Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Festival Piss Turns Into An Unexpected Adventure - Part 1.2 (Paul's Perspective)

"Paul does risky things in the woods and gets rewarded by a young girl"

14
3 Comments 3
2.7k Views 2.7k
5.6k words 5.6k words

I'm by myself standing in a sea full of dancing people. It's been a while since I've been to a festival. It can be fun for me from time to time.

Unfortunately, my friend Robert, who I came with, just went home because he had to puke and did feel really unwell. So I'm just by myself now. Well, it doesn't matter I can still have a good time enjoying the music and the energy of the people. I just had one whisky with orange which wasn't very good and I don't feel like drinking much today especially now that Robert is gone.

I'm at a side stage right now, but it is buzzing because the act is pretty good. I don't feel the music right now though, so I decide to go back to the bar to buy water or something. But before I do, I have to take a piss.

The toilet trailers are on the other side of the stage closer to the main stage and those do stink and are nasty anyway, so I walk off toward the woods. There's a bunch of girls coming out of the woods. I think about how it's so much easier to be a man, being able to just whip out the dick and take a quick piss. For girls, it's a different story.

At big public events, they often have to wait in line for so long. So it makes sense at a festival like this, being with their friends, they don't mind peeing in nature. Besides most of them are probably a bit drunk and don't mind being a bit adventurous at a festival.

I enter the woods. Usually, I would just pick one of the first trees I see, but right now I feel like I want a moment of quiet time, so I walk a bit further into the woods. I find a big tree and whip out my cock and also release my balls from my boxers. I like to do this sometimes. I feel a light breeze on my balls and start aiming at the roots of the tree. While I piss I notice a few girls quite far away.

I finish and I'm about to pack up my cock when a wicked thought enters my mind. I could flash some of these girls here. That would be fun and exciting. I bet they wouldn't mind seeing a nice cock haha. The thought arouses me and I can feel how my cock is swelling up slightly in the warm summer breeze.

I think about how best to do this and I position myself a bit behind the large tree, so girls who walk in my direction cannot see me right away. That would probably keep them at a distance. I don't stand close behind the tree and peek out who is coming, but I stand casually behind the tree in a way that makes it look somewhat natural.

Nothing happens for a few minutes and I begin to feel a bit stupid. But then I see a group of 3 girls coming closer. They stop a few meters away next to some bushes and it seems like they have not been noticing me. I can see them fumbling around their bottoms getting ready to piss. One of the three girls is facing in my direction while the other two are not.

I can feel my cock swelling up more. I take a step forward to be more noticeable while holding my semi-hard cock a bit sideways into her field of view. She is still relatively far away, but there's no chance she can miss it now if she looks at me. After a few seconds, she indeed looks up and I can see her eyes widen for a brief moment before she quickly looks away again. I pretend like what I am doing is completely normal and stay in position.

After she is finished peeing I can see her give another longer glance in my direction and then she says something to her friends while pointing in my direction. The friends also take a look at my cock, then they all start giggling and walking away.

Well, that was a bit of fun haha. Girls just love to see a nice cock, I think to myself. There are too many prude standards in society. What's the harm of showing my cock to a group of girls who are in a horny mood at a festival as long as it's all fun and games?

This was fun, so I stick around waiting for some more girls. Let's see maybe there's a chance of something more exciting. I want to flash a girl who comes a bit closer, so she can get a good view of my semi-hard cock. The only problem is that girls won't come super close when there's a guy all by himself in the woods with his cock out, hahaha.

While contemplating on how I can improve my chances I suddenly hear some girls approaching very close. They must have been out of sight for me, my view blocked by the big tree in front of me.

I hold my breath and don't make a move. They are just on the other side of the tree and seem to have stopped. I can hear them talk about when the main act is supposed to come on. Now I can slightly see the girl on the right. She is cute and is wearing only a small skirt with stockings. The sight of her makes my cock swell up more.

I can start hearing the pee flow of her friend and the girl in front of me is pulling down her stockings and squatting down. I try to get a peek at her pussy, but there's a little bush between us. While she looks down, I decide to go for it and take half a step to the side and forward, so it is likely that she will see me too.

I can hear her start peeing as well. It feels good feeling a light breeze on my semi-hard cock with some faint base music in the background, while this cute and slutty chick is squatting right in front of me taking a piss.

Oh, she lifts her head and starts looking around and up and must have seen my cock now. Her head moves higher and our eyes lock for a second before she looks back down and away. She probably is a bit shocked and didn't have a friendly expression on her face when she looked at me.

The fact that she saw my cock excites me, but it also makes me a bit nervous. I just calmly stay in place to see if she will be taking another glance. I don't want to act creepy and start stroking my cock now or something like that.

She continues to pee while avoiding looking back up at my cock. I enjoy that I'm just having my aroused cock out watching this girl pee in front of me. It almost feels like I am her superior standing over her while she is ashamed that she has to pee in front of me.

I observe her and try to make out her tits. She is only wearing a small top, but her tits are hard to see from my angle while she is squatting. Seeing her like that with her short skirt and pulled-down stockings is very arousing to me. The way she is dressed it looks like she wants some male attention. What a nice little slut. She has quite a cute face too.

Oh, now she seems to be finishing. She stands up swiftly and pulls up her stockings facing away from me. Then she gives another short glance in my direction and disappears out of my view behind the tree. I can hear her whisper something to her friend but I can't make out what it is.

I contemplate what to do. I could just pack up and walk away, but I don't want that. I don't want to push it though and approach them with my cock out. That would be a bit much haha, but funny nevertheless.

Suddenly the girl comes around the tree and walks in front of me facing me. "What are you doing here? she asks me. She seems to be a bit angry.

My heart begins to pound in my chest. But I stay calm, smile a bit to myself and look her in the eye. Here's my excitement for the day. This might be getting rather interesting now.

I wait for the other girl to also join her, but it seems like she wants to drag her away.

"What are you doing here? I can see that you are not pissing," she accuses me quite angrily.

I'm about to answer her, but her friend turns her around by the shoulder telling her that they should leave. But the angry girl tells her that she wants to talk with me first and that they can meet back up after.

In my mind, I like the idea of being alone with the girl. She is quite angry, so it probably won't lead to much fun but there is a better chance if she is by herself talking with me.

Her friend eyes me up and down, taking the image of my cock into her mind, and actually turns around and leaves me alone with her friend. I didn't expect her to leave her friend with me.

She faces me again and continues. "You shouldn't do what you are doing! It's wrong. Some younger girls can get traumatized by seeing this," she lectures me loudly while pointing at my cock.

She is getting quite emotional about the whole situation. But the fact that she sent her friend away and is facing me so upfront with my cock out, makes me think that her anger is only a cover for an underlying horniness. I don't think she is actually offended personally.

"Are YOU offended by my cock?" I ask her slowly while looking her in the eyes.

My question seems to have thrown her off a bit.

"No. That's not the point. Other younger girls can get scared when they get flashed like that. You CANNOT be doing this anymore," she continues but with a bit less aggressiveness than before.

I get a feeling that I have a chance to crack her accusations and aggressiveness. I might be able to turn this around if I play it well. I can catch her having more frequent glances down at my cock. Subconsciously she must be enjoying it.

"You should go to the toilet if you have to pee," she adds further.

I try to stay calm and nonreactive to her commanding tone.

"Oh, like you did," I reply with a smile. Internally I congratulate myself for my witty reply.

"You are the one flashing all the girls here!" she shouts out abruptly.

"I did notice you like to look at my cock," I tell her calling her out on her glances down.

"No, what makes you think that," she replies instantly.

Good. She is reacting to me. I should move this forward and continue being bold.

"It's fine, you are allowed to look. Just take a look at my cock," I say while getting closer to her and removing my hand, so she can have a full view of my cock. While I do this, I make sure I stand with my legs firmly apart and with my hips slightly bending forward, presenting her with my cock on full display.

My heart is beating faster. This move is risky. If she reacts badly to this she might be walking off and I might lose her now.

To my relief, she stays in place and watches my cock. I did not expect her not to protest about it at all.

She looks back up at me. "No, that's not what I mean...," she hesitates without a clear idea of how to respond.

I feel like she is ready to surrender herself to my lead, so I take her hand and place it on my cock. This is what we both want anyway.

She wraps her hand around my cock. But I don't have time to enjoy the moment because I need to think about how to move it forward.

"I want you to touch it," I tell her.

"But... I... no... I shouldn't...," she hesitates again.

I look into her eyes and in my mind, I tell her that it's ok. I know things are happening very quickly for her and I give her a moment to process the situation.

"It's okay, it's just a good-looking cock," I tell her to calm her down while I am getting very aroused myself. She is still holding my cock and I want her to suck it next.

I know from past sexual experiences that now is the time to move things forward, otherwise, this might not lead to anything further than possibly a handjob. I cannot continue here with people walking around being able to see us. I need to get her to a place with more privacy. Best, we walk deeper into the woods and I'll find a spot there.

I commit to the idea and remove her hand from my cock, as much as I'd like it to stay there. I pull up my boxers and trousers a bit to be able to walk better.

While I do this I don't have time to observe her reaction.

Now it's time to take the lead. No time for rational explaining, let me lead this girl.

"Follow me. We will go where nobody can see us," I tell her and grab her hand without looking her in the eye and seeing how she reacts. I assume that she will follow me. But I'm aware that this is scary for her, so if she has any objections I will solve them.

I can feel her stiffen up and hesitate. "But where do we go?", she asks me.

I turn around to face her. "Just over there not far, it's more private there," I explain to her while hoping that it's a good enough explanation.

"Ok," she replies.

I'm relieved and I can feel my cock getting excited in anticipation of what is about to happen. I take back her hand and start walking.

I think where best to go and walk further in than where I pointed to. It's better to walk a bit further to have more privacy. I can see a decent spot in front of us with some higher-up bushes and leaves on the ground surrounded by a few trees. This is good.

"Here," I tell her.

I know that I need to be assertive now. I want to lead this naughty girl to give me pleasure. I pull my pants back down exposing my raging boner. My cock has hardened up significantly and there's some pre-cum leaking out.

I put her hand back on my cock and she starts stroking me. That makes my cock go rock hard. Fuck yea, this is amazing.

I want her to suck me now. "Kneel down," I tell her.

She obeys and I don't waste any time and push my throbbing cock into her mouth. I let her taste my pre-cum for a second but then I continue pushing deeper into her mouth.

What a good whore. Lets me mouth fuck her. I grab her hair and push her up and down my cock. This is exactly what I needed. Fuckkkk, that feels good.

"Be a good girl and take my cock all the way down your throat," I command.

I hold her head with both my hands and push my cock deep inside down her throat and hold her there for a few seconds before giving her a moment to breathe. But not for long as my cock is taking over and pushes back down her throat. Ahhh, it feels soooo good fucking this girl's mouth like that.

I am conscious of her throat fuck limits though and am not pushing her over the edge. While I fuck her mouth I start thinking about how I should be fucking her. I don't want to cum in her mouth.

"Stand up," I tell her while pulling her up slightly by her hair.

I slow things down and start kissing her. When my tongue enters her mouth I can taste my cock and pre-cum on hers.

I switch to being assertive again and push my tongue as deep inside her mouth as possible. I am super horny now and want to start fucking this girl. I grab her ass cheek from under her skirt and push my cock against her in a strong motion.

WhiteQueen888
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WhiteQueen888

At this point, my animal instincts take over. I want to get this naughty slut down on the ground to fuck her with my raw thick cock. So I push up against her and lower her down on the ground with my hand on her back.

I can feel her being a bit unsure about what's happening but right now, I am not paying much attention to that. I slide my hands under her top and just slide up her bra, freeing up her tits. I want to get this slut ready for my cock.

So I stick my hand inside her stockings and panties and right into her pussy. Fuck, she is soaking wet. I watch her as I slide into her pussy with two fingers and I start stimulating her upper pussy parts and g spot immediately in a tapping motion. This makes her extremely horny.

After a few seconds, I stop. I want her to squirm on my cock and not my fingers.

My cock is throbbing hard for this bitch now. I can try to lift her a bit and pull down her stockings and panties, but fuck I want to be real and raw with this girl. I aim with two hands between her legs and rip a hole in her stockings for better access to her pussy.

I grab her panties and pull them to one side and position myself to slide my cock into her. I fixate her hands above her head with one hand and aim my cock at her opening with the other.

I push my cock inside her wet cunt and slide it all the way in. There's no better feeling than entering a new pussy like that for the first time. Oh my god, her pussy is tight as fuck. It feels so damn good.

I fuck her the way I want to fuck her. I just use her pussy for my pleasure. The slut is so fucking wet and horny for me.

"You are my little festival slut now," I let her know that she is mine now. Her purpose is to give me pleasure.

I fuck her like there's no tomorrow. Just pounding her little pussy over and over. Sticking my fingers in her mouth to let her taste her own pussy juices while I fuck her.

Oh god, this is amazing. This pussy belongs to me now.

I pinch her nipple and grab her perky tits with one hand while starting to choke her with the other. I fuck her deep and with every push I slide all the way inside her. I can feel how she is losing her mind by what my cock is doing to her. I am using her as my personal fuck toy.

Let's change position a bit to get more leverage to fuck her harder. I kneel in front of her pussy and raise her spread legs up on my shoulders. I guide my cock back inside her and grab her upper thighs to be able to thrust deeper and harder.

Let me rail this bitch now. I begin fucking her hard and increase my tempo by a lot. I relentlessly push my dick back and forth deep inside her in a very fast motion.

She is moaning loudly and looks like she can't take this for much longer. I don't slow down. This is where going to the gym and building core strength is paying off for me.

"Ahhhhh," I moan loudly.

She is completely losing it and I can feel that I am about to cum. I am enjoying every millisecond of this.

It's time for me to fill this slut up with my big load. I quickly shift position again by lowering her legs. I want to look at her when I cum.

I fuck her a bit slower now, but super intense and hard. With one hand I grab her by the neck and turn her face around to face me. I want her to see me when I cum. My moaning gets louder with every deep thrust. "Ahhhh. Ahhhh. Ahhhh."

"Ahhhh," I let out an animalistic moan while my first spurt of cum is shooting out of my cock and deep inside her pussy.

"Ahhh. Oh god. Ah. Ahhh. Ahhh. Ahhh. Ahhh."

I keep my tight and intense grip on her while I unload waves of my cum into her pussy. The orgasm doesn't seem to stop quickly and I keep her fixated and buried below me with my pulsating cock filling her pussy up to the brink. At least that is what it feels like to both of us.

Fuckkk, this feels good. Filling this slut up with my cum. "Ahhh", I let out one last loud moan squeezing out all the cum I have.

My grip eases a bit, but I hold the slut in place while the waves of pleasure are still circulating through my body. Seldom in my life have I had an orgasm last so long. I've given her every last drop of my cum.

After a while, I feel like the pleasure is receding and I slowly pull out my still-hard cock out of her pussy. I stand up and pull up my boxers and trousers to somehow pack my slowly softening cock.

The fuck was amazing and the girl was great. I'm conscious of how she must feel now. Being fucked by a stranger in this way. I plan to embrace her to make her feel good about what we just did. And I also have the urge to hold her close now.

I hold out my hand, she grabs it and I help her back up, fully aware that her legs could be shaky. I wrap my arms around her and just hold her tight without speaking.

Then I realize that I want her to carry my cum inside her pussy. So I tell her, "Pull your panties back in place tight."

She follows my orders and slides her panties back in place. I make sure it's nice and tight so my cum will stay in those panties and not drip out on the side.

I take her back into my arms and squeeze her against my chest. It all feels so natural to me.

"You've been my little festival slut today. I just fucked you like a whore," I tell her. I'll make sure that she knows that for me what we did is completely fine and her being slutty with me is what I liked.

I keep holding her tight in a loving embrace. Some bystanders would probably think we are boyfriend and girlfriend if they would see us like this. Nobody would think just a few minutes ago we fucked like animals.

"Now I'll make you feel good," I tell her sincerely. It feels natural to me to protect her after she has been so vulnerable before.

"Let's go back," I say. It's already quite dark. It's time we go back now. I wrap an arm around her waist and make sure she doesn't trip while we walk out of the forest.

"I'm here with a buddy of mine, but he didn't feel well and had to go home early. I actually live in Portugal and I just came to town for this festival. I love the music, it's phenomenal," I tell her more about myself. Letting her know that I am an actual person and not just some freak who fucks strangers.

"I guess you didn't expect to be fucked like that huh," I tell her amusingly. It's funny to me how things escalated so quickly between us.

"Mhh, no, haha," she replies a bit awkwardly.

"Haha, I enjoyed it quite a bit," I tell her that I really enjoyed our little fuck session back in the woods. It's important for me that she knows that I had a good time with her.

We are out of the woods now and there are more people around us. There's this urge coming up for me to kiss her now. Kissing her with people around solidifies our togetherness for the evening.

I turn her around and start kissing her. I enjoy exploring this kiss with her sensually. It feels very good. I am connecting with her on a very different level now. Gone is the raw, animalistic lust and replaced with comfort-building tenderness. It's so light with her. It feels completely natural to explore her body and her mouth with my tongue.

I don't drag it out unnecessarily and I stop when I feel the moment is right. I take her hand and we walk toward the mass of crowds. I'm really surprised by how good it feels with her. It seems like our energies are a good match (not just during sex).

"You should better introduce me to your friends," I say happily.

The moment I mention her friends I can feel her tense up. It's like I brought them back into the forefront of her mind. It's important that I can handle this situation well, so she doesn't feel like a slut and being judged by her friends.

"Hey, just call your friends and tell them that you are fine and that you met a cute man. And ask them where they are, so we can meet them," I guide her on what to do.

She calls her friend and arranges to meet with them.

I realize that we haven't introduced each other yet unless you count me creampieing her as an introduction.

"I'm Paul. I reckon you are Theresa. I could hear your friend on the phone shout your name," I say while extending my hand to her. She shakes it.

"How old are you Paul?" she asks. Good, she is starting to ask me questions. She might be realizing that I am quite a bit older than her

"I'm thirty-six," I reply while watching her. "I want to get to know you more, Theresa," I add genuinely. I want to find out what this girl is about besides her great ass and tits.

"Let's go this way to the main stage. Text your friend we are almost there," I tell her moving things forward. It's time to meet up with her friends.

Before we are about to go back into the crowd of people I realize that it will be quite difficult to get to know her properly in this hectic environment. So I stop her for a second. It's time to connect with her to be able to make plans for after the festival.

"This is not the best place to get to know someone. I'm in town for two more weeks. Let's get drinks soon to see how we vibe together," I tell her fully expecting that she will agree to my proposal. I take out my phone, put in her country code, and hand it over to her. "Put in your number," I add.

"Sure," she replies and then puts in her number.

"I'll save you under Theresa (my little festival slut)," I tell her with a grin on my face. I like to remind her of our sexual dynamic and how she is my girl. It's ok to be a bit abrasive as long as I don't treat her like a piece of meat whenever we are not sexual.

"Cool, I'll check my calendar and will let you know when is a good time for me," I add now being serious again.

"Yes, that's cool," she replies. I like how she is making it easy for me. She will get her reward for being a cool girl eventually I think to myself.

Now that that has been settled, I grab her hand again to enter the crowds but I can feel her tensing up again. What is bothering her now?

"What is bothering you?" I say while I turn back to face her.

"Well, I..., I am afraid people can see that my stockings are ripped," she tells me reluctantly. I can tell that she is a bit nervous and much more self-conscious now. But drawing her attention to the problem won't help her enjoy the rest of the evening. I look down at her legs but I cannot see them being ripped from this angle. I ripped them only at the crotch to be able to enter her.

"Just pull them up a bit higher now. Nobody can see that they are ripped. I ripped them just at your pussy to be able to FUCK you GOOD," I tell her reassuringly while diverting her attention to our hot fucking earlier by stressing the words. She needs to know that it was worth it for her stockings to be destroyed.

"Besides, the only way people could notice is if I would lift you up on my shoulders during the concert. And I wouldn't do that, because I don't want to feel my own cum on my neck through your cum filled pussy, hahaha," I joke around with her easing the mood up some more. She starts giggling a bit at my remark and her concerns seem to be gone again.

I take back her hand and to my pleasant surprise, she attaches herself closely to my arm. I like how she is expressing her feelings with touch.

"Tell your friends you met this cute, cool, charming, confident man right here," I tell her preparing our encounter with her friends. I want things to go smoothly and not have some of her friends drag her away from me.

She lets go of my arm and I get the feeling that she has spotted her friends. She walks a bit in front of me and I follow her for a few steps.

"Hey, where have you been?" one of her friends asks her. It's the one who saw my cock in the woods. I totally forgot that she was there and might recognize me now. Damn!

I try to stay calm and think of something smart to say or do in case it will get awkward.

"I went to the bar to get some water and that's where I met Paul," Theresa lies to her. I hope that she can't recognize me or will make a fuss about it.

It's time to introduce myself in either case. I introduce myself to all girls in the group informally.

Then I face Julia. "You must be Julia. Therese told me a lot about you already," I say with my most charming smile. Of course, it's a lie but she can't know that. "Theresa can consider herself lucky to have such concerning friends like you," I add possibly overdoing it a little.

Julia seems to be in a good mood and we start chatting for a bit while I always keep one eye on Theresa to make sure she is doing fine.

I'm relieved that it went well with her friends. I step behind Theresa and wrap my arm around her making sure that her friends know what kind of guy I am and that I consider Theresa to be mine. If they would want to separate us they would have to get past my wit.

The music stops playing for a short break. I have a feeling if I can get Julia on my side completely, that I can make Theresa my personal slut possibly for more than just tonight.

"Do you think Theresa and I look cute together?" I ask Julia while holding Theresa in my embrace.

"Yes haha, you guys look cute together," Julia replies to my satisfaction. I'm congratulating myself for being so clever.

Once the music starts again and the group is having fun, I pull Theresa in and start kissing her again. She is mine at least for this night and I want to see her again. She is carrying my seed inside her and I want her to keep it that way.

"I don't want you to clean your panties from my cum. I want you to carry my cum in your pussy and panties for the whole night," I tell her and pull her hair back slightly with one hand to make sure that she understands that this is not an ask but a demand. Anyway, I am sure she will happily comply.

"Yes, I will," she whispers as if to keep our little secret just between us.

I keep holding her tight and we move with the rhythm of the music together. Who would have thought that my friend getting sick and leaving me alone at this festival would turn out to be so great for me? Holding a cute girl in my arms happily carrying my cum in her pussy.

Published 
Written by TealLion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments