Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Chicago Series... part 23 of many :)"

Sam

It was really rainy when Mark and I landed in Boston. A good excuse to spend our first night at the hotel, enjoying some alone time together in the room. We fucked over and over, and lay around eating room service and talking while we recuperated. 

It felt so exciting having Mark all to myself for a little while. I smiled when I noticed how nice it was that he didn’t have to keep checking his phone to see how much time he had left with me before having to get back to his family.

But I had to remind myself not to get too used to it. I knew it was just a temporary feeling while we were on this trip together. For a few days, I would get to experience what Mark’s wife Heather got from him all the time. It’s not that I didn’t feel fortunate for the time he spent with me as it was. The problem was, the more I got of him, the harder it felt to not have all of him. 

But of course, I knew that’s how it would be from the beginning. All I could do was choose to make the most of the time together while it lasted. 

So when I woke up before Mark’s alarm that first morning, I took advantage of the opportunity to wake him in a fun way. 

I turned over to find him still naked and fast asleep beside me, and smiled to myself as I slid down under the covers slowly. Once I’d made my way down far enough, I ran my fingertips up and down his thigh, then lightly brushed them over his cock. As I traced my way up and down the soft length, he stirred a little, perhaps waking up already. 

My smile grew as I felt Mark squirm. I continued to touch him, wanting to get him hard. Then I leaned over him slowly and flicked the tip of my tongue out at his balls, and along his shaft. 

That earned a groan, and more shifting. He spread his legs open further to give me better access, and I took advantage of that by sliding between them. I leaned down to lick his balls more, moaning into them softly, making him clench. 

Mark threw the covers off of us suddenly, smiling down at me. 

I smiled back up at him and chuckled. Then I pressed my lips into his balls and rubbed them with my tongue, rolling my head around enthusiastically and gradually taking them into my mouth. 

Once he was almost fully hard, I wrapped my hand around him to stroke with a gentle grip. Seeing him get hard for me like that caused my pussy to throb, and I squeezed my thighs together to ease the ache. 

Mark reached down and ran his fingers through my hair lightly, making me moan on his balls. 

Then I let them slip out of my mouth before licking up the underside of his cock and moving up so he could reach my head more easily. And so I could wrap my lips around his head. I held his shaft so that it pointed straight up, moaning and rubbing the tip with my tongue and then sucking gently, flicking my tongue on his slit.

Mark moaned and rubbed my head a little more, raising his hips as I wrapped my lips around him. 

I took him deep right away as his hips lifted, sending his cock further down my throat. Moaning and gagging a bit, I held myself there, taking all of him, not pulling back, flicking my tongue around his balls. 

“God, that feels so fucking good. I love feeling you wake me up with your mouth like this, Sam,” Mark said as he guided my head up and down, his voice a little hoarse and groggy. “I can’t stop thinking about how slutty you were on the flight yesterday.” 

I moaned around Mark’s cock as he guided me to suck him slow and deep, my lips sliding gently up and down his shaft, tongue rubbing and flicking around a bit. My thumb and pointer finger were wrapped around his base, stroking as his cock got wet with my saliva and his pre-cum. My other hand continued playing with his balls. 

When I glanced up at him, Mark was looking off to the side of the bed at the mirror on the wall there, watching my head as it bobbed on his cock and his hands guided me.

I moaned and let him set the pace, gagging as he pushed me down harder when he saw me looking. 

Wetness seeped out between my legs as I thought about how exciting it was to wake him up this way, after spending the night in the hotel together. I loved watching him enjoy the sight in the mirror, and turning him on to where he took over, fucking my mouth. I loved that he was still thinking about my slutty activity from the day before, and hearing about how much it turned him on.

Mark tensed up and I could tell he was close. He held my head down on his cock, thrusting up harder, making me moan and gag. My saliva ran down his cock and I felt it getting his balls wet as I squeezed them gently. 

“I’m gonna cum,” Mark grunted then, confirming my suspicion. 

I just moaned and tried my best to suck him enthusiastically as he fucked my mouth.

After a few more thrusts, his hard, throbbing cock sliding through my wet lips, I felt the first spurt of cum shoot up into my throat. I moaned and closed my lips tight around him, wanting to make sure I kept all of his cum. 

“Mmm,” Mark moaned as he finally stopped cumming and released his grip on my head. “You’re gonna swallow a lot of cum on this trip.”

I smirked as I pulled back off of his cock, sliding a hand down underneath me to rub my clit fast, my hips grinding. “Oh, yeah?”

“Yes. I want you to.”

I sighed, breathing hard and moaning as I kept rubbing myself, arching my hips up so that my ass was in the air. I was already so close to cumming after the blowjob. 

“Straddle my chest,” Mark commanded. “I want a close-up view as you rub that pussy.” 

I moaned, smiling up at him. “Okay.” 

Then I moved up, carefully climbing over him until I was kneeling over his chest as requested, rubbing myself fast and grinding on my hand, my head rolling back. I licked my lips and moaned, still tasting his cum. 

Mark reached up to grab my ass, pulling me forward suddenly until my pussy was hovering over his face. 

I yelped and laughed, almost falling forward as he pulled me, reaching out to brace myself on the headboard.

Then the laughter caught in my throat as Mark leaned up to lick me with his outstretched tongue.

“Oh god,” I moaned. 

“Grind on my face, Sam,” he ordered. “Make yourself cum.”

“Fuck!” I yelped, lowering myself onto his face right away. 

Mark moaned, licking and sucking my pussy eagerly, causing me to clench. 

My hips resumed a fast grinding motion as I rubbed my clit over his lips and tongue. 

He wrapped his arms around my thighs and held me down on his face like that, moaning into me and licking and sucking wherever he could as I rode his face. 

“Ooh god!” I groaned, reaching down to hold his head on me. 

Then I held still while Mark continued to lick and suck around my clit, at just the right spot. My orgasm built up for just a few more moments and then I felt it crash over me. I moaned louder, yelling out as my hips bucked and I rubbed my pussy all over Mark’s face. 

He kept his tongue extended, rubbing me with it as much as he could as I writhed over him.   

“Fuck!” I gasped as my body finally relaxed and I eased off of him, smiling down.

“I love feeling you cum all over my face like that,” Mark moaned, licking his lips and smiling back up at me. 

“Mmm,” I moaned. “Good way to wake up.”

“Very,” he agreed. 

Then, as if on cue, his phone chimed with his alarm. We both chuckled as I slid off of him the rest of the way and he reached over to turn it off. 

“Shower time, then?” 

“I could go for a shower,” Mark agreed. “But I set the alarm a half hour early to make sure I had time to make you cum a time or two before I actually needed to get up.” 

I laughed, then moaned as he sat up and leaned in to kiss my lips, then my cheek, and down to my neck and shoulder while reaching up to cup and squeeze my breasts. “I guess I could go for a shower, too.”

“Now that sounds like a good plan,” he said, his hot breath tickling my neck. 

We made our way into the bathroom together slowly, kissing and touching along the way and as we waited for the water to warm up. I grabbed us a couple of washcloths and we talked and laughed together as we took turns under the showerhead, washing up and shampooing. 

While Mark rinsed his hair, I got my boobs nice and soapy, smirking and waiting for him to notice. 

When he opened his eyes and saw me, he smiled right away and pulled me around so that my back was against his chest. His hands slid up my stomach until they reached my sudsy breasts, rubbing and squeezing. His palms brushed over my hard nipples as he kissed his way up my neck again. 

I sighed and moaned, letting my head fall back against his shoulder. 

Then one of his hands slid back down the front of my body slowly, teasingly. 

My chest heaved slightly as his fingers trailed down over my stomach to the mound of my pussy. Then he pressed in near the top just slightly, rubbing gentle circles around my clit. 

“Oh god,” I breathed, clenching on his fingers, my back arching again. 

Mark groaned and held me tight against his chest, kissing and biting my neck. 

I forced my legs back open, propping one up on the side of the tub as his fingers continued circling. 

“You’re gonna cum so many times this week, Sam,” he said into my ear, teeth nipping at my earlobe. 

“You always make me cum so hard,” I moaned, placing my hand over his and grinding on his hand, making his fingers press harder into the folds around my clit. I felt his once again hard cock pressing against my ass and lower back. 

“I love making you cum. For myself and others. I love how slutty you are. I’m so hard all the time whenever I think about you and how eager you always are to get fucked or take a cock in your mouth.” 

Then I gasped and moaned as he pushed two fingers inside me, curling them up and thrusting them up and down, fast. “Oh, fuck!” 

“Rub your clit for me, Sam. Cum one more time for me before I go to work.”

My pussy clenched on his fingers at his command. “God, I’m so close!” 

“I want to leave you so wet. And I want you to stay in bed and keep touching yourself while I’m gone. And send me a picture as you play with yourself. Make me hard while I’m at work, just like you always do when we’re home. I want to feel it, knowing that you’re here waiting for me to come back and fuck you again.” 

“Ooh my god!” I yelled, rubbing my clit fast as Mark’s fingers kept working in and out of me. 

Then he suddenly released his grasp across my chest and grabbed a handful of my hair instead, tugging roughly and yanking my head back, still fingering. “Fucking cum for me, slut!” 

That was it for me. I yelled out and started cumming on his fingers almost instantly, shaking and writhing in his arms. 

“Good girl,” he groaned, kissing and biting my neck again, extending my orgasm. 

It took me a bit to relax from that one, shuddering, shaking, and moaning under the running water. Mark released his grip on my hair and eased his fingers out of me, kissing my neck more gently. Then I turned around and pressed myself into him, pulling him into a deep kiss. 

After that, we finished up washing ourselves, and each other, then got out of the shower. Mark stepped out first and handed me a towel before taking one for himself so we could dry off. Then I kissed him once more and left him in the bathroom to finish getting ready for work while I went back out into the room. 

When my body was mostly dry, I wrapped my hair up into the towel and got back into bed. As I lay back down, I grabbed my phone from the end table on my side of the bed. The first thing I saw when I viewed the notification screen was that I had some missed texts from my neighbor, Chris. They came in last night while Mark and I were busy.

Chris (11:15 pm CST): Any plans this evening? ;) 

Chris (11:16 pm CST): I could go for a window show, or more if you’re interested 

Chris (11:48 pm CST): I’m so hard, thinking about how I want to bury my cock in your wet pussy and make you squirt all over me again

I couldn’t help smiling and blushing when I read the messages, biting my lip as I typed out a response.

Sam: Sorry, I’m out of town

Sam: Hope you had a fun night :P

I’d sent the messages off without thinking, but then I decided I should probably check in with Mark. If I’d learned anything from the last couple of… incidents involving Chris, it was that it was likely best for me to be forthcoming with Mark about anything that happened.

So, when he came out of the bathroom to get dressed for work, I just told him. 

“Chris texted me last night.”

“Oh, yeah?”

“Yeah, I just saw them now.”

“And what did he have to say?” Mark asked, smirking as he pulled on his underwear. 

“Sounded like a booty call,” I answered, smirking.

“He wanted to use his slutty neighbor’s pussy again?” 

“Seems like it,” I blushed, tingling again from Mark’s words. 

Then I turned my phone around to show him Chris’ messages and my responses. 

He just smiled as he pulled on his pants and read them, then turned back to me. “If he texts you back again, make him cum.”

Fuck. My pussy throbbed and my smile grew as I processed Mark’s encouraging words. “Yeah?” 

“Yes. And let him make you cum. And don’t forget to send me a picture as you’re touching yourself. If you take any pics for him, make sure you send them to me, too.” 

“Of course I will,” I smiled, fully throbbing again. 

I couldn’t wait to see if Chris would text me back, and then to tell Mark about anything that might happen. And then to feel him inside me again when he got back from work. 

“I should only be gone a few hours,” Mark said as he finished getting dressed. “Stay naked until I get back.” 

“I might,” I smiled. “Or if you want me to meet you out somewhere after, I can do that, too.” 

“It’ll have to be somewhere I can fuck you.” 

“That works,” I agreed, grinning. “Could be just about anywhere.”

“Naughty slut,” he said with a wink and a smile. 

Then he leaned down to give me one more kiss, squeezing my hip and ass playfully. “Have fun.” 

“I’ll try,” I promised.

Once Mark was gone, I wasted a few minutes checking email and scrolling social media until my phone buzzed with another text.

Chris: Not as fun as it would’ve been if you were home

Chris: Fun trip to start your summer?

Sam: Yeah, fun so far :) 

Chris: Nice

Chris: Family or friends?

I wondered if Chris was just asking casually, or if he already had an idea that I might be with Mark. I wasn’t sure if I should tell him, but also didn’t think it was worth lying or making up a story. So, I went for blunt honesty instead.

Sam: Neither

Sam: On a business trip with Mark

Chris: Ahh, okay

Chris: That explains why you were too busy to check your texts ;)

Sam: Lol, yeah 

Chris: Is he there now? Does he know you’re texting me?

Sam: He just went to work for a bit

Sam: But he knows you texted ;) 

Chris: Alone in the hotel room, then? ;)

Sam: I am

Chris: Still in bed?

Sam: Yes

Chris: What a coincidence, I am, too 

Chris: I wonder if we’re wearing the same thing

That actually made me laugh out loud. 

Sam: Hahaha

Sam: I suppose it’s possible

Chris: Maybe, but I’m not wearing anything

I smiled and shook my head.

Sam: Well, I wasn’t going to guess that you’re wearing women’s underwear lol

Sam: I’m not wearing anything either ;) 

Chris: Haha, and I figured you weren’t wearing men’s underwear

Sam: Lol

Sam: Not much underwear wearing at all so far on this trip

Chris: You like teasing me, telling me how another guy is keeping you naked

Sam: I guess I do

Chris: Well, you have a knack for making me hard

Sam: Oops :P 

Chris: Uh huh, you’re not sorry

Sam: Haha

Sam: Guilty

Sam: And tingly

Chris: Now what are you going to do, now that you have me hard again? 

Sam: Hmm

Sam: Not much I can do about it from here…

Chris: They say the mind is the best sex organ

Chris: Why don’t you describe your bed, how you’re laying

I smiled and looked around, setting the scene.

Sam: It’s a big king size bed with nice fluffy pillows and comforter, and I’m laying right in the middle of it now

Chris: I can picture the fluffy white sheets and hotel comforter

Sam: Yes

Sam: They’re a bit tousled at the moment lol

Chris: Yes, I can imagine

Chris: I bet your hair’s messy, too

Sam: Yeah

Sam: And wet :P 

Chris: Shower? 

Sam: Uh huh ;) 

Chris: Together?

Sam: Yes

Chris: Nice

Chris: I’m jealous

Chris: Maybe you’re all orgasmed out already 

Sam: I don’t know if I’d go that far lol

Chris: lol

Chris: Think we better do something about that, then? 

Sam: What do you have in mind? 

There was a pause in our back and forth then. I waited and watched the screen for a couple of minutes. Then, a picture of Chris’ dick popped up on my screen.

My initial reaction was to laugh and roll my eyes. But as I looked at the image, I felt a tingling reaction between my legs. I saw from Chris’ point of view as he lay in bed naked with his sheet and blanket pushed down. His thumb pressed on the base of his big cock so that it pointed straight up towards the ceiling. And some sunlight shone onto him through the window.

Sam: Looks like your mind isn’t your favorite sex organ after all 

Chris: Don’t like the view? 

I shook my head and groaned, but also noticed I was still smiling.

Sam: It’s not bad, I guess 

Chris: Sometimes it’s hard to see the TV

Chris: But I guess I have to deal with it

Sam: Lol

Sam: Sorry for your hardship

Chris: Thank you, I appreciate the empathy

Chris: Gonna show me your view now? 

Chris: Or need to ask permission first?  

I felt a little thrill as he teased me about Mark. Although I knew Chris had meant that last message as a bit of a jab, I really enjoyed knowing that I had Mark’s permission to be slutty with Chris. And that I had asked him for it, rather than hiding it this time. It felt even sluttier in a way, asking permission to hook up with another guy. Virtually, anyway. 

Rather than explaining to Chris that I’d thought ahead and gotten Mark’s permission already, I just pushed the sheets and comforter aside and took a picture of just my legs from the thigh down. I sent that to Chris as a tease and sent it to Mark as well.  

Chris: You’re not as daring

Sam: You’ve seen it all before… you can use your mental sex organ and imagine the rest ;) 

Chris: I knew that was going to come back to bite me

Sam: Haha

Chris: Did your married bf have you bring your dildo? 

Sam: He did

Chris: Does he like watching you use it, too? 

Sam: Yes

Chris: Is your dildo bigger than his cock?

I hesitated before answering, not wanting to give Chris any fuel to go down the road of degrading or shaming Mark. I didn’t want to hear that. But I knew Mark liked thinking that I was comparing his size to my toys like that.

Sam: Yes

Chris: And you like feeling the difference between him and it?

Sam: I suppose so

Chris: Knowing mine is even bigger

Sam: Yes

I felt the buzz of Mark’s response then and clicked over to his text screen right away. 

Mark: Mmm

Mark: Did you send that to him?

Sam: Yes

Sam: He sent me one of his cock, and I teased him back with that :P  

Mark: Getting turned on?

Sam: Yeah

Mark: You should send him one of your wet pussy

I smiled, relieved that he really seemed to be okay with everything I was doing with Chris.

Sam: Okay :) 

Mark: And send me cumming messages

Sam: I will :) 

Mark: Does he know you’re away with me?

Sam: Yeah, I told him :) 

Mark: Good

Mark: Have fun my slut :-*

Sam: Thanks :D 

Sam: Hurry back :) 

Mark: I will 

When I clicked back over to my messages with Chris, I saw that I’d missed a few. 

Chris: Do you have it out now?

Chris: I want you to think about me as you fuck yourself

Chris: I’m going to make you beg me to fuck you hard when we get together again

Sam: Mmm

Sam: Getting it out now

Then I tossed my phone aside and got up eagerly, hurrying over to my suitcase on the other side of the room. I took out the big dildo that Mark and I had bought together a few weeks back, which I’d named after Chris. He was right though; even this long, thick, silicon shape was not as big as him. 

I smiled as I hopped back into bed and under the covers, reaching for my phone right away. 

Chris: Good

Chris: I’m squeezing my cock tight

Chris: Lots of lotion now, rubbing long strokes

Chris: Imagining your wet pussy squeezing around me 

Sam: Rubbing your head between my lips now

Sam: Slapping it on my clit

Chris: Fuck

Chris: I want to see that

Then I remembered Mark’s instructions and made a more bold move. I pushed the covers back aside and angled my phone down towards where I was pressing the dildo between my lips to take a picture. I sent it to both Chris and Mark right away.  

Chris: Damn

Chris: Remembering how good your tight pussy feels around me as I push into you like that

Chris: How wet are you?

Sam: Very

Sam: Hearing the wetness as you push in

Chris: God, I want to hear that

Chris: FaceTime?

I smiled and bit my lip, contemplating what he was asking. I figured if Mark was okay with me sending Chris pictures, he would probably also be okay with FaceTime. Still, I didn’t want to take the risk of ruining our trip if he got upset, so I texted him for permission first.

Sam: Chris wants to FaceTime…

Luckily, he got back to me pretty quickly. 

Mark: That picture is so hot

Mark: Do you want to FaceTime with him?

I was nervous to admit it, but figured Mark probably wanted to hear me say it. 

Sam: Yes

Mark: Then do it

Mark: Be a good slut for him

Mark: Make him cum as much as possible

Mark: And cum hard for him 

Sam: Mmm

Sam: I will :) 

When I switched back over to Chris’ messages, I’d missed just a couple. 

Chris: Or phone? 

Chris: I really want to hear how wet your pussy is as that dildo thrusts in and out

Rather than responding, I clicked on the video icon at the top of our text screen to initiate the FaceTime call. 

He answered quickly, a big grin on his face. “Hi.” 

“Hey,” I smiled back.

“Being naughty while your married boyfriend works?” 

I shook my head, smirking. “He knows I’m talking to you.” 

Chris chuckled. “Okay then. How’s that dildo feel?”

“It feels great. Still just rubbing so far. It’s going to be a stretch to push it in.” 

“Can I see?” 

“Okay,” I agreed easily.

I pressed the icon to switch the view of the camera, angling it down my body to where I was still rubbing the dildo along my slit. Then I slid it down to my opening and started pressing in a little at a time. The thick head of the toy made a suctioning sound against my wet, tight opening each time I pushed it in and pulled it back out. 

“Fuck!” Chris muttered. “Mmm, I remember how fucking good that feels. How tight you always are around my cock when I’m first pushing into you.” 

“Yeah. I love feeling you push in. Either slowly, teasing me, or all at once.”

“What are you thinking about now?” 

I closed my eyes, just holding the phone up for him so he could watch as I eased the dildo into my pussy. “I’m imagining you on top of me, pushing in slowly, making me squirm.”

“Yeah, slowly in and out.” 

I moaned and pushed deeper, arching my hips up to take it. I got it a few inches further before my pussy reacted, clenching tight around it.

“Fuck, clenching around your cock. Getting used to the size. Wanting more.”

“God, you look so hot taking my big cock in your pussy, Sam. Feeling you squeeze around me. I’m using a tight grip now, imagining your pussy clenching.”

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

“Ooh, god,” I moaned. 

I was grinding on the dildo, then pushed a little more, taking it deeper. 

“That’s it, all the way. Feels so good, so deep.”

“Yess,” I moaned. “Feeling you pressing so deep inside me.” 

“God, you’re so wet.”

I opened my eyes to watch Chris’ hand slide up and down his long, hard shaft, and heard the slick sound of his strokes. The lotion he was using as lube made his strokes audible through the phone. Then, I matched his pace as I adjusted to the size of the dildo, pushing it in gradually deeper and picking up speed as he did. 

“Pulling on your hips, pulling you deeper,” I moaned. 

“Faster,” he groaned, loosening his grip on his cock, sliding his hand faster.

“Yess,” I gasped. “Please. Fuck me, Chris!” 

“Fuck! Faster, holding myself up over you, thrusting hard, hips bumping yours as my head pounds into your cervix.”

“Ooh, god!” I moaned, pushing the dildo harder, deeper. “More!”

I pushed it in as hard and fast as I could at that angle, hearing and feeling the silicon balls slapping against me. I had to focus on keeping my legs spread open when it felt like they wanted to clamp shut tight around the dildo, my back arching. 

Chris grunted, his hand sliding faster on his cock, squeezing under the ridge of his head. “I’m gonna fill you up, Sam. That’s so fucking hot.”  

I felt the flush taking over my face, breathing harder as I made long, deep, fast thrusts with the dildo. 

“Your cock feels so good filling me!” 

“Fuck!” he growled. 

Then there was more grunting and groaning, and I looked at my phone just in time to see the first spurt of cum erupt from the head of Chris’ cock. 

I remembered the feeling of Chris cumming deep inside me, his hot cum shooting deep into me. It was enough to push me over the edge, too.  

“Yess! Fill my pussy! Ooh, fuck!” 

I moaned and writhed on the bed, my legs finally clamping shut around my arm and the dildo as I squirmed all around. It was a struggle to continue thrusting as my orgasm overtook me.  

“Your pussy feels so good, Sam! I love cumming deep inside of you.” 

Finally, my moans softened, and my body relaxed. I looked back at the screen and saw Chris was showing me the aftermath of his orgasm, streaks of cum coating his stomach and chest. 

“You made quite a mess over here,” he told me as he moved the phone around to get it all. 

“Mmm,” I moaned. 

I paused the video for a moment to reopen my text page with Mark and sent him a quick message.

Sam: Cumming

Then I eased the dildo out of me, gasping as I heard and felt it slip out. I brought it up to hold it in front of the camera and noticed that some of my whitish, creamy cum was visible on the toy. There were a few small, gooey clumps amidst the general coat of glistening wetness. 

“Fuck!” Chris cursed, his still-hard cock twitching when he saw my mess. “I want to taste you right now.”

I smiled and bit my lip, moaning as I imagined Chris settling in between my legs, licking my swollen, sensitive pussy. 

Then I got an idea to tease him a bit more. 

“I’d want to taste myself on you,” I said, switching the view of the camera once more and bringing the dildo to my lips, flicking my tongue around to clean it off. I wrapped my lips around it, moaning and sucking my wetness from the toy. 

“God, you’re such a hot slut, Sam.”

His words caused my pussy to clench again as I moaned on the dildo. 

“You really like that, don’t you? When I call you a slut? You like being slutty for multiple guys?” 

I felt the blush darkening my cheeks once again, but just owned it, nodding and moaning around the dildo. 

“Is he going to have you fuck other guys on this trip?” Chris asked.

I smiled, remembering what already happened on our flight, and pulled back from the mostly clean dildo to tell an abbreviated version of the story. 

“We already started,” I admitted. “There was a guy sitting in our row on the plane and Mark swapped seats with him so I could jerk him off under a blanket. Then when we landed, Mark told me to go into one of the family bathrooms at the airport with him and let him fuck me.” 

Chris’ cock twitched again. “And did you do it?” 

“I did.”

“Did Mark watch?”

“No. I just told him about it after.” 

“What did you tell him?” Chris asked, reaching off-screen for some more lotion, and rubbing it onto his cock as he resumed stroking. 

I smiled, sliding the dildo back down and easing it back into my pussy, moaning. 

“I told him everything that happened. How the guy, Ben, followed me into the bathroom and kissed me, and started groping me and pulling off my clothes. I asked him what he wanted, and he said he wanted to feel my lips on his cock. So I got on my knees in the bathroom to suck him.” 

“How big was he?”

“Not as big as you. Maybe about seven inches.” 

“Did he cum in your mouth?” Chris asked, stroking at a steady pace.

I resumed thrusting the dildo into my pussy and moaning, matching his strokes. “No. After a while, he pulled me up and bent me over the baby changing station thing and started fucking me.”

“Your pussy?”

“Yes, at first.” 

“Fuck,” Chris muttered, suddenly relaxing his grip on his cock, slowing his strokes. “Did he fuck your ass, too?” 

Rather than slowing with him, I kept thrusting the dildo harder and faster as I clenched around it. “He said he wanted to. Something like, ‘I bet a filthy slut like you needs her ass fucked.’ And he started rubbing and fingering me there while he fucked my pussy.”

“You are a filthy slut. Letting a stranger take all your holes.” 

“Yess,” I moaned, clenching and grinding on the dildo. My toes curled as I got close again. “I told him to do it, so he did. He eased in at first. It took a minute for him to get inside. His head was really thick. Then he started going harder and faster. And he was holding my mouth to keep me from yelling out too much, since the sound was echoing in the bathroom.” 

Chris continued stroking, watching me. I figured he could tell from the pace of my thrusting and my labored breathing that I was getting close again. “Did you cum like that? Like a dirty whore, with a stranger’s cock in your ass in a public restroom?” 

“Ooh, fuck!” I yelled, thrusting faster. “Yes! I rubbed my clit and fingered myself until I came on his cock.”

“I knew it. You’re such a fucking easy slut.”

I yelled out again, clenching hard. 

“Where did he cum?” 

“He filled my ass!” 

“God, what a nasty whore you are. I bet he offered to pay Mark afterwards. He must’ve thought you were a fucking hooker, putting out like that for a stranger so easily.”

Chris’ dirty words took me over the edge again. “Oh fuck, I’m cumming!” I yelled, pushing the dildo back in deep and grinding on it as a second orgasm overtook me. 

“Of course you are. Such a slut, cumming again as you remember how you whored yourself out at the airport yesterday. God, you’re gonna make me cum again, too.”

I had to struggle to hear all of his hot words as I moaned and writhed on the hotel bed. 

“Tell me what you’re thinking now,” Chris commanded.

My moans softened as I panted and let my breathing gradually return to normal. Then I opened my eyes and refocused on my phone screen, where Chris was still stroking his cock hard and fast. It looked like he would cum again at any moment, with the next dirty thought I shared. 

Still, I kept him waiting a moment longer, pausing the video to send Mark another message. 

Sam: Cumming

Then I had another dirty thought that would hopefully take Chris over the edge again. 

“I’m thinking about how much I want to feel you right now. How desperate I feel for a real cock inside me again, even though it’s only been a few hours. I don’t know if I’ll be able to wait until Mark gets back from work… I’m thinking I might order some room service and see if I can seduce the delivery guy.” 

Chris grunted, thrusting up into his hand. “I should’ve known what a nasty fucking slut I had living across the street from me. From the first time I saw you touching yourself with your curtains and windows wide open for anyone to see. I know how much you fucking get off on it, knowing how much I enjoy watching you.”

“Yes, I love it when you watch me. It turns me on so much.” 

“You wanted to get caught, didn’t you? You would’ve taken any cock, anyone that saw you and started craving your pussy.” 

“Yes, I probably would have,” I admitted. “But I got lucky that it was you, with that big, thick cock that feels so fucking good cumming inside of me over and over.” 

“Tell me you want me to fuck you again when you get back.”

“I do. I need to feel you again soon. You always make me cum so hard.”

“I’m gonna make you squirt on my cock again.”

“I know you will. That feels so good. No one’s ever made me squirt before. I want you to do it again. I want Mark to watch.”

“Fuck. You want him to see how hard I make you cum? How many times?”

“Yes. And how many times you can fill my slutty pussy.”

Chris grunted, his legs stiffening. 

“Do it. Fill my slutty pussy. Give me more of that hot, delicious cum.” 

Just a couple more fast strokes did the trick. And then he was thrusting up, more spurts of cum erupting from the head of his big, thick cock and landing all over his stomach, thighs, and hips. 

“Mmm,” I moaned, touching myself again as I watched. 

“Fuck,” Chris groaned, his body finally relaxing, chest heaving. 

He finally turned the view back around to his face and I smiled when I saw that there was a sheen of sweat glistening on his skin.  

“Finally made you break a sweat,” I teased.

Chris chuckled. “So you did. It’s also about a hundred fucking degrees in my room right now.” 

“Time for AC. It’s nice and chilly here.”

“Good, then your nipples will probably still be hard when your room service arrives.” 

I laughed and blushed, biting my lip. “Maybe.” 

“Are you gonna call now?” 

“I think I might.”

“Are you going to tell Mark first? Or wait till after?” 

“I don’t know. I might wait.”

“Are you going to tell him you came with me?” 

“I already did. I sent him the pic I sent you, too.”

“Okay,” Chris said, smirking. “I can’t wait to fuck you again when you get back.” 

I bit my lip in a useless attempt at hiding my grin. “Me either.”

“Mmm,” he moaned. “I better get cleaned up. Cold shower time.”

“Okay. Hope you’re able to cool down a bit.”

“Me too. Might be hard though. I don’t think I’m going to stop thinking about what you might do to your room service guy.” 

I shrugged, playfully. “Who knows? Maybe he won’t be interested.”

“Not possible.”

I smirked, biting my lip again. “Or maybe it’ll be a woman.” 

“Even better,” Chris grinned. 

I chuckled, shaking my head. “Definitely in the mood for cock right now.” 

“Mmm,” he moaned. “Well, I hope you get it, then. Keep me posted?” 

“Maybe,” I smirked. 

“Tease.” 

I laughed along, enjoying the torment. 

“Okay, I’ll let you go,” he said finally. “Hope you have a lot of fun on your trip.”

“Thanks. Talk soon, I’m sure.”

“Hope so. Bye, Sam.”

“Bye.” 

When I ended the call, I clicked back to see that Mark had sent a response. 

Mark: Mmm

Mark: Good slut

Mark: Still FaceTiming? 

Sam: Just finished :) 

Sam: He came twice, too 

Mark: Still feeling horny?

Sam: Yes :) 

Mark: Gonna keep playing? Or wait for me?

Sam: Do you want me to wait for you? 

Mark: No ;) 

Sam: Mmm

Mark: About to go into a meeting

Mark: Send me updates when you cum again

Sam: Okay :) 

Sam: Have a good meeting  

Sam: Hope you’re a little hard :P 

Mark: I am

Mark: Naughty slut ;) 

Sam: :) 

Then I got up to get the room service menu and started browsing. I really was hungry, so I put in an order. I didn’t know if I’d still be horny enough to actually make a move on the delivery guy (if it was a guy) when he came, but I teased myself with the fantasy in the meantime. 

I thought about how I might let him know what I wanted. I wondered if I should still be naked when I opened the door to receive my food? Or maybe I could just have on the hotel robe hanging open a bit? Would that be enough? 

Maybe I could prop the door open while I waited, lying in bed. Then when the knock came, I could just yell for him to come in and he’d see me there, naked and touching myself. 

The thoughts turned me on so much that I was writhing under the covers, wetness seeping from my pussy as I rubbed circles over my clit. 

Rather than overthinking it any further, I got up and went to the door. I was tingling with nerves as I opened it and flipped the bar lock over to prop the door open a crack. 

Then I was about to go back to bed, but I had another dirty, tingly thought. Instead, I opened the door wider, just enough to poke my head out. I peered down the hallway in both directions, finding it completely empty. 

I opened the door further and took a small step out into the deserted hall. I didn’t really have a plan; I just stood there feeling my pussy throbbing and practically dripping as I thought about how easy it would be for someone to catch me like this. Anyone could come out of any door at any time. There could be cameras filming me, and a security guard sitting somewhere in the building, monitoring. He could be watching me, slowly turning around, exposing myself in the semi-public space. 

If there was someone watching, I wanted to turn them on. So, I leaned back against the wall and reached down between my legs to rub myself again. I moaned a little, softly at first. Then I let myself go and pressed two fingers inside my pussy, moaning loud enough to cause a small echo in the empty hall. 

I got more and more turned on, the longer I dared to keep going. I was really close to cumming, moaning, and panting against the wall outside our room when I finally heard a ding coming from the elevator bay down the hall to my left. Smiling, I stepped back to the doorway. I waited until the last possible second to hide myself, catching a glimpse of the housekeeping staff coming around the corner with their supply cart as I darted back into the room. 

My heart was beating a mile a minute as I stood just inside the doorway. I knew it was risky to leave the door propped open with the latch like that as housekeeping went around, so I slipped the “Do Not Disturb” card onto the outer handle before getting back into bed. 

As I lay back down, rubbing my clit, keeping myself wet, I listened to the voices in the hallway, knowing that they could easily come inside if they missed the sign. Anyone walking by could come in and find me like this, really. I rubbed my hard nipples and felt the tingle all the way down to my clit. 

Then I finally heard it: a knock on the door. 

“Room service!” 

It was definitely a male voice. A fresh tingle of excitement ran through me, almost like panic, knowing I was about to get caught naked in bed by a total stranger. 

“Come in!” I yelled, my voice almost hoarse with nerves. 

I was completely naked on the bed with my legs spread open, head propped up on a pillow, hard nipples pointing up, and fingers pressed into my wet pussy. 

“I have your room service order,” said a tentative voice as he entered the little hall that I couldn’t quite see from the bed. 

“You can bring it in and put it on the counter.” 

Fuck, where the hell did this ballsiness come from?! I couldn’t believe I was actually going through with it. I was practically vibrating with nerves on the bed, pinching my nipples and smiling, waiting. 

His eyes went wide as soon as he saw me. He was a young guy, probably about my age or a little older. He was kind of tall and lanky, wearing a hotel uniform, with a mop of curly brown hair. That was all I had time to notice before he blushed and turned away from me. 

“I’ll just leave it here,” he said, seeming in shock, not sure what to do. He pushed the tray of food onto the small counter where the coffeemaker, ice bucket, and glasses were arranged, and it knocked over some of the coffee accessories. 

I smirked at his back, knowing I had already taken this too far to let him just run away, embarrassed. 

“Thanks for the quick delivery,” I said, trying to make my voice sound as normal as possible as I continued rolling my fingers in circles around my clit. 

He didn’t leave right away. Instead, he risked a quick, tentative glance back at me, over his shoulder. 

“Am I on a hidden camera show or something?” 

That made me laugh. “Not that I know of.”

Then he let himself turn back around slowly, looking over at me and smiling, his eyes running up and down my body, pausing a little longer on some parts. 

Feeling his eyes on me, watching the bulge growing in the front of his pants, my horniness took over once again. My chest heaved and my breathing became more labored as I rubbed my fingers faster over my clit. Then I went for broke and reached over for my dildo again, pushing it back into my pussy with a groan. 

“Fuck,” he groaned, reaching down to adjust the erection in his pants, his eyes trained on the big dildo disappearing into my pussy. 

I smiled over at him and moaned, starting with slow, deep thrusts. “I have to admit, I was hoping for more than food with my delivery.” 

Just then, we heard a voice that sounded like it was coming from right outside the room. One of the housekeeping workers yelled down the hall to another. 

The delivery guy went to the door and shut it, then came back into the room, moving closer to the bed. 

He took his phone out of his pocket and checked the time. “I have a break coming up. I think I have about fifteen minutes before anyone will notice I’m missing.”

My smile grew, and I moaned, arching my back and thrusting the dildo harder, deeper. “That sounds good to me. If it’s enough time for you.”

“Oh, I think I’ll manage,” he chuckled, unbuttoning his pants and dropping them to his ankles. 

I bit my lip and smiled back, pulling the dildo back out of my pussy and setting it aside. 

He surprised me then by grabbing my ankles aggressively and pulling hard, tugging me to the end of the bed. 

“Fuck!” I yelped, laughing a little and getting even more turned on. 

Then his hand was between my legs, rubbing firmly over my soaked pussy. 

“Ooh, god,” I moaned, my head rolling back, grinding on his hand. 

He pushed three fingers into me suddenly, and they slipped in with ease. All I could do was moan and spread my legs wider for him. It felt like just what I needed. 

“Damn, you’re so wet. You must’ve been fucking yourself a lot,” he said, pushing my legs even wider. 

I moaned, my pussy squeezing around his fingers as I played with my breasts, rubbing my palms over my nipples and pinching them lightly between my fingers. 

“I was just playing over FaceTime with a friend, and using my dildo. But it’s not the same as a real cock.”

“That thing’s pretty big. Hope I don’t disappoint,” he said, pushing his boxers down until his hard cock sprung out. 

True enough, he was closer to average, probably right around six inches and not especially thick. But at that moment, I wasn’t feeling very picky.

I smiled up at him and moaned as he pulled his fingers out of me, grabbed his cock, and stroked a few times before guiding it to my opening.

Then he reached up to pinch my nipple with his other hand as he pushed his cock in. 

“Ohhhh yes!” I moaned as I felt his head pushing into me, separating my swollen lips.

He slipped in easily through my wetness. I leaned up onto my elbows to watch as his cock disappeared into me, sinking deep inside and grinding. 

“Fuck, that feels so good!” I groaned as he pulled almost all the way out and then pushed back in, hard. 

“God, your pussy is so hot and wet,” he said, moving in and out easily. 

“I needed this so much! I just needed to feel a real cock inside me.”

“Ungh,” he grunted, thrusting faster, his balls slapping against my ass. “So hot.”

I let myself lay back on the bed, my back arching as this new stranger held onto my hips, pounding my pussy. 

Then he reached down to rub my clit with his left thumb as he slid in and out of me effortlessly, his other hand holding onto my shoulder. 

I held my bouncing tits as he fucked me, pinching my nipples and clenching around him. 

“Oh fuck, I’m close!” I yelled, hooking my legs around him, grinding on his hand and cock. 

“I feel your pussy clenching and relaxing on me,” he said. “It feels so amazing.” 

I moaned and smiled up at him. “Are you going to cum in my pussy?” 

“Ugh, oh god!” he groaned, thrusting harder suddenly. 

At first I thought he might’ve just cum, but then he said, “Tell me where you want it.” 

As much as I liked the thought of letting him fill me up just like that, I thought about Mark, and knew he might not be thrilled with another guy’s cum inside me. And I didn’t want anything to keep him from fucking me as soon as he got back from work. 

So instead, I told him, “Pull out and cum all over me.”

He smiled down at me. “Okay. But I want to feel you cum on my cock first,” he said, rubbing my clit more aggressively. 

My head rolled back as he rubbed me faster, still pumping hard, in and out. 

“Fuck!” I yelled, building up quickly. “Don’t stop!”

He kept up the pace of his fingers and cock for what could’ve been seconds or minutes. And then I was cumming, moaning and writhing on the bed, clenching and squeezing around him. 

“Fuck!” he yelled, fucking me through my orgasm. 

A few more thrusts and then he pulled out quickly, stroking himself over me. 

I forced my eyes open and back on him as he grunted loudly, holding his cock and shooting all over me. The first shots made it to my chest, between my tits, making me gasp. The rest landed on my stomach, multiple spurts coating my skin. 

“Fuck,” I exclaimed, laughing a little as he kept grunting and cumming, stroking himself to milk the rest out. 

By the time he finished, I was covered in cum. 

“Damn, I guess I made the right choice, telling you to cum on me,” I said, looking myself over and seeing it glistening on my skin. 

“Mmm, yeah,” he moaned, rubbing his cum all around my chest and stomach. 

I smiled up at him and watched as he massaged it into my skin.

Then he glanced over to the clock on the bedside table. “Almost out of time.”

But rather than moving or pulling his pants back up, he just looked at me, holding his cock still above me. 

“Clean it,” he ordered, brusquely. 

It seemed like the timid room service delivery guy who first found me lying naked on the bed had been replaced by his commanding alter ego. And I liked it. 

I slid off the bed to my knees in front of him, letting his cum drip down my body. Then I leaned in closer to lick his cock as he held it out for me, looking up at him as I wrapped my lips around him, sucking gently. He continued to hold his cock at the base as I ran my tongue up and down over his semi-hard length. 

“That’s a good slut. Clean all of your juices off me. I don’t want my girlfriend to find out,” he said. 

Fuck. Hearing that he had a girlfriend and had just cheated with me without a second thought turned me on that much more. 

“She’s a lucky girl,” I said kindly, smiling up at him as I continued licking him clean. 

He laughed. “She won’t like this tip.” 

That made me laugh, too. I pulled back, thinking I’d finished cleaning him, running my fingernails down his thighs, lightly. “Well, you brought my food really quickly. I thought you deserved a nice tip.”

“Don’t forget to lick my balls,” he ordered then. “You got them wetter than she ever does.” 

That comment caused more tingles. I moaned as I leaned down to flick my tongue at his balls, rubbing them, then sucking them into my mouth, tasting myself on them.

He moaned and watched, holding the back of my head to keep my mouth on him there when I first tried to pull back. 

When he finally released me, he took a step back and pulled his boxers and pants back up, buckling his belt. “I better get back to work.”

“Okay,” I said easily, getting to my feet, still covered in cum. “Thanks again for the delivery. And for helping me work up an appetite.” 

He smirked back at me, looking me over, admiring his work. “How long are you staying?” 

“I’ll be here all week. I’m here with someone, but he’s working during the days. Maybe you can let me know if you have any coworkers who might also like a nice tip,” I said with a wink.

“Oh, I’m sure they would. Can I see your phone?” he asked, holding out his hand.

I reached across the bed for mine, then unlocked it and handed it over. He opened my contacts and entered a number, likely his cell. 

“Don’t call the room service number next time. Text me here. I’ll put in your order myself.” 

“Okay,” I smiled, taking the phone back when he handed it to me. 

I noticed he saved it as “Dan Room Service,” and almost offered my name in return, but then waited and see if he’d ask for it, or for my number or anything.

But he didn’t. He just said a quick goodbye and left the room, letting the door shut behind him and leaving the entire room service tray behind. 

I smiled to myself once he was gone, feeling so slutty as I stood there covered in a stranger’s cum, knowing he didn’t even care to get my name. He’d just know me as the slut in room 1215, I guess. 

I took my phone into the bathroom to get cleaned up and checked my messages as I waited for the shower to warm up again. 

There was another message from Chris.

Chris: Did you get your delivery? ;) 

I smiled and sent a quick reply.

Sam: Yep :D 

Mark had also texted again.

Mark: Definitely more than a little hard in my meeting ;-*

My smile grew as I texted back. 

Sam: That’s good :) 

Sam: I just came again a few minutes ago… I was a little too busy to text in the moment ;) 

Sam: I’ve been a naughty slut again, can’t wait to tell you about it when you get back :) 

Then I snapped a quick picture of Dan’s cum dripping down my body and sent it to both Mark and Chris before closing my phone and getting into the hot shower.

Published 
Written by AJPages
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments