Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking His Cock To Fuck His Wife pt1

"Some fantasies are unexpected"

106
12 Comments 12
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"My first time writing, be gentle with the story and me. This is part 1 of a series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This one sets up the whole series. Parts 2 and 3 are nearly completed."

It was Friday evening, the start of the weekend. I was ready for a few pints of cider with a few rums to follow. I was going round to an old mate's house, Tony. His wife Angie was on a girly weekend away with her sisters, cousin, and my wife Sue. They wouldn't be back till Sunday afternoon. Myself and Sue have known Tony and Angie since school in the early eighties. I was friends with Angie long before I became friends with Tony. As a small group, we used to do a lot together back then: pubs, BBQs, parties, etc.

Throughout growing up, leaving school, getting jobs, family, etc we saw less and less of each other, but we always kept in touch. When text messaging came out, it made it easier to do this, than it was on E-mail and personal messaging on early PCs. Then Facebook came along with Messenger and we were able to communicate more often. We might not have been in regular contact, but we managed at least once a fortnight or so.

A few years back, Tony and Angie moved nearer to us, so we started meeting for drinks and meals every so often. Myself and Tony continued our messaging, general chat, taking the piss out of the other for any reason. We still used FB messenger until WhatsApp started and we changed to that.

About two years ago, myself and Tony met up for a drink in a local pub. We started with the usual catch-up stuff: how's wife, family, etc, and life in general, when out of the blue Tony asked if I ever took photos of Sue. I replied all the time on holiday, and he laughed, saying, "No, intimate, naked ones."

This caused me to nearly spit my drink out. I know that we always talked about sex with our partners when we had drunk a bit, but this was different. So I confided in him that yes, I had taken photos of Sue, naked on holidays and at home. At this point, he took out his phone, opened up photos, and began to show me pictures of Angie in various outfits and poses.

I told him she was looking fantastic. I apologized for having none to show him, as they were all kept on a separate phone. I promised that I would send him some as soon as I was able to. The night continued as normal, except I had a raging hard-on from seeing Angie naked; boy was she still hot!

I managed to send Tony some suitable photos of Sue the next day on WhatsApp. He said she was looking great. The ones of her topless were his favorites.

Over the next year or so we regularly sent pictures of our wives, however as time went on the photos got more explicit, not just poses in sexy underwear like corsets, basques, stockings, and suspenders, but full sex. Nothing was left out: close-ups of Angie's cunt being stretched by Tony's cock, dribbling cum after a blow job, cum dripping out of her cunt and arse after a good fucking. The photos I sent were good, but not up to the standard of Tony's.

Tony then started sending videos of the two of them. God, did Angie love sex. Don't get me wrong, Sue enjoyed sex, but Angie was on the next level with what she would do for the camera. I must admit I wanked over a few of the videos Tony sent me. Angie is very, very vocal, especially when cumming.

Anyway, getting back to the Friday night at Tony's.

Before I went, I put all my photos and videos of myself and Sue onto my phone. I just knew that we would end up watching them later that night. I grabbed a new bottle of rum that I knew would go down a treat and set off. Tony only lives twenty minutes away on foot. I arrived at his house and let myself in as the door was left open for me. Tony was in the kitchen pouring out the first ciders of the night. I grabbed my glass and sat down.

The first twenty minutes were generally catching up, drinking the first drink fairly quickly. Another was soon poured. As I expected, the conversation soon got round to the subject of sex with our wives. I told him that I had photos with me If he wanted to perv at another man's wife, causing him to laugh.

"Later," he said. "First I'll show you one you've not seen yet."

He got the TV remote out and turned it on (a huge seventy-five-inches). He got out his phone and mirrored it with the TV. Suddenly Angie appeared on the screen, wearing a red corset and matching stockings—WOW. She moved towards the camera slowly, licking her lips as she went. Once close to the camera, she got down on her knees, and the camera followed.

Tony's trousers came into view, and Angie started rubbing the front of his trousers. A prominent bump appeared and Angie smiled up at the camera. She proceeded to pull down his fly with one hand, rubbing his bulge with the other. Her hand went inside his fly and she tried to get his cock out. Laughing and swearing at the trouble, she undid the button and pulled his trousers down. His very erect cock sprung out, catching her in the face, causing them both to laugh. She composed herself and gently got hold of his cock, rubbing it, stroking the length, and cupping his balls.

This went on for a while. Tony was breathing heavily. Angie then looked directly into the camera and at first just slowly licked his head. She licked all around it and then started to lick his whole length, (about seven inches, nothing to be ashamed of there). Tony's breathing was getting heavier as she did this. Then, while she was still looking straight into the camera, she took his cock into his mouth, and slowly went down the whole shaft,

God, even I made a noise as she did it. This video was far better than any Tony had sent previously.

Tony looked over at me, smiled, and said, "That was the first time she had taken the full length, she's been practicing on one of her life-like vibrators."

I could only muster a feeble wow.

Angie continued deep-throating, an occasional gag, but she carried on. She was determined to see this all the way through.

She did a few more slow, sensual lengths, all the time looking into the camera. She then slowly pulled off, looked at Tony, and said, "I want you to fuck my face, I want you to come in my mouth. Use my mouth as you would my cunt. Don't stop until you cum."

Tony paused the video.

"Bastard," I said to him, causing him to laugh.

"I need a piss and another drink," he said. "Do the honors," he added.

Off he went to the loo. I got up and fixed the drinks, rum this time. I was so glad that he went out of the room before I got up. I was supporting a rather impressive erection.

Drinks done, Tony reappeared. "I bet you just had a quick wank," I jokingly said.

"Mmmm perhaps later," he replied, laughing. He sat down and restarted the video.

The screen went back to Tony. He put both hands behind Angie's head. He slowly pulled her face towards his cock, and she opened her mouth and took him in. Tony slowly started thrusting into her mouth, not all the way, but enough that you could hear the pleasure in Tony's breathing. Slowly he went further into her mouth, and soon he managed to get his full length in.

She didn't miss a beat. He started to speed up, his breathing louder. She was still looking into the camera. He was near, she knew that. She started to meet his thrusts, her hands went behind him, around his arse and she pulled him into her mouth even more.

She wasn't gagging, taking it all. I've watched a good face fuck before, but this was on a different level. All of a sudden, a loud grunt and groan came from Tony as he shot his load. Angie pulled him into her, not letting even a millimeter of his cock escape as he came deep into her throat. She was still looking into the camera as she allowed him to slip out of her mouth, his cock still hard and angry looking.

She looked at Tony, swallowed what was left in her mouth, and mouthed "I love you."

The screen went blank. I just said, "FUCK."

Tony said, "Time for another drink." Off he went for another piss (probably a quick wank: I'd have to wait until I got home).

Tony came back. My turn for a piss, so off I went, Tony shouting after me, "There's plenty of tissue up there if needed."

"Fuck Off," I replied. Jesus was my cock hard. I had trouble peeing but I managed it. Back downstairs the rum continued to flow. More videos were shown, but nothing on the level of the first one. Mine were nowhere near as good. I kept apologizing for the quality compared to earlier.

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

Around 2 am I decided I'd better go. Tony said in that case one more to watch, and another drink. He poured the rum, this time, a little heavier than normal, but who's complaining? We sat back down and he scrolled through his phone for another to play.

"This," he said, "is the latest one. I think you may like this more than the first. This one is on a video camera, so the quality is so much better."

The video started. It was pointing directly at the bed. From one side Angie appeared, totally naked, apart from a blindfold. Interesting I thought. Tony then appeared behind her, also naked, but he had some sort of belt around his waist. I had no idea what it was at this point.

Tony then spoke. "Get on the bed, bitch. You're mine to do as I like."

"Yes Sir," Angie replied.

This is looking good I was thinking. I hadn't seen any role-play or bondage videos from Tony before. My cock was stirring at the sight on the TV.

"On the bed, on your hands and knees, arse facing the end, and part your legs. I want to see everything," Tony said. Angie complied. She got on the bed, moved so her arse was facing the camera, and parted her legs.

What a fucking lovely view I was thinking. I turned to Tony and just said, "Wow, nice." He just grinned back.

Tony got on the bed next to her, and slapped her arse a few times, Angie was surprised at this and said ouch a couple of times.

"From now on you will only speak when spoken to. You will answer me truthfully if I ask you anything," Tony said to Angie.

Tony then got off the bed and moved to the headboard. He reached around and pulled out a rope, which he tied onto one of her hands. He went round to the other side and got another rope and tied it to her other hand. He then went to the end of the bed and pulled out two more ropes, which he put around her ankles.

He then went off-camera for a bit and returned with what looked like a large firm-looking cushion. He placed it under her belly so if needed she could put her weight on it, but still have her arse up in the air. He made sure the ropes were secure.

"Are you comfy, bitch?" he said,

"Yes," she replied.

He went off camera and returned moments later with a bag that he put on the bed. He moved to Angie's side, went into the bag, and brought out a bottle of massage oil. He slowly poured it on her back, and then let it trickle down her arse crack.

He put the bottle away and started to massage her body. He started on her arse cheeks, rubbing his hands over her arse and moving down to rub her fanny. Angie was moving her arse to try and make Tony play with her, so he returned to massaging her back.

He once again slowly went down her back to her bum and rubbed all around her holes, but went no further each time. The git was teasing her; fucking teasing me as well with this show. He picked up the oil again and poured it right onto her crack. He started massaging her bum again, but this time gliding his fingers over her bum hole and cunt, just teasing her. Her rear end was moving, trying to encourage him to finger fuck her. Her breathing was getting heavy.

Without warning as he stroked over her fanny, he parted her very slippery lips and stroked her clit. Jesus, I thought she was going to come. He quickly removed his finger and continued with the teasing. Again and again, he stroked her clit or inserted a finger into her slippery hole.

She wanted more but was not allowed to say. Her breathing said it all. Tony went to the bag, rummaged around, and pulled out a long thin vibrator, he then went back into the bag and pulled out a penis-shaped dildo. This was soft-looking because he flexed it slightly.

He went back to Angie's arse, pouring even more oil onto her. He started as before, teasing her, his fingers brushing her holes, parting her lips, getting her more worked up. He started to use his fingertips and thumb on her, running up and down her bum, simultaneously rubbing her bum hole and cunt.

Angie was moving her body more, wanting more. Then without warning he put a bit of pressure on his thumb and fingers. She let out a loud groan as they entered her bum and her cunt at the same time. His thumb bottomed out in her bum. He then slowly withdrew them before plunging back in, finger fucking both holes.

This went on for a while and then he picked up the vibrator, switched it on, removed his thumb, and slowly inserted it into her bum. Her moaning became louder. "Do you like this bitch," he asked.

"Fuck yes," she replied.

"Do you like both holes being filled?" he asked,

"Oh God yes," she screamed.

At this point the camera angle changed. "Two cameras," Tony said to me. This camera view was from the side.

Tony moved behind Angie, he reached down and picked up the dildo. I now knew what was around his waist: it was for a strap-on. He placed the dildo into its holder and put lube all over it. The dildo was sat above his cock. He inched closer, his cock rock solid, and he put some lube on it.

He held the dildo and started to rub Angie's arse with it. He moved a little closer, and the dildo started sliding easily into her stretched, lubed arse. His cock was at her cunt, and with his hand he moved it between her lips. He inched forward into her, as if in slow motion.

"You ready for this then, bitch?" he calmly asked.

"Oh God, yes, fuck me, fuck both my holes," she cried.

Without any warning he fully impaled himself in her. His belly was right on her round arse,

She gasped loudly, then moaned. Slowly he withdrew, then plunged back in. Her breathing was getting louder, her moans longer. He continued for a few more thrusts, and then when fully inside her, he stopped.

"Tell me, bitch, what do you want me to do?" he demanded.

"Fuck me, just fuck me, I so want to cum," she cried.

"Not until you answer my next question," he said,

"I will, I will, fucking hurry up, I need to cum," she moaned.

"What's your fantasy, your deepest, darkest fantasy?" he asked.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, please just fuck me," she replied

"Well, tell me what your fantasy is, the one I know you have never mentioned," he demanded. "And I will fuck you till you beg me to stop," he continued.

"Oh God, fuck, your cock is so good, fuck," she started, "I want to have both holes filled with real cocks, both pumping away and cumming together inside me," she replied, and then in a near whisper. "And," she trailed off,

"And what?" Tony asked, "What else is in this fantasy?" he continued.

"The other cock, my fantasy, I want to watch you sucking another man's cock," she said. "I want to share your cock with another man, and then I want both cocks fucking me, I want to suck both cocks, I want both cocks to cover me in cum," she continued almost sobbing.

"Fuck that's hot," Tony replied, "And have you someone's cock in mind?" asked Tony,

"Yes," she replied, much quieter.

At this, Tony slowly withdrew and then plunged back in, causing Angie to moan loudly,

"When you cum, bitch, you are to scream out his name, the one whose cock you want me to suck, the one you want to watch sucking my cock. You are to scream his name as you cum on my cock, is that clear?" he almost spat out.

"God yes, I will, fuck me I'm nearly there," she cried.

And so Tony started, slowly at first, building up the pace, both her holes stretching, Tony was almost there himself, getting faster, pumping away, Angie's moans and breathing got louder," Cum for me baby, cum for me NOW," Tony demanded,

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuck," Angie cried as she started cumming, And then, "Ahhh fuuck me, Maaark...."

I turned and looked at Tony, my mouth wide open in disbelief. He just looked at me, grinning.

Published 
Written by markym
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments