Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Hotel - Olivia Gets Opened Up (Part Five)

"Olivia gets opened up in various ways, some more satisfying than others..."

68
29 Comments 29
9.8k Views 9.8k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"Olivia's encounters at Hot Wife Hotel can be hit or miss, just like in real life. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But she's always game to try new things. Hubby, Steve, is one lucky guy!"

Olivia spent a few moments Sunday evening checking her Hot Wife Hotel messages and schedule for Monday and Wednesday. There was a message from Marilyn thanking her for adding the second day to her week, a message from Adam that said he was looking forward to Wednesday’s anal session, and a message from a potential new client.

Hello Olivia,

I am writing because I wondered if you ever meet with couples.

Let me know if that is something that you’d be interested in.

Thanks,

Michael

She checked with Marilyn if that was something allowed and discovered there were no rules against it. Then she asked Steve what he thought, and he said, “That’s hot.”

So, she sent a message back.

Hi Michael,

I would be interested to hear what you have in mind. I have no problem meeting with a couple as long as I know ahead of time what the expectations are. Also, as a reminder, my husband does observe all of my sessions.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Olivia

Before she went to bed, she checked her messages one more time.

Olivia,

My wife and I would like to, for lack of a better phrase, play doctor with you. We’d like to book two hours of your time. We will bring our own medical bag and promise if there is something that we suggest that you don’t like, we can skip it and move on to other activities. Her name is Helen and she is bisexual. She would expect to have sex with you as well as play with you. Is that something you are comfortable with? You don’t list sexual preference in your profile.

Michael

Olivia winced. When she applied to Hot Wife Hotel, she pictured herself just having sex with other men. Regular sex, anal sex, and oral sex. But she had experienced things she hadn’t considered, and most of them had turned out pretty well. She hesitated for a moment, but then agreed.

Michael,

Go ahead and book the appointment. I’m not experienced in medical fetish play, but I am willing to give it a try. I do have experience with women, so sex with Helen will be absolutely fine. Will I be having sex with you as well?

Olivia

She didn’t have to wait long for his reply.

Yes

Olivia shivered a little. So much power in one little word.

She checked the rest of her messages and schedule, then decided to call it a night.

When she climbed into bed, Steve asked her, “So, anything exciting in your schedule this week?”

“Well it turns out the couple who have booked 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. tomorrow want to play doctor with me,” she said as she snuggled up next to him.

“Play doctor? Like medical fetish stuff?” Steve inquired.

“Yes, I think so. They are bringing their own medical bag,” Liv laughed.

“Are you okay with that?” he asked.

“Well, yes. I don’t have a medical bag,” she teased.

“Very funny, Liv. I should spank your sassy little ass,” Steve joked. “You know what I mean.”

“Well, Michael, the guy who wrote to me, said if I am not into it, they would switch gears and just do whatever I want. So, I don’t know. I thought I would give it a try. I mean, I’ve discovered that when it’s done well, I enjoy being spanked. And I refreshed my memory on how much fun sex with women can be. So, it can’t hurt to broaden our horizons a little. Besides, we both know you will enjoy watching my body being invaded, no matter how it’s done.”

Steve grinned, “You’re not wrong.”

Olivia’s first client of the day on Monday was your standard fuck. Just a man with a hard cock who wanted to pump it into a woman who would encourage him as opposed to acting like it was a chore. She was happy to accommodate him as his cock, while not exceptionally long, was nice and thick.

After he left, Steve came out from his observation area to give her a quick kiss. “I don’t think I have properly thanked you for joining Hot Wife Hotel. You make me so happy and so fucking hard, baby!”

Olivia smiled, “Well, I am having a great time as well. So, I should be thanking you too!” Then she went to shower before her next appointment, which wasn’t until 2:00 p.m.

Steve had a few work emails to take care of, so Liv spent the extra time looking up medical fetish porn. What she saw made her question her decision to agree to the session with Michael and Helen. She wondered if it would be rude to ask for some clarification. She decided she’d rather ask ahead of time rather than risk the session becoming awkward if she was uncomfortable with whatever they had in mind. So, she wrote him a quick email.

Hi Michael,

I hope you’re not offended, but I’d really appreciate more details on what your idea of medical fetish is. I would feel a lot better if I knew ahead of time what you were looking for.

Thanks,

Liv

She checked the time and figured she should start getting ready for her 2:00 session. His name was Daryl and he was in town on business. He just wanted a good hard fuck before getting on an airplane to go home.

Steve was back in his voyeur area when Olivia answered the door. Daryl stood there, all six and a half feet of gorgeous black man with a sexy smile.

“Come on in,” she said in a sultry voice. “I’ve been waiting for you.”

Steve’s cock was instantly hard as Daryl put his hands on Olivia. He wondered if he should have asked to be in the room, but for now he figured it was too late for that and he would just need to stay put and watch from where he was.

“Your picture on the website is lovely, but it doesn’t do you justice,” Daryl said. “You are absolutely beautiful!”

Olivia blushed, “Flattery will get you everywhere.”

“Will it? Will it get my big, black cock in your sweet white pussy?” Daryl asked right before he undid the sash of her robe.

She smiled coyly, “Yes, it most certainly will.”

Liv let the robe fall off her shoulders and onto the floor. Daryl ran his hands over her shoulders and landed on her creamy white breasts.

Steve watched as he pulled his cock out and started stroking. Fuck, this was so hot! The contrast of his dark hands on her fair skin had his own shaft hard as a rock.

When he looked up again, Liv was on her back with her legs up over Daryl’s shoulders, his large, stiff rod plunging in her tight, wet hole. His dick was big, but Olivia seemed to be taking it despite its length and girth. It opened her up like never before and she enjoyed the pressure of being so completely filled up.

“God, yes, fuck my needy little cunt,” she cried out.

“Mmm, that’s what I like to hear. Keep begging for me to stretch that pussy open all the way,” he urged.

She was moaning and pleading for Daryl to fuck her harder. He didn’t disappoint her as he picked up the pace and started pumping into her, which sent her right over the edge. Her orgasm came in several waves, until she begged for mercy.

Then he flipped her over, so her ass was in the air and pumped into her juicy cunt from behind. She came again and the feeling of her pussy clamping down on his big cock triggered his orgasm.

“My turn to cum now, baby and I’m going to cum deep in your married, white pussy!” Daryl cried out. He shot his load, rope after sticky rope, inside her juicy cunt, as she came one more time, her sweet cream mixing with his.

Steve’s semen erupted like a volcano and covered his stomach.

Daryl pulled out of Liv, and Steve watched while cum ran out of his wife’s well-used pussy. She stood up and a white stream trickled down the inside of her leg. “Fuck, baby, you look so hot with my cum running down your inner thigh! I hate to run off so quickly, but I’ve got a plane to catch. I will be in town again in three weeks and would love to book another appointment if you’re interested.”

Olivia nearly purred, “Oh, I am definitely interested.”

Daryl gave her a playful swat on the ass as he left, “Glad to hear, see you soon.”

Steve came into the room and said, “Holy shit, baby! How did that huge cock feel inside you?”

Olivia grinned, “It felt wicked! I don’t think I’d want a cock that size in me every day, but it was something every girl should experience. I’m glad he’s coming back, but also relieved that it’ll be three weeks until he does!”

“Would you like me to wash your back in the shower?” Steve asked.

“Just my back?” Liv asked as she batted her eyelashes.

“Well, I could be talked into washing your front too, if you’re a good girl,” he joked.

“I just fucked a big, black cock for you, Steve. So, I think I’ve been better than good!” she teased back.

Once they were showered, Liv put her black silk robe back on and checked her messages and schedule. There was a new message from Michael.

Hi Olivia,

We can go hardcore, with an enema, catheter play, and injections of saline in your labia. Or we can keep it light and simple, with a vaginal exam, a rectal exam, and a check of your nipples. Either way, Helen will want our patient to perform oral sex on her while I fuck your pussy.

If you’re interested, there is a middle of the road scene we enjoy that involves a pussy pump. We will bring it all just in case.

Looking forward to examining you soon,

Michael

Olivia felt her entire body flush with heat. She doubted very much that she was ready for something as kinky as the hardcore activities that he described. But she was aroused at the thought of being probed and was fascinated by the idea of trying out a pussy pump. She slid a finger inside her slick labia to find the wet heat Michael’s email had caused. It felt titillating to try something new and exciting. She decided not to share the details with Steve. But she would suggest that he watch in the room for that session. She wanted him to get an up-close look at his Hot Wife being examined and played with. She let Michael know that she’d prefer to keep it light to begin with.

“Hey, Steve, I’d like it if you watch from inside the room while Dr. Michael and Nurse Helen probe and play with me, if that’s okay with you,” Liv mentioned casually.

Steve grinned, “My pleasure! I kind of wished I’d had a closer view of your sweet pink folds being parted by Daryl’s dark shaft. So, was it as hot as it looked?”

Liv raised an eyebrow, “It didn’t suck. I just wish he would have taken more time. Maybe when he comes back into town, he can spend more time letting me see if I can take that into my throat or not.”

They had a light meal, and each took care of some emails. Then, as the appointment time grew closer, Steve gave her a quick kiss and let her finish getting ready for her medical exam session.

At 6:00 pm, Helen arrived and asked Olivia to take off her robe and put on the medical gown. “My name is Nurse Helen. Doctor Michael and I are going to take very good care of you today,” the sexy blonde said in a breathy voice. Olivia tried not to roll her eyes, as it seemed a little over the top to her. But she had agreed to play along until something overtly challenged her comfort zone.

“Your husband can wait in the waiting room,” Helen said.

Olivia was about to argue when Steve spoke up, “No, I will be here in the room, but I will stay out of your way.”

Helen looked annoyed but said, “Very well, let’s get you prepped for the doctor, Olivia.” A quick look at Steve told Liv that this was feeling awkward. She wished Michael would arrive soon, as she felt their correspondence had established a bit of rapport. She hoped, at the very least, he would smooth things over with his bedside manner. That phrase in her head made her smile and, as soon as Steve saw her do so, he began to relax.

Helen opened up a portable exam table and attached stirrups. She motioned for Olivia to get on the table and open her hospital gown. She helped Olivia scoot down in the table and secured her legs in the stirrups exposing her glistening bare pussy.

“My, for someone who gives off such an air of reluctance, you seem to be quite aroused,” Helen said.

Just then, Michael knocked on the door and then let himself in. “Well, here she is! Hello, Olivia, it’s good to meet you in person!”

Olivia smiled and shook the hand that Michael held out. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, “Helen takes the role-playing part very seriously. If, at any time, you are not enjoying the scene, please speak up. You’ve done us a great favor by allowing us to push the envelope a bit here. You see, it’s not easy finding someone interested in this type of sexual activity.”

SinFullTitsDD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFullTitsDD

“Her husband insists on staying in the room,” Helen said, frowning.

“Well, of course!” Michael said warmly. “We are about to perform some sensitive procedures on his wife, and he doesn’t know us. He just wants to keep her safe. If we had started with a consultation, like I suggested, I’m certain they both would be more at ease. However, since you already have Olivia spread open and lubed, we will go ahead and get started with him observing.” He gave Helen a look of admonishment.

“I didn’t apply lube yet, doctor,” she said, determined to stay in character. “She apparently suffers from an overactive libido.”

Michael smiled, “Well, we can take care of that.”

Olivia smiled back and played along, “Thank you, doctor.”

Donning surgical gloves, Michael slid two fingers into her pussy and pressed on her abdomen, “You’ve had sex recently, yet your vagina is still very tight.” He moved his fingers around and found her G-spot and stimulated it causing her to moan.

“You’re very wet, Olivia,” Michael said. “But I’m going to use some lubricant anyway before Helen inserts the speculum inside you so I can examine your cervix.

Steve wasn’t sure why this was arousing to watch, but he felt his bulge growing as he watched his wife examined.

Michael spread a healthy amount of lubricant on and in her already dripping hole. Then Helen inserted the cold speculum and opened up Olivia’s pussy extra wide for Michael. As he took a penlight and shined it inside her, Liv trembled a little. Not knowing exactly what he was going to do next was both unnerving and titillating at the same time.

“Do you want the numbing cream for her cervix, doctor?” Helen said with a bit of a snarky tone.

Michael shook his head. Clearly his wife was having one of her jealous fits because of Olivia’s gorgeous figure and his not-so-secret lust for redheads. And the look in Olivia’s eyes suggested they were teetering close to the line of her comfort zone.

“No,” he said. “Everything looks fine here. Hand me the lubricant for her anus and remove this device from her vagina please.”

Olivia let go of the breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding despite the fact that Helen was less than gentle removing the metal from her pussy. Michael spread copious amounts of lube on her asshole and plunged a thumb inside her. Olivia watched the look on Michael’s face and saw pure, unadulterated lust. She felt her own desire growing and decided to allow herself to relax and go with the flow.

For the next hour or so, they poked, prodded, and inserted a multitude of things. Liv experienced being opened up and filled up more than ever before. She was extremely aroused and almost came a few times while they were playing with her.

Helen started playing with Olivia’s nipples, rolling them, and twisting them, before she abruptly announced, “Doctor, I’m ready for our patient to show her gratitude.”

Michael removed Helen’s cute little sexy nurse dress and lifted her up, so she straddled Olivia’s face.

“Eat my cunt, you slutty little whore!” Helen said as she lowered her juicy pussy to Liv’s mouth.

While she licked and sucked Helen’s clit, Olivia felt Michael’s cock enter her. He grabbed hold of her legs and pumped into her while Helen started grinding on Liv’s face. It didn’t take long for the doctor and nurse duo to climax. They seemed oblivious to the fact that Olivia didn’t quite get there and moved aside to put themselves back together. Michael helped her off the exam table and without saying much else, they packed up and were gone.

“So much potential and yet rather unsatisfying,” Olivia sighed. “I mean, at first it seemed like it was about to go down a weird path, then I was actually enjoying their little game. But when Michael indicated earlier that I would be having sex with both of them, he neglected to tell me that they didn’t care if I came or not.”

Steve wrapped Olivia in her robe and drew her into his arms. “I’m sorry baby,” he said. “I’m sure I can fix that. Are you done for the day?”

“Let me check my schedule,” she answered. “If I don’t have anything else scheduled, I will block out the rest of my day. That last session left me with an odd feeling, and not just because I didn’t have an orgasm.”

She checked quickly and saw that no additional appointments had been made, so she blocked it out and smiled wickedly at Steve, “Wanna fuck your own wife at Hot Wife Hotel?”

Before Steve could answer, there was a knock at the door. Olivia was surprised to see Michael standing there, minus Helen.

“May I come in?” Michael asked. “I feel like I owe you an explanation for why we left so abruptly.”

Olivia was mildly annoyed, “You really don’t owe me anything. I have all different kinds of clients and their wants and needs vary greatly. But, if I’m being honest, that really wasn’t my thing. So, if you wish to book future sessions with medical play, you’d be better off trying Amelia or Susan. They are more into that thing and would do a much better job at…”

Michael interrupted, “Please, I would like to come in just for a few moments. I’d really like to explain.”

Olivia looked over at Steve, who nodded, and then let Michael in.

“Thank you, would you mind if I sat on the couch?” he asked politely.

“No, that’s fine,” she answered as she and Steve both sat in chairs.

“First of all, I apologize for being late. I got caught in traffic and I texted Helen, asking her to wait for me. So, I was disappointed to see that she had gone ahead and started without me. I like to start sessions like that with a doctor-patient consult, role-play of course. It just gives everyone a chance to feel more comfortable. Then, as I’m sure you noticed, Helen had a rather bitchy attitude. Apparently, I failed to tell her you were a redhead. She gets extremely jealous when I want to play with redheads. I feel very badly that the whole session went so poorly, compared to how things usually go. So, I came back to apologize and see if you’d be willing to give this another try at a later date,” Michael said.

It all sounded reasonable to Steve, who had really enjoyed watching them play with Olivia, but he knew the decision needed to be hers.

She was quiet for a moment, then she decided it was best to be blunt, “Here’s the thing, Michael. The main purpose of my being a hot wife here at Hot Wife Hotel is for my husband to watch other men fuck me. Yes, I have enjoyed some other activities as opportunities have come along, and some of those have been quite pleasurable. I was very aroused by your emails today and was willing to try something new. But, from the moment Helen walked it, it just felt awkward. The hour or so that you played with me was very stimulating. Then before I knew it, I was eating her pussy and your dick was in me. Not much of a segue, but I am unfamiliar with this type of role-play, so I played along. Then you both came, and you were done. I was left bewildered and, if I am being honest, disappointed. So, while I appreciate your apology, and I did enjoy parts of the session, it’s not something I am looking to repeat.”

Michael looked disappointed. “What if I took care of you now?” he offered.

Olivia took a deep breath and said, “That would have been a lovely offer had it come before you and Helen bolted out of here. But I’m done for the day and my husband has already offered to take care of me now.” She emphasized the words to let him know that it was an offer of too little, too late.

“I think you need to go deal with your jealous wife and let me finish what you started with mine,” Steve said as he showed Michael to the door.

Michael nodded and left.

“Can you believe that guy?” Olivia asked, annoyed with the whole situation.

Steve put his arms around Liv. “Hey, you tried something new and it wasn’t totally a bust,” he said as he nibbled her earlobe. “I mean, your pussy is drenched, and my cock is hard, so let’s just chalk that up to some really long and intense foreplay.”

Steve led Olivia to the bed, “Now then,” he said seductively, “I understand the previous doctor was unable to cure your arousal issue. I’m so glad you came to see me. You see, I’m a specialist in this field.”

Olivia tilted her head and looked at Steve playfully, “Oh? Is that so? Well then, shall I lay down and spread my legs for you, Doctor Steve?”

“Nope, my techniques are a little different. Get on your hands and knees,” he directed.

She smiled and said, “Well, if you say so.”

“I say so,” Steve said, never taking his eyes off her, “What’s more, I guarantee results. So, if you will just follow doctor’s orders here, I promise you will not be disappointed.”

Olivia felt a tingle run down her spine. She knew he wouldn’t disappoint her. He knew her body like no one else. She couldn’t deny that she enjoyed the sexual pleasures that being a hot wife provided. But she knew that if it wasn’t for the fact that sex with others made Steve so excited, she’d be just as happy being monogamous. He knew exactly how and where she liked to be touched, the perfect amount of pressure as he pinched her nipples, and precisely how hard and how frequently she liked her ass slapped while fucking her doggy-style. So, it didn’t bother her at all that he was the one about to rock her world.

Steve climbed onto the bed behind her and said, “I think, perhaps, the other doctor did not have the right tool. I believe I can solve that problem with the right equipment and the correct procedure.”

Olivia gave him a sexy little smirk and said, “I have great faith in you, Doctor Steve.”

As Steve entered her slowly, he heard her moan. He loved hearing that sound. He loved nothing more than making her feel good. He grabbed onto her hips and decided what she really needed was a good, hard fuck. No more teasing, as she’d already had plenty of that. Just a delightful pounding that would make her come hard. He picked up the pace and listened to her breath become ragged as her body quivered under him.

“You like how I fuck your little pussy, don’t you, baby?” he asked as he pumped his hard shaft into her dripping hole without mercy.

“YES! FUCK, YES!” she cried out. “God yes, Steve! No one fucks me the way you do!”

He felt his own orgasm closing in on him but worked feverishly to get her there first. He reached down and toyed with her clit until he felt her body tense up. As she arched her back right before riding the crest of that wave, he felt his balls tighten and he cried out, “Take my cock, my little slut!”

They came together, as they often did, both panting with hearts beating wildly. Then, they collapsed on the bed together and lay quietly for a few moments.

Olivia spoke first, “That was incredible! God, baby, no one makes my body feel as good as you do.”

Steve smiled, “I love knowing that. And I know that you do this hot wife stuff for me, but I hope you know that you don’t have to, LIvvy. I enjoy watching others play with you, knowing that you’re mine. But please don’t feel like you can’t stop whenever you are feeling like this isn’t satisfying for you.”

Olivia looked into his eyes and said, “I enjoy being a hot wife for you. And yes, sometimes there are sessions that will be less thrilling than others. However, there have been some very satisfying appointments as well. And, let’s face it, no one is ever going to measure up to you. But that doesn’t mean I’m not having fun. And, at the end of the day, I always know that you know how to please me and make me feel amazing. So, no worries. I am happy to keep this up for as long as it appeals to both of us.”

Steve grinned, “God, I am so lucky to have you as my wife! And I promise you, Wednesday will be better.”

Olivia furrowed her brow in question, “How do you know that?”

Steve chuckled, “Because you have an appointment with Ray, and he seems to be pretty good at finding what makes you tick.”

She laughed, “Well, you’re not wrong. Let’s clean up and go home. I’m ready for some wine and some being lazy together.”

“Well, since you appear to be cured, that sounds like a plan,” he agreed.

Before they headed home, Olivia checked her account and saw a message from Daryl.

Hey Red,

I sure enjoyed opening up your pussy. Hope you had as much fun as I did! Can’t wait to try your ass, if you’re game. Or maybe that pretty little mouth of yours.

You’ve got three weeks to rest up, baby.

Daryl

Olivia smiled and wrote back.

I can’t wait!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments