Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the sixth part of the story about a father taking his daughter and two of her friends on a holiday belatedly celebrating her birthday. This chapter covers just one day and night and is another short chapter. Josie and Stephanie come to Dad's bed together for a guessing game. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There is just one chapter left to go. All the characters are fictional and any similarity to anyone is purely accidental. Everyone involved is over sixteen before the holiday begins"

When I woke in the morning, I could hear voices and music playing. I dressed quickly and found all three girls in the kitchen dressed and ready to go.

“You are late this morning,” Ana said, “Did you not have a good night?”

I felt my face redden as I turned and grabbed a glass of water. I returned to my room and dressed and we set out for breakfast and another theme park day. The weather was hotter than usual and we all opted for shorts. Josie wore her loose runners, Ana wore some denim cut-offs, and Stephanie wore the tightest shorts I’ve ever seen. The girls rode a lot of the rides today and we rode many of them together.

As we queued for a water ride, it was obvious it was going to be very wet. Some people walking out were soaked, and I offered to sit this one out and keep everyone’s spare clothes and belongings dry. I sat in the shade and spent the next half hour just people-watching. I paid a lot of attention to the girls around and smiled to think I was definitely with one of the better-looking groups.

“Guess who?” I felt wet hands wrap around my eyes.

I had not seen the girls approach. I went to put my hands up to feel.

“Uh, uhh, no touching.”

I concentrated on the voice but knew all three sounded very similar. I’d mistaken Josie and Stephanie for each other on the phone before. I knew I was better at this game with a naked body pressed against me. Even the hands felt odd, one was colder than the other.

“Guess who?” someone repeated, and I knew this would be a one-in-three guess.

“Ana,” I said, guessing she was most likely to be hands on in front of the others.

“Wrong.”

I was sure the voice was Ana, though it sounded like just a whisper in front of me now.

“Ok, Josie.”

“Wrong.”

I could hear all three giggling. For a moment, I wondered if they had bumped into someone else we knew. I hoped not, I definitely did not want anyone spoiling the time I was having.

“Then it has to be Stephanie.”

“Wrong again; it is all three of us.” They laughed out loud as they uncovered my eyes, I could see Ana standing in front of me, and Josie and Stephanie had used one hand each.

“You cheated,” I tried to sound offended or hurt, but was glad of the fleeting touches. During the afternoon all three teased me that they were hurt that I could not tell if it was their hand or voice. We continued to ride until late afternoon and left to go and eat.

Back at the villa, we took up spaces on the sofa watching TV. Tomorrow would be our last full day, and we agreed to revisit the Universal parks. I also told the girls I had a special meal booked for tomorrow night at a nice restaurant I had been recommended. We took turns showering and changing. We agreed on an early start to get breakfast out to make the most of the day.

Tiredness took over and we all headed for bed fairly early. I found another pair of worn and still warm panties under my pillow. I had not noticed anyone going into my room; the mystery continued. I inhaled deeply and lay awake desperately, hoping Josie or Stephanie would sneak in again. I pushed the panties back under the pillow to stop myself wanking.

In the darkness I must have dozed off, I woke up to feel the bed moving and felt someone slide in behind me.

“Guess who?”

I felt just a hand on my shoulder. I moved my arm back to feel, but it was blocked by another hand.

“Uh-Oh, no cheating or there will be no fun tonight.”

My mind was racing. I did not want to offend Josie or Stephanie but had no way of knowing. I decided Stephanie was the more confident of the two and made my guess, “Stephanie?”

“Wrong,” there was a little laugh as she said it.

“Sorry, OK then, Josie.” I hope she was not offended.

“Wrong again, it is both of us.”

I felt the bed moving and could feel them both snuggled up against me, one in front and one behind. I was in heaven and rolled onto my back. I didn’t think I could ask about the panties with both girls there. I saw that the bedroom door was half open, “One of you should close the door.”

“In a minute, first, let’s play a little game of Guess Who. You did so badly today and just now that we decided you really should be able to tell us apart.” Josie spoke and Stephanie nodded.

Josie was in her pyjamas, and Stephanie was in a long sleepy tee shirt. I was pretty confident I could tell them apart; their bodies were so different, boobs, legs, pubes.

Stephanie slid back out of bed and returned a few seconds later with the blindfold we had used for the birthday game evening. They put it over my eyes and made me promise not to cheat or try and peek. They said it would spoil the fun, and I agreed.

“So what are the rules? What am I playing for?”

One of the girls spoke, and I could not tell who it was. They said that for every correct guess, they would do something for me. They said that every wrong guess would cancel a right guess. They said if I got more wrong than right, they would be in charge of things for the rest of the holiday. I heard the emphasis on things and knew they meant sexually.

I agreed and the game began. I remembered the bedroom door and asked someone to close it. Someone said they would and I felt the bed moving. I felt my boxers being pulled down and off and could feel my cock achingly hard and pulsing.

“How will I know if I guess right or wrong?”

“I’ve put a new memory card in my camera, and set it to record a video.”

I knew that had to be Stephanie, she had a fancy digital camera from her parents. I was worried about being filmed but guessed the girls would be even less likely to show anyone else. I heard a click, “What was that?”

“We put the light on as the camera won’t work in the dark.”

Through the blindfold, I could not even tell that the light was on.

I felt a soft hand gently grip my cock and make a few slow strokes, then let go, “Guess who?”

Another hand took hold and did the same and I could not tell them apart. “Guess who?”

I guessed Stephanie then Josie, “How did I do?” I asked, keen to keep score.

“We’ll tell you at the end, but you got both of those guesses wrong.”

Over the next hour or so I totally lost track of time. I also realised I was randomly guessing virtually all the time. Sometimes they would do the same thing three or four times in a row. They wanked, sucked, and licked my cock. They dipped fingers into their pussies to make me guess by taste. I thought I got that right until they did it again and I got confused and thought they all tasted different from the first time.

TiffanyFlynn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyFlynn

I felt soft material drawn across my face and the aroma drove me insane. I could tell they were different and I guessed the stronger belonged to Stephanie based on how tight her shorts had been today. They held the panties over my face in between doing other things. I’m sure they brought more than one pair each as the material often felt different. I stopped trying to guess and was concentrating on the completely erotic feeling of being blindfolded and enjoying all the attention.

They sometimes offered just a nipple to my mouth and tongue; they did it a few times, swapping around. Once I was sure I had felt more of a heavy boob behind it which helped my guess. They licked and kissed me, the lightest kisses on my lips. Fingers grazed my body and legs, it was a delicious torture, and I loved every second, whatever the outcome of my guesses.

“I think we have teased you long enough. This is the final test. Are you ready?”

I felt the bed moving around and then a hand holding my cock upright. Then I felt the warm wetness of a tight pussy engulf the head of my cock. I could not feel any pubes and guessed Stephanie. A few strokes later, the feeling was gone, the bed moved around, and soon another pussy was lowered onto the tip of my cock. Again, I could feel no pubes and knew they were trying to trick me, so I guessed Stephanie again.

For maybe ten minutes, I felt my cock half buried in a tight wet pussy and then removed. I could not tell one from the other; without that full-body contact, I had no clue. Some of the feelings of the pussies were quite different until I realised there were mouths being used too. With the blindfold on, it was almost impossible to tell the difference until either a tongue licked or the pussy sank a little further down.

The bed moved again and one of the girls lowered themselves back onto my cock. The feeling was tighter and different and I guessed I was inside Stephanie’s ass. She held still for a few glorious moments and I revelled in the warm, tight feeling. A few slow strokes later and the feeling was gone as I felt the ass pull up and away.

I felt another hand wanking me, but very slippery and I thought it might have been some sort of lube. Before I could think about it the bed was moving and I felt my cock easing into another very tight ass, I guessed Josie had been urged by Stephanie to try it. I enjoyed some long, slow movements and, for the first time, I felt a climax building. The evening had been a huge turn-on but made up of so many short thrills.

I wanted to stay inside, so I raised my hips to try and go deeper. A few strokes and the ass was pulled up, and almost immediately, my cock was impaled inside a tight pussy. The change was so quick I knew it had to be the same girl, I guessed it was Josie. The strokes became longer, with her pubic mound grinding onto me each time. I was sure I could feel her pubes, but guessed my own stopped me from feeling them properly.

My orgasm was building fast, I went to put my hands up and hold her but both were being held back and down. After another frantic thirty seconds and I felt my cock erupt inside her. As she ground her pussy against me I felt it pulse and squeeze with her orgasm. My heart was banging in my chest and I was out of breath with the excitement. The blindfold had elevated my senses and although I knew my guessing had been bad, I had enjoyed the sensations so much more than usual.

“Do you want the blindfold removed, or should we leave and leave you to wonder?” I could hear them giggling.

“Please stay, and please remove the blindfold.”

My cock was still hard and inside Josie, I could still feel little ripples and squeezes from her. The blindfold was slowly lifted from my eyes and I blinked in the light. It took a few seconds to register what I was seeing. Sitting on my lap I could see Maria smiling down at me. I was confused; I had not seen her for such a long time. Josie and Stephanie were on either side of me, holding my hands down.

Time seemed to stand still as my mind grappled with the situation. Then I realised it was Ana sitting on my cock; she reminded me so much of her mother that I just stared back, unable to speak or move. Stephanie moved first; she swung around and straddled me, lowering her pussy onto my face in one movement. I was grateful for the distraction, and eagerly lapped at her pussy while trying to think what I should do or say.

Stephanie was facing away from me and I gripped her thighs and drove my tongue into her. I felt Ana lift slowly up off of me while Stephanie was urging her to do something. Moments later, Stephanie lifted herself up and back over my head, and I watched Ana shuffle forward and lower her dripping pussy over my eager mouth. I knew at that moment, when I just accepted the situation that everything had changed forever.

I began licking slowly; I was a little unsure about licking cum from my sixteen-year-old daughter's pussy. Looking up, I could see her smiling down at me before she pushed herself tight against me, obscuring my view. I licked as if my life depended on it, sucking cum from her. I soon felt her begin to shudder and moan before she pushed herself free.

I looked up and saw Josie lower herself onto my still-hard cock. I felt her pubes mash against me as she rode me hard and fast. I did not need to move and just watched her gripping her nipples with her eyes closed. She soon began to moan louder and louder, until I felt her pussy clenching and pulsing as it milked my cock. She was a screamer; there was no mistaking her orgasm.

Beside me, Ana and Stephanie had settled into a sixty-nine position and from what I could see were busy with tongues and fingers working on each other. Josie leaned forward and kissed me as she spoke.

“We didn’t think you were ever going to take the hint, so we had to think of a way to make it happen.”

“What hints?” I asked.

“Ana has been leaving her panties in your bed every night. When I pretended to be asleep so you would carry me to Ana’s room, you were supposed to find her naked, except you picked the wrong room. The fashion parade. All the nights Stephanie or I shared with Ana, you must have heard me. The games night when Ana flashed her naked pussy at you. Men can be so slow.”

Josie rested her weight on my body and I held her close while we watched Ana and Stephanie. They separated after a short while and moved over to the spare bed in my room. I slept surprisingly well and woke to find all three already up.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments