Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cleaning Lady

"My cleaner begins to get me back in to life after my wife had died."

35
6 Comments 6
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This story displays the sympathy that a long serving cleaner has for her widowed boss. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She puts herself forward to help him regain his confidence as aman."

Mrs A Has been cleaning the home now for ten years. She came to us as mum of three looking to gain more income for her family. My wife was pleased with her work and Mrs A was always very pleasant to us both. We watched her children grow up and always remembered presents for them on birthdays and Christmas. Often in school holidays the children would come with her and play ball games with my wife in the garden.

At the age of sixty-two, my wife suffered a severe stroke and died within two days. We had been married for forty years but had not been blessed with children. This meant that from about the second year of our marriage, we had been able to have sex without the worry of birth control and we had some wonderful times as a result.

Four years have now passed since her death, and I miss those wonderful times. We had complete freedom to come and go as we pleased, and we used our time together to the fullest. Cruises, holidays, guests at home, out for dinner with friends. It had all stopped so suddenly.

Mrs A continued to clean for me and also started to do extra work, laundry, ironing and other jobs that I did not find easy. I increased her pay accordingly.

Being a mum of teenagers now, she could sense when things were not right with her children, and she applied that sense to me.

One day she said, “Mr. Brutus, you are getting sadder every time I come to work. You must get going again.  Find some friends again.”

It was true I was very down by now. All the couples we had been friends with had disappeared and I had not taken the time to find new ones.

“I cannot just go out without Eileen now, we were a couple, and I cannot go on my own. And besides, I miss what we had in private too.”

Mrs A. listened as we shared her coffee break together.

“How would it be if I extended my working time today and spent some time helping you directly rather than doing your chores.”

“How do you mean?” I asked

“Well, get you back to feeling loved, pampered, perhaps a bit of excitement.”

“I am sorry Mrs A, I don’t follow.”

“Come on Robert, do I have to spell it out, you know.” 

This was the first she had ever used my first name in ten years, she was trying to get close to me, I wasn’t sure about that.

I must admit over the years I had admired her from afar, perhaps the sight of her bottom as she stood on the step stool to clean the windows. And in summer the thin tops over her 38c bra. Her short shorts. Yes, she was worth looking at and had always been polite and straightforward.

“No, you don’t have to spell it out, Avril, but I am surprised at you writing such a script.”

“Shall I take up my pen again?”

“Yes please.”

“How about I give you a nice warm bath, dry you off, and then follow with a warm oil massage.”

“And then?”

“And then see how we get on again next week. One step at a time.”

I couldn’t see any harm in that, it sounded good to me. At last, someone offered me some care and compassion, something just for me.

“Thank you, Avril you are so kind, no one has shown this amount of concern for me in my widowhood.”

“Well, see how it goes and if it works, we can put it on a business footing, say out-call rates for an Escort.”

“I am happy with that, seems fair. What about your husband?”

“Actually, it was his suggestion, may I say out of compassion for you not with a financial consideration at all. What both he and I want for you is to get your confidence back to go out to find someone to love again. When that time comes it will be easier for you to stop with me if we are business-like about it. If we had not had a real concern for your happiness  we would have let you just go on as you are, sad and lonely.”

Avril got up from her chair, took my hand and said, “Come on let’s go and make a start.”

The bathroom was warm, it being summer. Avril shut the blinds and started to run the bath water. I always had some bath salts, so she added a good handful.

“Do you want a hand to get your clothes off?”

I considered the offer and said, “Yes please.”

She approached me as if I was one of her children as a child.

She unbuttoned my shirt and took it off me. Then my shorts were lowered followed by my underpants. I stood before her naked without a hint of embarrassment or excitement.

“In you get.”

I obeyed.

As I sat down, the suds covered my privates, and I felt a little bit more comfortable.

Without a word, she started washing my back, the silky water felt so gentle and refreshing. It was a good feeling, her hands moving the flannel over my back and up to my neck.

She moved to my chest, somehow the movement of her hands over my chest brought my nipples up to attention and she rubbed them gently. This mum of three was doing a great job of relaxing me and making me feel confident in her intentions. She had my trust completely.

Her next instructions were a bit more erotic. “Stand up and turn away from me.”

I obeyed as I had done all along.

She began to work on my buttocks and paid attention to get my crack clean. Then down the back of my legs to my heels. She lifted each foot as if I was a horse at the farrier.

Then it came. “Turn to face me.”

I did. But no reaction from either her or me as she worked around my privates, even drawing back my foreskin to wash my head. She did not flinch neither did I.

She moved to my thighs and then down to my shins. All was done.

“Well done, Robert, step out now and I will dry you.”

Avril’s laundry of my towels always left them soft and fluffy. How much better they felt with her drying me than me doing it myself. She rubbed my back and shoulders, legs and arms quite vigorously but when it came to my cock and balls she was so gentle. Again, no reaction from me or her she was mum and I was an eight-year-old, it seemed.

“Robert, why don’t you go and lie face down on your bed. I have spread towels on it, we can begin the massage now.”

The massage that followed was heavenly. She worked firmly and steadily over my back and neck, over my spine. The oil was warm and scented, and it made the movement of her hands and fingers over me so easy. My cleaner was working wonders for me, and I thought time and again, whatever made her husband and herself agree to this pampering for me.

The inside of my thighs began to signal some sort of arousal to me. Her hands working on them brushed the tip of my penis and the skin of my scrotum and I began to flinch. She hurried over my calves.

As I turned over she caught my eye and smiled at me. I had to return that smile to signal my gratitude and pleasure. She began work on my chest and abdomen. She must have been aware that I was yearning for her to excite me. She skimmed my penis as she moved to my legs. They were soon done.

She smiled at me and just asked, “Happy ending?”

“Yes please.”

There was no rush, she worked steadily and fondly as she got me to full erection. Then the steady pulling and rubbing and stroking of my penis and balls.

She edged me a couple of times and then took me to the most massive ejaculation I had experienced in years. I was pumped dry, and she was ready with a tissue to avoid too much mess.

She kissed me softly and said, “Well, Robert, no more than you deserved, you wonderful kind man. I’ll get some coffee going come down when you are ready.”

When I went down for the coffee. She was on the settee with two cups on the table in front of it. I sat beside her, and she put her arm around me and pulled my face into her ample breast. It was then the tears started.

“I was waiting for those,” she said. “Just let yourself go and then we can talk about the future.”

I came to myself and started on my coffee.

“Did you really mean we can do that again sometime?”

“Yes, when you like, Robert, and more. If you would like, within the terms that I suggested we could make love when you feel you need to. What I can do, if you would like, I can keep some sexy underwear here and when I come to clean, we can make love sometimes. Or better still make an appointment for a separate time, no time limit just the one charge.”

Samantha_Ga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_Ga

“What about an overnight stay, Avril?”

“A long way off yet, Robert, one step at a time.”

I watched her as she cycled down the drive. I had to go in again just to sit and go over what she had said. ‘Make a special appointment for me to call, an Escort, take as long as you like, no time charges.

It was so near what I would have chosen for myself. I had often considered picking up the phone to call an Escort Agency, but there were so many unknowns that I felt afraid.

But what Avril had said made sense. If I paid a sensible rate, I could stop her visits if I found someone that I fell in love with.

She was a lovely warm person, she was attractive, nearer to my age than some slight escort might be. She was well-rounded with nice breasts and buttocks. Her legs were well proportioned with firm muscles from cycling. She had just made me very happy and was prepared to do more.

Over the next month, I thought this through and although she came twice a week neither of us mentioned what had happened or what could happen.

Then on wash day, the day she came to do the laundry, I plucked up the courage to ask her.

“Mrs A., I never did really thank you for that special day a few weeks ago. But thank you very much. I wonder if I could make an appointment for Avril to visit.”

“Of course, Robert, when would suit you?”

“Could it be this Wednesday evening, say about eight o’clock.”

“Would you like to use your own room or the guest room? I can get it ready for us.”

“Thank you, I would prefer not to use my room where Eileen and I had so many good times. Not that I don’t think we will have a good time, but she is still there, if you know what I mean?”

“Yes, that is why I mentioned it.”

On Wednesday, I found it hard to concentrate on anything much. I got in the car and drove to the sea about twenty miles away and walked the coastal path for about an hour and a half. I was careful as I  drove back, did not want anything to spoil this evening.

A good shower at about seven, and then dressed in a nice casual shirt and trousers. It was beginning to get dusk and then at about five to seven her car pulled into the drive, and she got out.

She was dressed in her cleaning overalls and slacks, her usual attire.

I opened the door to her. She came in and discreetly closed the door behind her. A gentle kiss on my cheek.

“Hello, Robert. Not the most glamourous outfit but I did not want to arouse suspicion.”

“Very thoughtful, thank you.”

“I think we will both feel better if we keep this business-like. There will be no rush. I am here for your pleasure and if you enjoy yourself, I will be happy too. I assume you are showered and ready for bed?”

“Yes, all clean and sweet smelling.”

“Well, you get into bed, and I will come to find you.”

I was so apprehensive. Would I be able to satisfy this gorgeous woman and myself? It was some time since I had sex for real. I had pleased myself since my wife died so I wondered if I could still make out with a lady. My doubts would soon be tested.

I got into bed wearing just a pair of boxers. Soon the door opened quietly and Avril entered. It was quite dark, she lit the two candles. In the flickering light, I saw her. About five feet six inches, dressed in a negligee covering black bra and panties. Her legs were clad in hold-up black stockings.

Her figure was a joy to behold. Firm largish breasts 38c as the label displayed. A mum’s tum. Long legs with firm thighs and calves. Her panties were quite full and opaque, but I could see from around the leg openings long black hair peeping out.

She took off the negligee and dropped it to the ground. She sat on the edge of the bed beside me, bent her head, and kissed my forehead.

“Robert for you, the kindest man, I offer myself for your delight. We can play. We can kiss. We can make love, what is it to be?”

“I am anxious to see if I can still perform, will you help me?”

“Yes, of course, shove over.”

She got into bed beside me, got one arm under me and the other around me and pulled me to her. The bra was a bit stiff and felt a bit rough on my skin. I found her cleavage and buried my face in it.

As I did so she found the fly in my boxers and pulled me out.

We lay like this for a while. I struggled a bit but eventually undid her bra strap. She lifted herself to allow me to cast it on the floor. Her breasts were heavy with hard erect nipples. No doubt her children had found sustenance there.

I occupied myself with them for a while, sucking and biting the nipples, my hands cupping them and squeezing them. They moved so sensuously within my hands that I felt I was being a bit greedy. I had never felt breasts like this before. My wife had been slim and sexy.

She was aware that I would need some direction. Moving from beside me to lying on me, her weight was a bit overpowering but her body was so soft. He tum moulded to mine and we felt we fitted together nicely. She had my cock between her legs now. It had risen completely to meet her and was getting wet. With all her weight on me, she raised up to remove her panties.

I could now feel the softness of that abundantly hairy bush on my groin. She straddled me and then raised herself to her knees. She gently guided me to the entry of her pussy.

I had to feel that. My hand was met with the moist warmth of her vagina amid that vast bush. It felt so right with soft pouting lips and a warmth that was so inviting.

Guiding me she lowered herself onto me. Little by little she allowed me to enter. When I was fully home she sat up and I felt that I was up to the hilt. She wriggled until there was none of me left in the outside world. She sat perfectly still. I reached up with both hands and grasped her breasts.

I did not want this to end but I was near to it. Her warm moistness was beginning to drip from her around my balls. Warm and soft, so wet. She moved a little then gradually eased herself off me and I came out.

She fell beside me. I whispered, "That was nice, Avril. You are a wonderful girl.”

“I think it is time you had your wish, Robert. Make love to me. Prove to yourself you can do it”

She turned on her back and spread her legs.

That was enough for me. I got on top of her and she guided me again into her heavenly pussy.

I had enough sense to control myself, I could easily have come after a few strokes but I wanted to enjoy this wonderful experience.

I lay still for a few moments, she squeezed me and then let go.

She remembered that I wanted to do it for myself.

I set about the task with vigour and soon it was time I could wait no more, a few long sharp thrusts and I was ready to push in as far as I could, hold it and then explode.

I had proved myself and this lovely woman had helped me find my manliness again.

We lay for a bit, kissing and fondling each other. I reached down. I was so fascinated with that furry bush and what it held within that dark black camouflage. What I had deposited was exuding from her now, she had kept it warm for me and it felt so thick on my fingers.

“Happy with that, Robert. I must say, you were a woman’s man. Patient while I had my thrill, and then when it was your turn, you made the most of me. You have thrilled me as I hoped you would. I hope you feel better now.”

“Yes I do, thank you so much. Thank you for suggesting this to me I hope you and your husband are happy with it all?”

“We are, we want you to get your old self back, no matter how long it takes. I am enjoying it too.”

She continued, “I think you ought to go to sleep now, Robert, I’ll get back home, you have a good night’s sleep.”

She got out of bed, picked up the envelope I had prepared for her, and slipped quietly out of the room. She would let herself out of the house, we had entrusted her with her own key many years ago.

I slept the best night’s sleep I had since my wife died.

I awoke in the morning and the black panties were on the pillow beside me.

Published 
Written by mistyoptic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments