Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack and Angie Part Three

"Angie breaks me down and we cross the line. By a mile."

80
17 Comments 17
5.0k Views 5.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Be sure to read parts one and two first, so you know what's going on."

We drank and danced until the last call. It was nearly two in the morning. Jack drove us home - not a smart idea, I know.

"I'll sit in the back with Duncan. Jack, you can be our chauffeur," Angie said as we approached the car.

"No hanky panky back there," Jack said once we were all in the car. I didn't know whether that was a green light or red.

"That's no fun," Angie complained. Again, I didn't know whether it was a joke or for real.

"Fine, go ahead," Jack said.

It was still tripping me out that Jack wanted me to mess around with his wife. To be safe, I didn't reply or make any moves.

"I might just have to kiss him a little bit," Angie said.

I looked out the window as we started home, back to Jack and Angie's house. I was fairly drunk but still worried.

"You should feel his cock," Jack shouted back from the driver's seat. "Duncan, can my wife feel your cock?"

Jack was drunk. "You're drunk," I shouted back to Jack.

"You could be right," Jack laughed.

"Could be?" Angie said. "Definitely! Jack, maybe you shouldn't be driving."

"I'm okay," Jack replied.

"We can get a cab Jack," I said.

"I swear," Jack insisted. "I would if I wasn't okay to drive."

I still wasn't sure, but I let it go.

We had about a twenty-minute ride home. The first five minutes or so were pretty quiet. But, Angie rested her hand on my leg and ran her nails up and down, getting closer and closer to my inner thigh and crotch area until her fingers were within an inch of contact with my cock. It was driving me wild - it made me dizzy and light-headed. I started getting hard.

I shifted around in the car seat, adjusting as my erection grew. Angie didn't take long to figure out what was happening. I was about a quarter erect and Angie located my cock growing against my left pant leg. Neither of us said a thing - the car was totally silent as Angie felt me out the rest of the way home.

I became so turned on that just a few minutes before we arrived home, I reached up her skirt and felt her over her panties. Angie spread her legs a little to help me reach her. I bolted to the bathroom as soon as we got back to the house to let my hard-on die down.

When I returned to the living room, Angie was on the couch.

"Jack's making Mojitos," Angie said. "I think he's hoping you and I will, you know."

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "I don't feel comfortable about that, to be honest. Not with Jack watching anyway."

"I totally understand," Angie said. "What if he didn't watch, hypothetically?"

"If he didn't watch?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe if he was cool with it."

"Got it, okay," Angie replied. "Don't worry. I'll tell him to chill out about it."

Angie went into the kitchen with Jack. Whatever she told him in there was effective because Jack didn't bring up anything about Angie and me doing stuff.

We didn't stay up too much longer - I didn't even finish my drink. I was tired.

About fifteen minutes later, when I was nearly asleep, I heard a knock on the door. The knock was so soft I wasn't completely sure if it was a knock, so I sat up and listened. After a bit of a pause, I heard the knocking again, so I got up and opened the door. Angie was there in her nightgown. Her breasts were poking out through the semi-see-through fabric, her hair was down, and we both froze for a moment.

"Can I come in for a sec," Angie asked.

"Sure," I replied and opened the door for her.

"What's Jack doing?" I asked.

"He's in our room," Angie said. "sleeping."

"We probably shouldn't do anything behind his back," I said.

"Of course not," Angie said. "I asked him before he passed out. He's okay with it. I'm sorry. I can leave if you want?"

"Are you sure he's cool with it?" I asked.

"Yes, I promise," Angie replied. "I wouldn't be here if he wasn't."

"Alright," I said.

"Do you want me to stay then?" Angie asked.

"Okay," I replied.

"You don't sound very sure?" Angie asked.

"If it's okay with Jack," I replied.

"It is, I promise. Don't worry," Angie said.

"Okay then," I said.

"Relax, Duncan, it's okay," Angie said as she walked up close and put her arms around me. "Kiss me?"

We kissed for a bit, and then Angie took my hand and led me to the bed.

We laid down on the bed and resumed kissing. I was just wearing my boxers, which I had planned to sleep in. Angie started feeling me out right away and continued rubbing my crotch until I became fully hard.

"I love your cock," Angie said.

I didn't know what to say, but It was hot hearing her say that. I liked how much attention she gave my cock - I was fascinated by it.

I guess I was too hesitant to touch her because, eventually, she placed my hand on her breast. She was using all her tongue in our kissing. I felt up her nightgown, and she spread her legs immediately. Angie began breathing heavily as I fingered her outside her slippery panties.

She pulled my boxers all the way off.

"Fuck you are huge," Angie said, as she grabbed onto and looked at my cock.

Again, I didn't know how to reply, but I liked hearing it. I ended up saying something stupid.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked. I felt stupid as soon as I said it.

"Definitely a good thing," Angie said.

Angie took her panties off and got on top, straddling me. She leaned down from above to kiss me, and I cupped her large, amazing breasts as they dropped down against her nightgown.

"Are you sure it's okay?" I asked as she started to line me up against her. "What about protection?"

"I'm on the pill," Angie said.

She was rubbing my head into her lips, and I was overcome - had no will to say another word in protest. I lay there worried and stunned, and harder than I'd ever been. Angie worked her pussy onto me, and when I was inside her tight wet pussy, I was certain that any repercussions that came would be worth it.

Angie's breathing was so heavy I wondered if she might hyperventilate. I wondered if I should roll her over and start doing some of the work, but Angie seemed to be liking what she was doing, so I let her continue.

Angie leaned back down and devoured my mouth with her tongue. I hadn't ever had a girl give so much passion. She worked farther and farther onto my cock, grinding and squeezing.

I pulled her nightgown off, over her shoulders, and her perfect breasts, with large puffy areolas, fell right into my face. I sucked her nipples with frantic vigor and grabbed onto her.

"You like that?" I asked as I fucked up into her.

"Yes," Angie said. "Fuck me, Duncan."

So I fucked up into her pussy harder, and we locked lips.

"Oh my god," Angie said, breaking off our kiss to breathe. "Fuck me."

And I did. I rolled her over and grabbed onto her hair - started fucking her hard.

"Oh my god," Angie said. "Fuck me."

In a couple of minutes, Angie was cumming, loudly.

I stayed inside her and only paused briefly. In a minute or so, Angie was breathing hard again, and talking.

"Fuck me, Duncan," Angie pleaded. "Fuck."

"You like that," I asked, as I pumped fast with long strokes - pulling my shaft up against her clit and pummeling my head against her g-spot.

"I love it," Angie said, breathless.

"Talk to me," I said. "I like it when you talk. It's hot."

Angie generously responded to my request.

"Fuck me, Duncan," Angie said. "Fuck my pussy hard."

"Nice," I said.

"Fuck my pussy," Angie said.

I was so turned on by this point. I went wild on her pussy, and was ready to let myself cum.

When Angie started cumming again and clenched up around me, I erupted in orgasm too. I usually don't make noise, but this orgasm was so strong I sounded out as I shot into her.

"Can I stay for a while," Angie asked after we were done.

"Sure," I replied.

"Okay," I'll be right back.

Angie went to the bathroom. When she returned, we both fell asleep together.

I woke up around seven in the morning. Angie was still next to me. We both were nude. I started feeling Angie's breast to wake her, worried about her getting back in bed with her husband before he woke up and discovered her missing.

"You better get back," I whispered as Angie began waking up and moving.

"Okay," Angie said. "Come here."

Angie threw her arm around and pulled me to her for a kiss. I was worried about my morning breath and hers, so I didn't really want to kiss. But we kissed. She started feeling my cock and balls again. I couldn't believe it. I had to pee and was about to get up and go to the bathroom, but Angie went down and started kissing my cock. I didn't want to disrupt what she was doing.

She teased me with licks and kisses until I could hardly stand it.

"Suck me," I finally said after I couldn't take any more.

Chubby__Goddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chubby__Goddess

Angie put me in her mouth. When she put me further in, her teeth scraped me.

"Ouch," I shouted out in pain.

"Sorry, what's wrong?" Angie asked.

"Your teeth," I said.

"Oh, sorry," Angie replied and stopped sucking me.

"Can you just suck my head?" I asked. "I'll cum."

Angie sucked the head of my cock. It only took about thirty seconds before I was cumming in her mouth.

"Don't stop," I said. "Please don't stop."

She didn't stop until I was done. Angie took every drop into her mouth.

Later that morning, the three of us went to breakfast, as usual, before I left for home. Before we left for breakfast, while Jack was in the bathroom and Angie and I had a moment alone, she told me that Jack was awake when she returned to their room.

"I had to tell him everything," Angie said.

"Oh no," I said.

"It's fine," Angie said. He was a little upset at first but wanted to hear the details. And I gave him head, so he's fine now."

"What details did you tell him," I asked.

"Everything, pretty much," Angie said. "I told him you made me orgasm twice. That never happens, by the way. Jack has to use a toy or give me oral."

"Wow," I said. "What else did you say?"

"That's about it, pretty much," Angie whispered. "I told him you cum like a fire hose and that I could barely take all of it in my mouth."

"No way, you really told him that?" I asked. "Is that true?"

"Yes, I told him. Yes, it is definitely true," She said.

"So you gave him head?" I asked.

"Yes," Angie said.

"So he's cool, and you're okay?" I asked. "With everything?"

"Yes. I'm very okay," Angie replied. "Don't worry."

"I'm the one that came to you," Angie said. "So, it's on me."

"Okay," I said. "I'm glad Jack isn't mad at me."

"He'll get over it," Angie said.

"Fuck, so he is mad," I said.

"No, he's not mad," Angie said. "He gave me permission, so he has only himself to blame if he is. He would have preferred to watch, I'm sure, but oh well."

"Now I feel bad," I said. "Fuck."

"I told him it only took about a minute to orgasm," Angie laughed. "That was amazing."

"So he's pissed. Fuck," I said as the guilt enveloped me in shame.

"No," Angie replied. "Not pissed. Perhaps a little hurt."

"Oh God," I said.

"But also turned on as hell by it, so he can't complain too much," Angie said.

"I'm a horrible friend," I said.

"But you're one hell of a fuck," Angie laughed. "I'm teasing. Jack's fine."

"Hope so," I said. "I still want you right now. I'm horrible."

"You want me right now?" Angie asked. "Okay, take me then."

"Right now?" I asked. "Jack's going to be back."

"Then don't," Angie said. "If you want me right now, then do it. Or don't."

"Let's go into the guestroom," I said. "Hurry."

"Yes sir," Angie said.

I laid her down on the bed and quickly pulled her jeans and panties off at the same time. Angie helped me get her feet out of them. I didn't wait until I was hard. I became hard by the time I had worked myself in her.

"You like when I fuck you, Angie," I asked.

"God, yes," Angie said. "I love it. Fuck me, Duncan."

"The plan was to cum in her as quickly as possible" before Jack discovered us. Had I gone insane? What the hell was I doing? Angie's pussy was too much for me to resist. Angie's naughty desire for me was too much to resist.

"God, yes," Angie said. "Fuck me, Duncan."

I fucked Angie really hard in order to cum quickly and get out.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," Angie said. "I'm cumming."

I was surprised. Angie had an orgasm so fast. Was it real? I came myself seconds after Angie said she was cumming.

"Holy shit," Angie said. "That might have been the best orgasm I've ever had."

"Really?" I asked.

"That was seriously fucking intense," Angie said.

We hurried and got dressed, and returned to the living room. Jack was there with his arms folded, waiting.

"You ready?" Angie asked Jack as cheerfully and innocently as she could.

"I'm ready," Jack said. "Are you? Or do you two want to fuck more?"

"Sorry, Jack," I said.

"No you're not," Jack said. "You're fucking buying breakfast. Let's go."

"Are you pissed?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm pissed," Jack said. "Next time, let me watch if you're going to fuck my wife."

"I'm sorry," I said again.

"Shut the fuck up," Jack said. "I would have fucked her, too, if I were you."

"So you forgive me?" I asked.

"Too soon," Jack said. "You Angie, I don't even know what to say."

"I'm sorry. But you wanted me to fuck him," Angie replied. "Right? If we're being honest."

"Fuck you," Jack said. "Let's go. I'm hungry."

"I know you're not this angry," Angie said. "Stop being dramatic."

"Fuck you, Angie," Jack said.

"Okay, fine," Angie said. "Do you want to wait a second for me to get Duncan's cum out of me?"

"Jesus Christ," Jack replied, shaking his head. "No, I don't. Let's go."

So the three of us went to brunch. I couldn't help but think about my cum, and whether it was leaking out of Angie, soiling her panties. Angie smiled a lot through breakfast. She was clearly in a good mood and not bothered by the scolding from Jack. Angie sat next to her husband, with her arm around him, and poked and flirted with him until she got him laughing.

"You two do suck ass, though," Jack said.

"We haven't done that yet," Angie laughed.

"I'm surprised," Jack replied. "Seems like you've done every fucking thing else."

"I know you love it, Jack," Angie said.

"Fuck you both," Jack replied, trying not to smile. "Can I go to the bathroom, or are you two going to fuck again?"

"Hopefully," Angie laughed.

I stayed quiet, trying to figure out Jack and Angie's strange dynamic. Was it a game? Was Jack upset, or wasn't he? I was too hungover to figure this shit out.

"Is he pissed or not?" I asked Angie as soon as Jack left for the bathroom.

"Mainly not," Angie said. "He's a little pissed at me, but he'll get over it as soon as I tell him all the details later."

"I hope so," I said.

"How much did you cum in me?" Angie asked. "My crotch is a gooey mess."

"It is?" I asked. "That's hot."

"I swear to god, Duncan," Angie said. "You cum like a fucking elephant."

"I do? Awesome," I said.

"Why does he like me fucking you?" I asked. "Why is he not angrier, at least?"

"I guess he gets off on it more than he gets jealous about it," Angie said. "But, I don't fully understand it myself."

"So, is he bisexual?" I asked.

"No, at least I don't think so," Angie replied. "But he's been obsessed about me getting with you after the last time you came over. I think it's your big cock, honestly. Not that he wants you, I don't think, but he wants me to want you. It's bizarre. I don't know. Maybe it's an insecurity thing."

"Wouldn't it make him more insecure?" I asked.

"One would think," Angie replied. "I think it's his way of showing he's not insecure about himself. God forbid Jack have any insecurities or admits to any, at least. You know him, he's like Mr. Perfect. He's good at everything, perfect looking. He doesn't have a big cock. I think he can't deal with one imperfection. That's my theory."

"But why would he want you to get with me then?" I asked.

"Like I said, it proves he doesn't care. Which kind of proves he does care. I don't know."

"Interesting," I said.

"I'll say," Angie replied. "That's one word for it."

"He'll probably not want me over again," I said.

Jack returned to our table before Angie had a chance to respond.

The remainder of our breakfast was relatively calm. We talked about events of the night before - not the events related to Angie and me. I left soon after we returned from breakfast.

I didn't return to Jack and Angie's house for several months; however, about three weeks later, I received a phone call from Angie.

Angie was out with her girlfriends; from what I could tell, she was super drunk.

"How are you, Duncan?" Angie asked on the phone.

"I'm good," I replied. I had no idea why Angie was calling.

"We were just talking about you," Angie said. "I'm out with my friends, Sara and Laura."

"Talking about me? What about me?" I asked.

"About your huge cock," Angie laughed. "We're drunk, sorry."

She was. Angie slurred her words and probably wouldn't even remember the phone call. She was utterly unfiltered.

"You're so drunk," I said.

I was curious about what she might say while drunk, but I also felt I should get off the phone before she said too much.

"How about," Angie said slowly, slurring. "You come fuck me? Or, I can come there?"

"You're so drunk," I laughed. "Probably not a good idea."

Published 
Written by TheSinnerSaint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments