Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BDSM Stories

BDSM is convenient 4 letter abbreviation of 6 words - Bondage & Discipline (B&D) Domination & Submission (D&S) Sadism & Masochism (or Sadomasochism) (S&M).

Feel free to add your own story to our BDSM library, or if you would like to extend one of the existing bdsm stories, please feel free.

These are generally stories about control / submission between consensual adults.

Caught - Part Two

Hope has been caught by Ivy, where do the roommates go from here?

An awkward silence filled the room and I wasn't sure I could answer Ivy's question even if I weren't wearing the gag. She looked around the room, taking in the clamps on my nipples, the vibrator, the flickering, scented candles, and the key dangling from...

Goode Girl

Gracie agrees to give herself to one of the three men in her life

Gracie Goode was stirred out of a comfy sleep by the feeling of her covers being peeled off her body. The petite blonde opened her eyes to see her stepbrother, Chase, standing over her, smirking. His lustful eyes were wandering up and down her creamy skin...

A Girl's Gotta Do What a Girl's Gotta Do!

When she needs a little attention, she'll find a way to get it.

Hey, a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do, especially when she has that urge to be totally possessed by the man of her dreams. Omar had been ignoring me for weeks. Okay, he was really busy with work, but he promised to be my dominant and as such, he h...

Teaching Carol, Chapter 11

Carol chooses a special Halloween costume to please Jonathan

Halloween was always a big event on campus. The students competed with each other to come up with the most outrageous costumes and make-up, and the winners were selected at midnight during the rock 'n' roll costume ball in the Student Union basement. Caro...

The Pain Slut

A young girl discovers her addiction to pain with her boyfriend's father.

This is the story of how I discovered that I am a Pain Slut. My name is Chloe, and I had been dating Chris for about six months since the beginning of our freshman year of college. He was a great guy, and we did all the typical things that young couples d...

Tabitha

A true story of fantasy turned into reality on a business trip.

San Diego is a Navy town, and, like most military and many college towns, it has its share of strip clubs. I was there on a business trip, and I needed some R&R, so I browsed through the phone book. There’s a chain of clubs that, like some hotel groups, s...

First Meeting

How I met and played with a wannabe submissive from her POV.

Now what? I thought to myself. Am I really ready for this? Emotionally, there was no doubt. The way I instantly responded to his email offering to meet made that crystal clear. But the rational side of my brain had reservations. Despite my fantasies, whic...

Caught - Part One

Hope gets the chance to live out her fantasy of being restrained.

Tonight was the night. After months of planning and building the courage to get the supplies, I was ready to take my first attempt at self-bondage. Having spent the past few months researching by scouring the internet for self-bondage stories, I was more...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Treat Me Like A Whore

A young girl is willing to do absolutely anything to get an older man to degrade her and treat her like a whore.

Boys have wanted to fuck me since I was sixteen years old. They are drawn to my pretty face, my slim, petite body, and my firm c-cup breasts. I'm in college now, and I have had a few boyfriends. The sex has been okay, but not great. Because I am so tiny,...

Inadequate, Chapter 5

New experiences for me, strict training for Cathy.

The next morning, Saturday, after I had served breakfast - I was naked except for my cock cage - Rex put a collar around my neck and attached a leash. I had only been allowed a slice of dry toast. “You’ll thank me later,” Rex said, although I remained pre...

Room 369

"For the next hour you are, my dear Naomi. You. Are. My. Slut."

Naomi did her best to pay attention during the deathly dull induction. How much health and safety could there be for changing sheets and towels, emptying bins and replenishing the complimentary toiletries? At 23 I've been doing this for a few years now, N...

Score 12 12
2
1.2k Views 1.2k
6.9k words 6.9k words

My Master's Gift

The true story of a Saturday-night scene, told from my then-wife's POV.

I spent most of the Saturday after Thanksgiving doing domestic engineering. Robert's housekeeper was away for the long Holiday weekend, visiting her children, so I prepared and served breakfast for the two of us and then started going through the house wi...

Inadequate, Chapter 2

How far will I go with Rex to prove my devotion to his cock?

I met Rex at the door wearing Cathy’s panties, light blue this time, and a lacy shawl of hers that made me feel very soft and vulnerable. I know I looked ridiculous, not the least bit feminine, but it excited me to be seen as weak, unmanly, and sexually p...

Inadequate, Chapter 1

Feelings of inadequacy lead John down a path of sissification that can only end in degradation and servitude.

Okay, I admit it: I’m a lot happier now. Which just proves that I’m not a real man at all. My name is Gianna and I deserve to be treated like the domestic servant and sex slave I’ve become. I used to be John, husband and father, a respected member of the...