Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jamaica Vacation For You-Final-Chapter 7

"Last Evening Venue, Dinner Sharing Erotic Dancing"

31
8 Comments 8
5.3k Views 5.3k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Joan and I were getting ready for the big night at the resort dinner venue. We were looking forward to the night's events. Everyone was supposed to attend in an erotic, evening dress. It promised to be a fun and exciting evening.

Joan had a big workout this morning. She was taken completely by eight black studs. It was quite the experience to watch, and Joan was in total oblivion by the time they finished. Joan was so pleased to have experienced this huge fantasy.

Joan had slept several hours since her exhausting outing, this morning, She showered and was in the process of dressing for the night's big dinner venue.

She had been in the bathroom for over an hour getting ready. I had not seen her outfit, I did not know what to expect. The bath door opened, and Joan walked out, I was truly aghast at how beautiful and sexy my wife was, and the outfit she had chosen.

Joan was wearing a white thinly veiled dress, several inches above her knees. The front dipped to her navel, just barely covering her breasts, and the back of the dress was open to her butt. She was not wearing a bra or panties, just white thigh-high nylons. For shoes, she had red six-inch stilettos. Joan's hair and makeup were perfect and beautiful. I hardly recognized my wife, she was so beautiful and sexy in her evening outfit.

I was wearing a semi-white tux with a vest, no shirt, all very transparent. I was dressed so I could attract and dance with the hot sexy women, at the venue.

I found it hard to believe Joan just got the fucking of her life, a few hours ago. I was so lucky to have this sexy attractive woman for my wife. Joan came to me and put her arms over my neck a big embrace and passionate kiss. We then left for the evening venue.

As we walked towards the venue we passed lots of couples from the resort, we could tell they were checking us out. They all smiled and nodded approval for Joan's outfit, and the very classy and sexy way she looked. Joan loved having people admire her looks, and sexually lust for her, wanting to take my beautiful wife and make extreme naughty love to this woman.

We arrived at the gate, and James was there to greet us, or should I say greet Joan. He took one look at Joan, and pulled her into his arms, lifting her off the ground, for a deep and passionate kiss, her dress pulled up, exposing her beautiful naked ass to everyone going by. Finally, James put Joan down, he shook my hand, then took Joan's hand, and led us to our table.

All the couples were there. They rose from their seats and came over to greet us. Everyone gave Joan big warm hugs and kisses, the men letting their hands slide over my beautiful sexy wife. Some of the women were envious of Joan's achievements this week, while others appreciated what she had done. Joan just smiled and giggled, and said thank you.

All the women gave hugs to me as well. Wonder Woman came to me last, she gave me a very passionate kiss, with an aggressive hug, her hand rubbing my cock through my pants.

She whispered in my ear, "I want you to make good on that promise you made when we first danced together. I want you to take me and use me, make me beg to cum, fuck me good in all holes, tonight!"

I told her I would try to keep my promise. Wonder Woman looked and smelled so good, I told her how much I loved her outfit, so sexy. I was getting horny just holding her.

James had brought champagne to our table. I proposed a toast, to all the couples at our table. I stood up and said, "Here is to all of you beautiful people, wishing this week will never end, that all our personal goals are met and exceeded on this romantic vacation, let us enjoy our last night, sharing what we have accomplished and finishing our objectives for this very romantic vacation, Cheers!"

Glasses clinked together, and everyone showed agreement with laughs and smiles. Wonder Woman had pulled her dress sleeves down exposing most of her breasts as she winked at me. I smiled back with a naughty smile.

Our dinner came as we all were telling our stories of their greatest sexual experiences during the week. Everyone had wanted Joan to tell her story, but she was holding out. The stories were hot and very sensual.

The food was good, and the drinks were smooth, everyone had consumed plenty. This was going to be a great evening.

Finally, they talked Joan into telling her experiences. Joan smiled saying," I will tell you about the day I took on two big black studs down at the beach. I am not sure I took them on, it was more like I gave myself to them, completely." She went on for quite a while telling all the exciting sexual details. Everyone was listening to every word she spoke. When Joan finished, everyone applauded.

Dinner was done and the dance music was playing. The men all wanted to dance with Joan. I watched as the first gentleman took her out on then the dance floor. He pulled her in close, he lifted her to his lips for a passionate kiss. Joan's dress pulled up exposing her hot naked ass. Joan did not try to fix her dress, she just slid her hands around his neck and draped her body against his. While they danced, I noticed Joan's dress had moved off her breasts, they were fully exposed. A lot of the guests at the venue watched the two dance, especially keeping their eyes on Joan.

When Joan came back to the table, she was very exposed as she slid her dress back over her beautiful hard breasts. Her face was flushed as she leaned down and gave me a kiss, her breasts were hung in open view, to all at the table. Joan then whispered in my ear," I want you to enjoy tonight as well as all of us, so let loose and take care of Wonder Woman."

I said yes, and Joan was off to dance with another gentleman from the table. I could tell she was feeling no pain, enjoying the attention, and probably looking for more. I love my beautiful sexy wife.

I danced with several of the women at the table. All were very sexually excited and seductive. This was very noticeable as we danced. The women would let their dress slide down their arms exposing their breasts, their hands feeling my butt and rubbing my Jewels, and much more as we danced. I took advantage of the situation, my hands felt all of the sexual tension in their bodies. I danced with a lot of women that night. I had a very big hard-on all evening.

I came back to the table after my last dance, I had looked for Joan, but she was nowhere in sight, and several of the men from the table were also missing. I think maybe she was with someone being taken advantage of, or at the very least, being very naughty.

I looked over at Wonder Woman with a naughty look, she looked back, and she indicated that yes she was more than ready. She was a beautiful sexy woman, wearing a very tight revealing dress. We came together and danced our way onto the dance floor. Wonder Woman was all over me. We had only danced a short time when she put her hand in mine and handed me her soaked panties. She then whispered in my ear, "Those are yours to keep, they smell like my horny cunt, you can not put them away until I have been fucked hard and naughty. I understand you are a very naughty man, Take me, do whatever it takes to satisfy both of our extreme lustful naughty desires, that have built up inside our minds and bodies during the week."

I danced Wonder Woman right off the floor, towards the path to my love nest. She did not hesitate. When we arrived at my room, I hung a do not disturb sign on the door. I pulled her into the room, kissed her passionately, and proceeded to strip her clothes off of her. I opened my hand and brought her cunt soaked panties, to my face, God, They smelled good, and my cock grew even larger from the scent of her cunt,

I pushed her down on her knees, on the floor, and she immediately pulled my pants down, my cock was hitting her face. I watched her smell and licked my hard cock, precum was leaking from my piss hole. She wiped the precum onto her face before she licked the tip of my cock clean. I grabbed her hair and pushed her head hard onto my cock. I kept pushing until she gaged. I pulled her head back, juices were dripping from her mouth to my cock. I showed no mercy as I pushed her head deep onto my cock again, fucking her face hard. I wanted to fill this horny cocksucking babe's throat with my cum.

It did not take long with all her gurgling noises, that came from her fucked mouth, as she sucked my cock, she gasped for air. I exploded in her mouth, I covered her face, hair, and dress with blast after blast of my white cum. Wonder Woman just kept licking my cock, as she swallowed all of my cum. I said to her, "You have to lick my cock clean, suck it hard so that I can fuck your dirty ass." Wonder Woman went down on my cock with extreme lust. She wanted my cock hard and deep in her dirty ass. This was what she had been waiting all week for.

She pulled off my cock briefly and said, "I want you to fuck my dirty ass hard and deep, slapping my ass until it's bright red with welts showing. When you make this naughty bitch cum from fucking my dirty ass, I will suck your cock clean. Then you can breed my horny cunt with your fucking hard cock."

Wonder Woman was so fucking horny, she only had on black lace stockings and six-inch heels, leaving her beautiful body naked and wanting. She was rubbing her cunt deep and hard as she sucked and stroked me hard.

I pushed Wonder Woman over the arm of the couch in the room, her ass and cunt fully exposed. She was begging me to fuck her ass. I rubbed my hand on her soaked cunt and spread the juices on her ass and my cock. Her ass was winking at me as I pushed my hard cock into her dirty ass. Wonder Woman screamed out, "Fuck me you horny ass fucker, fuck my ass, balls deep, I have waited all week for this fucking."

I slapped her ass cheeks hard as my cock went deeper and deeper into her dirty ass. Her ass had opened up, allowing my cock to penetrate to full depth, balls deep, With every stroke I slapped her ass hard turning it bright red. I started fucking her ass with a vengeance, as she screamed with delight, and fucking dirty words.

Wonder Woman screamed out she was fucking coming, her whole body shook with orgasms and spasms, and her cunt squirts out all over the couch and me. She could not stop cumming as I continued to fuck her ass raw. She called me her fucking ass fucker. and many more nasty words.

Finally, she became limp, lying over the couch arm, I pulled my cock out of her fucked ass with a pop, grabbed her hair, lifted her head, and made her suck my cock that just fucked her dirty ass, she took my cock deep down her throat, with a vengeance, she was a real horny cock sucker.

Wonder Woman finished cleaning my cock with her naughty lips, and tongue, she was moaning and purring like a lioness in heat. I pulled her mouth off my cock and returned to her ass and cunt hung over the arm of the chair. Her cunt was dripping her cunt fluids. She squealed out, "Fuck my horny slutty cunt, fill me full of your cum, and make this horny bitch cum."

I guided my cock into her soaked horny cunt, all the way until my balls hit her fucked red ass. She squealed with delight as I grabbed her hanging breasts, using them as a halter, my nails making big red marks on her breasts as I twisted her tits hard. I fucked the hell out of her cunt. Wonder Woman kept screaming out dirty words, all encouraging me to fuck her harder, showing no mercy. I rode her like the slutty bitch she was.

She was bucking like a horny cunt in heat, I could not last much longer before I came. I felt her cunt squeezing my cock as she went into a raging orgasm. She had such a dirty mouth as she cums, which put me over the edge, as she yells, "Breed me you fucking cunt fucker, fill me full of your warm white cum." I exploded deep in her cunt, my cock pulsed as I filled her cunt with my cum. Slowly I pulled out of her fucked cunt, Wonder Woman turned and grabbed my cum covered cock, taking and sucking the fucked cock clean. She loved sucking cum covered cock mixed with her cunt juices. She was in heaven.

In a short time, after we caught our breath, I asked Wonder Woman If she wanted a shower. She said, "No way, I want your cum in and on my body until I get home, I want everyone to know I have been fucked good." Wonder Woman pulled me to her cock sucking lips, giving me a very passionate and long kiss. I could taste all the fucking we had done on her lips, so fucking good.

We both got dressed. I watched as Wonder Woman picked up her panties from the table and pulled them tight on her cum filled dripping cunt and ass. She rubbed her cunt with her hand, pushing cum right through her panties. I couldn't help telling her, "You are a horny cocksucking cunt, aren't you?" She just smiled, as she licked her lips.

SinFullTitsDD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFullTitsDD

After we dressed, Wonder Woman looked like she had been fucked hard, her hair, face, and dress were all a mess. I gave her another kiss and hug when we started back to the dinner venue.

We had not walked fifty feet when I heard a woman scream out, not just any woman, but my wife. We walked towards the sound which was coming from another room two doors down from mine. We had noticed the window wide open, and inside I saw my wife, kneeling on the bed naked getting fucked. There were three men from our table at dinner, who were fucking her in all her beautiful holes. Joan was in total bliss as her body, covered with cum, convulsed with orgasms, twisting and moaning as they continued to fuck my horny slutty wife.

Joan's body was covered in cum and sweat. They were fucking the hell out of her. Wonder Woman and I watched the gang bang of my wife, which made us very excited. I tried the door, it was unlocked, so we went in. The group on the bed did not notice our entrance.

Wonder Woman moved right in, stripping her clothes off, except her cum filled panties. She watched Joan's ass get fucked, and the minute the man's cock pulled from Joan's dirty ass, she grabbed his cock and started licking and sucking, like the true cock sucker she was. This had turned into an orgy. Joan and Wonder Woman fought for the cocks to suck hard and clean, drinking their cum as they were both being fucked over and over.

I was taking pictures. One of the men had yanked down Wonder Woman's cum soaked panties, and dove into her cum filled cunt, with his face and tongue. She squealed out with delight. Both women were being fucked hard in all holes. Finally, Joan collapsed on the bed, fully fucked and filled with cum in all her beautiful holes.

Joan crawled out of the pile of men and Wonder Woman, onto the floor. I helped her up, pulled her to me, and gave her a big hug with a passionate kiss, on her cum covered lips. Now we were both covered in cum. Joan said, "Let's go take a shower together." While we took our shower, we could hear the sounds of the loud fucking still going on in the other room. After we dressed as best we could with the fucked clothes, Joan and I slipped out the front door, heading back to the Dinner venue.

James was there to greet us as we came into the evening venue, He embraced and kissed my fucked wife. He took us to our table, a few couples were there, and some women were missing their partners. James had brought us fresh drinks, they tasted so good. I saw Joan whisper into Jame's ear, I wondered what she said.

Soon Joan whispered to me, "I need to use the lady's room, I will be back shortly." I smiled with my naughty smile and tell her I will be right here. I danced with some of the women at our table. They were feeling no pain and were looking to be satisfied sexually. Their hands were all over me. I was done as far as making love, but I still enjoyed the dancing.

I noticed Joan had not returned, James was also missing, and I wanted another drink. Oh well, I am sure they will be back soon, I thought.

Joan had gone up to the bathrooms, She met James there and they headed to the beach. James pulled her close to him in the darkness of the beach. Joan draped herself around his neck, as she slid her hand into his shorts, searching for his huge cock. James's lips came out with a large moan, as she stroked his cock.

James pulled back, he asked Joan what she really wanted for her last night at the resort. Joan replied, "I want to smell taste, feel and suck your huge cock, deep in my throat, cunt, and ass. I want you to take me, use me for your pleasure, I am your slutty white cunt and need you to fuck me hard and deep, I want to feel your big black cock all over my horny body."

James replied, "Joan, this is your last night here. I wanted to make it memorable for you."

She replied, "This will be memorable for me, I love you and your black body so much, Fuck me hard like the white slutty bitch I am."

James felt the sexual tension in the air. He slid your dress off your shoulders, letting it slide to the sand. Your breasts were sparkling in the moonlight. You are now completely naked as James pushed you down onto your knees, in the sand. Joan's pulled James' shorts off exposing his huge thick black cock, with the big beautiful purple head. Your hands slid up and down his cock, feeling every inch of his cock and balls. James took his shirt off and threw it into the bushes.

James's cock glistened in the moonlight as your hand felt every vein and rib on his cock. Your tongue licked the head of his cock, you moan with delight as you took more and more of his cock in your mouth and throat. You felt James's hands on your head, he pushed his cock even deeper into your throat.

James was fucking your mouth and face, every stroke going deeper, and his balls moved closer to your lips. Those huge black balls swinging closer and closer to your lips. Joan wanted even more, as she gagged on his huge cock. Then it happened, James shot a huge load of cum deep down your throat, and Joan swallowed it all. As James pulled out, the strings of cum and spit ran down your face and body. You felt so slutty but in a good way.

James pulled you up his slick black body until both your lips came together in a passionate kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck, draping your whole body on him. It was a wet and messy kiss, but oh so good, your legs went weak with desire for James to take you and make you his own. You so wanted him.

James took your hand and lead you, almost at a run, towards the ocean. He scooped you up and cradled you in his arms, as he walked out into the surf. It felt so refreshing and beautiful, the ocean spray splashed on your naked body, being held by your black lover.

James held you over his head, he was so strong. He brought you down, your legs wrapped around his waist. You felt his cock against your cunt and ass. Joan gasped out, "God, you are good, so romantic, sexy, and loving. James, I do have to piss. What should I do?"

He pulled you up a little higher on his chest, and told you, "Let your piss go on my body and jewels, I want to feel your warm golden piss on my body."

Joan pulled herself to his lips, her arms around his neck, as she let her stream of golden piss flow down his body. The flow continued as you kissed deeply, holding each other tight. Joan squealed out, "Fuck that feels so good, It was like I was baptizing you and me together, I want to take you home, and keep you forever."

James carried you to the shore, all the way to a canopy bed, and laid you down with your legs spread over the edge of the bed. You watched as Jame's head and lips went down on your piss-covered horny cunt. You held his head tight against your cunt. You felt his large finger, find and enter your ass, it went deeper and deeper, fucking your ass, Joan moaned with delight, and extreme sexual desire, for James to fuck you with his huge long black cock.

James licked your cunt and clit, while he fucked your ass with his hand. God, You were in seventh heaven. James came up licking his fingers. "Oh so good," he said. He lifted you onto your knees on the bed, your cunt and ass in the air; the moonlight glistened on your wet beautiful ass.

Joan felt James's cock rubbing on her cunt and ass. She said," Fuck me, James, fuck my dirty ass, hard and deep. Fill me full of your cum, Then I will suck your cock clean and hard again, so you can breed my fucking cunt." She felt his cock suddenly push into her ass opening, her ass stretched to the limit, and his black cock slid in smoothly and deep into her ass. Joan screamed out, "Fuck my ass hard James, strap my white ass until we both cum. I am a bitch in heat, It feels so fucking good, and I feel so naughty."

James did just that, his hand came down on your ass cheeks over and over, it stung, but it felt so good. His thick cock had opened her ass wide. Joan kept on demanding for James to fuck her ass harder. Joan felt his cock start to swell in her used-to-be tight ass, he was going to cum and so was she. As she felt the warm liquid fill her bowels, she screamed out, "I coming you ass fucker you are going to get covered in my piss and cum."

With that scream, she squirted cum and piss all over him and the bed. Joan kept cumming and shaking violently, She could not talk, her body was completely in an intense orgasm. Joan finally collapsed on the bed with James's cock still deep in her ass.

Joan found herself in James's arms lying on the bed, she wondered what time it was, James told her that it was one am, he had sent a friend, to tell her husband that she would not be returning to their room until morning. Joan just snuggled in tighter to James. This had been the night of her dreams and the best Fantasy ever.

James finally pulled away and lay on his back, with his huge cock sticking straight up in the air. He said to Joan, "I want you to straddle me and lower your cunt onto my hard cock, then start fucking my cock deep into your cunt until you cum. Fuck my cock the best way it excites you. I want you to cum hard and extreme, Joan."

Joan straddled his cock and slowly lowered her body until the cock touched her cunt. Joan had never fucked like this before, and his cock was so huge. She reached back and guided that huge cock into her soaked cunt, "God, this felt so good, I felt every rib of your cock inside of me. I am going to fuck you until you fill me full of cum. I will continue to fuck your cock in your black cum, until I have the most extreme sexual orgasm of my life, coming and pissing all over my black lover."

Joan continued to ride Jame's huge cock, she kissed his large lips passionately. Joan felt his balls hit her ass each time she took the full length of his cock deep in her cunt. Both of them showed extreme sexual excitement as she rode his cock like a fucking horny slut. Joan twisted his nipples hard on his hairy chest while she sucked his tongue deep into her mouth.

Joan fucked his cock, hard and fast. She heard a loud growl from deep inside James. Joan felt the cum flooding into her cunt. This triggered her orgasm. Joan went into extreme orgasmic bliss, losing track of reality, and out of breath, yet Joan still rode his cock, like a machine, as she squirted and pissed all over James. She could not seem to come down from her extreme orgasm, she screamed out. "I just fucked a man that has a big black cock, and I am taking him home with me, I am a slutty white bitch, and he is mine."

Joan collapsed on James, and his cock slowly slipped out of her cunt, followed by lots of cum. She curled up in James's arms, and the two held each other, in the cum and piss of their fucked bodies. They fell asleep holding each other. They did not wake up until the sun rose. James kissed you passionately, still holding you close. Such a beautiful day with this wonderful man.

James said, "I need to get you back to your room and your husband, I am sure he is waiting for you, as you will be flying home today." I started to cry in his arms, I didn't want to leave this man, his body, smell, and personality, and what he did for me. No. James was mine!

Finally, we got up and searched for our clothes. I felt and looked like a fucked woman, it felt so good. My cunt and ass were so sore, from being fucked by all of those huge black cocks, I fucked this week. I would do it all again if I was given the chance.

We arrived at the room, my husband greeted me at the door with a smile, a big hug, and a loving kiss. He hugged James and said, "Thank you for taking care of Joan so well, here at the resort, all of our expectations were met, and more, you made our vacation wonderful."

Joan saw the bags were all packed, she shoved the dress from last night into her suitcase, she hoped it would still smell of the extreme fuck she had got today. My husband took me to the shower, started the water flowing, and my clothes to wear home were all laid out. A very tight pair of white shorts, a very revealing top along with a bra, and no panties. The flight home was a long flight. Joan commented, "I do not want to go home. I don't want to leave this romantic resort, not without James."

We were riding to the airport, and Joan was weeping. I wondered how our life would be in the future. I knew it would not be the same. Had I lost my wife to black cock? I don't know. We will find out when we arrive back home.

Time will tell!

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments