Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

High School Party

"Friends get a bit carried away at the house party"

36
5 Comments 5
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Only the start of a night of sex, love and desire between a group of high school friends at a party"

Sam and Nicola had been going out for about six months. The relationship had recently developed a sexual element, something new to them both. Whilst neither had any prior sexual experience, it was Sam initiating the advances. Nicola always enthusiastically reciprocated but didn't yet have the confidence to get things started.

It was a Friday night at the start of the summer holidays and they were looking forward to the party around Grace's. Grace's parents were away and she'd invited some friends over for the typical drunken debauchery expected of such gatherings.

The couple met up halfway between their respective houses, each carrying the booze - Sam with a crate of beer and Nicola two bottles of white wine - which they'd managed to nab from their parents' supplies. They called a cab to Grace's house (to them, mansion) on the outskirts of town.

They were the first to arrive; the two girls complementing each other on their respective outfits; small summer dresses, no bras, and, presumably, no panties. The suggestive nature of foregoing underwear had Sam's mind veering towards sex before the party even got going.

The other guests arrived in two's and three's over the course of the next half an hour. The initial congregation in the kitchen soon spread out as friends and couples took their drinks and moved throughout the house or into the massive garden.

Those venturing outdoors enjoyed the cooling evening air and clear sky so loved in England on account of its rarity. This climate compounded the carefree exuberance already brewing amongst the tipsy teenagers.

It wasn't long before couples could be found in various rooms, some still merely talking, others shyly kissing and plucking up the courage to take things further.

Such restraint or hesitancy had long passed in the garden; perhaps on account of that evening air.

Grace, her friend Nadia, and their classmate, Sean, were all shoulder-deep in the hot tub. The bubbles of the tub and of their drinks had them feeling relaxed and content. And horny.

Grace had said to bring towels and swimming costumes, but it appeared everyone had forgotten.

Grace must surely have had a swimming costume. It was, after all, her house. So it was a shock to the wide-eyed guests when she stood to reveal her 34DD breasts, water dripping between them and clinging to her erect nipples.

Grace had overcome the body confidence issues of her teens. Many hours of hard work in the gym and cutting unhealthy snacks from her diet paid off. The payoff being a perfectly flat stomach and full, toned buttocks to accompany a pair of tits to be proud of.

Proud she was, and relishing such a perfect opportunity to display them to a crowd. She was pretty sure they'd enjoy it, and she knew she would enjoy the thrill of exposing herself.

Nadia soon stood up as well. Her long slender legs lifted her above water up to her knees, revealing she too was entirely naked.

Her bald pubic area offered an unrestricted view of the prominent lips protruding from the delightful-looking slit between her legs.

The last to stand up was Sean. Like Nadia, he had removed the hair around his penis. Brazenly displaying his eight-inch, rock-hard knob as he emerged.

Those standing around the tub were cheering and whooping at the show. The naked friends ramped up the collective sexual desire a few further notches.

Sam and Nicola joined in the revelry, smirking at each other and debating whether or not to jump in next.

Expecting the three exhibitionists had stood to get out and make space for newcomers, they plucked up the courage and prepared to strip themselves.

The opportunity never came.

Rather than jump out of the tub, Grace submerged herself once more, this time hovering in front of the still-standing Sean, the glint in her eye affirming her intent as her lips came level with his protruding orifice. He could feel her breath warming his cock as she skirted up and down, never actually making physical contact.

Nadia floated up behind her, wrapping her arms around her friend as she intimately explored another girl's naked body for the first time. Her nipples hardened as they pressed against the small of Grace's back, who herself whimpered softly as Nadia's hands moved across her.

Turning to face each other, the two girls kissed deeply. Rubbing their sopping breasts together. Their hands beneath the surface as they circled the other's clitoris, the nights spent playing with themselves evident in their expertise.

Meanwhile, Sean remained unmoved. Entranced by the girl's display, and the sporadic stroke of their hands up his inner thigh. More than anything he was aware of his aching cock as the anticipation threatened to overwhelm him.

They were teasing him...and they knew it.

BellaLaurenth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaLaurenth

The girls broke free of their embrace, giving each other a naughty, telling smile. Nadia reached forward and finally took hold of Sean's girth. It sent shivers up his spine as at last her soft hands began gently stoking him up and down. The shivers turned to audible groans when Grace slid her lips over his tip, his dick sliding down her throat, stopping only when met by Nadia's hand at the base of his shaft.

Getting back to her feet, leaving Grace tending to Sean's penis alone, Nadia put her lips to Sean's with a sensuality he knew not existed.

His few sexual encounters had been clumsy and short-lived. The pornography he'd watched portrayed sex in a more mechanical manner. This could not compare. The lightheaded euphoria he felt was something beyond.

Hands roaming over his nipples and down his heaving chest, Nadia lifted her leg, wrapping it around his hip. In doing so her pussy and the wetness within rested just above his crotch where Grace's head was still pistoning back and forth. She looked at him with an insatiable urgency, demanding that Sean administer the relief she needed.

She exhaled sharply as a single finger moved between her puffy lips. Parting the glistening crease as it worked its way down before easily slipping inside her.

Her nails clawed at his back and she bit hard at his neck as he added a second digit, curling them upwards inside her.

He removed his fingers to find them coated in fluid that had nothing to do with the hot tub.

Turning his focus to her clitoris, increased waves of pleasure rushed through her body as, to her delight, his attentions here were at least as effective as Grace's.

Her now hurried breathing and weakened knees told Sean he was on the verge of bringing her to orgasm. Knowing he was causing her such elation was an indescribable feeling. One which took him to the edge of his own climax.

Yet just before she got to the point of no return, he moved his hand away from her vagina. She looked at him incredulously, outraged by his denial.

He met her glare with a mischievous smile. Letting her know of his deliberate act of petty revenge for her's and Grace's earlier teasing.

He kissed her passionately as if apologising, and returned once more to her longing pussy.

Nadia's outrage ebbed away as once more the orgasm built inside her, even more intense than before. This time, Sean did not stop, sending her over the edge in a panting, moaning, shaking explosion which seemed to go on forever. Her arms clasped tight around his neck for the support her trembling knees could no longer provide.

The screams of pleasure Sean knew he was causing, combined with Grace's more rapid sucking on his knob, finally overwhelmed him. Sinking his fingers back into Nadia's contracting pussy, he ejaculated straight into Grace's mouth at the same time Nadia's body tensed and she let out a final cry, as they simultaneously concluded orgasms of otherworldly proportions.

Sam & Nicola had watched transfixed as the sexual exploits of their friends reached its crescendo. Sam's bulge was visible once more. Nicola's unsupported nipples poked against her dress, and she could feel a substantial trickle of sticky juices running down her inner thigh.

The pair glanced at each other, agreeing silently to skip the hot tub for now and find a quiet corner of the garden instead.

They briskly walked, almost running to the far end away from the house, up against the shrubs dividing Grace's property from that of the also-very-rich neighbour's.

Whether believing it would be more private, or simply for the exhilaration, Nicola grabbed Sam's hand and dragged him under the bushes and onto next door's lawn.

A bit taken aback at this apparently recklessness, Sam had no time to express these thoughts before, still on their knees from crawling, Nicola physically jumped on him, her dress riding up to her hips as she kissed him hard whilst grinding her now exposed pussy against his crotch.

The raw excitement and primal need for sexual release were threatening to overwhelm her.

She broke away only to remove her dress - leaving her completely naked - and rip the shirt and shorts from Sam's body.

With adrenaline and unconstrained passion coursing through them, the effects of alcohol no longer seemed to exist. The sight of their friends openly fucking had unleashed a sexual beast within Nicola.

Feeling her warm slit and her juices against his skin, Sam was harder than he could ever remember. The throbbing between his legs was matched only by the spinning of his head.

Freeing her lips once more, she looked him deep in the eye, devious intent in her smile, and simply said: "Fuck me"

Published 
Written by nick123211
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments