Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot 'n' Horny

"Two sisters, a photographer and a hot steamy night!"

49
8 Comments 8
6.4k Views 6.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words

It had been a busy month, with fashion shows in Cannes, Lisbon and now New York. Jodie Adams couldn’t wait to escape home, back to London.

The fashion show got underway; the room was filled with customers and photographers taking note of the new collection. Khloe, Jodie’s agent and friend, sat calmly watching the crowd, secretly more than a bit nervous about how well it was going.

Theo was in his late twenties with dark hair, a bit scruffy-looking even though he was in a white shirt, dark trousers and check blazer. He couldn’t pull off smart.

He was a fashion photographer who was now late arriving for the show, after a pit stop at a local bar for a few beers.

“The show seems stale,” a concerned Khloe said to Jodie who was about to go out.

“You need to finish this off with a bang, Jodie.”

Jodie walked out on the catwalk in her burgundy dress and nude stilettos. The camera loved this beautiful blonde as she strutted up to the end of the catwalk and then back. She turned and went for another lap. She stopped at the end of the catwalk in front of the room. She slowly put her hand between her legs and then with her free hand lifted her dress showing the room her groin and the fact she had no underwear on. Although her strategically placed hand meant no one could see anything vital, you could tell she was commando. The room was suddenly ablaze with flashes and the noise of cameras clicking. Jodie pulled the dress down and walked off the runway.

“Well, it’s not stale now,” Jodie said to a stunned Khloe.

After the show had finished in a nearby hotel bar, Theo couldn’t believe what he had just witnessed as he had another beer and whizzed through the photos he had taken. He kept going back to Jodie’s finale and zoomed in on her nakedness.

“Well, I think that went quite well,” Jodie said as he leaned over Theo.

“Yes, certainly the last bit,” Theo agreed.

He looked up to see Jodie there in front of him. She looked perfect, with her blue eyes and blonde hair flowing down her shoulders. She had changed into a knee-length coffee-coloured dress and there were two gold necklaces around her neck. Her make-up was more subtle than it had been on stage earlier.

“Are you perving over me?” Jodie said looking down at her image on his iPad.

“I can guarantee I am not the only one,” Theo said.

“You know me, I never wear underwear,” she said smiling.

“Does that mean you still aren’t?” Theo asked as he looked along her bare legs.

“Come on, let’s go,” she said not answering Theo’s question.

“We can walk. It isn’t far,” Theo said finishing his drink.

Jodie had known Theo for years and they had arranged to go for dinner.

“I hope we aren’t walking too far, I am in heels,” Jodie quipped.

“Not far,” Theo confirmed as he looked down at her pretty sparkly gold pedicured toes in deep brown suede high-heel sandals. Jodie had two toe rings on and an anklet. Theo had a bit of a thing for feet.

“You look ravishing. Your toes look amazing in those heels,” Theo commented as they walked.

They arrived at a nearby Thai restaurant, where they were seated on a half-moon-shaped sofa with a large round table. Theo immediately ordered a bottle of wine as they perused the menus.

Theo ordered a red duck curry while Jodie had the pad thai. He got another bottle in to wash it down. During dinner, Jodie told Theo she much she was looking forward to getting back to London and how this weekend she was going to a new club opening with her sister.

After they had both finished, Jodie undid her heels and put her feet in Theo’s lap.

“Would you mind scratching the right side of my left foot? I have a terrible itch,” she asked.

“Sure, no problem.”

Theo scratched and then stroked her foot. His touch was turning her on as he rubbed her feet between his hands. Her skin was so soft.

“Mmm, that’s nice, please don’t stop,” she whispered as she screwed her feet up.

Jodie pushed her feet into Theo’s groin and rubbed her toes against his hard penis.

“Get your cock out,” she demanded.

“What here?”

“Yes.”

Theo unzipped his trousers, and Jodie felt his penis between her feet. He caressed her ankles, rubbing her anklet against her skin. Jodie slid her feet up and down his cock. She felt his cock excrete fluid on her soles. She curled her toes around the end of the penis, rubbing the tip between them. She loved experiencing the sensuality of her feet, she found it so incredibly sexy and empowering.

“Are you going to cum?”

“I think so,” Theo confirmed.

“I want you to cover my toes.”

Theo subtly came and dumped his hot semen on her toes and mid-foot. Jodie loved the feeling of his sticky warm load on her feet. She pulled her feet back and slid them into her sandals. She did up the strap around her ankle. Theo put his cock away.

“Are you going to clean your feet?” Theo asked.

Jodie could feel his cum slowly slide down as she felt her soles stick.

“No. I love the feeling of warm, sticky cum between my toes. If I was wearing knickers, they would be wet.”

“So, you aren’t wearing panties?”

Jodie put her hand between her legs and swiped two fingers through her slit. She brought her fingers to Theo’s lips. He licked her long fingers nails and tasted her pussy.

“So did you want dessert?” Jodie asked.

Theo smiled, he then slid down under the table. He had a close-up of Jodie’s amazing bare legs and her exquisite feet still soaked with his cum. He started kissing her legs.

Luckily the tablecloth covered the table and hid Theo’s undercover adventures. Jodie loved what was happening. She leaned forward and spread herself open. Theo looked at her perfect shaved pussy as he put his tongue on her and nuzzled into her wetness.

“Would you like anything else?” a waiter asked.

“No, I will wait for my friend to come back. He went to the toilet,” Jodie yelped trying to momentarily resist Theo’s assault.

His tongue was rubbing her puffed clit. Begging him not to stop, she felt the sensation through her whole body as she started to climax. It wasn’t long before she reached the dizzy heights of ecstasy with his tongue flicking inside her.

The coast was clear and Theo emerged from under the table.

“Your pussy is so beautiful,” he said wiping his mouth.

“You taste so sweet.”

“Thank you. I am so wet down there. Your lips on my clit felt so good.”

The waiter came back over Theo ordered a JD and coke, while Jodie had a Barcardi.

“I know this great Jazz bar we could go to for a nightcap after this,” Jodie suggested.

“Sounds good to me,” Theo replied.

“There are a lot of dark corners and booths where it won’t be so noticeable when your hand is up my dress.”

Theo started to feel quite light-headed after the recent events plus he had drunk a lot today. But he couldn’t wait to hit the bar with Jodie. It was inevitable they were going to have sex afterwards. He thought about how amazing it was going to be to make love to her.

They walked into the dark, chilled-out bar and ordered some cocktails.

“Fuck me, that’s strong,” Theo commented as he took a swig of something yellow in a martini glass.

Theo woke up in just his boxers in a strange bed. He wondered where the fuck he was and what had happened.

“Good morning, sunshine,” Jodie said as she walked barefoot across the bedroom and opened the curtains. The sun burst through the windows and blinded a very hungover Theo.

She was dressed in jeans and a blue top. She slipped her feet into some flats as she walked back towards the bed.  

“What happened?”

“Well, you had two cocktails at the jazz bar and passed out. I didn’t know where you were staying, so Ulysses, my chauffeur, picked us up and deposited you there.”

“Did we...?”

“Have sex? I hope you would have remembered that. No, we didn’t. This suite has a sofa which I slept on.”

“I am so sorry, Jodie.”

“Don’t worry. But I have to catch a flight to London now.”

Jodie kissed Theo on the cheek.

“Maybe next time, Theo.”

Jodie left and headed to JFK. Theo had a quick shower and headed home for a good sleep. He was gutted he missed out on spending a night with Jodie Adams. But maybe all was not lost. He could try and make it up to her. He knew where she would be on Saturday night in London. The opening of that new nightclub. ‘Now what the fuck was it called?’

Elise Adams, Jodie’s sister, was two years younger than her sibling and just as hot. She also had blonde hair, but it was shoulder-length and a bit curly.

She lived a different life from her jet-setting model sister and ran an exquisite fish restaurant in Covent Garden with her boyfriend, Marty. He was out of town this weekend, so she was looking forward to some girl time with Jodie.

Jodie’s house in the London suburbs was modern and only a few years old. Almost all the walls were white with the odd brightly coloured feature wall. It was very minimal with little clutter.

Jodie poured out two glasses of wine and told Elise about Theo, Elise laughed. Jodie protested that she liked him and was desperate for a good seeing to. Maybe she would get lucky later at the club.

The ladies were getting ready to hit the Paradise Club opening. Elise was in a backless black dress which showed off an intricate tattoo of the sun mixed with a world map. It was very striking and sexy. She also had a sweeping rose tattoo on her foot which went up her ankle. She tied a cerise scarf around her neck and was ready to go.

Jodie wasn’t quite dressed; she pulled her white and red mini-dress up her body and Elise zipped her up. Jodie wasn’t wearing anything else other than the dress. Elise watched her sister’s buttocks and flesh disappear as the zip could go up no more.

mariann_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariann_love

Jodie had her foot jewellery on and put her feet into a pair of bright red heel-high sandals. Elise slipped hers into a pair of black thong high-heel mules. She then put her leg up on a stool to put a sliver anklet on. As she bent over, Jodie noticed Elise also wasn’t wearing any underwear. The sisters giggled and headed out.

Theo’s flight got delayed and he didn’t land until 10 pm, he hired a car and drove straight into London to the Paradise Club. If that’s where they weren’t going? It was a long shot and what if they moved on? He could have spent a lot of money for nothing.

Luck was on his side and within about ten minutes he saw Jodie with an equally beautiful, slightly shorter blonde.

“Good evening. Can I buy you a drink?” he asked.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Jodie said surprisingly.

“I wanted to apologise for the other night.”

“You must be Theo,” Elise interjected.

“Yes, hello.”

“From what I’ve heard, getting the drinks in probably isn’t your best move,” Elise said smirking.

Jodie shot her a look and then the three of them laughed.

The girls had already had enough of the Club and suggested they return to Jodie’s place for a drink. They piled in Theo’s hire car and headed back.

“Bring this in with you, Theo,” Elise said from the backseat holding up his camera bag.

Theo nodded and Jodie smiled. They were going to have some fun.

Elise turned on some tunes, while Jodie started making some drinks.

“Come with me,” Jodie said as she guided Theo upstairs.

She opened the first door they came to.

“This is my shoe room,” she said guiding Theo in.

Theo looked in amazement. The room had glass cabinets floor to ceiling. All were split into individual shoebox-size compartments. Each contained a pair of heels. It was a collection of hundreds of high heel stilettos, pumps, and sandals.

“Wow, you could open your own shoe shop.”

“I do have pairs I haven’t worn yet.”

Jodie sat down on a pale pink sofa in the centre of the room.

“Why don’t you pick a pair for me to put on?”

Theo studied the collection carefully and picked up a pair of electric blue stilettos.

Jodie stretched her feet out as Theo bent down. She rested her feet on his lap. He stroked her legs as he slowly pulled off her red sandals. Theo admired her bare feet. He slipped her feet into the stilettos. Jodie got up and danced around the room as Theo admired the toe cleavage and arches in the extremely sexy footwear.

Jodie sat back down. Theo ran his hand along her ankles. Then he lightly kissed the exposed flesh of her foot. His hand glided over her skin. As Jodie’s foot arched out of her heel Theo ran his tongue between her foot and her insole. He then took off the first shoe. Jodie’s big toe disappeared into his mouth. She felt his tongue wrap around her digits as he put the end of her foot completely in his mouth. He felt her toes tickling his tonsils. He withdrew, her toes glistening with his saliva.

Jodie kicked off the second heel. Theo lifted her other foot up and kissed the back of her heel, sliding his tongue around, over the top of her instep. Jodie felt Theo move her toe ring around with his tongue. Theo then looked up her dress and revelled in the fact she wasn’t wearing any underwear.

Jodie slid her feet back into her blue stilettos and went downstairs, closed followed by Theo.

“What have you two been up to?” Elise said, with a glass in her hand, smirking at them

The girls started dancing around the kitchen. Jodie told Theo to get his camera out. He started taking photos as the girls danced together.

Theo got on his knees, Jodie danced in front of him and started giving him quick glimpses of her naked pussy. Elise went to the other side of him and did the same. Theo snapped away hoping he got the shot.

Elise took off her scarf and guided Jodie to the stairs. She took Jodie’s hands, lifted them and tied them to the wooden banister.

“You want her little pussy, don’t you?” Elise asked Theo.

Elise then lifted her sister’s dress and showed off her shaved pussy. Her skin was smooth and her lips inviting. She was already horny and wet.

Theo watched Elise’s hand slide up Jodie’s legs, and she started to lightly touch her. Jodie moaned as she felt her sister’s fingers enter her cunt. Theo took a picture.

Elise moved aside and went to sit on the sofa. She kicked off her mules as she watched Theo come over. He undid his trousers and pulled out his cock. Jodie couldn’t wait to feel it inside her. He rubbed it against her opening, then lifted her body onto his hard dripping member and pushed himself inside her hole. He thrust deeper, and frantically they fucked. Jodie came fast and hard. She had been waiting for this feeling, and it overtook her all too quickly as she came. She yelled and screamed as her pussy filled up. She begged Theo not to stop. He continued to pound her hard. Her legs wrapped around his waist; she quickly came again. He pulled out and took a moment to look at her soaking wet snatch. He untied her wrists. She put her arms around him. All the time, Elise had taken pictures of them fucking.

Theo undid his shirt and took it off as he moved over to the sofa where Elise was. He completely took off his trousers as he walked. Elise put the camera down. She then laid down on the sofa, and Theo got behind her. She opened her legs and lifted her dress, he entered her pussy from behind as she spread her legs and rested her foot on his thigh. As he stroked her ankle, he went deep inside her. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her snatch was so good. Theo pulled her dress from her chest and started playing with her tits. Elise started to feel hot, and her body lost its senses. Her nipples were rubbing against Theo’s palms as he kept drilling inside her. She screamed as she came.

Having taken her high heels off, Jodie came over. She unzipped her dress and pulled it off. She stood naked. Theo moved back to Jodie and grabbed her ass as he drove back in her sloppy hole, pushing her against the kitchen island. He kept punishing her hole as he kissed her perfect breasts. He could feel himself; he was close, and soon he erupted inside her.

He pulled out. Jodie’s pussy was a darker pinkish colour where he had taken her. Her groin was wet and slit oozing juices.

Now also naked Elise came over and put her hand between her sister’s legs and felt her wet pussy. She took her fingers up to her lips and tasted Jodie and Theo’s cum. Jodie looked her sister in the eyes, then they passionately kissed each other on the lips.

Elise pulled her sister towards her. Jodie manoeuvred herself so their pussies were rubbing together.

Theo kissed them both. Jodie then stood back leaving Elise exposed and ready for Theo. He lifted her naked body and put her on the marble kitchen top.

Theo started kissing the rose tattoo on her ankle and ran his tongue down to her toes, slowly taking each one in his mouth. Elise loved the feeling of Theo sucking her big toe and started to massage her pussy. Theo’s tongue moved up her legs until he reached her pussy. He went between her legs and started kissing and licking her. It was different to her sister’s; her clit was more pronounced and she had left a small amount of hair about her hole.  

Jodie got on the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments