Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ch. 4– Happy Birthday!

"A birthday surprise to remember."

31
12 Comments 12
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"A stand alone story but if you’d like to get to know more, ‘Whilst The Cat’s Away’ and ‘You, Me and Adam’ are available to read."

I can't lie, I'm disappointed to wake up alone. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm used to you leaving in the early hours. But today? On my birthday? I heave a stroppy sigh, roll out of bed and stomp my way to the kitchen. Everywhere is full of shine, from the gleaming black, marble worktops to the stainless steel appliances. I love the expanse of bare space. Our shared need for order is prevalent in every area of our lives. I push the start button on the automated coffee machine, causing it to splutter and splurt to life. A large box on the counter catches my attention. It's wrapped in black gift wrap and adorned with a bow. Sweet. Inside it, there's a plastic credit card-style key fob with Montcalm Hotel written on the front. There's also a small handwritten card.

Happy birthday, my Love

Room 822, 8 pm

Don't be late xxx

Beneath that there's a layer of tissue paper, which I quickly tear open. Hell yes! Underwear that is black, sheer and minimal – just the type that I like AND it's from Agent Provocateur.

Okay, you're forgiven.

The day rolls on at a snail's pace, as my mind races through all the sumptuous possibilities of what you have in store for me but eventually (thank God!) it's time. I press the eighth-floor button in the elevator and take a moment to inspect my reflection in the mirror. For once my unruly blonde hair has behaved itself and the bottom of the curls are sitting nicely just below my shoulders. I hurry along to room 822 and use the key fob to open the door.

Oh my fucking God! My breath catches at the familiar sight of an olive-skinned goddess sitting on the bed wearing nothing but a smile and a small, lacy thong. Sophia!

'Happy Birthday, Amelie.' Your deep voice confuses me for a moment as you appear from the bathroom and the scent of your aftershave fills the air.

'But how?'

I don't know why I asked. You always find a way to surprise me. To be honest, right now, I don't even care how. Just being in the presence of these two has me officially wet as fuck.

'Yes, happy birthday!' Sophia's voice still oozes caramel tones. ‘I was hoping we would get to see each other again.’

She stretches out on the bed, unfurling with feline grace. Her long dark hair tumbles onto the pillow. I feel your breath on my neck as you stand behind me, kissing the nape gently, causing shivers to run amok down my spine.

'Here, let me help you,' you whisper, unzipping my dress slowly whilst running a finger down my back. Unhooking my bra with ease, you slowly slip the straps off my shoulders and let my dress drop to the floor. The fact that you keep your suit on has me tingling in all the right places and the brush of your finger between my legs only serves to turn me on more. As you walk across to sit in the large plump chair at the window, Sophia pats the bed. I don’t need any encouragement and take my place beside her.

‘I still have your photo,’ she says. My cheeks burn crimson. ‘Such a beautiful pussy. My husband says he would love to fuck it one day.’

I sense you bristle, but you let it go. Today is not the day for double standards.

‘I still have yours too,’ I fire back.

Sophia smiles broadly. How did I not notice those dimples last time? She caresses my face with her soft hand, biting her lip seductively. To be honest, I think anything she could do would seduce me right now. The sight of her red-stained lips loses me briefly in the memory of when she was hungry and my cunt was her meal. She leans across, pressing her mouth against mine. It's a slow, passionate kiss and her softness takes me aback. I follow her gentle lead, placing a hand on her breast, letting it brush briefly against her firm, dark nipple before taking the full weight of her breast into my palm.

As she moves her hand down my body, I put her nipple between my forefinger and thumb, tugging slightly before returning to using my whole hand to lift and play with her round breast. She lets out a sigh whilst sliding my panties to the side and rubbing her finger along my slit.

‘Fuck, you are so wet.’

She doesn't need to tell me, I can feel my wetness on my thigh, but a quick peek in your direction and I see you approve of the narration. The sight of you with cock in hand isn't exactly hindering my flow of juices. She continues her finger play, an expert at pushing the right buttons. Her lips land on my neck, her teeth gently biting into my flesh. My body responds in tremors. I can’t help but tug a little harder on her erect nipple and Sophia lets out a loud moan, the kind that could trigger a climax if you were trying to hold back.

Oh, what a contrast! My boldness here with Sophia compared to my wallflower act when I was with you and Adam. I think that's what you love about seeing me with a woman. My guard is down and my inhibitions are dissolved in a pool of pussy juice. I look over at you again. I love watching you stroke yourself, your cock engorged and leaking. I need to have it near me, I want to lick every bit of pre-cum. But I know that you won’t let me. Instead, I keep my attention on Sophia.

‘I want to taste you,’ I whisper.

I move down the bed, discarding my panties before assisting Sophia out of her blue, very small thong. I throw it in your direction and you catch it with one hand, the other still occupied with the business of keeping your cock hard. In return, you throw me a heart-melting smile.

I get to work with butterfly kisses on Sophia’s velvety-smooth thighs.  Briefly, I press my tongue into her soft warm slit, then let it linger on her nub, circling it with accuracy.

'That feels so good,' says Sophia, breathlessly.

I don't know about that, but I do know that she tastes divine. I’m lost in the moment, licking, probing, sucking, nibbling. I push two fingers into her silky wetness and move them around until I find the spot that has her thrusting upwards.

'Oh yes!'

Her words spur me on. I continue gliding my forefinger and index finger into her and alternating between my tongue and my thumb on her clit. One cheeky touch to my own cunt and I’m sure I would come. But I refrain from pleasuring myself, ignoring the trickle of juices rolling down my leg. Right now all I have is tunnel-vision focus on the task at hand. Her tight pussy is a sight to behold, dark lips and barely there hair, with my fingers in deep.

'Tell me how that feels, Sophia.'

Your voice intrudes on the moment, startling me once again. Shit, how did I forget you were here?

'God, it feels so good,' Sophia responds quickly.

I am glad that you are here though. I bet your bottom dollar that your cock is fully stiffened and bursting to go. I part my legs slightly, making sure you have the best view of my pink pussy, hoping that the light allows you to see how wet I am. I want to make Sophia cum, let her writhe on my probing tongue as she grips hold of the bed sheets which are now just a tangled mess beneath her. But true to form you take control.

Axell_Cross77
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Axell_Cross77

'Amelie, stop.'

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I don't want to stop.

But I know better than to ignore you. I lift my face from Sophia's glorious begging cunt and wait for your instruction. Sophia takes some deep breaths and tosses death glares your way. It seems she isn't used to playing by another person's rules. You walk across to the bed, now fully naked – when did that happen? Fuck me, the sight of your rigid cock bouncing sends me wild. I sit up, still nestled between Sophia’s thighs as you take a place next to us, kneeling and within arm's reach.

I can't help myself, I take hold of you and stroke up and down your shaft, drinking in the sight as droplets of clear liquid ooze out of the tip. Sophia shifts position slightly, angling herself, staring intensely at the action, murmuring her appreciation.  I replace my fingers inside her, gliding in past her silken lips.

'No, Amelie.'

Damn it, you really don't want me to make her cum, do you.

'It's your birthday. I want you to lie back and let Sophia make you cum.'

I think I can work with that. A quick shuffle and I am flat on my back, Sophia is face down on my cunt and you remain kneeling near my head. Oh jeez, her tongue gets to work, slurping and licking at my juices. I do my best to hold on, ready but not yet wanting to climax. I take your member back in my hand, keeping the grip loose, pre-cum lube easing the slip-slide up and down every solid inch. Slow and steady, fuck me, trying to keep the rhythm but Sophia has me twisting and turning as her tongue lashes into my cunt and then back on the outside. I grab a handful of her lustrous hair, trying to control her movements, but she doesn’t concede. I am at her mercy, begging her to stop but at the same time willing her to carry on.

And damn you too, dangling your cock just near enough to my mouth that I can reach up and lick it, but nothing more. I run my tongue along the entire length trying my hardest to position myself so that I can take it in whole but you tantalise me, tease me, deny me the one thing I want. That I need!

'Please?' I try asking politely.

You look down at me with that smile that tells me I have no fucking chance. Are you afraid? Are you scared that you will fill my sweet mouth with cum?

My focus returns to the feel of Sophia's tongue, moving faster and pressing harder. The warmth of her breath on my cunt has me writhing in pleasure. You can see that I am close to cumming, a wealth of experience has taught you how to read every minutia of my body language. I think you must be close too as you pull your cock out of my grip and lean in for a kiss. A moment of intimacy and connection that transcends the realms of physical touch. The glue that bonds us.

'I have another present,’ you announce, leaning back.

Sophia takes a breather and looks up at us both. You reach into the bedside table drawer and pull out a lengthy vibrator. Holy shit! Sophia grins, clearly riding the same wavelengths as me. You pass it to her, then move down the bed tracing your hand along Sophia's back. I know what's coming, but I wonder if she is prepared. You know me too well, my love. You know my every need and desire. And you certainly know that this birthday surprise is everything I could want.

Sophia responds to your touch on her back, raising her ass in the air and you grab her firmly on the hips. Oh my, what a view. I guess I didn't need to concern myself whether she was prepared or not, as Sophia chucks me a cheeky smile while you penetrate slowly into her cunt. She switches the vibrator on low and glides it into my own hot, begging pussy, steadying herself with her free arm on my thigh. She withdraws the vibrator and pushes it back in, completely in sync with your own long, slow thrusts.

I meet your gaze as you watch me intently, your eyes boring deep into my heart. I grip hold of the sheets and moan as Sophia resumes licking my pulsing clit. Sweat accumulates between my breasts as the temperature in the room rises. You keep pushing in and pulling out causing Sophia to groan in pleasure. Her dark locks fall in front of her face as she continues to use her tongue, expertly rolling it over my nub. The vibrator hits all the right spots as she drives it deeper and deeper into my pussy. You keep things slow for a while, allowing both Sophia and I to get closer and closer to climax. She presses back onto you, arching her back, removing her tongue from my pussy just for a moment.

'Oh fuck yes!'

The sound of her voice speeds you up and you pound into her faster. I bite down on my lip, letting out an audible moan. The vibrator rams into me as Sophia's smooth tongue carries on licking my clit. I push up to meet it, letting her fuck me with the device as you fuck her hard in the cunt.

'Harder,' I yell.

You both comply. I accommodate every inch of the vibrator, loving the feel of it just as she must be enjoying the sensation of your long, thick cock. Our bodies become one tangled mess, you buried deep, her tongue on me. Thrusting, bucking, writhing, wanting and begging for more.

'Oh my God, don't stop, I'm going to cum.' Sophia starts off the chain reaction.

You push yourself into her and hold her tight, not letting her move away from your cock.

'Do you want me to fill her up, baby?' A redundant question if ever there was one.

'Yes, let her have every bit of it,’ my loud voice trembles.

You thrust with primal desire as my own animalistic need takes over. It begins as a small wave, my clit throbbing.

'I'm cumming!' Sophia groans out loud.

'Cum for me too, Amelie, cum with me.' The words fall from your mouth.

My ability to speak isn't forthcoming. I just give in to the climax, riding the waves as my cunt pulses and my juices flow knowing that you are pumping into her hard. Sophia keeps the vibrator pushed in deep as I shudder, letting the complete loss of control overwhelm me. I'm lost in the moment with time, space and reality becoming nothing but a blur.

And when it's done, when we are all done, time stays on pause for just a moment longer as we acclimatise back into the present. You're the first to disengage, slowly removing your juice-coated cock. Sophia relaxes her body and scoots up the bed, taking a place next to me. I roll into her, face to face once more.

'Fuck,' she whispers with a grin.

You move to the other side of me, spooning my back.

'Fuck.' I agree, with a contented sigh.

You kiss the back of my neck and put an arm around my waist. As I nestle back into you, your cock stirs and I get the delicious feeling that my birthday treat is far from over.

Published 
Written by AmelieB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments