Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked Fucking with Dad and Husband - Filthy Morning Adventures

"It's a horny, debauched morning at the backyard of the farm house with dad, daughter and her husband"

47
16 Comments 16
17.3k Views 17.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"Second Chapter of the Series, but can be read stand-alone as well. Characters: Paige: Twenty-Five-year-old woman, visiting her father. Beautiful with perky breasts and dark blonde hair. Two months pregnant with her husband's baby. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Don: Forty-eight years old. Former soccer player, athletic and handsome with long, dark blonde hair. Charles: Paige's charming, handsome and loving husband. Thanks for reading. Welcome your thoughts and votes!"

Charles stepped out through the back door of the farmhouse onto the warm, mid-morning sunlight with an apple in hand. He was dressed only in the boxers he had slept in. The sun felt nice and comfortable upon the skin of his toned body.

He had woken up late and had found the bed empty where his wife had slept next to him. The house was deserted and having freshened up, and found an apple for breakfast, he walked out to the backyard. He bit into the apple as he walked closer to the scene that was unfolding on a carefully placed mattress on the grass, nudged against the cover of a haystack to one side.

Don sat on the mattress with his back rested against the haystack. Sitting facing him with Don’s hands lovingly clasped around her back and waist, was his wife – naked and resplendent in the daylight. With one hand on his shoulder and the other against his chest, she rode him passionately, taking his long thick cock deep inside her body each time.

“Oh my god, dad!” moaned Paige, her voice exuding shameless sexual pleasure, “your cock is so deep and snug in my pussy…”

“Look who’s up, Paige,” said her father, spotting his son in law.

“Oh, hello darling,” said Paige, seeing her husband was awake. “sorry, we woke up so horny and needy that we just couldn’t resist.”

This was indeed true, for soon as Paige had stepped out of the washroom having freshened herself in the morning, she felt a need for her body to be touched and caressed and fucked by her dad, like he used to do to her prior to the long separation of the lockdown. Don who had woken with a raging morning wood had likewise felt like taking his beautiful daughter’s naked, pregnant body in his arms and fucking her deep.

Charles merely smiled, walked over to her, and gave her a soft kiss on her lips, while she rode her dad. Their eyes locked for a moment in loving interaction and Charles could tell that his wife was thoroughly enjoying herself. Affectionately pinching her puffy nipple and caressing the small bulge on her two months pregnant belly, he left her there.

He went and sat on a lean-back chair close by from where he could have a good view of his wife having sex with her father. Don’s peculiar habit of occasionally keeping stray pieces of furniture across his backyard is something Charles had known about. He wondered now as to whether their purpose had always been sexual. This thought then gave way to another, for as far as he knew the only sexual partner in Don’s life of late had been his daughter.

How often had his wife fucked her dad like this out in the open and under the sun, he wondered. The thought sent forth a further rush of energy to his groin, where his cock had already grown to attention under his boxers.

The farm was placed in a secluded location, surrounded by plainlands and a forest to one side. There were no other humans within sight, the comforting rustle of the wind through the leaves of trees the only sound accompanying his wife’s tender moans. He could not imagine a more perfect place to be naked and fucking in the outdoors under the warmth of the summer sun.

Paige saw her father withdraw one of his hands off her waist and suck his index finger, swathing it in saliva. What she felt next made her giggle and then moan from pleasure. Don’s slippery index finger first brushed against and then poked in through her asshole. Charles finished his apple and leaned back in the chair watching his father-in-law finger fucking his daughter’s anus, as she began riding him with renewed vigour and passion.

Don’s finger swirled and pressed deeper into her anus. This was something her father had never done to her across the years of them having had sex. But she knew what she had whispered in his ear while kissing him goodnight some ten hours prior. No wonder he had woken up with such a hard-on.

“Oh gosh!” said Paige, breathlessly bouncing on his cock, her hands pressed against his strong chest. “You like fingering my cute, little asshole, don’t you, daddy?”

“Mhmm,” managed her father, “Does it make your body feel nice, darling? Do you wanna cum?”

“Yeah dad,” moaned Paige, “I do so feel like cumming on your hard cock!”

It was beginning to get hot outdoors. Her father’s chest felt the slightest bit damp now from sweat and exertion under her cool palms, and this somehow excited Paige greatly. She felt the energy build up in her body to a feverish pitch, as the inner rim of her asshole crackled with pleasure against the firm caress of her father’s finger. A sudden contraction of her stomach and she started writhing in his arms sailing across wave after wave of bodily pleasure, his cock plunged deep inside her pussy. There was no full-blown squirting this time, but Don’s cock felt still felt well bathed in his daughter’s sexual juice. 

Getting off him, Paige gave her father a kiss on his cheeks and sat next to him.

“I think your husband needs some attention, darling,” said Don seeing Charles sitting with an obvious erection in his boxers.

Charles had tried to act cool thus far, but when his lovely wife invited him over near the mattress, removed his shorts, and took his warm, erect cock in her hands in front of her father, his knees almost buckled from the sensation. Paige looked up at him with a knowing smile on her lips before bending close and giving the tip of his cock a playful lick.

“Don’t you want to see me suck his cock, dad?” asked Paige.

“I think he deserves that much at least,” admitted Don.

“Come on over here dad, stand next to him, right here,” said Paige inviting him.

And so she took her husband’s cock, throbbing for attention, into her mouth, while tugging at her father’s cock with her free hand. Soon she was sucking the two of them alternately, sending jolts of pleasure through two grateful men, who felt increasing, raw lust for the naked woman on her knees in front of them.

So this is what it is good for, thought Charles when he later sat down on the lean-back chair and Paige climbed onto his lap facing him. They kissed passionately, Charles’ hands caressing her sides, scratching her stomach, tickling and teasing the underside of her boobs. Despite having a history of having cheated on him to have sex with her father, Paige was all too aware that her husband really knew how to make love to her. How to elicit delight in her body through small, loving gestures that felt so tender and personal to Paige. 

So, while Paige had never stopped having discreet, hot, often sweaty sex with her father even after marriage, it was not for lack of talent on Charles’ part. How her father fucked her had always been tinged with memories that were lodged in the nooks and crannies of her body. It was simply different and laced with history and expectation in a way it never would be with another man. And she needed to have both of them if fate would permit her, she thought.

She turned to stare at her father, continuing to ride her husband, feeling his wide cock stretch her pussy further. When Don met her eyes, he saw a wild spark in them he had never seen before.

“I need you both, dad,” she said in a deep voice, “both of you inside me at once.”

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

Hearing her say that to him, Don felt his semi-erect cock harden and stretch outwards in view of his daughter, who basked in pleasure at the sight of what her words had done to him. Don fetched the bottle of lube his daughter had brought out with her and covered his cock generously with some of its contents. The lube felt cool and nice and made him want to fuck.

“This is it, honey,” whispered Charles to his wife, seeing Don approach her from the back.

Paige felt butterflies in the pit of her stomach. She had practised and played with toys fantasizing about this during lockdown. She wondered if it would simply feel wrong to have her father’s long cock press inside her poop hole – the most intimate of places in her body; just as wrong as it had felt to lie naked and fuck with him in secret when she was eighteen years old.

Paige leaned down closer upon her husband and jutted her bum outwards in anticipation. The chair had them at just the right height for Don, and all he had to do was to look down upon his daughter’s tight ass and pulsating anus, for him to lose any sense of hesitation.

Paige felt her father’s strong arms lodge themselves around her delicate waists. The tip of his cock pressed moist and slippery against the tender outer rim of her asshole.

“Mmmh! Oh my god, daddy!” moaned Paige feeling his cock penetrate her asshole and press firmly and smoothly inside her, “Push it in deeper dad, just shove it up my ass!”

Paige simply sat with Charles still inside of her, feeling her father stretch her ass with his warm, hard cock, pressing in deep across her sensitive flesh. It felt so incredibly intimate, and hot and pleasurable at the same time that all she could do was bury her head against her husband’s shoulder, her warm breath and deep throaty moans heavy upon his skin.

Don pulled out, spread some more lube generously across his cock, and pushed in firmer this time. Paige felt the entire length of her father’s cock slide deep inside her butt all at once, and let out a high pitched moan of pleasure, “Yeah daddy, fuck that ass now, won’t you?”

Just as she said this Paige felt Charles hold her by her underarms and begin to thrust up inside her pussy. Don matched him and fucked his daughter’s asshole with the same rhythm, so that Paige growled from joy feeling both cocks plunge into her rhythmically as the men held her body firmly in place with their strong hands. Her father’s long, hard cock was fucking her so deep that she felt as though it was nudging close up to her belly. The intense pleasure at the depths of her pussy and ass only intensified further until she could hold out no longer, and came with torrents of pussy juice squirting all over her husband’s belly and groin.

Charles and Paige kissed each other like they had not done for the longest time. Don pulled out of his daughter’s ass and watched them be in love, lost in the ecstasy of the experience they had just had, Paige rubbing and smearing her sticky juice all over her husband’s sexy body.

She had not, however, forgotten him.

“Do you want to cum too, dad?” she asked him, getting off her husband.

“I’d be lying if I said I didn’t need to after seeing you two like that,” said her father.

Her tongue felt like heaven on the bare pink skin of his shaft. On and on she caressed and suckled his cock with her tongue until he felt like he could hold out no more.

Sensing he was near, Paige said to him urgently, “Please dad, cum on my body.”

And he did. Pressing his cock against the flesh of her stomach he came profusely across her navel, her chest, and breasts.

“Fuck daddy, I can’t believe I made you cum so much,” said Paige looking up at him.

Don looked upon his daughter, satisfied at the generous amount of cum he had smeared all over her beautiful body. Thick fresh sperm glimmered in the sunlight on her skin, as Charles walked over to her and lifted her in his arms. She looked up smiling at him as he walked with her over to the mattress where he lay her down on her back.

Unbeknownst to Don, it had been a long-held desire for Charles to have sex with his wife smeared with another man’s cum. He had mentioned this to Paige a while ago but had had no idea then that it would finally happen with Paige’s father of all people. The whole thing had felt so icky and wrong, that it only made his excitement more maddening.

He kissed her with grateful, sweaty lips and she responded passionately. Their lips tasted salty and their skin felt damp. The sun had climbed higher and all the fucking had made them hot and sweaty. Now seeing Don’s thick cum spread over his pregnant wife’s naked body made Charles hungry for her in a whole new way. He fucked her with needy thrusts, increasingly harder and faster. She put her arms around him, pulling him in close and he hugged her.

“Oh my god this is so hot,” whispered Paige into her husband’s ear as he fucked her, feeling their naked bodies rub against each other, smothering her father’s sticky cum and their sweat all over each other’s skin.

“I think I’m going to cum Paige,” moaned her husband.

“Please darling, cum on my body,” she said, just as she had done to her father.

Charles who had not had sex or indeed an opportunity to peaceably jack off in the entirety of the past week, pulled out of her just in time and started shooting streams of cumshot warm and thick on her already filthy body. It seemed to both Paige and Don as though he kept cumming on her for a fair while, his cock spasming and shooting batches of sperm on her stomach, chest, straight across her hard nipples and her breasts, mingling with her sweat and Don’s cum.

“Did you like watching that daddy?” she asked him treacherously, “Come here dad, I bet I can make you cum one more time.”

Not daring to speak so as not to break the spell, Don walked over to where she lay on the mattress, looking filthy and naughty. She smelt of cum and fresh sweat. His limp cock had already become semi-erect, while he had sat there witnessing the events of the past ten minutes or so. Now when she took it in his hands, looking at him with sexual energy flickering in her eyes – her body bathed in cum and sweat looking incredibly filthy and sexy in the sunlight – he felt the need arise again in his groin.

Paige felt him grow in the palm of her hand before she tugged at it and pressed it against the slippery surface of her stomach. The sticky, slippery mess of cum on her skin felt so good against his cock that he simply watched uncomplaining. Having pulled his foreskin back, she rubbed his shaft on her tummy, across her navel, all the while taking care to smother it with cum.

“Oh my god, that’s so filthy,” said her father in a low moan. Encouraged Paige rubbed the shaft of his penis more furiously against her belly until it started spasming and shooting spurts of cum into her navel and all over her underbelly.

The three of them simply lay there, spent, satisfied, and feeling happy in the afterglow of one of the most intense sexual experiences they had ever had, until Paige spoke.

“Aren’t we just about the filthiest people in the country right now!” she remarked, before adding with a crooked smile, “What do you say, dad? Shall we all take a shower together? I really want to make Charles cum one more time. You know, he just loves shampoo on his cock!”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Evanescent01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments