Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Builders (Making Of A Hotwife Part 3)

"The builders complete some work that was not in the original estimate."

125
15 Comments 15
12.2k Views 12.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words


A few months after our night in the hotel, we began some building work at home. After reviewing the various bids, and - I suspected - half an eye on the builders themselves, John selected Trev, who ran his own small firm in a nearby town.

Trev was a typical builder, full of confidence, banter, and cheeky comments. He was a well-built man, whose work kept him in good shape. Working with him were two younger assistants, Liam and Kelvin, who were good looking in a sort of rough and ready way.

Seeing me give them appraising looks on the first day, John raised an eyebrow in an encouraging way. I blushed slightly and made a face that said, “Maybe…”

On day two, the men were busy with prep work. I saw them occasionally when taking them cups of tea, dressed in tight jeans and a grey jumper that hinted at the swell of my boobs. I was met with polite but cheeky banter, and surreptitious glances from the two younger men.   

By the third day, they had moved inside to the kitchen, to begin the main work. I left them to it and went to the gym, for which I had chosen to wear my tightest and sexiest outfit. Returning, I went to the kitchen, still glowing from my workout, and with the pretense of needing a glass of water.

Greeting them cheerfully, I had their attention immediately in my peach coloured, scoop necked, open backed sports bra, and tight yoga pants. And by the time I very deliberately bent over to pull a water bottle from the lowest drawer, I could feel three sets of eyes devouring my Lycra encased bum.

Chatting away with them, in what developed into a mildly flirtatious exchange, I reached for a banana, which I slowly peeled and ate in a slightly suggestive way. I smiled inwardly at the way they watched me as I did so; before then walking slowly from the room, to give them a good look at my curves on the way out.

The following morning, Trev was working alone, whilst Liam and Kelvin picked up some items from the builders merchants. Having dressed in a tight white camisole crop top and purple lace trim Brazilian knickers, and having played with my nipples to harden them so that they stuck out through the material of the top, I walked into the kitchen.

“Oh, Trev,” I gasped in mock surprise, “You scared me; I thought you had gone to the builders merchants with Liam and Kelvin,” I explained, watching his eyes widen as he stared at me.

“Very glad I didn’t, Linda,” he grinned, blatantly checking me out.

“Is that so,” I smiled, taking an almost imperceptible step towards him.

“Uhuh,” he nodded, also taking a slight step forward. Then, looking directly at my hard nipples, he grinned again, “Cold upstairs, is it?”

“Very,” I murmured, looking him straight in the eye. We were standing close to each other now.

“Well, if you need warming up, Linda,” he continued, his gaze roaming over my boobs and down to the gap between my legs, “I’m more than happy to oblige.”

“I might have to take you up on that,” I murmured, brushing a hand across his chest.

“And how would John feel about that?” he asked, his own hand running gently over a nipple, then down my side, and around to the soft skin of my buttocks.

“Oh, I think you would be surprised; he likes to watch me being kept warm,” I whispered in his ear, whilst reaching down to rub his crotch, “But it is freezing upstairs, so you might need to bring Liam and Kelvin to help.”

Trev almost jumped with surprise at this, and the sound of his assistants returning in the van. Pouting at him, I turned and walked from the room.

Friday came. The builders arrived as normal. I greeted them in my gym kit, and made them cups of tea as they set to work. John had arranged to work from home. Clearly already in a state of some arousal, he gave me a look of encouragement, and headed off to his garden office. At the same time, I made noises about going for a shower and headed upstairs.

“Trev, I think there is a problem with the heating; it’s freezing up here,” I called down, after a suitable pause, during which I had prepared myself.

“On my way, Linda,” he replied cheerfully from the hallway.

“I think it might need all of you.”

“Don’t worry, luv, we’ll soon have you warmed up,” he called out above the sound of the three of them climbing the stairs.

They entered our marital bedroom to see me sitting on the edge of bed, greeting them with a sultry look.

“Fucking hell…” whistled Liam.

My boobs were encased in quarter cup black bra, the top half of which was see-through lace with a pattern of black lace detailing, which revealed almost all of my full breasts and prominent dark nipples. Around my waist was a broad suspender belt, also in see-through lace and black lace detailing, and fastened with five tiny satin covered buttons. It half covered a matching g-string, that did little to hide my shaven pussy. The outfit was completed with black suspenders and sheer tights, and black patent leather high-heeled shoes with red soles.

Their response was immediate, and as amusing as it was gratifying: three gently growing bulges in their cargo trousers.

“Shall we see if you have brought the right tools for the job,” I suggested huskily, motioning them to move close.

Trev held back and allowed his two assistants to go first. Looking up at them towering above me, I unzipped and tugged down their trousers and pants, releasing their members and giving each an appraising examination, whilst teasing them into hardness with my hands.

Both men pulled their t-shirts over their heads, revealing muscular bodies, whilst I ran slender fingers along their now rock-hard shafts. They tensed and gasped as my long red-painted fingernails raked across their sensitive glans.

“We came with right tools for the job,” chuckled Trev, stepping forward and, taking my hand, pulling me gently to my feet, “But as good trades, there is some prep work we need to do before we can start using them,” he explained with a smile, positioning himself behind me.

Kissing my neck, he deftly unclipped my lacey bra and, slipping the straps from my shoulders, let it fall to the floor. Then, ushering the others forward to join him, his hands traced down over my breasts and tummy, before his right hand slid into the front of my g-string.

Liam and Kelvin were massaging my full boobs, their mouths closing on my large brown and now hard nipples, which they bit and teased with their teeth. Moaning gently to their touch, I felt Trev ease a finger into my rapidly moistening quim.

“I know it wasn’t included in the estimate, but I am working on the assumption you won’t be charging me extra for this work,” my husband asked from the doorway, where he now stood, watching the scene with a look of amusement and arousal.

Liam and Kelvin jerked up at the sound of his voice, until I pulled them back down onto my boobs in an unsaid demand for more attention.

“Works for us, John,” Trev confirmed, his finger now working my pussy, causing me to moan softly with increasing arousal, whilst I watched my husband cross the room and sit himself comfortably on a chair in the corner.

With his two assistants kneading my boobs and attending to my now painfully sensitive nipples, Trev slowly worked his way down my back and over my buttocks. As he did so, he peeled off my g-string, pulling it down over my ankles and letting me step out of it, before casting it across the room towards my husband.

Eyes closed and lips parted with arousal, I felt his hands part my buttocks, before gasping as his tongue pushed into my arse. Kelvin’s finger had replaced Trev’s in my pussy and was toying me, whilst his boss’s tongue worked at my backside.

“You’re loving that, aren’t you, slut,” John commented, looking on calmly.

He could see the men’s hands and tongues all over my boobs and stomach; and, whilst Kelvin fingered me with increasing vigour, he watched Trev rise from a crouch and, standing behind me and kissing my neck, replace his tongue with first one and then two digits, pushing them knuckle deep into my bum, causing me to gasp with shock and slight pain.

My chest was rising and falling in shallow, fast, breaths now, emitting a series of low moans as I built towards my first climax.

“Oh you really are a little slapper, aren’t you, luv,” Trev muttered in my ear, moving his fingers faster now in and out of my sphincter, in time with Kelvin’s fingering of my pussy, as I shuddered, bucked, and came loudly on their hands.

Releasing me, both men stood back, smiling at the result of their attentions. Whilst both Kelvin and Liam removed their trousers and boots, Trev gave instructions for Liam to get on the bed, which he did, positioning himself in the edge, with his feet on the floor and rock-hard member on prominent display.

“You’re going to enjoy this, luv,” Trev grinned, taking my hand and leading me over to the bed. As he did so, I looked across at my husband, who nodded confirmation of his already clearly given consent.

Looking down at Liam, I straddled him. Then, reaching down, I guided his shaft between my legs and into my pussy, purring with pleasure as he entered me.

“Fuck, that feels good,” he muttered, as I sank down onto him, placing my hands on his chest, and beginning to slowly grind myself against his crotch. Reaching up, he fondled my boobs, whilst he pushed himself up and into me in time with my movements.

PetitAsianMharga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetitAsianMharga

“Mmmm, I needed that dick inside me,” I purred, raking Liam’s chest with my long fingernails, and leaving livid red marks where I had dug them into the skin.

“Ever been taken up the arse, darlin?” Trev murmured, as I rode his young assistant, who was clearly turned on by me digging my fingernails into him.

My eyes widening at the thought, I shook my head apprehensively at him, whilst mounting Liam with a series of smooth, pulsing, thrusts of my pelvis.

“Well, there’s a first time for everything, isn’t there,” he grinned, stepping away and indicating for Kelvin to move in behind me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see John’s face  was taut with lustful anticipation. Winking at his mate, Liam moved his hands from my boobs to my shoulders, and pulled me forwards and down towards him.

“You’ve been gagging for this, haven’t you; flaunting yourself at us all week,“ he confirmed, watching a look of trepidation and arousal spread over my face in response to his colleague spreading the cheeks of my bum, and placing the head of his cock against my anus.

“Fuuuccckkkkkk,” I screamed, digging my fingernails deep into Liam’s chest, when, without further warning, Kelvin pushed himself into my backside.

With the two of them barely apart inside me, filling me front and rear, I went limp and let them use me, soon bringing me screaming in pain and pleasure to my second orgasm of the morning.

Watching his assistants continue to plough me towards a third climax, Trev undressed without hurry. He stood for a moment in only his pants, before pulling them down to reveal the largest cock I had seen in my life.

“Oh my God, it’s bloody enormous,” I gasped in awe, panting with exertion.

Trev grinned in response and then, stepping onto the bed, positioned himself over Liam’s head, facing me, with his massive cock wobbling in front of my face. Placing his hand on my cheek, Trev guided the bulbous head into my open mouth. With my body rocking to and fro as the boys took me simultaneously, he slipped from my mouth repeatedly, but patiently re-inserted himself each time.

“Oh fuck, I’m close,” Kelvin warned, breathing hard and gripping my hips.

Pulling my mouth away from Trev’s member, I turned to look behind me at his young assistant.

“Fill my arse,” I urged.

“Filthy fucking slag,” Kelvin growled, driving forward into my bum and holding himself there as his cock twitched repeatedly, flooding my anus with his sticky white mess.

With Kelvin still deep inside my backside, his cock still twitching, I looked down at Liam, whose breathing was laboured, and who had a look of intensity on his face now.

“Cum for me,” I moaned, digging my fingernails into his chest again.

“You mean you want it in your unfaithful cunt, don’t you,” Liam sneered, pushing up into me.

“Fuck, yes, yes, yes; fill my unfaithful cunt with your young spunk,” I pleaded, looking at my husband, as the young lad shot his load deep into me.

Kelvin pulled out from me and moved back, allowing me to slide off from Liam, who then rolled away and stood to one side of the bed; both men had satisfied grins on their faces, watching their boss waiting his turn.

“Crawl to me, tart,” Trev ordered, lying back casually, propped up on the pillows at the top of our marital bed.

Still breathing hard, I moved on all fours to him, my eyes drawn to the mesmerising sight of his huge and very thick manhood.

“Suck it properly this time,” he said in a low, even tone, guiding my head down onto the mushroom like head.

Parting my lips, I took the tip into my mouth, slowly playing my tongue around the underside of the glans. At the same time, I wrapped my left hand around the thick shaft, my wedding and engagement ring glinting as I slowly and gently stroked his rigid length.

“Fucking hell,” Trev gasped at my husband, his back arching with pleasure, “Your missus has done this a few times before, hasn’t she, mate.”

“Caught her once on her knees in an alleyway, sucking off some random bloke she had picked up in the nightclub,” he smiled conspiratorially. “Turned out the little tramp didn’t even know his name.”

“You really are a slapper, aren’t you, Linda,” he said, shaking his head in mock disappointment, before placing his hands on my head and forcing me down onto his cock, until the tip hit the back of my throat.

He held me there, gagging and spluttering. Then, having released me to gasp for breath, he pushed me back down; the tip against the back of my throat and his thick shaft filling my mouth, until my eyes watered and I hit my palms against his thighs.

Moving his large hands to either side of my head, he began to push me up and down repeatedly and vigorously on his manhood; mascara running down my face and slobber seeping from the corners of my mouth. Eventually, he pulled me from his cock, and, with powerful arms, flipped me onto my back. Positioning himself above me, he grasped my legs and pushed them forwards, until my ankles were resting on his shoulders.

Without pausing, he positioned the bulbous head of his dick between my legs, and slid himself into me in one effortless motion. I almost passed out as he impaled me on the full length of his huge cock, shrieking as I felt it lodge fully home inside me.

My husband watched the red soles of my high heels bouncing either side of our builder’s head, as Trev took me with long, deep strokes.

“Oh my God, John; it feels like his cock is in my stomach,” I sobbed, my whole body rippling with each thrust Trev made deep into it.

“You are one sexy bitch,” Trev groaned, looking down at me, boobs bouncing and face a mask of rapture, as he increased the tempo of his thrusts.

“Cum with me,” I pleaded, eyes wide with the effect of the climax building inside me, “Make my husband see us cum together, watching a builder he hired fuck his slut of a wife senseless in his own bed.”

“Fuuckkkkkkkk,” he roared, driving into me and flooding my pussy with jets of white mess, whilst I screamed and bucked, gripping the bedsheets with both hands, and coming heavily on his massive cock.

Once he had recovered sufficiently, Trev pulled out from me, and eased himself off the bed.

Propping myself up on my elbows, I surveyed the three men and smiled, “I think that proves you brought the right tools for the job, boys.”

“Alright, lads, you go and shower in the spare room, and leave me to finish off in here,” John indicated, motioning to the door.

“Sure thing, John,” Trev grinning, as they scooped up their boots and clothes, and headed for the bedroom door.

Turning back, he looked at me and winked, “Same again on Monday, then, Linda?”

With them out of the room, John grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to the window, pushing my hands up against it, and spreading my legs wide apart.

“Any of our neighbours looking now would see you against the bedroom window with your tits out,” he muttered, undoing his flies and pulling out his straining member.

“What they wouldn’t see is that you are dressed like some tart in suspenders and high heels, with the cum from three men dripping out of both your holes,” he continued, pushing the head of his cock against my well-lubricated fanny.

Driving his length into me, my husband began to take me with slow, determined thrusts, “They all think you are the demure, faithful wife, devoting time to making cakes for the village fete and the parents committee at school. Little do they know that you are a cum slut whore, who has just been gang-banged by workmen in the middle of the day.”

The palms of my hands pressed against the glass, I stared out over the neighbouring houses with a face streaked with mascara, as my husband pounded me from behind, his hands kneading my boobs roughly and his hot breath on my neck.

“Whose next, you fucking tramp,” he demanded, as I moaned with each of his deep thrusts into my soaking pussy. “The plumber fucking you over the kitchen sink, or one of the teachers plastering your face with his cum after you suck him off under the desk?” he grunted.

“Pimping out your whore of a wife to the other husbands to use to act out their filthiest fantasies, degrading me whilst you wank yourself off in the corner,” I moaned, the thought tipping me over the edge.

“You…dirty…fucking…slut,” he roared; pounding me until, sobbing with emotion and exhaustion, I climaxed for the fourth time in under an hour.

“On your knees,” he commanded, having pulled out of me and stood back.

Sinking to my knees, I looked up obediently as he took my left hand and placed it on his shaft.  Wrapping my fingers around the glistening girth, I used firm, flowing movements to bring him to the point of no return. He gave an almost anguished cry of release, as I coaxed long strings of cum from his cock, which splashed onto my face and into my hair.

“You are such a slut; but you are my slut,” he smiled gently, tapping the wedding ring on the finger that was still wrapped around his shaft, whilst I cleaned the head of his cock with my tongue.

“Your hot wife,” I agreed, wiping cum from my face, and licking it slowly from my wedding ring finger.

Published 
Written by jj2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments