Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Public Access — Part 5

"Stacey’s education continues under the careful (and calculated?) ministrations of Miss Katie."

26
7 Comments 7
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Sorry for the delay! My imagination is still burning with where I want this story to go, but sometimes I get sidetracked!"

When I woke the next morning, I was still horny as hell. I took my new black dildo into the shower and I plunged myself on it until the hot water ran out. I did not cum in my cage, so it only served to make me more horny.

My work day was most unproductive. The throbbing of my ass from both Devin’s cock and my morning dildo workout served as a constant reminder of my new-found womanhood. I felt my cock harden painfully in my cage and then soften at various intervals throughout the day. Combined, all these things kept me in a constant state of arousal.

At lunch, I went to the bathroom and inserted my medium metal buttplug — the one with the pink jewel that I had worn the night before. I squirted a copious amount of lube inside of me beforehand. I squirmed in my chair now beyond distracted. When Katie came through for her rounds I noticed that she was wearing my other key on a chain around her neck.

“Doesn’t this look just like my new necklace yesterday?”

“Eerily similar,” I said, playing along.

“I’m looking forward to my plans this evening,” she said brightly. “What about you? Anything special planned?”

“Probably staying late tonight,” I said. “I’m in the middle of a project that I suspect is going to involve some hard nights.” My double entendre wasn’t lost on her.

“Ooh, long hard nights can be fun sometimes,” she said. “Well, see ya!”

The rest of the day seemed to crawl. I did not know what awaited me in that bathroom this evening, but I had a sneaking suspicion that she had not used the words “long” and “hard” together accidentally. As my coworkers all streamed for the exit, I stayed at my desk, squirming on my buttplug until the coast was clear.

Once in the bathroom, I stripped off. I thought about using a larger buttplug — my five-inch penis-shaped one — but thought better of it. Perhaps whoever was coming might enjoy my ass being a little tighter?

I dressed in an unlined babydoll nightie made of black dotted mesh with a ruffled satin hem. The bra cups were underwired and held my breast forms in place. A sexy triangle keyhole was below the hook and eye closure around the back. Since the matching panty was nothing more than a g-string I figured the effect without panties would be better. Black stay-up stockings and my four-inch black patent heels completed my outfit.

When I was done I appraised myself in the mirror. My pale white skin and sissy pink cage were clearly visible through the sheer front. I proceeded to do my makeup — face, eyes, and then lips — using a slutty red lipstick from my local box store called “Red Revival” which was glossy. I checked my watch. It was already 5:20. Was I being stood up tonight?

I took my place in the center of the floor on my knees — my butt resting on my heels. Just before 5:30, the door swung open without so much as a knock. Two black men came in, neither of whom looked surprised to find a sissy on her knees in the middle of the men’s room. They walked right up to me and stood with their hands on their hips, waiting.

They were both dressed similarly to Devin — baggy athletic shorts and white tank tops with high-top sneakers. After an awkward silence that seemed to last for minutes, I decided they must be waiting for me to get to work on their cocks.

“Can I suck your cocks, please?” I asked. They neither moved nor made any sign to acknowledge of my request.

The man on my right didn’t move or even flinch as I reached out for the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down. His cock was nearly hard and already seven inches long. I opened my mouth and took his cock inside, sucking on it while my hands moved to the man on my left. I pulled on the leg holes of his shorts, bringing them down as well, releasing his cock to bob invitingly within my peripheral vision. His cock was only five inches but was growing fast. My left hand reached out to stroke his cock, which was noticeably thicker than the first.

I wrapped one hand around the base of each cock, and started stroking them together. I alternated sucking first one cock, then the other. Whichever one I was not sucking on I was stroking and squeezing and making love to with my hand. After a few minutes, both cocks were rock-hard. The door opened, and Katie came bustling in.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed. Her phone was already in her hand, taking in the whole scene. “You got started without me? You are such a SLUT!”

“I’m sorry, Miss Katie,” I said meekly. “I thought you sent them and that you expected me to service them.” I realized that I was still stroking their cocks and let go of them.

“Well, thank you for your initiative; but leave the thinking to me, Stacey. What about you two? Lamar, Brendan? What the hell.”

“Hey, me and Lamar were just standing here,” the man on my left with the thicker cock said. “Like we’re ever going to say “stop” to a sissy slut who starts sucking our cocks.”

“Yeah,” Lamar added. “White sissy bitches gotta have the black dick.”

“Well, no doubt Stacey agrees with that,” Katie said. “She was really working it. Well, continue, Stacey. Get yourself some of that big black dick, girl!”

I resumed my earlier activity, stroking both cocks and taking turns sucking each in turn. Now that it was “okay,” the guys were a lot more vocal. They punctuated my efforts with a lot of nasty commentary, focusing mainly on my status as sissy and complimenting my oral skills. While all of this was going on, Katie chimed in.

“We need to talk about a post I came across on your blog, sweetie,” she said. “No need to stop sucking, just listen.”

“I found an old post that you reblogged like two years ago, I suspect you’ve long since forgotten about it. It was a ten-picture series outlining 150 Sissy Rules. I think we need to focus on working as many of them into our two-week project. The good news is you’ve already taken care of quite a few of them, by my estimation.”

While I sucked the two beautiful black cocks in front of me my mind whirled. I had only the vaguest idea as to what she was referring to. 150 rules in two weeks?

“I think one through eight are checked off — a sissy doesn’t have a cock, she has a clitty, a sissy wears a bra and panties, a sissy loves cock, a sissy loves cum, a sissy takes it in the ass, a sissy loves pink, a sissy loves her toys, and a sissy dresses like a slut. I also think it's safe to say you have ten and eleven — sissies love facials and a sissy must have a tight ass — down as well.”

I mmm-hmm’d my assent.

“Rule fourteen — a sissy is a pro cock-sucker — is up for debate I think. Guys, would you say Stacey is a pro-cock sucker?”

“Hell yeah,” Brendan said. His was the thicker of the two cocks. “She’s doing a fine job.”

“Wait,” Lamar said, “doesn’t ‘pro’ mean you get paid? You said this was free!”

“See what I mean, Stacey? I think we’ll put a pin in that one. I think we can agree that you’ve satisfied numbers sixteen and twenty-five — a sissy belongs on her knees and sissies prefer big black dick.”

“I don’t have any other experience to compare big black dick with, so I’m not sure about that last one, Miss Katie,” I managed between mouthfuls of cock.

“Fair enough. Well, I think we could spend the better part of tonight just going over all 150 of these, or we can work to check some new ones off for you. I think we’ll do the latter, and maybe I’ll have a homework assignment for you later.”

As if on cue Lamar and Brendan stepped back, their cocks rock-hard and jutting out in front of them. They were both about eight inches long, but Brendan’s cock was definitely thicker.

“Tonight let’s start with number fifteen, one cock is not enough. Guys, have ya’ll decided how you want to play this?”

“We have,” Lamar said. He walked around behind me. “Stand up.”

I stood but kept my back to him. I felt one of his hands between my legs, roughly grabbing my caged clit and swollen balls while the other one groped my breasts, squeezing my fake tits. Brendan reached out and slid his hand inside of the bra cup of my babydoll and pinched and twisted my nipple hard; the efforts of both men made me moan.

“I’m going to tap that ass first,” Lamar said, “‘cause if I go second I won’t get to see how tight this sissy’s pussy is. Now drop those panties, bend over, and open your pussy for me.” He slapped my ass quite hard.

“I’m not wearing panties, sir,” I said meekly. I bent over anyway, spreading my ass cheeks wide to expose my pussy hole.

“What?” Katie said, incredulously. “What do you mean you’re not wearing panties? A sissy always wears panties! That’s rule thirty-six — cute panties are essential! If you’re not wearing panties then how can you fulfill rule 123 — drop those panties when told.”

“I don’t know, Miss Katie, since it was just a g-string I thought . . .”

SofiaNashh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaNashh

“No!” She interrupted me. “There we are again — you ‘thought.’ That’s rule forty-eight, sissies don’t think; sissies do as they’re told.”

“I’m sorry, Miss Katie,” I said.

“You will be, Stacey,” she said with a sudden edge in her voice. “Rule eighty-seven, sissies are punished when they misbehave. Lamar, Brendan, I want you two to get started while I think about this.”

Lamar stepped up close, kicking my feet apart. I felt his left hand pulling the plug from my ass, followed by the metallic ringing as he dropped it to the tile floor. Brendan stepped closer as well and I opened my mouth instinctively. As I swallowed Brendan’s thick cock Lamar lunged forward, plunging half of his cock inside of me with his first thrust.

They quickly settled into a steady rhythm. Lamar thrusting inside of me, pushing me forward; Brendan moving just after, letting my forward momentum impale my mouth on his cock. As Brendan thrust forward, his balls mashing against my chin, it propelled me back to meet Lamar’s next thrust. I tried to breathe through my nose as best I could.

Katie was filming the whole thing.

“I can already see the title of tonight’s post,” she said. “Spit Roasted Sissy Stacey has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?” I couldn’t have replied if I had wanted to. I was too busy with cock in both my sissy holes.

“This bitch is premium grade-A,” Lamar said. “This is such a nice tight pussy hole.” He picked up the pace and Brendan followed suit. Soon I had what felt like an unending stream of saliva running from my mouth down my chin to pool on the floor. Neither man showed signs of slowing down or reaching climax.

Katie stopped filming and walked over to my pile of mundane clothes. She lifted my dress pants and pulled my belt from the waistband. As she announced my punishment the guys kept working me from both ends.

“So you broke three rules tonight,” she stated. I did not comment, not that I could have if I had wanted to. “Rules 36, 48, and 123. Now if we add those together that makes 207. I can’t imagine you are conditioned to take 207 lashes from a leather belt, so we’ll have to come up with a compromise.”

She looped the belt back on itself and snapped it menacingly by pushing the belt into an open loop before pulling the ends together sharply.

“If we take the digit sum of those numbers we get twenty-seven. So, Stacey, you can have 207 swats from Brendan and Lamar as they fuck your ass and mouth, or you can have twenty-seven swats from the belt administered by me. But wait, don’t make up your mind just yet. Let’s show her what she might be in for, guys.”

Lamar lunged forward, pushing me onto Brendan’s cock. As I moved forward, Brendan’s right hand came down sharply on my left buttock. As I yelped from his first smack he lunged forward, but not before Lamar landed a vicious strike to my right buttock. I yowled around my mouthful of Brendan’s thick dick.

“Okay,” Katie said. “So, 205 more of those, or twenty-six more of these.” As Lamar’s thrust pushed me away from him I felt the sudden sting of my own belt against my left buttock. She probably could have hit me harder, but even so, I could feel a welt already rising.

I quickly evaluated my options. How likely was it that the guys would tire and their swats would lessen somewhere in the hundreds? Would Katie’s lashes get harder or remain the same? She waved her hand and the guys stopped.

“I need your answer, Stacey,” she said. I decided to stay true to Miss Katie.

“You, Miss Katie,” I said. “I am your sissy.” She waved her hand again and Lamar and Brendan resumed their work on both my sissy holes.

Her strokes fell after every one of Lamar’s thrusts into my ass when he pushed me forward giving her the room to strike. Four more lashes fell on my left cheek. I yelped with each one, though I remained certain she could hit harder. The pain was immense and just when I was sure I couldn’t take another lash on that side she walked around behind Brendan, changing sides. After receiving five more lashes on my right buttock, Katie stepped back to admire her work.

“Such a lovely shade of pink. Guys, are you about ready to swap?”

“It is a nice shade of pink,” Lamar said. He grabbed a handful of my right cheek and squeezed. My yelp was silenced by Brendan’s thick dick in my mouth. “Just right for a sissy bitch. Yeah, we’re ready. Brendan, come stuff this pussy while I take that throat for a test drive.” Both men withdrew from my holes and circled me.

As Brendan was lining up his cock I pushed back against him, urging him inside. He pulled back, frustrating my attempts to speed up his penetration.

“Damn, girl!” Brendan said. “You hungry for this dick or what?”

“Please, sir,” I said, my voice more of a whimper. “Give me that fat black cock. I need your big black cock in my sissy pussy.”

Still wet from my mouth he plunged his cock inside me with one thrust, and I felt every inch as he stretched my hole. He gripped my hips and his thumbs dug into my tender cheeks, squeezing them and reminding me that I still had seventeen more lashes to endure. I moaned involuntarily.

“Shut up, bitch,” Lamar said, pushing his cock past my lips. “Shut up and suck my black dick.”

With the change in positions, it took them a few minutes to get into a new rhythm. Soon I was once again being drilled repeatedly at both ends. Too soon, Katie resumed my punishment with the belt. Five more lashes on each cheek and my ass felt like it was on fire.

“Only seven more, Stacey,” Katie purred. “Let’s see if we can make these last few really count.” She leaned into the twenty-first lash. I howled, muffled by Lamar’s cock. I felt tears welling up.

“Damn, do that again,” Lamar said. “I loved how that felt when she made that noise.” Katie moved to the other side and I tensed up, anticipating the blow. She laid another hard one on my other cheek; I howled again.

“Oh, yeah, just like that,” Lamar said. “That vibration’s going to send me over the edge.”

“Me too,” Brendan said. “When she tenses up her sissy hole clenches down on my cock.”

Katie paced from side to side, adding another hard lash each time she stopped. I was sobbing and my contractions only ensured both Brendan and Lamar were ready to blow.

“Last one, Stacey,” she said. “One more good hard smack and then you earn your sissy reward.” She stood to my left and was lining up her final lash to strike both of my cheeks simultaneously.

Her last stroke landed and my world slowed down. Pain seared my brain and I felt my reaction to the final hit of the belt. I felt Lamar’s cock expand in my throat and begin to pulse his load of cum into my stomach. I felt the head of Brendan’s thick cock, just inside of my sissy pussy, expand as his load began to flood my bowels.

With the pain from the belt still pulsing in my ass cheeks, with my head held between two strong hands as one load of cum was pumped down my throat, with a big fat cock pulsing just inside of my ass and its head expanding against my prostate, I shook violently as my first sissygasm coursed through my nerve endings. It felt like my head was going to explode!

My legs buckled and if Brendan hadn’t grabbed my hips I would have fallen to the floor; I was held there between two strong black men. As they finished their orgasms mine continued to dribble from the end of my cage.

“Ohh, FUCK!” Katie exclaimed. “Did you just cum from getting fucked?” The guys released me and I crumpled into a heap on the floor. “You did, didn’t you? You just came like a girl from getting fucked in your pussy!”

“Yes, Miss Katie,” I mumbled, barely coherent. The cool tile floor felt so good on my swollen butt cheeks. I heard the guys getting themselves together. “Miss Katie, I haven’t cleaned their cocks and thanked them.”

“That’s okay, Stacey. You’ve been through a lot today.” I heard the door open as they departed. “You do still have one more thing to do, though, don’t you?”

“Yes, Miss Katie. I have to lick up my load of cum.” She clapped her hands excitedly as I moved to lick my cum from the floor.

“That’s right, rule 105! Sissies eat their own cum to remind themselves they are no longer a man.” She filmed me on my hands and knees licking up the results of my first anal orgasm. “Oooh, let’s add another to your checklist — rule 108, sissies love to finger their own assholes.”

She moved as I started fingering my sloppy, cum-leaking asshole so she could capture both things at once. I felt so depraved licking my cum from the floor as I shoved three fingers in my wide-open well-fucked ass.

“But it’s my pussy, isn’t it Miss Katie?” I asked.

“Yes it is,” she said. “Just like a girl who keeps rubbing her clitty after she cums — you keep rubbing your special spot.” I did just as she told me. As I finished up she put her phone away.

“Don't forget to check in with your blog tonight,” she said. “Be sure to post all the girly dish about your wonderful first sissygasm!”

“Yes, Miss Katie.”

“Oh, and find that post — those 150 rules — and report back to me tomorrow with how many you think you have fulfilled or already live by. We’ll compare notes and go from there!”

She left me there — sore, soiled and spent. Oh, and smiling.

Published 
Written by Stacey_tv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments