Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Romantic Afternoon Stroll

"Some first meetings have surprises"

17
6 Comments 6
1.7k Views 1.7k
998 words 998 words

A young couple, Greg and Ruth, had decided a few days earlier, that they would meet for their first time for a walk in the gardens at a dam forty minutes from where they live.

The day is finally here, Greg thought, waiting nervously beside his car at the far end of the car park. What if she doesn't like me? At least the weather turned out just right for a walk in the park. He sees her car approach slowly. His nerves make it seem that time has stopped, as it appears to take forever to pull in beside his. He sees Ruth smile at him as she turns the engine off. Was that a wink?

He smiles back at her as she exits her car and shuts the door. Taking a step closer, he holds out his hand to assist her up the rather tall kerb to the footpath. She accepts his help, and as soon as she is on the footpath, she takes his other hand, slightly raises herself and kisses him on the lips.

“Hello, Greg. I've been looking forward to today and love the weather you have turned on for the first time,” she announced with a smile. She could see his mind ticking over at the choice of her words. They both enjoy wordplay like punning and innuendo.

“We finally meet. Hello Ruth.”

They hug tightly and kiss again, but firmer this time. “Let's go then. The last one to the first landing is a slow coach,” Greg said loudly as he strode up the steps leading to the top of the dam wall.

“You wait when I catch you,” Ruth responded.

There is no way she could win, considering her pace is a good twenty centimetres shorter than his. On the flat, she'd have a chance, but not up those poorly designed steps. Then again, most of his lead is because he caught her unawares. As she reaches him, she gives him a nudge. Throws her arm around his waist and kisses him again. They smile at each other, turn to face up the steps and continue to slowly climb them arm in arm, stealing the occasional kiss.

At the last landing before the top, someone passes them. “Go get a room, please,” he says.

They both blush and continue a little quicker. By the time they reach the top, they are giggling about what had just happened. Stopping to kiss, they lean against the stone wall to admire the view across the dam's water, with their arm around each other. Being early spring, the dam is filled.

They continue across the wall, stopping at a few points to admire the gardens below. When they stopped at the halfway point, Ruth put a hand in Greg's jeans back pocket to give his bum a little squeeze. Greg reacts with only a smile. The roar of the water flowing over the spillway gets louder as they approach it. They stop to admire it and another kiss. A much longer, passionate kiss this time. The world around them fades into nothingness. Other visitors to the dam simply smile at their overt show of affection as they pass.

MilfSabrinna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfSabrinna

After they cross the dam, the path leads into a forest of radiata pines, which were planted to control soil erosion. They slowly walk on with their hand in each other's back pockets. Ruth breaks the silence when she notices a path leading to the left into the pine forest. “Let's see what's along there,” she points along the path.

“Good idea,” Greg responds. “Looks like it might lead to the top of the spillway waterfall.”

They turn and follow the path. Ruth removes her hand from the pocket and walks ahead of Greg. She ducks behind a large tree and stands there. When Greg gets there a few seconds, she is leaning against the tree with her elbow and fist against her face. Her legs crossed, in a cheeky pose.

“What kept you?” she giggled at him.

Greg chuckled back, “Cheeky!” They embrace, swaying slightly from side to side. The ensuing kiss is full of passion and desire for each other.

Greg rotates her and leans her back against the tree while the tongues explore the other's mouth. Ruth moans quietly into Greg's mouth as she lowers her hand to his crotch to rub his erection, through his jeans. This elicits a moan from Greg. They break the kiss for a moment and realise they are both breathing heavily. Greg decides to return the favour. He kisses her again, pressing his erection against her belly. Lowering his hand, he searches for her groin to rub her clit through her clothing.

The kiss is replaced by a moaning sigh from Ruth. “It's too risky to do this here,” she whispers. “Although I love what you are doing to me,” she moans in his ear. “Please don't stop. I want you to make me come.”

Ruth continues to rub Greg through his jeans.

“Ruth, you are going to make me come if you keep that up,” he whispers in her ear while they stop kissing for a short time.

Their fingers continue to tease, each other's arousal. When Greg squeezes Ruth's breast with his spare hand, she orgasms with shaking legs. He holds her close. She squeezes Greg hard.

“Oops! I just came in my pants,” he announces and steps back with a chuckle.

“Oops, is right. I can see you did.” Ruth giggles. “We better get back to the car to clean you up a bit. Here, carry my cardigan to cover the evidence.”

They both giggle and walk back to the cars.  On their walk back, Greg leans to her ear and whispers, “What are your thoughts on taking that person's advice earlier and getting a room?”

“Yes, please. I was hoping you'd ask before I had to.”

Greg followed Ruth into the small, nearby town …

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2022

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments