Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fun Night Down By The Lake For My Wife

"After the photo shoot in our driveway, I had my wife hitchhike in the nude to the lake for a night if fun."

26
7 Comments 7
2.3k Views 2.3k
699 words 699 words

You are about to read a true story. It started at ten o'clock on August 6, 2023.

I had my sixty-nine-year-old wife, Karen, strip naked for a photo session in the driveway of our home. Our neighbors across the street were on vacation, so it was a perfect, moon-lit night.

A couple of miles down the road from our house is a park frequented by groups of young black men who party by the lake on weekends.

For fun, I decided to drive her to the park's entrance and have her get out of the car naked to hitchhike down to the lake. It was not long before a vehicle with young black men stopped and offered her a ride.

My wife accepted their offer and climbed into the back seat of their car. She sat between two young men who immediately took advantage of the situation by groping her naked body as they drove down to the lake.

Upon arriving at the lake, they joined several more young men. As the driver exited the car, he took my wife by the hand and exclaimed, 'Look, what I found hitchhiking on the road. Get ready for a fun night. '

He led her over to the picnic area, where the men surrounded her and started to grope and prod her naked body. They were rough with her and seemed to concentrate on pulling her breasts.

Seeing a blanket on the ground, she had the men place it on a picnic table for her to lay on. The young men helped her up onto the table for a better view of this naked white woman. She lay down on the table and positioned herself with her butt cheeks at the edge of the table, spread her legs wide, and held them over her head for easy access to her always-inviting pussy.

My wife then uttered the words, 'Let's get this party started, cum one, cum all, fill me with your fertile seeds.'

Over a dozen young black men lined up for their turn to fuck this sexy white woman. They did not care that she was old enough to be their grandmother. They had picked her up at the entrance to the park, hitchhiking in the nude.

TSLasciviciousTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSLasciviciousTS

My wife smiled at the thought of these young men pulling a train on her. It was most enjoyable for her every time one of the men exploded, depositing a whole load of his sperm deep inside her. It was so satisfying that it caused her to have multiple orgasms.

When the last man finished with her, she was exhausted. Two of the young men helped her down to the lake to freshen up and wash the cum and sweat off her body that had accumulated throughout the night.

The cool water refreshed her as she swam, and my wife felt rejuvenated. When she exited the water, only a few young men were still around, and they wanted seconds with my wife.

Karen walked over to the picnic bench, bent over, and spread her legs wide, allowing the remaining men to have seconds with her. After they finished fucking her for the second time, she told them that this was such an enjoyable evening for her that this would not be the only time this would happen.

The men drove Karen up to the entrance to the park and deposited her just where they had picked her up. She, now was again covered in sweat, with the men's sperm dripping down the insides of her legs with every step she made when I picked her up.

I asked her how her night went and was told by her that it was gratifying and that it had been quite a while since she had that much sperm deposited deep inside her. Although she had high hopes of doing it again, she needed to recover from the abuse her pussy had suffered.

When we returned home, my wife showered and relaxed in the jacuzzi. I joined her, and she elaborated on what these young men had done to her, but even the rough ones were enjoyable.

We made love before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Published 
Written by ut2023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments