Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Butt Buddies (Probing Deeper)

"Will hottie husband and rosie cheeks pop their anal cherries?"

27
26 Comments 26
12.1k Views 12.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Super duper big thanks to the fabulous, and always creative, Carlos for writing the "probing" thoughts of hottie husband. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy reading as much as we enjoyed writing."

“What do we do now?” I ask smiling.

We are still bent over the bed, with our new toys in our respective asses.

“Well, we leave them in a while and then take them out. So, why don't we go watch some of the new Netflix series to pass the time,” he says, pulling me off the bed by the hand.

I grab my favorite soft blanket and follow his fine newly-stuffed ass to the couch. Our butt plugs are snug as a bug in a rug in their new homes. Hottie husband makes a mad grab for the remote (as usual) and finds our series, then hits pause.

“What did you pause it for?”

Instead of answering, he pulls me across his lap and yanks my lounge pants … that I had just pulled back up … back down.

“Hey, what …”

He interrupts me saying, “You have a spanking coming for your naughtiness in the bedroom.”

“It was an accident,” I pout, trying to protect my white bottom, which wants to stay white. “And my plug is in. It might hurt with that thing inside.”

“Well, you should have thought about that before you battle-rammed MY plug inside ME!” And with that, he brings his big hand down hard on my bottom. Smack!

“Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh my goodness, I felt it. I felt it move in my bottom,” I shriek, trying to determine if I like it or not.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

I grab his leg squealing, “Oh my God! That feels … really good … I think. I mean I feel it vibrate with each spank. Again! Again!”

I feel my nerve endings firing everywhere below my waist. I really can't adequately describe what this newfound sensation is doing to me.

“Honey, really? You are actually liking it?” he yells, not able to hide his disappointment.

“Yes, I guess I am,” I say smiling, wiggling my reddening bottom for more.

He surprises me by sliding his hand down my butt crack and pulling out my plug with a little pop. I jump a little on his lap at the sensation.

“Why did you do …”

Before I can finish, his hand comes down hard on my bottom causing me to yelp.

“My dear, if I decide to go farther with you, I need to know I can trust you to control those naughty impulses of yours. You could possibly tear me if you get another urge to just ram stuff in my ass. And this spanking is not supposed to be a pleasurable one. So, I will reinsert your plug, you were seemingly enjoying after I have given you cause to be more careful the next time you come near my ass.”

And with those words, he spanks my bottom good. I beg and plead and he ignores me. We even wrestle a little at one point as I try to lift my aching bottom off his lap. I, of course, win on beauty and intelligence, but he wins on pure brute strength. As I lie on the couch rubbing my stinging, crimson bottom, I decide to handle hottie husband’s ass play with a little more sensitivity in the future.

~~~

A couple of weeks go by with us plugging each other daily. We wear our plugs a little longer each day. According to our research, this is called, “Ass Training.” I giggle a lot when I think about this new adventure of ours. Of course, we feel very intimate and frisky with each other, experiencing these new things together.

And trust me, the research is fun. Even if you and your mate do not really want to try something else, just pick something new to research. Reading about new sexual kinks and looking at sexy pictures will fuel your erotic fires. You will deepen your bond from fantasizing together, even if you might not intend for those fantasies to come true.

Oh boy … hottie husband is really fretting about our next move. I believe I am ready for the next step – for him to fuck my tight little ass with his monstrous cock. However, he is struggling with the continuing exploration of his own ass, and he just has to have his say in the matter. 

~~~

See what I mean? She didn't miss a beat to sass me with that little comment, "I just had to have my say." My ass! Well, it'll be her ass! She's begging for another good hard spanking. I have no clue why I keep acting like it isn't one of my favorite things ever. She always tops it off with that smile. God, I love that smile!

I spanked her naughty ass good after she rammed that butt plug in my ass. As I enjoyed the sight of my delicate sexy wife flashing me that incredible smile, one word came to mind out of nowhere. Not just that, but it felt so random the word too - cumulative. I decided the both of us would enjoy how her spanking was going to cover everything that she had earned up to this point. As it turned out, I was correct, we loved it. There was no mistaking her wetness trickling down onto my lap, just as there was no misunderstanding as to the meaning of my diamond hard cock. I know she told you she pleaded with me to stop and tried to wrestle with me - bullshit! She loved every second of my hand on her perfect ass.

I entered our marriage ridge determined to give my all, never thinking "my all" meant "my ass". I made a commitment to this gorgeous, sassy, playful, amazing woman that I'd be completely honest with her and now I'm finding that to do that I have to be honest with myself first. There is no other way to fulfill my pledge to her. Honesty, however integral to a successful marriage, isn't the only consideration. If it were, this would be easy - just lay out the pros and cons then go from there.

My real frustration comes from the unknown. I use frustration as a euphemism to avoid the correct word and emotion - the one I don't want to face - FEAR. I can't avoid facing it. My fear will be on display to both of us, either in the hesitation I'm experiencing now or in actively ending this experience. She is the last person on Earth I want to disappoint. Will her view of me change if I don't follow through with the plundering of my ass? See, there is so much more to consider than the pleasure enhancement from my prostate stimulation. I guess that's one of the hallmarks of a good husband, placing what pleases me behind what's best for my marriage, ensuring our new family isn't damaged behind some non-essential thrill.

On the one hand, it could be a boost to our intimacy with no downside. On the other hand, could it lead to a change of heart? I have no doubt my baby loves me right now. I bet my life on it. But could something like this change that? There's more to marriage than love like commitment, respect ... respect. I kept coming back to that word thanks to my uncle, Chuck. Shortly before our marriage, he and I went camping for the first time in years. It seemed to come out of nowhere until he started telling me what he needed to say. He gave me some really good advice. That advice, in addition to the fact that I'd never drunk with my uncle before, stood out in my mind to the present day. Uncle Chuck said, 

"I couldn't let you get married without saying this to you no matter how hard it is to relive. Whatever liberties you allow yourselves, never ever lose respect for one another. If you find your wife acting independently of you where she wasn't before, then something changed in her heart as well. Look, listen, notice new things, shit, ask her point-blank, what's going on? Not timidly, but not like an asshole either. Just confidently tell her you've noticed a change in her demeanor or her habits or her clothing or whatever. Remember you're not begging her, and you're not interrogating her either. Be nice, but serious. And for fuck's sake, don't be doing something else like, fixing holes in drywall or changing the oil on the car or some shit! Give her your undivided attention and do so for two reasons.

First, it demonstrates respect on your part. It shows her she rates higher in priority than your to-do list. A woman ... all women ... love that shit. The whole world can wait on her if you have any say. Focus on her and not varnishing a fucking table. That's tangible proof of the respect you say you have for her.

Secondly, you're seeing her reaction, her attitude on the matter without time to think about it. If she's as concerned as you are, that's good. Just talk it over, but, if she gets annoyed at you or turns it around and starts blaming you or worse yet gets nervous, you're probably fucked. Ideally, you want to see to your marriage before it gets to that point. Women don't get nervous over a sincere question you've asked unless there's something to be nervous about. What you want to do is confirm mutual respect.

Love is all well and good, lovey-dovey and shit, but a marriage lives or dies on respect. I learned that the fucking hard way when your aunt divorced me. Before all that, I thought I had a great marriage and I thought I had nothing left to learn. Well, I learned a very hard lesson and I learned that lesson really well."

"I get it, Uncle Chuck, I'll be sure ... "

"Nobody gets it, kid! At least, not as clearly as they need to. You young kids, just as we did when we were your age, think love keeps a spouse faithful. Fuck no! You need RESPECT - a proper reverence for the mate and the oath you swore to keep. Don't pin your faith in love being all you need. The fucking Beatles were wrong, and I'm a fan. So I don't say that lightly." We both sat in silence for a minute, the only sound being the campfire before us and the critters of the night.

"Never heard you talk like this, Uncle. It's quite a bit to take in," was the only response I could come up with as the weight of his hard-earned wisdom sunk in. Seeing me at a loss for words, he put his hand on my shoulder.

"You are my brother's son and I love ya. I wanna look out for you, see you avoid what I didn't. It may surprise you to know just how obvious you two are. You clearly love each other, carefree and excited about your future. Are you two aware of the fact that when you're within an arm's distance of the other you almost always touch? You weren't, were you?" I shook my head as he continued.

Chubby__Goddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chubby__Goddess

"It's easy to see your love for one another and just as easy to believe that a love so strong can win against anything that comes against your marriage, but that ain't Love's job. Love works inside your relationship to bind you both together, to bring you closer and closer. That's what love does. Fear of fucking that off breeds reverence. Reverence is a very particular word, It means 'to respect with a tinge of awe', or at least that's what the dictionary claims. I looked that up as the dust from my failed marriage settled and I realized that neither one of us had respected the other for quite some time. Nothing I can say to you will guarantee success, but heed my sage advice and you minimize our outcome.

Bottom-line - a woman can cheat on a man she loves, but she will not cheat on a man she respects. Again, I'm not telling you what to do or what not to do, but whatever you end up doing maintain the respect for each other that is so easily seen by the rest of us."


It was great advice and I would follow it to the best of my ability, but what led a couple down the wrong road wasn't always clear. During our sex research, we'd read about some relationships going south. Some of those revealed couples blamed their experimentation for the failure of their relationships. The experimentation brought to light vast sexual differences within the couple. Then again, others seem to suffer no negative consequences, having gone past experimentation to lifelong alternate lifestyles. What easily breaks some marriages leaves others without a scratch. I guess I will do the only thing I feel is right. I will keep my eyes and ears open for trouble and continue enjoying our playtime with one another with honesty and respect.

~~~

So, do any of you understand my husband’s feelings? Relate maybe? You know, I love him more than the air I breathe and don’t want him to do something he will regret later or possibly hold against me. But, it would make me feel incredibly special to take him to a place he hasn’t been before sexually. Do you see the dilemma? We will have to see what happens and I hope our relationship will continue to blossom regardless of his decision. And it is his decision, mind you. I won’t pressure him in this deeper probe.

So here we are again, lying on our bed, ready to take this ass play further. We have decided the time is right. The excitement of the unknown fuels our fire, and our kissing is more intense now. His mouth presses harder than usual against mine as the excitement of this new sexual adventure builds. There is no beating the adrenaline rush of first times! My stomach flutters in crazy anticipation of what's to come.

"I need you really wet, baby," he says, "Really turned on. And I need to see the expressions on your beautiful face."

And with those words, he turns me on the bed to face our dresser mirror. We are both extended upright on our knees with his body behind mine. I watch in the mirror as his lips kiss my neck and his hands find my breasts. 

"Keep watching," he instructs. "Look how I crave your beautiful body."

"Your breasts are mine." 

His fingers squeeze my pink hardened nipples causing me to squeal. 

"Your pussy is mine."

His hands slide down my tummy to my mound, slipping to my wetness below. Oh, my God! Hottie husband knows how to work my pussy. One hand circles my clit, while his other fingers my pussy. He knows where my special spot is inside and quickly find it. Oh, my God, this feels good! I love watching his face while he pleasures me - somewhat smirking, always smiling. He knows he is good - cocky man! All my nerves fire in between my legs, as I struggle to stay upright. You know the feeling - that spring tightening in your lower tummy, your ass clenching, hips thrusting. My squeals reach a higher-pitch as I am nearing my peak. 

"And now your ass will be mine."

And with those words he pushes me forward on my hands and knees, sliding one hand down my bottom crack to my tight little hole.

One of his hands reaches around to rub my clit again, while his other smears my leaking juices down to my puckered little hole. Slowly his finger massages its way inside my ass. The butt plug use has prepared me and I feel no pain. Actually, my ass seeks more from him. 

"Give me your eyes," he whispers.

I look up and my eyes meet him in the mirror. My body aches and begs for its sweet release as he gently presses his manhood into my awaiting rosebud. He pushes then retracts, pushes then retracts. I am getting close to cumming from his clit rubs and he sees my face wrinkling up, as my orgasm builds. Then, I cum. Fuck! Oh, fuck! As my legs shake, he pushes his cock all the way inside my ass. Oh! My God! There is an initial sting but as my orgasmic waves rock my pussy, he moves his cock in and out my ass and the feeling is incredible! Fucking incredible! I am continually cumming, feeling electric shocks spiraling throughout my whole body. 

"You okay, baby?" he asks with ragged breath as his fucking continues.

I smile at him in the mirror and nod. These sensations render me unable to speak at the moment. There is no end to my orgasm. As he fucks my ass, the waves continue with my legs shaking uncontrollably. Undecipherably sounds come out my mouth as I struggle to keep my eyes on hottie husband. He smiles at me, knowing what he is doing to me - the unmeasurable pleasure he gives me. 

Finally ... finally ... my shaking stops and I collapse my head on the bed, panting ... and crying. Yes, crying. No clue why, but tears pour out my eyes. Not from pain, but from the extreme whole-body sensations I just experienced. He pulls out of my ass and lays beside me, curling me into his body, stroking my hair, and kissing my tears. We lie entwined forever, whispering about this new experience, sharing our feelings for each other, and kissing. 

I am the first to move and get the dildo and lube from the nightstand. He can't hide his hesitation on his face.

Sitting up beside him, I ask, "What do you think, honey? Do you want to try it?"

I see his jaw tighten and he doesn't answer, so I reassure him, "I love and respect you, either way, honey. And thank you for what you just did for me. I would just like to make you feel good too if you want to try."

He takes the dildo from my hand and holds it for a minute, seemingly studying it, before handing it back to me. Then, he raises his legs to where his knees are bent and his feet are flat on the bed - his cue to proceed. 

I lovingly bend to kiss him and then take my place down in front of his bent knees. He seems to want to stay on his back and I prefer this as well so I can watch his face. I almost tear up seeing him put himself in this vulnerable position. He is showing his trust in me. God, I love this man. After lubing my finger, I slide it down to his clenched asshole and patiently work him until he relaxes to my touch. Leaning forward, I lick his semi-hard shaft until it grows beneath my tongue. Engulfing his cock with my warm, wet mouth makes him hard as steel. He is ready. After withdrawing my mouth from his cock, I lube the dildo and gently probe around his tight opening, just pushing in the tip. 

"Look at me, baby," I say and his eyes meet mine. His groans begin as I little-by-little push the dildo inside his ass.

I take a page from his playbook and slowly, sensually massage his stiff cock to distract from what is happening to his asshole. His eyes close again, with his moans relaying his pleasure. My stroking quickens now to mask what might be initial pain as I push the dildo all the way into its snug new space. His blue-gray eyes had been closed, but suddenly fly open, with a wildness to them. I swear they turn black at this moment. Our eyes lock and there is such a strengthened intimate connection between us. 

~~~

Out of respect for hottie husband's feelings, the rest of our story needs to remain just between me and him. I hope you understand. But, trust me – it was a night neither of us will ever forget. I need to reaffirm we didn't just dive into ass play. We took our time - discussing, preparing, building. And do not follow my bad example and think it is funny to ram something haphazardly into someone's ass. I deserved the hard spanking he gave me. But, don't tell him I enjoyed the spanking, even though I acted like I didn't. 

So, the moral of this story is to keep learning, discovering, and exploring new things with your mate.

It is hard to grow standing still.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments