Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Stories

Teen sex stories are those which feature teenagers, 16 years old and over, having sex and performing other sexual acts.

They may be stories of first time fumblings, senior school prom quickies, teens losing their virginity and other tales of innocence lost during teenage years.

Show Me

Two friends engage in sexual exploration before heading off to college.

Simone, my neighbor and friend, turned eighteen in the summer of 1986, right after we graduated from high school. Though she had a party planned for the following Saturday, she and her parents invited me to join them for a celebratory dinner at a nice res...

The Bad Girls Club - The Beginning [2/5]

Katherine's new friends are sexually active, but she's never even touched herself that way, so now it may be time to change that...

CHAPTER 2 - Self-Examination. Sex. That was the problem. Katherine wasn't naive, she knew what sex was. At least, the mechanics of it. She'd had 'The Talk' with her mother when she was little, she'd had the period assembly with all the other girls in her...

The Bad Girls Club - The Beginning [1/5]

Katherine had been hoping the girls in her new school would be friendly - little did she realise just how friendly they could be!

CHAPTER 1 - A New Start. "...oh, and whatever you do, make sure to stay away from HER!" The vehemence in the other girl's voice took Katherine by surprise. Throughout the tour of the school she was giving, Anne-Marie had been pleasant and polite. A little...

The Tale of Danny Collins - Chapter 11

Danny begins his Senior year in high school by bedding all of the women in his life.

The start of Danny's senior year in high school was just a week away. He sat in the living room reviewing his school class schedule, which had just arrived in the mail. He checked the classes and the teachers he would have when his father walked into the...

The Bus Ride

A sixteen-year-old girl has an amazing sexual experience with a much older man on a bus.

I am sixteen years old and ride the bus home every evening from dance practice. I am really too young for this long bus ride so late at night with all these strangers. I know my parents would think so, so I lie to them and let them think I get a ride home...

Kitten Begs Daddy for Punishment

Kitten knows she did a very bad thing, so she waits for her Daddy to tell him what she did and beg for her punishment.

Hello Daddy. Yes, your little Kitten is waiting for you. On my knees, wearing only my little panties. And you know what that means; I've been a bad kitten. I need to confess to you, Daddy. I need to tell you what I did so that… So that you can punish me,...

Young Is Good, Older Is Better

Daughter's slumber party turns into something naughty for Dan

Forty-five-year-old Dan sat in his den in his oversized recliner wearing only a pair of shorts and polished off his third beer. His salt and pepper beard matched his close-cut hair and was neatly trimmed. He was watching a moving on Saturday night and sec...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Diary of a High School Stud: Chapter Four

Tommy's extra circular activities get a little spicy.

After settling into my hotel room, I started scrolling through YouTube. Since I was still feeling nostalgic, I started searching for old Detroit commercials. I smiled as I watched ads for Faygo, Boblo Island, Mel Farr Superstar, and my dad’s law firm. As...

Seducing A Sixteen Year Old Boy - Part 2

Seducing A Sixteen Year Old Boy.

Once Ben and I got to my room, I turned around to face him, and he was starting to get to his feet. I put my hands on his shoulders and asked, “Did I say you could get up?” He didn't answer. He just stayed on all fours. I asked him, “Did you mean it when...

Score 172 172
24
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Seducing A Shy Sixteen Year Old Boy - Part 1

A Boy Comes To My House To Help Me.

When I got pregnant with twins at twenty-three years old, their father, my husband, left me when he found out I was pregnant because he thought I was cheating on him. I was, but that is beside the point. Whenever I cheated on him I always used protection....

Score 169 169
24
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Chloe’s Confessions Part 6

Jenny, Gina, and Chloe have revelations for each other.

That week I started my part-time job behind the counter of an Italian bakery. I had to put on my uniform at home. It consisted of a light-green dress, a round hat of the same color, and a white apron. Since I had to be on my feet so much, I wore sneakers...

Only One Bed, Part 3: Emma Gives Nolan a Hand

Emboldened by Nolan’s interest, Emma makes her move.

Emma pretended to sleep, but every fiber of her being was alert for any sound or movement from Nolan. She wanted to heave a sigh, or toss and turn, but worried she’d spook him. The longer she waited, the more doubts filled her head. What if he knew she’d...