Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voyeur Stories

Voyeurism is the practice whereby an individual derives sexual pleasure from observing other people.

Voyeurs are the opposite of exhibitionists who like to be watched rather than like watching.

Only One Bed, Part 9: Emma Watches Liam

Emma catches an eyeful of Liam’s private time in the shower.

Everyone but Nolan had been a bit slow to wake up that morning. The blonde surfer had emerged from the bathroom rubbing his hair dry, announced that the surf was up, and they should all get out of bed. When no one moved, he’d laughed, called them all “blu...

When Wishes Come True - Part 4

BF asks reluctant GF to fuck his friend as he watches - continued

Smiling wickedly, Alicia slowly pushed herself back up. Her eyes never left Eric's until she sat up and pushed her hair back from her face and shoulders. Sitting straight, her large, heavy tits displayed proudly, Alicia kept her eyes on her boyfriend's fr...

When Wishes Come True - Part 3

BF asks reluctant GF to fuck his friend as he watches - continued

Catching the piece of clothing that had moments before been concealing this gorgeous body, Eric stared openly as Alicia stood in front of him a moment. She watched him with a sly smile, topless except for her white lace bra in front of her boyfriend who w...

When Wishes Come True - Part 2

BF asks reluctant GF to fuck his friend as he watches - continued

And so, the night went on, and although it was not the night in alone with her boyfriend she had planned, it was still a lot of fun. More stories unfolded, most of them designed to embarrass or jest with one or more of the others, such as the one Nick tol...

A Vicarious Desire - Part 1

A shy woman watches her neighbor, only to find she's being watched in return.

I knew it was wrong to watch him. But while alone in my room at night, I found myself sitting in the darkness and gazing at his house. He kept the windows wide open, as if inviting my stare, and I had a perfect view of his illuminated bedroom. My new neig...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Aroused Observations

A woman's bus ride takes an unexpectedly sensual turn, igniting her desires and inner fantasies.

Amanda had planned to meet Jen, a long-time friend, in town later that afternoon. She showered and changed into a new pair of skinny jeans (these were VERY figure-hugging, especially around her buttocks) and a black t-shirt. Putting on some makeup, Amanda...

Only One Bed, Part 1

Forced to share a room, Emma secretly watches Nolan.

Emma lowered her headphones as her dad parked the rental car. Sunlight gleamed on the ocean behind the hotel. She opened the door and took a deep breath of humid, tropical air as she gathered her things. “Wow,” her dad enthused, “smell that air!” “It’s go...

Lady Windermere's Fan, Part One

A story about a good woman with a voracious sexual appetite

England, 2024. Does a man have to have an erection to enjoy sex? To be more specific, does a man need a hard-on to enjoy his wife getting screwed by another? Sexuality, eroticism, and desire are important for all of us, but is there a difference between s...