Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Shy Wife Is Now A Shameless Exhibitionist - Part 1

"My wife likes to show off her tits"

102
28 Comments 28
39.7k Views 39.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"This is a true story."

I don't think I'm the only husband who enjoys having his wife show off her tits.  My name is John, and my thirty-four-year-old wife, Susan, has a great body.  She works out every day and is a ballroom dancer. She is cute and wholesome with a kick-ass body: 32-23-34 measurements and a size zero. Her natural tits are eye-popping D-cup.  Her nickname is Barbie. 

I met Susan at a bar when she was only twenty-two.  She was very reserved and I got her phone number from her friend. On our first four dates, she met me at our destination so she would have her car if she felt the date wasn't going well.  With her looks and body, she had been stalked on several occasions and was very defensive and cautious. 

It took me over a month to get Susan to come up to my apartment.  I suspected she had a great body, but she dressed very conservatively and was always buttoned up. I had earned her trust and she felt comfortable enough with me to make out and let me explore her body with my hands. When I felt her huge tits, I was pleasantly surprised.  She let me take off her top and bra, but that's as far as we got that night. 

-----------------

We dated for two years before I popped the question and we got engaged. During those two years, we took a Caribbean vacation each year. I love seeing Susan in a bikini, as did all the men who stared at her body.  She wore modest bikinis, but her body turned heads.  The women glared at her while their boyfriends and husbands stared. I was always horny knowing what men were thinking when they watched Susan at the pool or beach. 

One of our destinations was St. Martin. St. Martin beaches are topless and, like all men, I certainly enjoyed seeing naked tits. There was no way Susan would go topless, even though I suggested it.  I remember asking her, "Susan, why don't you take off your top and let the horny guys see your tits and nipples?" 

Susan smiled at me and answered, "You want me to show off my tits to strange men? You won't be jealous if they stare at my tits and my nipples are hard?  What if they take photos?  Are you a pervert?"

I was honest with my response.  I said, "Susan, it does make me horny to think about other men seeing your naked tits.  They are strangers so it would be our secret.  If they took photos, I know they would look at them when they got home and beat-off looking at your tits.  That's pretty nasty."

Susan agreed, as a compromise, to get a skimpy bikini to wear instead of her modest bikini.  The top was tiny and her 32D tits were bulging to break free. The bikini bottom was still modest, not a G-string as I suggested.  Susan actually enjoyed the attention.

We fucked every night and talked about her being an exhibitionist.  She wore some low cut dresses to dinner and showed off a lot of cleavage. Susan admitted that it did make her horny knowing other men were ogling her body.  But there was no way I could get her to go topless. 

-------------

We had a very nice wedding with lots of friends. For our honeymoon, we went to a luxury resort in Tahiti. I had done research to confirm Tahiti had topless beaches.   Susan packed some sexy dresses and brought three skimpy bikinis. I knew better than push my topless fantasy, and was content to have Susan parade in front of men in her skimpy bikinis.

Susan wore sexy clothes to dinner and admitted she enjoyed the attention.  On our third day, Susan surprised me by wearing a G-string bottom.  I didn't even know about it until we were at the beach.  Susan wore a coverup to the beach, and I watched in disbelief as she took off the coverup and turned around to show me her sexy, naked butt.  Susan grinned at me and said, "John, how does my butt look? Are you okay with other men seeing my naked butt?  Does it make you hard?  Is your cock stirring in your bathing suit?"

I smiled from ear-to-ear and said, "You look great.  What a nice surprise.  You know I enjoy having you show off your body and it does make me horny knowing what other men are thinking when they stare at you."

Susan teased me all day at the beach.  We walked the beach and were aware of men taking photos of Susan as she walked by.  Needless to say, I fucked Susan good and hard that night.  And, her pussy was as wet as I could ever remember as we recounted her naughty behavior at the beach, flaunting her body.

We stayed at the pool the next morning, with Susan wearing her G-string bikini.  We sat next to a couple a few years older than us and shared with them that we were on our honeymoon.  Dave and Cindy were friendly, and Dave was a little too obvious eying Susan in her bikini.  Cindy seemed okay with Dave staring at Susan's body.  We made arrangements to go to dinner with Dave and Cindy.

As we walked out the door for dinner, I looked at Susan and remarked, "Susan, I don't remember that dress.  Do you think it's low cut enough?  Your cleavage is R-rated for sure."

Susan just smiled and said, "It's not showing off anything close to what I display in my bikini.  And, I think Dave will enjoy it.  I know he likes staring at my body."

We had a great dinner and Dave did, indeed, stare at Susan's tits.   He was like a dog in heat.  Cindy tolerated her dirtbag husband and his lecherous staring.

Susan attacked me when we got back to our room.  She was horny and wanted to fuck.  She looked at me and admitted, "John, it makes me really horny knowing that Dave was staring at my tits all night.  I felt bad for Cindy but didn't really care.  I have to guess you enjoyed me showing off my body."

I answered honestly and replied, "I did enjoy the show, at the pool and at dinner.  Dave is a little too obvious.  Now take off your clothes and spread your legs.  You need to be fucked like the naughty little wife you are."

The next day we went to the beach, sat in our lounge chairs, and watched people walk by.  About one in three women were topless.  Susan looked at me with a smirk and asked, "Do you enjoy seeing the naked tits?  Do you wish I'd take off my top and show off my tits?"

I laughed and answered, "Yes and yes."

Susan stood up and suggested we go for a walk.  I stood up and was shocked when Susan took off her top and threw it at me.  She laughed and asked, "So, dirtbag, do my tits look nice?  Will you enjoy other men staring at my naked tits? My tits do flop around when I walk.   Let's go put on a show."

I was speechless, horny, and shocked.  Susan's tits looked great.  Her tan lines showed off her white tits, making it obvious this was her first time topless. Her nipples are dark and really stand out.  When she took off her top, her nipples were hard.

We walked hand-in-hand as Susan's tits bounced and flopped around as we walked.  The beach was fairly crowded, and Susan did make quite the sexy, naughty wife as she showed off her great body.  We walked past an open-air bar and Susan looked at me and asked, "John, are you happy with me being topless?  Let's stop in at the bar and get a drink. I'll flirt with some guys as they check out my tits and hard nipples.   They are hard, aren't they?  My pussy is dripping wet.  I feel like a slut."

MilfSabrinna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfSabrinna

I didn't even answer as Susan headed up to the bar.  There were a dozen or so men and only two or three women at the bar.  All the men stared at Susan as she went to the bar with her tits bouncing as she walked up.  There were two seats at the bar which we took. The men saw topless women at the beach but not at the bar. We got our beers and it didn't take long for the guy next to Susan to strike up a conversation.  He stared at her tits and introduced himself as Tim. He was all but drooling. 

Tim was pretty direct when he said, "I feel like I won the lottery with you sitting here. Hope you don't mind me saying, but you have great tits.  I mean you have a great body, but your tits are like, wow!"

Susan just smiled and replied, "Thank you. My husband, John, tells me that all the time. He talked me into going topless. I'm just a little embarrassed that my nipples are so hard. Or maybe you didn't notice. I'm sure he appreciates your comment."

Susan looked at me and said, "John, does it make you horny that Tim enjoys seeing me topless?"

Tim was staring at me, not knowing what to make of Susan's comments. I just laughed and looked over at Tim and commented, "Susan is pulling my chain. I do like her showing off her great tits. I'll admit it does make me horny to know I'm sharing my wife's body with strangers."

Tim laughed and said, "Let me buy you guys another beer.  You are one lucky guy.  I'm not married, but I think I'd be too jealous to let my wife parade around topless. But, hey, I appreciate you sharing.  In fact, I know some guys even like to watch their wife fuck other guys while they watch.  Any chance you'd like to watch me fuck Susan?  Don't get mad, I'm just asking."

Tim caught me by surprise, so I just laughed and said, "No problem asking, but the answer is no.  I don't mind Susan showing off her body, but I don't want to see another guy's cock in her pussy."

Susan glared at both of us and said, "Hello.  I'm still here.  What do you think I am, a piece of meat for you two pigs to haggle over? Frankly, Tim, if I wanted to fuck you, I would make that decision, not John."

Tim didn't miss a beat.  He looked at Susan and asked, "So, Susan, would you like to fuck me?  We can go to my place or yours, and John  can watch, or not.  That's up to you."

Susan laughed hysterically and said, "Tim, you are a piece of work.   Actually, I would like to fuck you, but I won't.  And if I did, I'd make sure John was there to watch.  If he was watching it wouldn't be cheating, and I'll never cheat on my husband.  It is pretty naughty, to think about another cock in my pussy as John watches me get pounded."

It was time to go, for sure.  The conversation with Tim was a surreal moment.  Susan was bold and brazen.  I have to guess that her being topless made her horny and aggressive.  This was a side of Susan I didn't know existed.

As we left the bar, Susan was laughing.  She commented to me, "John, that was hilarious. Tim was certainly aggressive.  I have to ask, would you like to watch me fuck a stranger like Tim?  That's pretty nasty.  But, since you enjoy seeing me topless in front of other men, would you like to watch me get fucked? Who knows, I might just be into that. I'll bet Tim has a big cock."

I was silent as I pondered what had just happened.  In fact, it had always been my fantasy to not only see Susan topless at the beach, but to see her getting fucked by a stranger.   I would beat-off at home thinking about Susan getting fucked while I watched.   But that wasn't something I was ready to admit to.

I laughed and said to Susan, "I do enjoy seeing you topless, and did enjoy our conversation with Tim.  But, I think we'll leave it at you showing off your tits, not spreading your legs."

When we got back to our lounge chairs, Susan suggested we go to the pool.  I agreed and suggested she put her bikini top back on.  While there were plenty of topless women at the beach, there weren't any at the pool.

Susan looked a little defiant as she started walking to the pool with her tits flopping and bouncing.  She looked at me and said, "I think I'll stay topless.  I won't be needing a top for the rest of our stay.  I like being a naughty newlywed, showing off my tits on my honeymoon.

We got to the pool and Susan saw Cindy and Dave.  Dave spotted Susan and had a big shit-eating grin on his face when he saw that Susan was topless.  Susan stood in front of Dave and asked, "Dave, should I put my top back on?  I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable with my tits exposed.  My nipples are hard, so I guess you can see I've been pretty naughty, and it's made me kind of horny.  I'm actually glad you get to see my tits."

Dave was checking out Susan as he answered, "Susan, I'm fine if you stay topless. You've made my day.  Seeing your tits out in the open is a pretty exotic sight. Your tan lines confirm you haven't done this before.  And, I do see your nipples are standing at attention. So you are obviously enjoying yourself."

Dave looked over at me and said, "Oops, I hope I didn't say anything to offend you, John.  Your wife's tits are amazing, just saying."

I nodded my head and told Dave all was well. 

Over the next six days, Susan never did put her top back on.  She was topless all day at the beach, open-air bar, small beach shops and at the pool.  She actually posed for photos with guys, including Dave.  I noticed that Dave's hand was under Susan's boob, supporting it inappropriately. But I just took the photo and didn't say anything.  And Susan didn't push his hand away. 

Susan and I fucked like dogs every day.  Her naughty behavior was a real turn-on.  When I asked her about Dave cupping her right tit for the photo, Susan admitted it excited her.  She actually told me, as we fucked, that she would be willing to fuck a stranger if I wanted to watch.  She told me that she was my little slut wife and she would help me live out my fantasies if that's what I wanted.  That is what I wanted, but I wouldn't admit it.  

I did get turned on when Susan would ask me, "Dave, would you like to see a hard cock in my pussy?  Would you like to watch me give a stranger a lap dance, as he thrust his cock in and out of my cunt?  Would you like to see me suck a stranger's big dick?  How about me getting fucked like a dog, on my hands and knees?  I could be your hot-wife."

Our honeymoon changed Susan and made her more outgoing. She openly flirts with guys and wears low cut dresses at every opportunity.  She is more confident in her body and enjoys the attention she gets from horny guys staring at her.  Susan's go-to fantasy is her fucking a stranger while I watch.

I am responsible for creating a shameless exhibitionist. I never tire of seeing Susan show off her body.  My friends are jealous, and so are their wives. They all want to have a hot body like Susan has.  But none of her friends are willing to put in the time and effort to have a toned hot body.  

----------

Author's Note:  Thanks for reading. I hope my story made you horny as you imagined Susan parading at the beach with her tits flopping as she walked. 
 

 

Published 
Written by happyguy987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments