Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom Brought The Wrong One Home This Time: Chapter II

""Oh shit, Peter, you really are good at this. Fuck, honey, you are going to make your Mom cum, baby.""

350
47 Comments 47
15.0k Views 15.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 of a continuing series if it gets enough interest. thank you all for the fantastic support liking and voting for my stories. I have had massive amount of request for part 2 of this story so here it is. <p> [ADVERT] </p>but please do me a favor go and check out my story "The Interview" It's a swinging story which doesn't have the same following as incest fantasy but I know you will love it, if you give it a read."

"Yes, and that brings us to you and me. If your perverted father likes to watch me fuck then we are going to give him a show, and if my fucking his brother pissed him off, imagine how crazy he will go when he sees me fucking my own son. So hang on, baby, because your Momma's wild side is about to come out."

Mom pushed me onto my back and squatted over my face.

"If you like eating my pussy, then show me how good you can suck my cunt, baby. And if you make me cum screaming, I'll squirt for you." 

Jesus, I thought. Mom has turned into a complete fucking slut. The audio hadn't been great on Dad's videos. So hearing Mom talk like this for the first time was a huge turn-on. I never imagined Mom to be such a slutty freak in the sheets.

Mom's cunt landed squarely on my mouth as she gyrated her hips. Her long cunt lips slid back and forth across my mouth. I instinctively stuck out my tongue and flicked her clit. Mom began to moan and groan as I stabbed my tongue in and out of her sloppy wet hole.   

"Mmmhh, that's it, baby boy, lick Momma's cunt just like that. Make me your bitch slut. Tongue fuck me, honey. I want to cum all over your face."

Wow, the way she was talking, I thought I was either really good or she was just a really horny slut. I found out later she was a bit of both, but she was mainly being more vocal than usual to piss Dad off as much as she could. 

I didn't give a fuck Mom was using me to piss off Dad. I was eating my gorgeous Mom's cunt, something I'm sure all my friends have dreamed of doing since they knew what it even was.

"Oh shit, Peter, you really are good at this. Fuck, honey, you are going to make your Mom cum, baby."

"Ooohh, fuck yes, suck my clit, bite it! Oohh fuck yesss, I'm cumming. Make me scream, Peter. Make me your personal whore oohhh fuuck yesss."

Mom flooded my mouth. True to her word, she started squirting and almost drowned me. Fuck, my Mom was squirting cunt juices all over me. It was like the filthiest dream I could ever imagine, but it was real.

Mom's thighs finally released their tight grip on my head as her orgasm subsided, and she began to relax. Clambering off my face, she flopped on the bed beside me.

"Holy fuck, sweetie, when the hell did you learn to eat pussy so good? Damn, that was amazing. You really made your old Mom cum." 

"You're not old, Mom. You are still young and super sexy. I can't believe we just did that."

"Hmm, yes, this has also been an extraordinary day for me. When you found me tied up in such a provocative manner, I was horrified and super embarrassed. But when you refused to untie me, and I heard you taking photos of me in that predicament, my slut side started to take over. Then I became incredibly turned on at the thought of you sexually desiring me. Especially when you mentioned all your horny little friends, fuck, I almost came thinking about you all jerking your beautiful hard young cocks over me."

"Shit, really, you got turned on thinking about all my friends jerking off to you?"

"Oh, God, yes, just the thought of all those young hard bodies lusting after me, wanting me. Stroking their thick cocks to my slutty holes drives me crazy with desire. If you haven't figured it out yet, honey, your Mom is a nymphomaniac. I love cock. Lots and lots of hard long, thick cock."

"Well, I could always ask them to come over, and we could all take turns fucking you and covering you with cum."   

"Oh, don't you dare tempt me? Because the way I'm feeling right now, I might just agree to that."

"Don't worry, Mom, I have no intentions of sharing you just yet, maybe another day, but today I want you all to myself."

"You're pretty confident you going to get to fuck me again. What makes you think I'm going to make a habit of fucking my own son?"

"I just assumed. You said I did a good job of eating your pussy, and you said you loved my big cock."

"I'm messing with you, honey. We have already crossed that taboo line, and there is no going back. Besides, I do love that big thick cock. Speaking of which, are you ready for the next round? Because I'm thinking I want you to stretch my arsehole with that beautiful young fuck stick."   

"Fuck yes, I love your arse, Mom. In one of the videos, I watched you taking the biggest black cock I had ever seen in the arse. I remember you screaming out in pleasure before you squirted all over the bed. Then another young Black guy shoved his cock in your pussy, and they double fucked both your holes. I jerked off twice to that one video. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen."

"Oh fucking God, yes, I remember that night. Those three guys used me like their personal cum dump. They didn't give a shit about me and just used my holes for their personal pleasure, then left me a quivering mess on the bed like a cheap street whore. One of the best nights of my life."

"You really like being used and abused, don't you, Mom? I mean, this guy tied you up and fucked you how he wanted and just left you. That sort of abuse turns you on, doesn't it?"

Mom looked at me with an embarrassed look and nodded, "Yes. I like being used like a cheap whore. I'm sorry, Peter, but your Mother is a complete slut, and I only feel special and wanted when I'm being used like a whore for sex."

"Wow, Mom, I never knew. You hide that side of your personality so well. But I don't understand. You are such an amazing woman. How can being a whore for men make you feel special?"

Mom cradled my face with her hand, "Oh baby, it's complicated. I have really low self-esteem. Most days, I feel like I'm a failure and worthless. But when men desire me, and they are fucking me like a whore. I feel empowered somehow like I'm giving them pleasure like no other woman can. Especially if they are married, I know they are treating me like a whore because their wife won't fuck them like I will. But it's always a short-lived high. And I soon find myself feeling like shit again."

"Damn, Mom, that's really deep but really sad. Mom, I hope you know I love you so much and would never mistreat you."

Oh honey, that is so sweet. You are the most amazing young man. I love you too," and she kissed me on the lips. 

Pulling away a little, she looked at me again, only this time it was different. She leaned back in and kissed me again. This time, her tongue pushed between my lips, and she passionately kissed me.

Our bodies became entwined as we kissed and hugged each other, not as Mother and Son but as hot passionate lovers. Mom's lips never left mine as she slithered across my body and lay on top of me. Then rolling us both over until I was now on top.

Holding my face with both hands, she looked into my eyes and said, " Make love to me, Peter. Make me feel like I'm not a worthless piece of shit. Make me feel the love you have for me. Make me feel complete."

"Mom, I do love you, so much you have no idea."

I grabbed my dick and put it against Mom's pussy lips and pushed my hips forward until I was buried deep inside her. Kissing the entire we were. As my balls came to rest Against Mom's arse, she moaned into my mouth. I pulled back out and started a steady rhythm with my hips as I made love to Mom.

We stayed like that for ages before Mom rolled us over again, and she was now on top. She placed her hands on my chest and began a slow, steady gyration of her hips. Then she lent back, put one hand on my thigh, and the other one went to work on her clit. She slid her dripping cunt back and forth on my cock as she strummed her clit with her fingers.

"Oh, Peter, your dick feels beautiful in me. You are going to make me cum again. I love it. I want you to fuck me every day. This is so perfect."

I reached up and grabbed both her large firm tits and began to maul at them squeezing her nipples. It didn't take long, and Mom was moaning louder and louder until she lent back her fingers a blur, and she covered my entire lower body with her cunt juices as she came.

Mom flopped forward on my chest and slid up and down while kissing me, covering us both in her sweet juices. I hadn't come yet. Call it youthfulness, but my cock was still hard. Mom bounced her hips up and down a couple of times.

"Mmm, I had forgotten how good it is to fuck someone so young. Your cock is still nice and hard, baby." I think it might be time to let you take my arse."

Mom sat up, my cock sliding from her pussy. She spun around and sat back down, reverse cowgirl. She retook hold of my dick and held it in place, then maneuvered her arsehole until my cock pushed against her sphincter. Holding my cock tightly, Mom slowly lowered herself down inch by inch as her tight backdoor swallowed my hard cock.

When she was sitting in my lap, she asked, "How does it feel, honey?"

"Fuck, Mom, it feels incredible. Your arse is so tight it's really gripping my dick."

"Good, I love a nice hard dick in my arse. But what I really love is being double fucked."

Mom lent over to her side and picked up the big black dildo even though the power scourge was long dead. She took hold of the big black ball and pushed the head against her pussy lips, and pushed it easily deep inside herself.

MonicaBravaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonicaBravaTS

I'm not going to lie. Feeling the rubber cock slide into her pussy right alongside my cock felt amazing. I finally understood the attraction of double-team fucking a girl. I always considered it a bit gay having another dick and ball rubbing up against your own. But the way Mom was squatting her hips up and down on my cock while sliding the dildo in and out of her hot cunt felt better than anything I had ever experienced.

Mom was doing all the work; I was simply lying there, enjoying the moment. She was super experienced at having more than one cock in her and took no time to get a hot rhythm going.

Soon Mom was bouncing up and down on my cock while stuffing her cunt with the dildo screaming that she was about to cum. She got faster and faster, and she was really pounding her hips on my thighs and jamming that dildo into her cunt when she pulled it out, sending jets of cum across the room to the bedroom door.

"Ooohhh, fuuuck yesss, Peter, I love your cock in my arse fuck me baby fuck your whore Mother's slutty arsehole. Fuuuck sooo fucking good."

"WHAT, THE FUCK!"

Shocked at the scream that came from across the room, my eyes snapped open, and I saw Jessie getting drenched in Mom's squirting cunt juices. 

With Mom's arsehole pulsing and gripping my cock from her orgasm, and seeing Jessie covered in Mom's cum sent me into orgasmic euphoria. My balls started unloading jet after jet of creamy cum deep into our Mother's bowels. And I screamed at the top of my lungs, "Fuck, I'm cumming, Mom, I'm cumming in your arse."

Then, Jessie started screaming, "Oh, my fucking God. What the fuck are you doing? Mom stop! Why the fuck are you both fucking? What the fucks going on?

Mom pushed up and off me before I had finished cumming, and the last couple of jets of my cum burst from my cock into the air and landed on my chest.

I looked across, and Jessie was standing in the doorway with her mouth open, watching as my cock pulsed cum spewing from it. She continued to watch as it twitched and jumped from the little aftershocks of orgasm.

"Oh, fuck Jessie, why are you home? I thought you were at your friend's house," Mom screamed.

"Who Fucking cares why I'm here! What the fuck, Mom? Why are you fucking my brother, your son?"

"Chill out, sis. We will explain everything."

"Don't tell me to chill out. You fucking perverted motherfucker."

"Jessie, don't talk like that, please."

"Don't talk like that? Are you fucking kidding me right now? I come home because Katie's Grandmother fell ill, and I find my Mother and brother fucking like crazed sex maniacs. And you tell me not to talk like that! You are in no position to tell me how the fuck to react. You are both fucking sick and disgusting," she said before storming out of the room.

"Jessie, come back here. I can explain everything. Jessie! We need to talk."

"Let her go, Mom. She will calm down and come around, then we can talk to her. Maybe even convince her to join us."

"Peter, that's your little sister, for Christ's sake. You can't think about her in a sexual way."

"Why? I shouldn't think about you sexually either, but here we are with my cum dripping out of your arsehole. Besides, Have you not seen Jessie? She is anything but little. She has a smoking hot body. I'm not ashamed to say I have been jerking off to her for quite a while now."

"What, really? You have been jerking off to your sister? Fuck, this family really is perverted. I guess you are right. I'll give her some space and then talk to her. You're also right about her not being little anymore. She has grown into a very sexy young woman."

"So you admit your daughter is sexy and hot?"

"Peter, I didn't say that. I said she was a beautiful young woman whom I'm very proud of."

"So you are saying, given the chance you wouldn't want to taste her seventeen-year-old pussy? I think she is a virgin. Just imagine how good that untouched unmolested pussy tastes and how tight she must be. I know that's exactly what I think about when stroking one out to her."

"Oh, for God's sake, Peter, stop it. Jesus Christ, she is your sister."

Yeah, I know, but fuck when she walks around the house in those tiny little shorts and those crop tops with no bra, her perky little tits bouncing around, making her nipples rock hard. I know what I want to do to her."

"Mmm, your cock tells me precisely what you want to do to her too."

I looked down, and my cock was rock hard again, just thinking about getting Jessie to fuck with Mom and me. Looking at Mom, I saw the lust in her eyes. And I knew she wanted me to fuck her again. Jesus, Mom really was an insatiable cock whore. Even with Jessie in the house already pissed off with us both, I could see she was thinking about fucking me again.

I didn't give a fuck whether Jessie was in the house or not. It's not like she didn't know we were fucking fuck she had just caught us both mid-orgasm. I pushed Mom onto her hands and knees on the bed and got behind her.

"Peter, What the fuck are you doing. Jessie is here. We can't keep doing this, please."

"Fuck Jessie, she already knows we are fucking. If she doesn't like it, that's her problem, not mine. And besides, I saw the way you were looking at my hard cock. You know you want it, you filthy slut. In fact, I bet you would love to have your slutty mouth on Jessies tight little cunt right now while I arse fuck you again."

"Peter, no, we can't talk about Jessie like that. She isn't perverted like you and me. And don't call me a slut. I'm still your Mother, so watch how you speak to me." 

I slapped Mother hard across her arse cheek, leaving a bright red handprint, I will talk to my slutty whore, however, the fuck I want, and if you talk back, you will get another one of those."

"Peter, stop. I said no more. Please, I beg you, not while Jessie is here."

This time, I brought my hand down even harder across her other arse cheek. She screamed out in pain.

"What did I just say slut? You speak when spoken to. Now stick your arse in the air because I'm going to fuck you until I've had enough. Is that clear slut?"

"Yes, Sir," she said, putting her head on the pillow and sticking her arse in the air.

"I own these holes now. Is that understood? I'm going to fuck you whenever and where ever I want. And I'm going to whore your slutty holes out to my friends to use as well. Do you understand?"

Mom nodded her head and moaned loudly into the pillow. I knew she was mine now whenever I wanted. Her pussy was leaking profusely. There was a constant trickle of juice running out of it now. The more I called her filthy names, the more her pussy opened up. The truth was Mom was a slut, and she loved being used and abused.

"I didn't hear you slut," I said, slapping her arse hard again.

"Yes, oh fuck yes. I'm your little slut, your whore to use whenever you desire."

"Do you want your daughter to be a total cock whore and slut like you?"

"No, my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments