Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"We'll be relating this longer chapter from the points of view of all of our protagonists. Please go back and read the previous chapters if you haven't already done so. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, tap the like icon and maybe the favorites one as well. Leave a comment if the mood moves you! Enjoy!"

Will

Sarah and I were in bed, listening with one ear to our wives as they fucked each other senseless and with the other for our children in case their screaming woke them up. “Jesus Christ, Lexi is giving to her good!” I whispered.

“Lexi doesn’t do things halfway!” giggled Sarah.

“No, she doesn’t!” I agreed. After a while things got quiet and I heard the shower start.

“They could probably use fresh sheets,” Sarah said and she slipped out of the room. I checked on the munchkins while she was gone, they were both sleeping soundly. When I stepped back into the hall from the nursery, Sarah was just coming back from their bedroom.

“They made quite the mess!” she giggled.

I can only imagine!” I replied. “They’ll probably want to have a lie-in in the morning.”

“We’ll see,” she replied. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Our lovemaking was more subdued but passionate. Sometimes good old-fashioned, man-on-top sex was enough, it certainly was that night.

We were cuddled up in the afterglow and she took my hand and kissed the palm before closing it. “I think Ginger is going to have a change of heart about Gloria and Eric.”

“You think so?” I asked. “I’m not so sure.”

“One hundred percent,” she said. “I love you, baby! ‘Night!” She snuggled into my body and I held her as her breathing slowed.

******

Sarah

The mess I found in the big bedroom after Lexi and Ginger were done was like nothing I’d ever seen. There were clothes in every corner, the bedspread and top sheet were balled up on the floor on one side of the bed, the nightstand drawer was open, and the pillows were strewn about. Add to that the bottle of lube on its side on the nightstand and the harness with two dildos lying in the corner of the massive wet stain on the sheet. Thank goodness for the mattress protector!

I stripped the bed and put on fresh sheets, put everything back in its place except for the harness and dildos, I left them out for our fornicating spouses to clean. Before I left I wrote them a note, “That sounded like fun! You’ll have to tell me all about it sometime! ILY, S” I placed the note on top of the pillows and went back to my husband.

When I returned to Will we made love, soft sweet love with all the passion but little of the noise. It was so good and afterward, I told him that I thought Ginger was going to have a change of heart about Gloria and Eric. Having been on the receiving end of that long thick dildo, I knew it could be life-changing. I also knew my wife better than most.

******

Lexi

When I woke up and tried to get out of bed, I noticed some stiffness in my hips. I must have overdone things last night while fucking Ginger with that strap-on. It was obvious I was not twenty anymore. I went to the washroom and when I got back I climbed back in beside her and watched as she slept.  I toyed with her hair and smiled as I watched her breathe. Then it struck me that the only reason I said I didn’t like her short hair was because I knew our husband would love it. After everything that had happened over the past almost a year, I couldn’t believe that I was still jealous of her.

She stirred and opened one bleary eye, “hi,” she whispered.

“Hi!” I whispered back. “How are you feeling?”

“Don’t know yet,” she groaned. She reached to me and pulled me into her arms, “Some night!”

I nodded and smiled, “You liked it?”

“I loved it!” she kissed me and rolled out of bed. After a few unsteady steps toward the washroom she stopped and turned, “I feel like a whole army of guys went through me!” I smiled and said nothing, “Feels good!”

I heard her do her business and she returned to crawl back in with me. I tasted the hint of mouthwash as she kissed me. “You really fucked me up last night, I’ve never been this sore before!”

“As I recall, you asked for it!” We kissed again and she smiled.

“Yeah, I did. Be careful what you wish for I guess!” She hugged me tightly. “I love you so much Alexa, I’m sorry I was such a bitch about everything!”

“It's okay, baby,” I said. “You felt how you felt and you feel how you feel. Don’t apologize for that, ever!”

“Okay,” she whispered. We kissed again, “I wish I had the energy but we used it all up last night.”

I kissed her one last time, “Relax, sleep, there’s time for all that. I love you!”

I got up, pulled on my mommy housecoat, and went out to see what was up this fine morning. When I entered the kitchen the smell of coffee hit my nostrils and the sound of a squealing baby hit my ears. Six-month-old Rose was in her high chair and Sarah was playing with her.

“Good morning, beautiful!” I heard Will say as he entered with our son. He reached for me as soon as he saw me and I happily took him into my arms. He kissed me as he passed our child over. “How’s Ginger this morning?”

“She’s a little tired and more than a little sore,” I replied. “She asked for it and I gave it to her!”

“We could tell!” he replied.

We went about our morning and just before noon, Ginger came into the kitchen. “Good morning, or should I say afternoon beautiful!” I said brightly. She looked at me and mouthed ‘Fuck off!’ before getting a mug from the cupboard and pouring herself a cup of coffee. She winced as she sat on one of the stools at the island.

Sarah went behind her and whispered, “Little sore, baby?” Ginger just nodded and sipped her coffee. “Maybe later I’ll kiss it all better!”

“We’ll see,” she replied.

She finished her coffee and went to Sarah, “I’m going to take a bath, come in and wash my back in a bit?”

“Sure, Sweetie,” she said. “Just your back?”

“Just my back,” she said.

******

 

Ginger

God Damn, I was sore! My pussy was bad enough but I felt like I’d been punched in the gut, Lexi must have rearranged my insides something good! She assured me that I’d be okay in a day or so and I took her at her word. The last thing I wanted was to have to explain to a doctor what I’d done to get in that condition.

I ran my bath a little hot and climbed in for a good soak while I waited for Sarah to come in and wash my back. She appeared in good time, knelt beside the tub, and soaped up the wash mitt. “You’re sure you’re okay?” she asked. “I’m all for a good vigorous shagging but you shouldn’t hurt this much.”

“I’m fine,” I said. “I asked her to fuck me into next week, I didn’t think she'd take me that seriously!”

“You begged her to fuck you into next week. Lexi does take her work seriously, doesn’t she?” Sarah laughed which started me laughing. She finished up and rinsed the soap off my back, “Anything else you need?”

“Can I ask you something?” I said.

“Of course, my love, anything. You know that!” She leaned down and kissed me.

“Have you ever been with a large man?”

“I have,” she replied.

“Was it as fantastic as Lexi makes it out to be? To hear her tell it, it’s the best thing since silicone lube.” One night when Sarah and I first moved in together, we were playing with a new toy that required the use of lubricant, a first for either of us. I said at the time, “That stuff is the best thing since sliced bread!” which made Sarah laugh and she immediately adapted the phrase with her own twist. We’d used it ever since.

“It was okay but it’s not something I’m in a hurry to do again. Will is plenty big for me!” She kissed me, “Why do you ask?”

“Is it supposed to hurt this much? I mean it didn’t hurt last night, not really but today I’m afraid we might have ruptured something!”

“Do you want to go to the hospital?” she asked.

I shook my head, “No, let’s give it a day or so. If my insides can take passing an eight-and-a-half-pound baby, I’m sure I can recover from this.” I offered my lips to her again. “Maybe we shouldn’t have been so rough.”

Maybe,” she agreed. “Promise you’ll let me know if things don’t get better by tomorrow!”

“I will. There’s something else,” I said. She looked at me and waited for me to continue. When I hesitated she spoke.

“You want to get together with Gloria and Eric, don’t you?”

I nodded, “Last night when I saw how happy Lexi was just talking about it, I decided it was unfair for me to deny her. She wants this so badly, I love her too much to deny it to her.”

“Is that really the reason?” she asked.

“Mostly,” I conceded. “I thought that Gloria wanted to get together with Will, I didn’t even think that it might not be him she wanted to be with.”

“You mean you didn’t think it was you she wanted to be with,” she said.

“I guess,” I mumbled. “I just don’t get it, she is so gorgeous and you and Lexi are much prettier than I am, I don’t understand why it’s me she wants to be with.”

“Why question it?” she asked and I just stared at her. “I’m serious, why even ask the question? She thinks you’re hot, you think she’s hot, why ask the question?”

“I suppose,” I said. She kissed me softly. “I think we should try it.”

“Only if you’re sure,” she said. She kissed me again. “And for the record, you are far prettier than she is.”

“You have to say that, I’m your wife,” I said.

“I only say it because it’s true!” she said. “Remember the conversation we had about not being able to help what or who were attracted to?” I nodded. “She can’t help it either. Maybe it’s the red hair. That’s what I first noticed about you.”

“Maybe,” I said. “Speaking of hair, you haven’t said if you like it short like this.”

“It doesn’t matter what I think,” she said. “What matters is if you like it.”

“I do like it,” I said. “Lexi said she likes it too!”

“Speaking of Lexi, are you two all made up now?”

“Yes, we are,” I said. “Well almost. I still owe her a good hard fucking after what she did to me last night!”

“Make her beg for it!” Sarah laughed. “She loves it when she has to beg for it!”

“I know she does!”

******

Lexi

Ginger came out from the washroom still damp and drying her hair with a towel just as I was putting Junior down for a nap. She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me snugly. “Feeling better?” I asked.

“Much better, thanks,” she replied. “Can we talk?”

“Always,” I said and she led me back to the scene of the crime. She sat at the dressing table and started drying her hair, I picked up a brush, took the hair dryer from her, and helped her with it. “I love your new look!”

“Thanks, I like it.” Soon it was all fluffy and I brushed it back from her face. “Remember I said I was going to meet Gloria this week?” I nodded. “Would you come with me?”

“If I can get away from work,” I said. “What day and time are you going to meet?”

“I have to call her today and work that out. Maybe you and I can both call her?” she asked.

“If you want,” I said. I leaned down and kissed her cheek, “I’m sorry if I was too rough last night.”

“No, you’re not!” she said. “I asked for it!”

“Yes, you did!” I replied. “Next time, I’m going to ask for it!”

“I’ll do my best!” she said.

“I know you will!” We kissed again, “Love you!”

“Love you, Alexa!”

That evening, after dinner, Ginger pulled me aside and waggled her phone at me. “We’re going to call Gloria,” she told Sarah and Will. Twenty minutes later it was arranged that Ginger and I would go to their place for supper on the coming Thursday.

The days dragged on for what seemed like forever but finally, Thursday rolled around. I arranged to pick Ginger up from work and we went over to their house, arriving just before six.

Eric greeted us at the door and told us that Gloria was almost ready. He offered us drinks and we sat in the living room to await our hostess. We made small talk until dinner was ready and then retired to their back deck to eat. After dinner, Eric cleared the dishes leaving us ladies to chat.

“We have all been talking and I’ve had a change of heart about getting together with you guys,” Ginger began. A broad smile split Gloria’s face as she got up and came over to my wife.

“I was hoping that was what you wanted to talk about,” she said softly. “Eric will be so excited, he thinks the three of you are so hot!”

“Eric needs to look a little closer to home!” I said.

“Oh, he knows exactly what he has at home!” she replied. “I have to ask, what made you change your mind?”

“Lexi and I spent a wonderful night together and when it was over I realized that I was being selfish so I asked her, Will, and Sarah if they were still keen. Of course, they said they are!” Ginger said.  I have a question for you if that’s all right.”

“Fire away,” she said.

Ginger took a deep breath and steeled herself, “I was initially under the impression that it was Will you wanted to be with but that’s not entirely true, is it?”

“No, Ginger, it isn’t,” Gloria replied. “I mean, I think Will and I could have some great fun together as I could with any of you but he’s not the reason I asked you guys.”

“So what, or should I say who is the reason?” I asked.

“I’ve never been with a woman, and I want to try it,” she said. She placed a finger against Ginger’s chin and turned her face so their noses were almost touching. She closed her eyes and leaned forward and kissed my wife’s lips very softly, I could see her pink tongue flick forward and then Ginger’s flicked out to meet it. “I want to try it with you. Please teach me how to love a woman, Ginger!”

They kissed again just as Eric came back out with a tray and four wine glasses. “WOW!” was all he could muster. “So you’ve talked I assume?”

“Oh yeah, we’ve talked!” said Gloria. “Now we just have to make the arrangements. I don’t know how long I can wait!” She kissed Ginger again and then stood up and moved over to my chair. She leaned down and kissed me as well and then took my fingers and stood me up. She walked me over to her husband and placed my hand in his. “Rumor has it you like men who are a little bigger than average, I think you’ll find that my husband is well-suited.” She kissed me, then him, and turned and left us to go back to Ginger.

“Guys, stop!” said Ginger. “We can’t do this tonight, not without Sarah and Will.”

“Call them and tell them to come over!” Gloria said. She was raring and ready to go.

“We can’t we have the kids to think about,” I said. “But I have an idea!” I left Eric and pulled Ginger away from Gloria’s embrace. I whispered my idea to her and she smiled.

“That’s perfect!” she said. “You guys will love this!”

“What?” asked Eric.

“It’ll be a surprise!” Ginger said. “We’ll make all the arrangements!” She kissed me then went over to kiss Gloria and Eric in turn. “When I’m done teaching your wife all about girls I’m coming for a piece of you!” We all laughed, picked up our wine glasses, and Ginger offered a toast “To new friends with benefits!”

We all toasted, sipped our wine, and looked at each other. “We’d better go,” I said. “if we stay we might make a mockery of our wedding vows!”

“Well, we can’t have that!” Gloria said.

“No, we can’t!” Ginger added. “Listen, I’ll call you next week to start making arrangements. You guys will just need a long weekend to be available and we’ll do the rest!” She hugged and kissed Gloria, then Eric, “We’re going to have so much fun!”

******

Ginger

 

I was positively soaked as we drove back to our house from Eric and Gloria’s place. “Oh fuck Lexi, I can’t believe we’re doing this!”

“We’re not doing anything yet!” Lexi said.

“We will be soon!” I flicked the turn signal lever and turned off the main road we were on and onto a side road. A couple of turns later, we were on a dirt road that led up a long hill. “We used to come up here when I was in high school, it’s the local make-out spot!”

“Ginger, I’m a little old to be fucking in the back seat of a car!” Lexi protested.

“No, Alexa, you most definitely are not!” I said. Ten minutes later, we were parked, and I got a blanket out of the back. I spread it out under a hanging tree, and we lay down. “I lost my virginity right under this tree!” I told her.

“I lost mine in a speedboat on a lake,” she said. “I can’t even remember the name of the lake or the guy for that matter!” We started kissing, and when we came up for air, she said, “You’re right, Ginger, I’m not too old for this!”

We used our hands, fingers, lips, and tongues to excite and arouse each other. Our moans and sighs mixed with the sounds of the night creatures as our orgasms rose from deep inside us.

After we both came, we were lying in each other’s arms, enjoying that sweet decline from the peak of ecstacy. Lexi shivered and I wrapped the blanket around us to ward off the chill. “We should get home,” I whispered.

“In a few minutes,” she replied. We kissed softly and cuddled and then suddenly Lexi sat upright, “Did you hear that?” she asked, the panic evident in her voice.

“Hear what?” I asked. We listened carefully and heard no more for a few moments, then we heard a distant but distinct “Whoop-Whoop” of a police siren.

“Fuck!” Lexi exclaimed and we scrambled to find our clothes and dress as quickly as we could. We were just closing the trunk lid when we heard it again, much closer this time, and we turned to see headlights playing up the roadway to the hilltop. We got in the car, me in the driver’s seat, and giggled as the cruiser crested the hill into the small clearing. It stopped, and two police officers got out, one male, and one female.

“Everything all right, ladies?” the male cop asked as he approached.

“I got this,” I whispered to Lexi. “Yes, Sir, everything is just fine,” I replied.

“What brings you ladies to a spot like this tonight?” asked the female officer as she leaned down to peer into Lexi’s open window.

“We’re on our first date,” I said. “We needed a quiet place to talk and get to know each other. I used to come up here when I was in high school and I thought I’d show it to my… friend.”

“Uh-huh,” the lady cop replied. She looked over the top at her partner, “You smell anything?”

The scent of our sex hung thick in the air inside the car. “I smell something, but nothing illegal,” he replied.

“Me neither,” the lady said. “Look, ladies, we know what you were doing here but we didn’t catch you at it so there’s not much we can do.”

“Fair enough, officer,” I said. “Are we free to go?”

“Of course,” she replied as she reached into the car. She picked a long blade of grass from Lexi’s hair and showed it to her. “You ladies have a nice evening and drive safe.”

“Thank you, you too,” I said. I started the car and drove slowly away as we descended the hill I noticed the patrol car’s lights following us.

“Holy fuck! I feel like a teenager that got caught parking!” Lexi exclaimed. “It feels amazing, I feel so alive!”

“Almost got caught,” I corrected her as I reached over and took her hand. The police car followed us for a couple of miles before pulling over and making a U-turn as another car passed us going the opposite way.  “Thank goodness!“ I said.

******

 

Will

Lexi and Ginger were gone a lot longer than I thought they might be and I began to wonder if they might be getting a head start as it were with Gloria and Eric. I was about to text Lexi to see if everything was okay when I saw the headlights sweep across the living room window.

They stumbled through the door, giggling like teenagers, as I went to greet them. “What’s so funny?” I asked.

EvaAngel11
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaAngel11

Lexi hugged and kissed me, “We almost got caught making out!” she giggled.

“Seriously? Aren’t you a bit old for that?” I asked.

“A bit old for what?” Sarah asked as she entered the room. She came over and kissed both the girls.

“Do you know Foster’s Hill?” Ginger asked.

“Is that still there?” she asked. “I’ve never been there but I’ve heard about it.”

“Well, it’s still there!” Lexi said.

“So spill!” said Sarah.

They told us about their visit with Gloria and Eric and how they almost got carried away. “I wanted to, so badly, but I couldn’t do it without you guys there!” Lexi said.

“I would have been fine with it,” said Sarah.

“Me too,” I concurred.

“That would have been good information to have about three hours ago!” Lexi exploded. We all laughed.

“And the hill?” Sarah prodded. Ginger took over the description of the rest of their evening.

“After we talked to Gloria and Eric, we were both really turned on,” she said.

“Why were you turned on? As if I didn’t know!” smiled Sarah.

“We were turned on because they’re both great kissers!” said Ginger. “Like I said, things almost got out of hand! Anyways, I used to go up onto Foster’s Hill when I was in high school, it was one of the make-out spots.”

She even lost her virginity there!” gushed Lexi. Ginger shot her a look and said, “Oh, sorry, that’s your story to tell.”

“Not much of a story,” Ginger said. “Anyway! We got a blanket out of the back, took each other’s clothes off, and made love under that same tree. We were just thinking about leaving when we heard a cop car siren.”

“Scared the crap out of me!” Lexi giggled.

“Me too!” ginger added. “Back in the day, they used to do that to warn the kids up there that they were coming. That way, everybody was dressed by the time the cops arrived. We just made it!”

“So did you get a ticket or anything?” I asked.

“No, they said they didn’t catch us in the act so there wasn’t anything they could do about it.”

“How did they know you did anything?” Sarah asked.

“Because the whole car smelled like pussy!” Ginger giggled.

“And the one cop pulled some grass from my hair!” Lexi laughed. We all joined in.

“Maybe someone could take me to Foster’s Hill sometime,” Sarah said wistfully. She leaned in and kissed Ginger.

“Maybe we could all go!” said Lexi.

We all hugged and kissed for a few moments until we heard Rose fussing. “I got her!’ said Ginger, and she left the room.

“So what about Gloria and Eric, did you make any plans with them?” I asked.

“I have an idea,” Lexi said. She sat on the couch, and I sat on one side of her while Sarah sat on the other. She explained her idea to us in broad strokes.

“That’s a very good idea!’ said Sarah. She leaned in and started kissing Lexi. When Ginger returned to the living room ten minutes later, Sarah was on her knees between Lexi’s thighs, and I was fucking her from behind. She scrambled over and sat beside Lexi and started massaging her breasts as Sarah licked and sucked her pussy.

After we were done, Lexi and Ginger retired to the smaller bed while Sarah and I took the big one.

“The girls have really gotten a lot closer since their little tiff,” Sarah said.

I agreed, “They have, and it’s nice to see. There was always a little something underneath with those two, but I think it’s resolved now.”

We kissed and wished each other good night.

******

Sarah

Over the next week or so, Lexi worked hard to implement her plan. She was on the phone at least once a day to Gloria and her calls almost always ended with, “Trust me, you’re going to love it!” Finally, it was all arranged for the first weekend of the following month. Our lovemaking in the days in between was some of the best ever as we fantasized about the things the six of us would get up to together.

The plan was to leave on Thursday and return on Tuesday so we would have four nights together. The four of us took the Wednesday before off, Will stayed home with the kids and got everything ready for them to go to my parent's house for the weekend while we three girls went to the spa to prepare ourselves. After our massages, manicures, pedicures, and body waxing, we were as ready as were going to be.

On Thursday morning, Ginger and I packed up the munchkins and left for the hour-long drive to drop the kids at my parents. Lexi and Will double-checked everything and made sure we were all ready. Then Ginger’s phone pinged.

“Lexi says we need lube,” she said. “She wants to know if there’s anything we want while she’s at the store.”

“I’m good,” I replied. “Maybe a gift for Gloria and Eric?” Her fingers flew as she replied to our older wife then she settled in for the rest of the ride.

We arrived at my parents in good time and spent about an hour with them before we got up to leave. “Where are you kids going?” my mom asked.

“To the same place we went to when Rose interrupted our vacation,” I replied.

“Oh, okay. One of you keep your phone on in case anything comes up with the children, please.”

“Of course, Mom, we will. Call any of us, anytime, night, or day if you need to.” Ginger and I hugged and kissed our babies and then her mom. “Say hi to Dad for me!” I called as we walked out to the car.

We got in and Ginger took my hand. “Let the games begin!”

We barely talked all the way home, Ginger just stared out the window, and every once in a while she shifted in her seat. I heard her sigh as she shifted once, “You have your toy in, don’t you?” She just held up her phone that was open to the app that controlled her bullet vibrator. I leaned over and placed my hand on the outside of her shorts and sure enough, her crotch was humming. “You’re driving later!” I giggled.

******

Ginger

As I came down from the delicious high that my Lush toy had given me, I wondered if Gloria had one. I texted her to ask and her reply was a string of question marks. Then I texted Lexi to ask her to pick three of them up. I already had one and I had the sudden urge for the four women to have a session together with them if they were all willing. She replied that they weren’t cheap so I e-transferred the money for two of them and told her she could pay for her own.

When we got home Lexi and Will were still out so we went inside.  I popped out my toy and charged it up for the trip, making sure to repack the charging cord. The others arrived shortly after, we had lunch and then loaded up our SUV for the four-hour ride.

We had thought about picking Gloria and Eric up and all traveling together but Sarah thought it would be better if they went up separately in case things didn’t work out or they changed their mind. I have known ever since I met her that between the two of us, Sarah was blessed with far more common sense than I am. I still think with my pussy a little too much!

Will was driving with Lexi in the front beside him and Sarah and me in the back seat. Our hands played lazily along each other's inner thighs as we sped along the highway and we could see Lexi up front running her hands along the seam of her shorts. It seemed I wasn’t the only one eager to get things started.

Sarah leaned over to me and whispered, “How about a demo on how that toy works?”

“Okay!” I said quietly. I fished mine out of my handbag and showed it to her, explaining how to connect it to the app and how the controls worked.

Lexi twisted around, “What are you two up to back there?”

“Nothing, Mom!” I giggled. Sarah and I sometimes teased Lexi by calling her Mom because of her age.

“Ginger is showing me how our new toys work!” said Sarah.

“Jesus Christ, you girls! You can’t even wait, can you?” Will objected.

“No, baby, we can’t!” I said. “Tell you what, when I’m done showing the girls, we can switch drivers and you can come back here with one of us!”

“Sounds like a plan!” he said. “I just have to not crash the car while you are playing with yourselves!”

Lexi twisted around so she could see. I hiked up my skirt and took off my thong before taking my phone and connecting the app. “You will have to download the app to your phone and connect it after yours are charged up. You should also clean it before and after you use it, just like any other toy.”

“Is that what you were doing while we were waiting for those guys to get home?” Sarah asked. I just smiled and nodded my head.

“You might need to lubricate it,” I said as I rubbed it along my pussy lips. They were already pretty slick from the teasing I had been giving myself as we drove. I was sitting behind Will so I shifted so they both got a good view of my ussy as I slipped it in.

“That looks simple enough,” said Lexi. “Your pussy is so beautiful!”

“I think every pussy is beautiful!” added our husband.

“Sshhhh! We’re busy!” Lexi said sharply.

I handed her my phone and pointed to the different sections of the app. “First you have to add the toy to the app. Each one is unique so there’s not supposed to be any interference between them if there are two close to each other.” I showed them how to connect it and continued.

“You can control it directly with the app, but I find I have trouble concentrating enough once I get started to do that so I use the preset patterns.” I tapped that section, and that section showed the four built-in presets, “I like the 'earthquake' setting but you can play with them to find your favorite!”

“You can also create your own patterns, but I haven’t yet because any time I use it I just want to get started! You can also use patterns created by other users that they’ve shared.” I selected my way through some and returned to my favorite setting.

I pointed to the ‘Play” icon, “Then all you do is tap the play icon here, and you’re off to the races.” Lexi tapped it and I let out a moan, “That’s it right there!”

Sarah took the phone from Lexi and started playing with the app. “You can set it so the vibrations work with your music library!” she said. “I might give that a try!” I felt the vibrations change as she selected a dance number with a strong bass beat.

“Oh, fuck me, that feels good!” I moaned. “Turn it up!” She fiddled with the screen controls, and  the vibrations got stronger. “That’s my new favorite!” I gasped.

“You can even use it as an alarm clock!” she said excitedly.

“What? Let me see!” cried Lexi and she looked at the screen. Then she looked at Sarah, “Pass me the bag from the toy store! I want to read the instructions!”

“I never did that!” I gasped again as a new song came on. “OH SWEET JESUS! YES!” I bit my lower lip and breathed in deeply. “I just charged it up and started using it!”

“Well, I’m reading the fucking instructions!” said Lexi. “Get something, Sarah, she‘s gonna squirt!” Sarah searched frantically but found nothing.

“In my bag!” I shouted. She grabbed my large handbag and pulled out a hand towel.

“What the fuck?” she asked and she handed it to me. I stuffed it under my ass and then began flicking my clit with two fingers.

“It’s gonna be a big one!” I panted as I felt the orgasm push its way to the top. “FUUUUCKKK!” I screamed as it took over and my pussy gushed a long stream of clear fluid. It was splashing all over my thighs and the seat as I strummed my clit for a few seconds until the next spasm hit. A long squeal came out of me next that started low and increased quickly in pitch and volume as the next stream squirted out of me.

Three more times I squirted before the wave started to recede and gave me control over my senses once more. “Turn it off! Turn it off!” I wailed and the shivering against my G-spot stopped abruptly. “Oh fuck that felt so good!” I panted as my breath started to slow.

“I’ve never seen you squirt like that!” gasped Sarah. “I can’t wait to try mine out!”

“Me too,” sighed Lexi. I looked at her to see her shorts were unbuttoned and her hand was out of sight. I could tell by the movement of her wrist she was fucking herself with her fingers. Her sighs soon filled the car as she masturbated in the front seat.

Then I noticed Sarah beside me shifting as she slipped her thong from under her sundress. “I don’t know why Lexi wore shorts,” she said. “Sundresses are much better for long road trips!” She placed the foot closest to me up on the seat between us so I could watch her playing with herself. Every so often she dipped two fingers into herself and extracted them before bringing them to her lips and licking them clean.

“We’re going to have to switch drivers soon,” pleaded Will. “I’m having trouble concentrating!’

“Um-hum,” moaned Lexi. “Almost there!“ Her hand moved faster as she fucked herself and soon her thighs clenched together as she moaned out her first orgasm of the weekend.

Sarah was not far behind as she too teased her clit with the fingers of one hand while the other slid back and forth over her G-Spot. She screwed her eyes shut as she came almost silently. “She’s not nearly as loud when she plays with herself as she is when she’s with another person, is she?” I said to Lexi.

“Mmmm, what?” Lexi moaned. She wasn’t quite finished with her pussy just yet.

Sarah’s eyes opened and she looked at me, “Did you enjoy the show?” She offered me the fingers of her left hand to lick clean and then I pulled the toy from my still-soaked cunt and passed it over to her. She placed it under her nose and inhaled deeply before popping it into her mouth and sucking all of my cum from it. She handed it back to me and I placed it into the little black bag that it came in.

“There’s a rest stop in a few miles,” Will said. We can switch up there.

“I need to change,” whispered Lexi. The crotch of her shorts was soaked.

“And I need to clean up back here!” I said.

The rest stop included a picnic area so Will navigated to the most secluded one he could find and stopped the car. Since we had the children we had learned to always travel with wipes and stuff so we did a quick cleanup of the back and the front-side passenger seats.

After Lexi got changed clandestinely behind the raised rear hatch she closed it and came around to get into the front seat. I shook my head and opened the back door for her. “M’Lady!” I said as she slipped in and sat down. I went around and opened the back door on the other side and Will slipped in beside our wife.

“Do you want to drive or watch?” I asked Sarah.

“You had your fun, you drive!” she said. She reached into her bag and took out what looked like a lipstick tube. “I’m not finished having fun yet!” she pushed a button on the end and placed the tip against my nose and I felt it shiver. “You should get one of these! You know, for emergencies!”

I put the car in gear and got back on the highway. The first time I glanced in the rearview, I saw Lexi’s head in Will’s lap bobbing up and down. A few minutes later, I heard them grunting and groaning as they rearranged themselves so she was on her hands and knees and he was behind her pumping his cock into her pussy. OR I assume it was her pussy, could have just as easily been her ass.

“That escalated quickly!” I joked to Sarah as she ran her tiny toy along her clit. She just nodded her head and kept her eyes closed as she pleasured herself. I stole glances across to her as I fought to keep my eyes on the road. I noticed a line of trucks ahead and sped up a little to overtake them.

When I got abreast of the cab of the first truck, I slowed a little to match his pace, A loud blast on his air horn startled my passengers as he told me that he’d seen them. I sped up again to catch the next one. Another slow down to match speeds, another blast on the air horn and I moved on to the next, and so on.

Ten miles later the road ahead was clear so I pulled back into the travel lane and reset the cruise control to just above the limit. “You are a mean little bitch you know that!” Sarah said as she licked her fingers clean.

I laughed loudly, “You fucking loved it and you know it!”

Lexi and Will were oblivious to the goings on around them. They had rearranged themselves again so that they were facing each other and Lexi was riding her husband’s cock. Their foreheads were touching as she rode him and they were whispering expletives back and forth.

“Don’t cum yet, baby!” Lexi panted.

“Too late!” Will groaned as he pushed up into her. She pulled his face to her chest and ground herself onto him trying to get maximum pressure on her clit.

“Stay with me, babe, almost there!” she grunted. Her hips were a blur as she pumped them fast for another few strokes before pushing herself onto him and holding herself there. “Oh fuck I love your hot cum in my pussy! Give it to me!”

“I wish I could lick that cum out of her pussy!” I said to Sarah.

“Soon, Baby! Soon!” She reached across and pinched my nipple.

We managed to keep our hands out of our pants for the rest of the trip and arrived at our destination only a little behind schedule. “Oh Hi! Hey! Welcome back!” said the pretty receptionist. “How are you?”

“We are the very best!” said Lexi as she stepped up to shake the woman’s hand.

Then she looked at Ginger and said, “And how is your baby?” She came out from behind the desk, and we saw that she was more than halfway along.

“Rose is just perfect!” Ginger replied then she pulled out her phone. Unfortunately, the app for her toy was still open and she fumbled to close it and open her photos. “I’m so sorry!” Ginger said.

“It’s fine, Sweetie, I have one of those!” she reassured our russet-haired wife. She oohed and awed over the photos of our kids and hugged Ginger. “Because you are repeat customers, you have the option of spa passes for your entire party or twenty percent of your bill.”

“We just went to the spa, we have two rooms booked, is the discount for both rooms?” asked Lexi.

“Is it just the four of you? I seem to remember you only had one room last time you were here,” she said.

“We have friends joining us,” Lexi said.

“Oh, a referral! Perfect, we can extend the discount to both rooms then!” She handed over our welcome brochure, “There’s been one small change since the last time you were here. We’ve had to restrict some of the areas where our guests can get intimate. You see the places where it’s allowed by the pink hearts as you enter the area. Basically, the common areas, swimming pools, etc are out of bounds. There’s a map inside your package. Other than that, have fun!” We thanked her and went to collect our luggage.

When we got to the room, Ginger texted Gloria to see where they were. “They’re about a half hour away,” she said.

“I’m going to put my new toy on to charge!” said Lexi.

“Me too!” said Sarah, and she fished them out of the bag. While the girls were busy unboxing them and getting them set up, I went to Ginger’s side.

“You have created a couple of monsters!” he said quietly.

“Just you wait,” she replied. “When I got my first one, I wore it every day for a week!”

We unpacked our suitcases, and Ginger took the toys into the washroom to wash everything in preparation for the fun that was to come. She brought some of them out wrapped in a towel and set them on the bed to dry them. “There are some new ones in there,” I said.

“Yup, we bought a few especially for this weekend,” she said. “Hopefully you get to see them all get used.”

“Nothing there for me?” I asked.

“Funny you should ask,” she said as she took my hand and led me to the washroom. She came back out with an oddly shaped, flesh-colored thing with what looked very much like pussy lips at one end. “For you!”

“What exactly am I supposed to do with this?” I asked.

“Well, you know how you like to watch me play with myself? I think I’d like to watch you too!” She tiptoed up and kissed me.

“I like to watch the other girls play with themselves too,” I said.

“I know but you like watching me the best!” she said. I had a hard time disagreeing with her.

“It looks pretty tight,” I said, turning it over in my hand.

“It’s pretty stretchy,” she said. She kissed me again, “Just like my pussy!” She ran her finger along my stiffening shaft.

“What are you guys up to?” said Lexi from the doorway.

“I was just showing Will the gift I bought for us!” Ginger said. She showed it to Lexi who took it from her.

“That’s going to be pretty tight,” she said as she stretched it with her fingers.

Ginger kissed her, “That, my love, is the point!”

“I don’t know why he’d want to play with himself when he’s got all this pussy available all the time,” she said.

“So we can watch, of course!” Ginger said. “He watches us enough, why can’t we watch him?”

“Good point!” Lexi said. She handed it to me and ran her finger along my chin. “Looking forward to it!”

“I think I need a shower,” said Sarah as she came into the bathroom. “What the…?” She took the toy from me and looked it over. “We have toys, you should have some too!” she said. She began undressing, “Anyone going to join me?”

“I will!” said Ginger brightly.

“Me too!” added Lexi. “Will?”

“What the fuck! The shower is big enough!” I said. Just then, Ginger’s phone rang.

“Fuck!” she said as she went out to grab it. She poked her head back in, “Gloria and Eric are here, let’s go meet them at the front desk.”

“I’ll go!” said Lexi. “We can shower later!”

I looked at Sarah, and she motioned for me to go along as well. “This might be the last time I get to myself all weekend!”

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments