Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Once - Final

"Mistakes made, pain realized, love prevails and stupidity rewarded."

64
15 Comments 15
2.0k Views 2.0k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Author's Notes

"The Final Chapter... We hope you enjoy it. Sorry for the long delay. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Read, Share, and ENJOY. Maxx"

I couldn’t sleep.

Elaine worried me. She has been able to tell me about her doctor sessions with conviction. She had listened to my statements about how her cheating with Mathew had hurt me, leaving me wondering how this woman, my wife, who professed she loved me with her whole being, could casually fuck another man for eight or nine hours, letting him dominate her in ways she had never allowed me to.

But as I continued, Elaine’s demeanor changed, and she became stoic and quiet. Sensing this change, I pulled her to the shower, and we had the closest thing we could to having sex, mutual masturbation, and the beginning of fingering. Then Elaine committed a cheater's sin. She referenced that her nipples were sore and that I should not bite them.

I nearly exploded and barked, “Fuck, Elaine, well, how did they get sore?”

Elaine killed the moment… DEAD.

Elaine didn’t know what she had done, but I did. Mathew had ravaged her whole body, so parts of her body were indeed sore. She unknowingly threw it in my face, not meaning to, but she did, and it killed me as if you had shot me.

I had to get away from Elaine. I stood and walked out without a word, leaving her sitting in the shower to think about what she had said.

I dried off and dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a large tumbler of Jack. I drank half of it as I entered my office and turned on my computer. I wanted to be clear about what would happen if I divorced Elaine. It was not what I wanted, but it may be my only way forward. My heart was broken, and even though the doctor had clinically explained how the cheating debacle had happened, her explanation did not explain why my wife could have forsaken me that whole night. Then there was the question, what if I had not been in the kitchen that morning and had not stopped them? Would they have been in bed fucking all day long with Elaine never giving me a thought?

It pained me greatly to admit that that would have been what would have happened had I not been there. Their sexfest would have continued well into the day, and I would have never known about it. Then what would have happened? Would Elaine have been under Mathew's spell like all the other wives and fucked him whenever he called.

This was a significant, looming question that had to be answered, but how?

I focused on looking at the computer screen for the answers to my divorce questions; I was not happy with what I was reading. As I expected, the man gets shafted by the law while the cheating wife benefits and gets everything even though they were the guilty party. It was good that we had no children, or it would be even worse for me.

I drank a swallow of Jack and wondered if Eliane was genuinely sorry about what she had done or if she was using that to, hopefully, save our marriage.

I heard Elaine outside the door. She stood there for several minutes, then the door opened, and she looked inside. I glanced at her, then back at my computer, and began to fill out the divorce papers I had found online. I wanted Elaine to see what I was doing. She would panic. Then she had to read the documents and understand just how badly she had hurt me and possibly destroyed our marriage.

As my adrenaline dissipated, the excitement, confusion, and anger over what had happened began to pass slowly. I knew that logical thinking had to start so that correct decisions could be made about our future.

Elaine moved into the room, but I paid her no mind and continued to type. She moved behind me and could see what I was typing. Words flowed onto the screen, filling out each section. Then I heard a gasp and a loud thump behind me. I turned to see Elaine lying on the floor, her hands over her face as she began to sob.

I said nothing and turned to finish filling out the divorce form. I printed it out and moved on to another form I completed and printed. Now, I was ready to continue our talk.

I turned to Elaine. I was pretty miffed after her statement and reading the bullshit divorce information. I was fucked anyway unless we could work through this, and Elaine had to be an adult to do that, and right now, she was not acting that way.

“Enough, Enough, Elaine, stop your fucking crying. Sit on the loveseat. We have to continue with my part of our discussion. I do not want to hear any more crying or sniveling. You created this problem, and either we fix it so we can move on together, or I will swiftly end it, divorce you, and you will be on your own and free to fuck anyone you want. Do you understand!?”

Elaine looked at me with horror as she scrambled up onto the loveseat. She looked like shit, with stringy wet hair and no makeup with tear stains marking her cheeks. I leaned over and handed her the divorce document I had printed. “Elaine, you need to read this,” I said, and I left the room.

“Where are you going?” Elaine asked in a panic.

“Just read the document completely. I will be back in a minute!”

I closed the door and walked to the kitchen. I leaned on the counter, thinking about this whole debacle. My emotions, doubts, and fears were all over the place. Adrenaline had been coursing through my veins for two days, and finally, I was crashing. The true gravity of the situation was pressing down on me.

I finally thought about myself without emotion, thinking about what this all meant. I challenged myself to recognize my feelings about what I had seen, heard, and experienced. It had all been like an action movie, only in living color, real life. There was sex, cheating, betrayal, violence, more violence, retribution, and now the sorrowful reconciliation.

I sat down and drank a glass of water, rolling the glass in my palms as I pondered Elaine’s and my future.

What did I want now? Was it different than what I wanted 48 hours ago? What about Elaine? She was different now. I had never seen this woman before, and she worried me.

We had been a tight couple, madly in love and always in lust for each other. I never thought of Elaine being pleasured by another man. That had been painful to see and hear, creating doubts in my mind and soul about whether I was the right man for her and whether she was the right woman for me. Could we overcome this mess, succeed long-term, and build the family we both wanted? Could I trust her without questioning her every move for the rest of our lives together?

God, this was a monumental moment. The decisions I make now will rule my and Elaine's lives forever. I had to be entirely clear-headed to make these decisions. I needed to be away from her for maybe an hour until my mind cleared.

I walked back to the office door. “Elaine, I am going outside. Please let me be until I come back inside. Thank you.”

“Where are you going? Why?” Elaine asked.

I left, returning to the kitchen, where I got a large water bottle. I went out onto my deck and lit the fire pit. I took out an Indian blanket and sat in a lounge chair, wrapping myself in the soft blanket. I sipped the water and closed my eyes.

The night was fantastic, and my nerves were pretty well shot. I tried to relax using the breathing techniques I had learned years ago. I finally calmed, and my head began to clear. Everything that had happened began to play across my mind, like a major movie production being edited, leaving parts on the cutting room floor, and keeping only the parts that fit together to make the story clear and understandable.

After watching the edited story version, it slowly became clear what needed to happen and how I had to do it. I kept my eyes closed, and another short movie played. It made me smile.

I finished the water, shut off the firepit, and went back inside. In the kitchen, Elaine was sitting at the table. The divorce documents were lying before her, and a pen was also there. That made me wonder if she was giving up and why she was willing to sign the papers so quickly.

I shook my head, clearing those thoughts away.

I went to the office and brought back copies of the second document. I sat down and looked across the table at Elaine. She looked so sad, defeated, and confused. The discussion we were about to have would not make it easier for her, but in the end, she would understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Elaine, the last twenty-four hours have been horrible for me and a mixed bag of incredible pleasure, mixed with pain and disgrace for you. What you have done, for whatever reason or under whatever circumstances, has devastated me. Looking at you, I do not see Elaine, my wife, whom I made love to before I left three days ago. I am unclear about who I see now, but you are different.

"What Mathew did to you when he took over your mind and body and what you allowed to happen with Mathew has changed you. I am unsure if it is for better or worse, but you are now different in my eyes. What happened has created significant conflict for me and questions that must be answered. I struggle with these questions. They must be answered to my satisfaction before we can move forward.

"Elaine, how you answer these questions and your attitude from this moment forward will determine our future as husband and wife. Think hard before you answer. Do you understand?"

Elaine nodded her head yes.

“No, Elaine, say it. I need your words.”

“Yes, Alfonso, I understand; I want to fix this mess I created. I love you, Alfonso, and cannot live without you. I am so sorry for what happened.” Tears began to run down her cheeks again.

I hated seeing Elaine crying. I knew she was an emotional wreck. I felt that she was sincere about her love for me and her sorrow for what had happened. The doctor's explanation was clear, but I still needed to hear from Elaine in her words how she allowed Mathew to dominate her.

Elaine asked me, “Alfonso, why is this discussion necessary? You have already prepared these divorce papers, so this must be what you want, casting me aside for what I have done. Maybe I should sign them, and this will all be over.”

Her words surprised me. Was she so willing to throw us away? Was I? I know I had confused her when I gave her the divorce papers to read. I hoped that would shock her, but it also caused her to pause, thinking I may have already decided on our future.

“Elaine, this has been hard for both of us. I need you to know that divorce is a clear path I can take. It is not the path I want, but you must know that divorce is on the table. If you are not the woman I can love unconditionally and who will love me in the same way, I will exercise the divorce, and we will be finished. It has to be that way. How could we build a family if I am unsure who you are? Can I trust you from this day forward? I had no doubts about that before I arrived home.”

More tears rolled down Elaine’s cheeks as I spoke. I knew that she could see all my pain and uncertainty about her and had no idea how to fix us. That decision lay entirely in my hands.

So now it was time to get down to it and finally end this disaster. I had questions that Elaine had to answer clearly. They would mark the path forward for our futures. They were simple questions that may be hard for Elaine to answer.

I looked at Elaine with no emotion, “Elaine, please answer these questions,”

“First, do you love me unconditionally and no one else?”

“Oh God, YES, Alfonso, I love you more than the air I breathe. What I have done has nothing to do with love. I will always love you and will never forsake you again for anyone else.”

I showed no emotion at her answer. It was what I hoped I would hear. The sincerity in her voice made it clear to me that Elaine loved me and only me, just the same as I love her.

“Second, Elaine, if you love me as you say you do, please explain to me in your own words just how you could have allowed Matthew to dominate you the way he did for all the many hours that he did. In addition, if I had not come home, caught you, and stopped you from fucking that morning, would you two have been fucking all day long. Then afterward, I would have never known about it. Would you have told me or kept it a secret? Then would you have kept fucking Mathew when he called?”

The barrage of questions hit her hard. Elaine's face showed deep distress. Tears rolled down again. I was not sure if she knew the answers to all the parts of the question.

“Alfonso, I will answer what I can. I am unsure how to answer parts of your question, but I will try to be as honest as possible. I can only draw upon what Dr. Wilson explained. It was the perfect sexual storm. It was not planned but just happened. Once it started, Mathew’s control over me could not be denied. He could do anything he wanted with me, and he did. As to your question about the next day, I would expect that if you had not stopped us, Mathew would have continued to dominate me, and yes, we probably would have been fucking all day long.

"Would I have told you what had happened? That is a hard question. I hope I would have had the strength to admit what I had allowed to happen, but Alfonso, I cannot tell you. The guilt would have consumed me and forced me to say to you.

"As for your last question, would I have continued to fuck Mathew afterward when he called? The answer is NO!”

I was happy with Elaine’s answers. She could not know the answers about the future or the next day; it would only be speculation, but her answers were clear.

“Thank you, Elaine. I believe you.” I confirmed, easing some of her angst.

I left the divorce papers on the table and slid the second document face down beside it.

“Elaine, please do not look at this document. We will discuss it later.”   

“One last question. What do you think your punishment should be for your transgression? You need to tell me what should happen next.”

Elaine looked at me, surprised by my question. I thought it was fitting that Elaine named her poison before I sentenced her to her punishment.

I left the table, walked into the garage, and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had just had to face my loving husband’s tough questions. I knew he was trying to understand what happened and how it all happened. I was not sure he knew those things, so how could I give him an answer?

I was as honest as possible and told him again what the doctor had said, hoping that would be enough because I had nothing else to add. I will say that once Mathew was fucking me, I was in such a state of sexual satisfaction that Alfonso never entered my mind for the whole night. Until he stood in the kitchen shooting the cups and Mathew; only then did he bring me back to reality, and sudden shame and guilt overwhelmed me. I know I can’t ever tell Alfonso that. It will always be hidden in that place, in my mind, for those things never to be revealed. The other questions were easy for me to answer. I was honest and felt good that I had exposed my real thoughts without reservation.

BellaLaurenth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaLaurenth

Then Alfonso asked a complicated question: what should my punishment be?

Did that mean he was not divorcing me? Or maybe that was my punishment, and he wanted to know if that was what I wanted, too? No way is divorce what I want. So, what was my punishment to be?

I had no idea what to suggest. I knew I needed counseling, but I really did not know what else. I had to leave that decision to Alfonso. I deserved whatever he decided. I don’t want a divorce. That would kill me.

I looked at the divorce documents again, tore them in half, and laid them back on the table. If Alfonso wanted a divorce, he would have to print the papers out again.

I saw the other document and wondered what it was. Alfonso told me not to look at it until later. Well, it was later as far as I was concerned. I picked up the document and looked at it. The Postnuptial Agreement was printed across the top. I had heard of this before but did not understand it.

I read through the document. It sent a chill up my spine. It was a contract between Alfonso and me for the rest of our marriage. It stated that if either of us cheated or we divorced for any reason, the offending party would receive virtually nothing in the divorce settlement: a measly $10,000 and all our personal belongings. If there were children, you would lose custody and have strict visitation for a few years. The house would remain with the parenting party until the children were away, and then it would be sold and split 70/30%.

Oh God, was I going to have to sign this? Please, God, No! I will never cheat again.

I reread it, then put it back face down on the table.

I received a text from Alfonso. Where was he?

Al’s text: “Elaine, text me when you are ready to complete our talk so we can decide on our future.”

My text: “Yes, I am ready now, where are you?”

Al’s text: “I went out to pick up something. I am on my way home now. Be waiting for me in the kitchen.”

I got each of us a glass of water and sat at the kitchen table. I heard the garage door open.

Alfonso came in with a bag. He smiled and sat it on the table.

He sat down and looked at me. “So, Elaine, what have you decided for your fate?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I placed the bag on the table. Elaine would be shocked at what was inside. The items were all part of her punishment. I sat down and looked at Elaine, then at the table. The divorce papers were torn in half, and the Postnuptial Agreement was moved. I am sure Elaine read it.

“Elaine, what have you decided your punishment should be?” I asked again.

She looked at me, and I could tell that she had gathered herself and was able to talk responsibly about our situation. That made me happy. Hopefully, we will be able to get through this and have a plan for moving forward.

A few fun but demanding things would be brought into our lives. Elaine would not like some of them, but she would like some, and all were necessary for us to move on together.

Since Elaine had not answered me, I asked again. “Elaine, what is your punishment going to be?”

Elaine looked at me and picked up the torn-up divorce documents. “Well, it will not be divorce, I’ll tell you that!!” she said, tossing the papers at me.

Wow, Elaine must have eaten some oats or something.

“Oh, really,” I said back at her, picking up the pieces across the table. “I take it you didn’t like that idea?”

“NO, I hate the idea! I don’t think you like the idea either. Otherwise, we would not be sitting here, and you would have had me served already!”

She looked a little smug, but when I looked at her sternly, she changed her look. Maybe she was wrong.

“Well, then, what is your punishment to be?” I asked again.

Elaine looked down, “I don't know what kind of punishment you want for me. I don’t have any ideas. I do know I need to continue counseling.”

I was not surprised. What punishment was justified for this type of infidelity? I was unsure but would enjoy it, hence the things in the bag. This was an opening that I had not expected, so some of my fantasies would be realized as part of Elaine’s punishment.

Elaine reached out, picked up the Postnuptial Agreement, and waved it at me. “I guess you expect me to sign this agreement?”

“Yes, that is one required item you must sign, and counseling is the other commitment you must make,” I stated.

Elaine looked at the agreement, then at me. “Would you be this mean to me, throwing me out with almost nothing?”

“Elaine, most men would have probably shot the two of you dead in our bed, or at least you would be in the street already and have been served divorce papers. So, consider yourself lucky that I love you more than I hate you. Though I hate what you allowed to happen, I hate that you fucked another man in our bed for many hours and loved every minute of it. I hate that during all that time, you never once thought of me long enough to come to your senses and stop the terrible things you did. Elaine, I still do not understand how it happened. So, you should be happy that we are even sitting here talking about staying together, but that is still not certain!”

The look on Elaine’s face quickly morphed from smug and self-assured to concern and despair.

“Elaine, this agreement is to protect both of us. It works both ways. If I cheat on you or you on me, the same thing happens to the cheating party. It is fair to each of us. It will never even matter unless you plan on cheating on me again. So, sign it and forget it.”

I picked up the pen, signed the agreement, and pushed it across the table to Elaine. She stared at it for a minute and then looked at me. There was sadness in her eyes, and I knew she felt concerned. Elaine knew that Just signing the Postnuptial Agreement admitted her guilt and failure as a wife. It was also proof that I may not be able to trust her as I always had before.

Elaine signed the agreement and ran from the room. I heard the bedroom door slam. She was crushed. I knew our discussion was delayed for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

I signed the Agreement and ran out of the room. I went to the bedroom, slammed the door, and fell on the bed. I sobbed for a good while. I had made a huge mess of our lives all for nothing. I didn’t even make it happen; it just did. I wonder how we can ever get through this. It was clear that Alfonso needed me to sign the Agreement to feel I was committed to being faithful to him and our marriage, so I signed it.

I rolled onto my back, looking up at the ceiling, trying to think through what I had done, thinking of what Dr. Wilson had told me and all the things I felt. I feel so cheap, a slut. I really hate myself now. I understand how Alfonso must feel. We had a perfect marriage and were committed to each other with undying love. Now, that is all in question. I know that I love Al with all of me. It kills me to know how badly I have let him down and hurt him. Alfonso loves me just as much as I love him and is trying to work through his feelings, doubts, and concerns about us as a couple and our ability to build the family we want.

The door opened, and Alfonso stood there. He looked at me with a mix of love and hate in his eyes, something I had only seen the day this happened and hoped never to see again, yet here it was again.

“Elaine, we have to finish this. I cannot continue in limbo any longer. We must decide to move on together or divorce. I refuse to go another day while this decision is being made. So, get out of that bed and come to the kitchen; we have decisions to make!” He barked in the harshest of tones.

Alfonso turned and walked away. He frightened me, but he was right. I was being defensive when I had no right to be.

I slipped off the bed, followed Alfonso to the kitchen, and sat across from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Elaine, it seems that you cannot tell me what your punishment should be, so I have some things that will happen as punishment and become a part of our life from here on. You will not like some of them at first, but I am sure that over time, you will enjoy them as our life broadens and we start our family. You do want us to have a family, correct?”

“Oh yes, Alfonso, I want a family badly. I want us to start making babies when you feel the time is right. Hopefully, very soon,” Elaine said with a smile. There was relief that we were not divorcing.

“Well, then, Elaine, there will be rules you must live by starting today. I have written them out for you so you can remember them. Once you agree, I will print a final copy for you to sign.

"First, Elaine, from this day forward, you will be at my beck and call for sex 24/7. If I want a blow job or to fuck, you will submit at that moment upon my request. You may never deny me!

"Second, you will agree to play in any fantasy in the bedroom that I desire. You may also have any fantasy you desire; neither of us will deny anything."

I reached into the bag, bringing out a box.

"Third, Elaine, you will wear this chastity belt for the next six months anytime I am away from you. That means every day at work, home alone, or when I am out of town. I will have the only key and unlock it for you when I am home."

I took the chastity belt out and laid it on the table. Elaine looked at me in astonishment. She picked it up and examined it along with the two accessories. She looked at me and asked, “How does it work?”

“I will show you later.” I picked up the long plug and held it out. “This is a pussy plug that I may require you to wear. It is a vibrator as well. The smaller one is a butt plug.”

I reached into the bag and brought out a small box. I placed it in front of Elaine. She read the box, picked it up, opened it, and the three items fell onto the table. “Oh my, these are butt plugs too.”

“Yes, these will be worn in preparation for our moving into anal sex. You will learn to prepare for ass fucking, and wearing these plugs will assist you in stretching out your ass to take my big hard cock.”

Just thinking about fucking Elaine's ass made my cock harden.

“Oh, Al, I am not sure…” I cut her off.

“Elaine, this is not an option. It is going to happen!” I stated firmly.

“Elaine, it is clear to me that I have been inattentive to you sexually by only making love to you and not fucking you hard and ravaging you as Mathew did. Today, that changes. I will now fuck you and then make love to you. You will never feel sexually deprived again, and any latent animal desires you may have can be shared with me anytime. It seems that you like being dominated, so BDSM will also become part of our sexual games.” I poured the remaining items on the table.

There were nipple clamps, handcuffs, rope, ball gags, blindfolds, a flogger, a riding crop, and several bottles of lube. The other odd item was for me.

“Oh, My God, Alfonso, you have planned this all out.” Elaine's voice was excited.

“Yes, I love you, Elaine, and never want anything like what has happened ever to have the chance of happening again. Your pussy is mine and will be occupied by me or a friendly dildo every day from now on. I am sure you will grow to love the pussy plug and how it can make you cum anytime you like. As you will learn, it can be controlled over the internet, so I can play with you anytime.”

“Al, what is this?” she asked, picking up the dual strap-on with a dildo and a hole above it.

“Elaine, this is a man strap-on that will allow me to DP you, fucking your pussy with my cock and your ass with the dildo or vice versa. We will work on that later, but we will do it. You can ride it, or I can fuck you this way.” I said with a big smile.

I could see that Elaine was mystified by all the toys I purchased and the wonder in her eyes as she considered the future.

Elaine looked at me. “Alfonso, I am so sorry I cheated on you. I promise it will never happen again. Dr Wilson has been straight; her counseling will ensure I understand myself. I love you so much and never want to lose you. I have learned just how much you mean to me.

"Is there anything else, Alfonso? All this talk and the new toys have made me very horny, so I need to be fucked!”

I stood, smiled, and grabbed Elaine’s hand, pulling her with me to the bedroom. Clothes dropped in the hallway as we went. We hugged each other, mashing our naked bodies together and falling on the bed.

For the first time in days, we were together again. We loved each other, and Elaine's transgression had passed. It was just us again. Mathew was only a bad memory.

For the next two hours, we fucked, sucked, and made love until we were exhausted from cumming many times. We fell asleep in each other’s arms, sleeping peacefully again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilog

Elaine quickly became comfortable with the chastity belt, and I loved playing with the pussy plug, making her crazy during the day. When I came home, she was so horny that when the belt came off, we fucked like rabbits every day. Lovemaking moved to those special days, but fucking, sucking, and eating was the main course on the menu.

We learned about ass fucking, and Elaine loved it, wanting it several times a week. Those days, I got to lick her ass and push the big diamond butt plug into her ass before I left for work. It was always a fun start to the day.

Birth control stopped, and several months later, we had made a little one to be born just before Christmas.

Skip forward three years…

We are happier than ever. We have the cutest little girl, Eve, for Evelyn. We also have a little man in the oven baking away, ready in about three months.

Our life is good. No… I have to say our life is GREAT!

One footnote:

Mathew was an idiot. He didn’t leave town, and a couple of months later, he was mugged and beaten badly by five masked guys. They took his money and his tools from his truck. They messed him up pretty badly and made sure he was not fucking any wives for a long time.

The last I heard, he finally got the message and moved away, or maybe he just disappeared. Who knows?

 

Copyright © 2024 MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments