Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventure In Paris

"Niall starts a new adventure"

49
8 Comments 8
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

“Nooooo!” Niall screamed. It was over. The Irish had played so well and didn’t give up. Even when they were in stoppage time, they’d pushed to get a try, but to no avail. So the All Blacks were going through to the semis.

Disappointed, but still pleased with their performance, Niall picked up his Kilkenny and staggered outside to get some fresh air. The pub had been packed with bodies, all watching the Ireland-New Zealand quarter-finals. It was hot and muggy inside, but stepping outside was a breath of fresh air as the cold Parisian air hit.

Niall sat down on a bench, cradling his half-drunken pint. People around were giving their commentaries, what went wrong, what could have been better. The usual stuff after a thrilling World Cup rugby match.

“It was a good game,” a Parisian lass piped up. “I was all for the Irish.” Niall lifted his head, to see a gorgeous, young woman in front of him. Black hair wrapped up in a bun on her head, with little wisps of hair trying to escape. A slim body, wrapped in a thick heavy coat, but not enough to hide the large, soft mounds underneath. Large, brown eyes looked back at him, eager to see if Niall was going to make conversation.

“Yeah, so near, yet so far,” he replied.

“I’m Léa,” she said, offering her hand for a shake.

“Niall. Enchanté”.

“Oh, you speak French?” she said with a broad, grinning smile.

It was a simple icebreaker, something to start the conversation flowing.

“Heh, I do. But you couldn’t guess that from one word though,” he laughed back.

“So, you live around here, or are you just a tourist?”

“Nah, I’ve been living here for the last 25-odd years. I think I’ve got a good grasp of the language now. Léa. Nice name. One of my cats is called Léa.”

“Thank you,” Léa laughed. “The name was popular in France at the end of the ’90s. So you can guess how old I am?”

“26?” Niall hazarded.

“Oh, t’es gentil!” Léa responded. “Actually I’m 29”.

“How old do you think I am?” Niall asked.

“Oooh, a loaded question. Early forties?”

“Actually, I’m 54”

Léa’s mouth dropped, “Non, c’est pas possible”.

Indeed, Niall didn’t look his age. One of the things he liked about himself was that he didn’t appear to age the same way his friends did. Okay, there was some grey hair, and the beard had flecks of grey too, but his skin was still smooth and unwrinkled. Niall was proud of his body. Not an ounce of excess fat, which was all down to a rigorous training and health regime. Aside from drinking occasionally, he didn’t smoke or vape.

“Oh, t’es gentil!” he laughed. “It’s nice to see that someone else thinks I still have some youthful qualities”.

Niall and Léa continued to chat, talking about everything from the upcoming games to living in Paris. Time passed and it became a conversation with friends who hadn’t seen each other for ages. Catching up.

“So where do you live?” Niall asked.

“Not far from here, I’ve just finished work at the Autruche. Just up the road. You know it?”

“I do. I’ve been past it a few times when I come into Paris to see customers”.

“Oh, you’ll need to come in. The food’s great and cheap. And no, I’m not on commission,” she said with a cheeky grin.

“I may just do that.”

The evening wore on and finally, the pub landlord came out to collect all the empties.

“Time please folks, some of us have beds to go to,” he stated, in a rough Irish brogue.

“Oh, là là,” said Léa, “I didn’t realise it was so late".

Niall looked down at his watch and saw the hour hand on the 2, the minute hand on the 30.

“Blimey, me neither. I’ve had a blast chatting with you.”

“I need to go. I have to open the restaurant tomorrow.”

“How are you getting back?”

“Bicycle.”

“No. You do know you shouldn’t be riding after those drinks?”

“Bof. I’ll be fine. I promise to stay in the cycle lanes and it’s not far anyway. What about you?”

“It’ll be an Uber for me.”

Léa and Niall both stood up.

“C’était un plaisir de faire ta connaissance,“ he says, “I’ll try to pop by the restaurant sometime.“

“I’ll look after you,” she said with another cheeky grin.

Léa leaned over to give Niall a customary kiss on each cheek. Niall responded, but added two more, “I always believe it’s four kisses,” he said whilst at the same time, taking in the scent of Léa's soft, warm perfume which she’d clearly put on after her shift in the restaurant.

People all around started to drift off. Léa went on her way, with a glance back at Niall. Niall watched, smiled and waited for Léa to unlock her bike, wheel it over to the cycle lane and ride off.

“Nice legs and bum too,” he remarked to himself, as he turned and wandered off in the opposite direction to find a good Uber spot.

-----

A few days later, Niall stepped off the Metro and made his way out of the station. He was tired after meeting with his customer and relieved the meeting had finished. He glanced down at his watch and saw it was just coming up to 2 p.m., whilst realising he’d not yet had lunch.

He pulled out his phone and opened up Google Maps to see what was in the area to eat.

"L’Autruche"

It popped up on Google Maps as being the closest restaurant to where Niall was. With a grin, he set off down the road, glancing at his phone to make sure he went the right way.

On arrival at the restaurant, he noticed a waitress. “Une table pour une personne s'il vous plaît,” he asked.

“Sorry, M'ssieur, we’re just closing up after lunch. You’re too late,” replied the young girl.

“Hey Nath, je m’en occupe. I know this guy,” piped up Léa, sticking her head through the serving hatch.

“Hi Niall, how are you doing? You do know you’re late? Lunch service has finished.”

“A coffee then?”

“I’m sure we can arrange that. Nathalie, je ferme la boutique,” said Léa, turning towards her colleague.

“Merci Léa. A ce soir,” says Nathalie, grabbing her coat from the rack. Nathalie walked out the door, and Léa locked up behind her.

“Come on then, you can have your coffee in my place. I live above the restaurant.”

Niall and Léa walked around the back and up the steep, narrow stairs to the small apartment above the restaurant. As Léa walked in front, Niall couldn’t help but notice Léa’s pert buttocks underneath her black waitress skirt.

“Sit yourself down,” she said, “I’ll make the coffee.”

Niall sat down on the sofa and looked around. It was a small, typical French apartment. High ceilings, but small. Léa had arranged the furniture in the best way possible, to give the impression of space.

EweliSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EweliSmitt

“Nice place,” he says.

Léa came back out of the kitchen with two small espresso cups.

“Thank you,” she replied, “the restaurant is my Uncle’s and he lets me live above. It means I don’t need to pay rent, but just the bills. Come on, I’ll give you the quick tour.”

Léa proceeded to walk around the apartment, “Salon, kitchen, bathroom, toilet and bedroom. Really not much to see, it’s quite compact.”

Niall noticed the bedroom still had space for a double bed, although space on either side was limited.

“It looks really nice. I love French style and you’ve done a wonderful job in making it a proper home.”

“I have to. Being above a restaurant all the time, means I need to make it my own. That’s why I get out and go to the pub after work, otherwise, I’d be in the same place all the time.”

Niall and Léa sit down on the sofa. “Er, I should tell you I’m married, as we’re alone,” he said.

“I sorta guessed that,” she replied, shaking her left hand in the air, to show she’d noticed his wedding band. “But I’m not bothered. I’ve just invited you here for fun.”

“Fun?”

“Yes, fun. You know what fun we could have. Friends with benefits type of fun.”

Léa leaned over and kissed Niall on the lips. Niall returned the kiss, tasting the strawberry flavour of Léa’s lip gloss.

“Come with me,” she said, grabbing him by the hand and pulling him off the sofa. She led him to the bathroom. “I need to freshen up after my shift, and you can wash my back.”

In the small bathroom, Léa unbuttoned and dropped her skirt and unbuttoned her blouse. Standing in front of Niall in her matching bra and panties, she said, “You can close your mouth, you know.”

Niall realised his jaw had dropped, seeing this beauty in front of him, nearly, but not quite naked. His cock started to strain through his trousers.

Léa leaned over and started to undress Niall. One by one, with long, manicured fingers, she undid the buttons on his shirt. As she pulled the shirt off him, she kissed his chest and ran her tongue over his nipples.

“I’ve always wanted an older man. I bet you’ve wanted to screw a younger woman again”.

“Oh y-y-yes,” Niall stuttered.

Léa moved closer and pushed her lips onto Niall’s. Her tongue greedily pushed into his mouth, as both her hands undid his belt. His trousers dropped to the floor, and Niall released himself from her embrace to pull his shoes and trousers off.

Léa giggled as she saw Niall in his boxers and socks. Niall, somewhat embarrassed, pulled his socks off.

He reached over to Léa again and pulled her into an embrace, the kissing getting hotter and harder. His cock pressed against Léa’s stomach as he reached around to release the catch on her bra. Léa reached back to drop the bra to the floor, as Niall took in the beauty of her breasts. With both hands, he cupped her breasts, whilst greedily taking Léa’s nipples in his mouth. With a slow downward motion, he ran his hands down her sides, hooking his fingers onto her panties. As he moved down, he pulled them down to see her shaven pussy. He planted a kiss on the front of her pussy as Léa stopped him, gently pulling his head back up.

“Shower first,” she said.

Niall stood up, and as he did, Léa moved her head over to kiss him again, artfully pulling his boxer shorts off as she did so.

Niall stepped out of his shorts as Léa took his hand and led him towards the shower. She flicked the tap and danced her hand underneath until the water warmed up. Once the temperature was right, she stepped into the shower and pulled Niall in with her.

The shower, being small and cramped, didn't give Niall and Léa much space to move as their bodies pressed against each other. Léa turned in the shower and squirted some shampoo onto her hands. As she lathered her hair, Niall’s cock pressed against the cleft in her bum. He reached his hands around her front and pressed himself harder against Léa, whilst cupping and massaging her breasts. His head bent down and he started to kiss her neck, savouring the taste of Léa, whilst the water ran down.

“Here. Gel,” said Léa.

She turned around to face him and squirted a copious amount of almond-scented gel into his hands, and Niall started to massage her body. He started on her neck and gently but firmly worked his way down her body.

“All over,” said Léa with a grin.

Niall moved his hands over her back, pressing his hard cock onto her mons pubis. Léa sighed with contentment. Niall smiled as he carried on his massage of her supple body. He moved his hands further down as he grabbed her buttocks. His finger slipped between the cleft of her buttocks, and he gently pressed on her anus. Léa moved back slightly, and his finger slipped in, causing Léa to gasp.

She started to groan and she moved, causing Niall’s finger to gently move back and forth in her rectum. Niall smiled and got the message, starting to fuck her arse with his finger. As he did this, Léa grabbed hold of his cock and squeezed. It’s now Niall’s turn to gasp at her grip and as he did, his finger slipped out.

Léa looked at him and grinned, “That was a lovely start”.

Then slowly, she started to kiss his chest, moving down. Niall groaned with pleasure as Léa kissed and sucked his body. As she knelt, she looked up with her brown eyes and smiled. Her tongue started to lick the head of his cock and she moved her tongue up and down his shaft. Then whilst still looking at Niall, she opened her mouth and lowered her mouth to his cock. Niall gasped again, as Léa started to move her head up and down his shaft. He leaned back against the wall of the shower, as Léa’s hands grabbed hold of his buttocks. Her fingers reached around, and she surprised Niall by slipping one of her long digits into his arse.

She started to move her finger back and forth in his arse, whilst bobbing her head down on his cock, swallowing it deeper.

Niall moaned as he felt her finger in his arse, rubbing against his prostate. Léa continued to bob her head up and down on his cock. Niall moaned and groaned with the sensation of her finger and the warmth of her mouth.

“I’m going to cum,” he managed to say.

Léa looked up and carried on. Niall felt the rush of an orgasm building up quickly, the pressure on his prostate building up the intensity.

Bam! Niall exploded in Léa’s mouth for what felt like an eternity. Léa held her head down, not moving, taking all the cum, letting Niall enjoy the pleasure as it created waves through his body. As the intensity of the orgasm subsided, Léa removed her mouth, still full of the warm, salty cream that Niall had just released, and she stood up. She started to kiss Niall, sharing his cream. Niall returned the kiss and hungrily ate his cum.

“Now I’ve set you up, let’s finish with our shower and continue in my room,” Léa said.

Published 
Written by Rosbif
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments