the fast pace as her body shook wildly from her latest cum.

Betty was moaning incoherently as she quivered fiercely from my continued onslaught. Nearing my own peak, I offered, "Where would you like my cum, slut!"

"Myyy... pusss... syyy," she whimpered through her ongoing climax.

Slamming in deep and holding her in place, I filled Betty's box with my second load of the day. It was a leg-shaker for me, and I folded down onto her back as the spasms in my loins continued.

As I lay on top of her and slowly recovered, my hands found her erect nipples and teased them softly.  

"Mmmm," she whimpered from the added stimulation.

I was still mostly hard in her slippery and leaking vagina as she wiggled her hips a little in response to the nipple fondling.

Betty

Jim continued to fuck me maniacally until he couldn't hold me up much longer. With a quick two-step turn, however, he had my hips positioned on the armrest before resuming his aggressive use of my cunt. I was in heaven with an almost continuous orgasm coursing across my flaccid body.

Then he asked me where I wanted his seed, and I barely stammered my pussy before he pushed in hard one last time and pumped me to overfilling. His upper body then rested on mine as we both panted exhaustedly for several minutes. I knew he was starting to recover when I felt his fingers find my nipples. His touch was gentle but firm enough to stir my loins.

As I felt the tingling in my pussy, I began to rotate my hips to feel more and realized that he was still mostly hard and deep inside me. My movement brought on more need, and I begged, "Can you please fuck your slut some more?"

Without a word, Jim began pumping my sloppy puss while working my nipples a little harder. As his strength increased, Jim stood up again and slipped two fingers into my ass in alternating strokes. Needless to say, it didn't take long to give me another screaming, convulsing orgasm.

Once I was settled, Jim slowed to a stop and slipped from both of my holes while commenting, "Well, it seems you're a much bigger slut than I originally thought. I guess that means we'll need a third for our next session. Would you like a man or a woman?"

My mind spun out of control with thoughts of a third, not to mention having a choice of either sex, as he kneeled down and began lapping at my exposed orifices like a dog.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments