Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fallen Angel

"Angela, becomes a cheating wife."

56
13 Comments 13
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first part of a three or four-part series about a wife who makes a decision to cheat on her husband. BTW, her husband, Curtis, is Les or Less because he is less. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Her lovers are all More because they are more, or More, because they are more. They are bigger, have more stamina, and fuck her, not make love to her."

Can I do it? Will Blake show up? I can, if he does show up. How long have I wanted to do this? I wonder what Curtis would do if he knew I’m about to cheat. Blake, please show up.

That’s when I saw him coming down the cliff to the beach. God, he’s so different than Curtis. He’s bigger, stronger, and more assertive, and he’s just what I need to introduce me to the joys of cheating. Amanda was right—this is going to be incredible. I greeted him with a kiss, but he greeted me by touching my breasts. It was the first time I let him touch my breasts. It was the first time I’d let anyone since, since I’d gotten married.

It was electric; I could see the sparks fly. Well, I certainly felt them. We’d both known what would happen here when we made our plans to meet here. I was going to let him fuck me. No, we were going to fuck. There was no let involved. We both wanted to fuck.

Amanda, thank you for telling me about the excitement and power I’d get from finding a lover. You’ve been cheating on Brian for years, and he doesn’t know anything about it.

Blake’s leading me to a secluded part of the beach, his cabin, where he’s going to put his dick in me. He’s going to fuck me, and I’m about to become a cheating wife. God, Blake, I can't wait.

I closed my eyes as he led me to his cabin, where we planned to fuck and consummate my seduction. I was focusing on my response when he gradually unbuttoned my blouse and removed it, carrying it over his arm. When he unfastened my bra, exposing my breasts to his touch, I had to turn and give him a passionate kiss, full of promises about the future. “My breasts, no, my tits, love this. I love feeling them pressed against your body,” I murmured, “Blake, how far is it? I need…Blake, I need to feel you taking me; I need to feel your cock. This will be the first time I’ve cheated on him. The first time will be the hardest, and maybe the best time.”

He kissed me, handling my tits as he did it. “My cabin is just beyond those rocks, Angela. Right there.”

******** When Curtis and I arrived on the Oregon coast, ********

I was nervous when we arrived at the White Beach Inn. I’d already decided that I was going to emulate Amanda and cheat on Curtis. No. Meager, he’s meager, puny, less? Yes, he’s Less, and I want More.

Anyway, I decided to cheat on Les. The tipping point was when Amanda spent five days alone with Tom, and she shared the feeling she’d gotten when Brian called her to check in. Twice she’d been in bed with Tom, actually fucking Tom with Tom’s cock in her when Brian called. It was amazing the power she’d felt talking to her husband with her lover's cock in her. She described the climax she felt when he hung up and she could release all the smothered emotions she’d had to hide from him as stupendous, awesome, and overwhelming. Those were just some of the adjectives she used to describe it.

Anyway, I’d decided, even though I really expected to change my mind when I got right to it. We’d decided on White Beach Inn because there were lots of art galleries in the area for me and deep sea fishing for, um, Les.

I was having lunch the first day when I met Blake. He was a local with an interesting hobby that he eventually shared with me. There were lots of wives that came with deep-sea fishing husbands, and his hobby was entertaining the wives while their husbands were on the fishing boats. He had a beach cabin that was out of the way that he often offered to use for entertaining them. From the beginning, he called me Angel; he was the first person to call me Angel. I loved it.

It must have been obvious to Blake that I was on the cusp of letting someone entertain me. He wasn’t handsy, but he wasn’t subtle when talking about the women. How much they’d enjoyed the special entertainment he provided. Some of them made yearly visits by appointment, and one of them let her husband participate in the evening.

Our second day, I surrendered to him and made a date the next day to meet at the beach and let him entertain me. We both knew we were meeting to fuck. When I got back to our room, all I could think about was Les and More, and I still wanted More.

This is what I came for. I want more. Lots of more. God, if he puts his hands on my tits, will he pull on my nipples? Twist them? Bite them? How big is his cock? Will it be more or just different? Do I care? Amanda doesn’t seem to She enjoys them all.

When Les came back from fishing, I greeted him, “How did it go, L…um, fishing, dear?"

After dinner, Curtis, um Less, and I made love. It was a very nice, enjoyable time. Not at all what I was anticipating at Blake's beach cabin the next day, but nice.

******** Back on the beach with Blake ******** 

He kept his hands on my tits as we passed the rocks.

It’s going to happen. I’m going to do it. I can’t believe I’m actually going to do it. Blake’s cock is going to be inside me. I can practically feel it already.

On the path up to the cabin, I stopped and looked at him. “Blake, please, I want you to undress me here.” I was whispering, “I want you to undress me here, so I can be naked for you, before we go in. Make me submit to you, Blake. I need to belong to you before we go in.”

As I heard myself say that, God,

I feel a sense of relief and a lessening of tension, as I say it. I told him I was submitting to him; I'll fuck him. I committed myself to the fate I wanted. This is going to change me, I know, and I can’t wait.

He kissed me, unbuttoned the top button on my pants, and slipped them off. He stood back, admiring what he was going to own soon, and said, “You want to belong to me? You’ll let me do anything?”

“I want to be taken hard the first time Blake. I want to be pounded and fucked senseless the first time.” I sighed, then added, “Afterward, anything you want.”

He pulled my panties down and off and led me to the cabin, completely naked. When he looked at me naked, it was exhilarating. I could almost feel his cock in me. already

He put me on the bed, lit a few candles, and undressed in front of me. God, yes, he was More—lots more. He got on the bed with his hands playing with my tits, and his mouth was exploring my vagina. He called it my pussy when he was exploring my, um, pussy with his tongue. Les had never done that for me, but I loved it.

When his tongue touched my clitoris, I could feel it start. When he had his tongue on my clit and two fingers in my pussy, I exploded. When I calmed down, he started fucking me; there wasn’t any teasing as he entered me. One second he had his fingers in me; the next second, it was his cock. It was intense—just what I’d asked for.

I tensed my vaginal muscles around his cock, and I felt it twitch inside me, and we both came. It was wonderful; Amanda hadn’t exaggerated a bit. I think I screamed when I came, though I’m not sure.

We both collapsed on the bed, unable to move for a bit. I actually laughed there. "I can't believe it. It was as wonderful as my friend said it would be. Fabulous Blake."

God, I wonder what he’s going to want for an encore. I said anything, and I meant anything. I love you, Amanda. Thanks for introducing me to this.

When I could talk, I looked at him and whispered, “God, that was awesome.” I pressed up against him with my tits squeezed up to his chest. “I want it again before I leave the cabin.”

mariann_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariann_love

After a while, I scooted down so his cock was accessible to suck him off. As I put his cock in my mouth, I could taste the combination of my pussy and his cum. A different taste that I’d never encountered, but one I think I could love.

I was doing something I had never done for Less, but I loved it for More. Suddenly I was on the bottom with Blake fucking my mouth, and he was eating my pussy, 69 style. I was squirming under him; I couldn’t stay still until his tongue hit my clit just right. I just spasmed under him, and I felt something wet spurt out.

When that happened, I felt his cock come into my mouth. It wasn’t overwhelming, but the taste was more pronounced and more exciting than tasting his cock at first.

When we recovered, he played with me until it was time to leave; there wasn't any other word for it. I was a completely different woman, loving my sexuality and Blake's body. We fucked one more time before leaving, and on our way back to the cars, we didn’t talk. I couldn't say anything; I was still assimilating the new Angela.

I did it; I cheated on Less, my husband, with two esses. Amanda is getting some free drinks when I get home. There are three more days that I can get More. God, yes, more. Bigger, more stamina, and new ways to fuck. I’m going to need lots more at home too. Amanda, can you teach me how to do it?

I kept going from how to get More at home to what is Blake going to want the next three days?

When we got back to the path, Blake stopped me and said, “When can we get together again? Tomorrow? You leave Friday, or is it Saturday?”

“Yes, tomorrow, yes," I answered, "We leave Saturday morning, and as near as I can tell, he wants to go out every day. I want it. I want you. I want your cock as often as I can.” I kissed him as I finished.

Blake kissed me back and said, “Friday, I’m going to invite a friend of mine to join us, Billy. I think you'll enjoy having two men fuck you.” He paused and continued, “You said I could have anything. That’s what I want, unless you object. Um, wear clothes; you don’t care what happens to them. None of them are going to be wearable after we’re through. Bring a bag of replacements, including, um, panties and a bra if you need them.”

I shivered when he said that. “Um, I wasn't objecting,“ my voice trailed off, and then, I tried again, “Um, I wasn’t thinking about objecting, but Billy, um, ripping my clothes off, it sounds like...” My voice trailed off again. “Rough? You’re going to take me? Just take me. Fuck me hard. No marks; tell Billy no marks. But it, ah, sounds wonderful. God, yes, Blake. On Friday." 

I was getting a lot of fucking every day. Between making love with Less and fucking More, I was getting an amazing amount of sex.

On Friday, when I got to the parking area by the path, there were already two cars there. I’d been anticipating this, but knowing it was only a few minutes away was different. I could feel my nipples against the fabric of my bra, stimulating them even more. 

I almost ran at first, but when I saw the rocks just before the cabin, I slowed down. My hands were trembling. It wasn’t fear, exactly. It was a nervous anticipation of the unknown. I wanted it. I wanted them to rip my clothes off and just take me, but it still made me nervous.

It would be the culmination of my vacation. I knew it and wanted it, but the unknown was terrifying me. It shouldn’t; I knew Blake wouldn’t hurt me, and I knew I’d love it afterward, but just but.

I walked up to the cabin fearfully. It was like Hansel and Gretel approaching the gingerbread house. I tentatively knocked on the door and waited. The door was opened by a man I’d never seen before. He was a big man—bigger than Blake—with graying hair but still virile-looking.

This is Billy; he’s going to—God, that’s the problem; I don’t know what he’s going to do. God, I want Blake.

"Um, is Blake here?” I almost whispered it.

“You’re Angela, Angel, right?” He answered me. 

"Right, Angela, that’s right.”

He waved me in.

When I walked in, I saw Blake in a chair, naked, waiting. What the hell did I walk into?

I looked at Billy, and he was approaching me. I started to turn when Billy took my arm and said, “I am not going to hurt you, Angel. Blake tells me you’re an angel—a fallen angel. You screw behind Curtis’s back? You’re going to screw me before you leave; you came here to screw me, and you will. You're going to submit to me, and enjoy it. I want you to enjoy what’s next. I want you to enjoy—more than enjoy—what we’re going to do today. Blake too. Angel, you've definitely fallen again."

I stood, immobile, just waiting. God, Blake knew what I wanted. He’s arranged for Billy to give it to me. Blake is more—way More. What is he going to do? Whatever it is, I want it. I’ll beg for it.

As soon as I thought about begging, I dropped to my knees in front of him, looking at the floor, and said, “Billy, I...“ I looked up at him and started over, saying, “Master, I’ll submit. Please.” (it wasn’t for nothing that I read porn.)

He took my arm, stood me up, and told me to stay there. He went to the table, where he had a large knife. He returned with it, slipped it under my blouse and bra, and ripped it through them, cutting my bra in half. I was feeling goosebumps as he did it

“Master, yes, dominate me; cut my clothes off. Master, I want you to use me for your pleasure.” I wanted him to do whatever he wanted. He took his knife and finished cutting my clothes off to the waist. I could hardly stand it. I looked at Blake and then back at Billy, and I let my blouse and bra fall to the floor. I stood motionless, waiting for him to finish with the rest of my clothes.

I was tensely waiting for him to finish. He reached over and cut my belt, then through the waist of my Jeans. They slipped down to my knees, and when I moved, they slipped to my ankles. Before he finished with my jeans, he cut my panties off, and I was standing there with just my jeans around my ankles.

I had to brace myself against Billy to step out of my now worthless jeans. When I was completely naked for Billy, I said, “You’re right, I’m a fallen Angel; now I want to be a fallen Angel for you, please. Put me on the bed, on the floor, against the wall, or outside. Just fuck me. I want to cheat on Less; I want More.” I was trembling with need.

He picked me up and tossed me onto the bed, where his hands took control of my tits. His hands were only the second hands to touch my tits since marriage. He slipped down so he could get to my pussy and he was licking me, putting his tongue inside my vagina, and then moved to my clit. I hadn't quite reached my orgasm when he moved, so he could slide his cock inside me. That was when Blake got on the bed by my head and offered me his cock.

Blake was fucking my mouth while Billy was fucking my pussy. It was awesome. I was writhing beneath them when I just exploded. I couldn’t tell who was using my tits when I started bucking as it hit. Suddenly, I was tasting Blake's cum. His cock was softening while Billy kept fucking.

I couldn’t tell how long it took for Billy to cum in me, but I loved every minute. When he came, I collapsed between my lovers.

I’m a fallen Angel, and I love it. I need Amanda to help me find lovers at home. I love Curtis, but he really is Less, and I need More.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments