Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Mark listens with rapt attention to her story that she seems to enjoy telling! Disclaimer: I claim NO inside knowledge of any part of the porn industry and the descriptions in this story purely suppositions on my part."

3 - Only The Beginning

On the way, I tried to resurrect other memories of her pictures but was unsuccessful. I had this image of her across the knee of her spanker, bent just enough to allow her to touch the floor on one side, while her hind cheeks retained a nice semi-spherical shape, but this could have been my imagination’s wishful thinking.

I thought about checking to see if I had saved any of her pictures but put the decision off till later. I saw the possibility of it being immensely frustrating to see her naked body, and getting spanked no less, while working with her, with probably no chance of getting a firsthand view. By the time I’d gotten to Mickey’s, I must have changed my mind three or four times.

I pulled into the parking lot and was glad to see very few cars, and Justina’s wasn’t there either. I should have my pick of tables, and hopefully, it won’t fill up anytime soon. I went inside, and though I hadn’t been there in quite a while, it was still the way I remembered it. A long bar went down one side, with the requisite stools, behind which were tables on an open floor and then a row of booths along the wall opposite the bar.

I chose the front booth for several reasons. First, I’d be able to see Justina arrive through a portion of the front window that was visible. Second, if the place filled up, we’d have only one booth next to us, compromising our privacy. And finally, being near the front window, I hoped it would feel less threatening than something buried back in a corner. I had decided it would be best just to make sure she was as comfortable as possible, in the hope that maybe sometime in the future we’d get together under better circumstances.

I sat down and ordered a glass of red wine, intending to make it last until she arrived. It doesn’t take much to have me feel the effects of alcohol, and I didn’t want too much of a head start on her. The waitress left with my order, and I looked at my watch. She should be here within fifteen minutes.

I was feeling a bit nervous in the usual way when I’d be meeting an attractive girl whom I hoped to develop some kind of relationship with, though I considered this one a long shot. I told myself that I shouldn’t be nervous as I had the upper hand in this situation, but that didn’t help as I wouldn’t take advantage in that way, and a beautiful girl always makes me unsure of myself regardless.

The waitress returned with my wine, and I took a few sips just to get take the edge off my nerves. I started planning how I should approach this conversation but gave it up as futile since I couldn’t be sure of anything in this case. I decided to let the conversation go where it would, but given the opportunity, I might share a little of my interest in spanking in the hope that she would respond in kind.

Our agreed-upon time came and went, and I started worrying about being stood up and wondering what that would mean, but before I got myself too worked up, she did finally arrive about ten minutes late. Through the window, I saw her walk through the parking lot and up to the front door. There was a liveliness in her step, making it seem like she was in a rather good mood. As she came in the door, I stood up to be noticed.

“Hi, Mark. I’m sorry I’m late. I spilled a drink on my blouse, so I had to go home quickly to change.” I noticed she did have on a different blouse, but it was still a dressy white blouse and the same black pants, which would seem to support her explanation. “I’m not sure if I’ve ever been here. I’ve seen it from the road, but I don’t think I’ve ever gone inside. It looks nice enough.”

“It won’t win any awards for décor, but it’s comfortable and the service is pretty good.”

“I want to thank you again. I’m feeling much better now than this morning. I could still use that drink though!”

“I’ll get the waitress,” I said, as I caught her eye and motioned her over to our table. She ordered red wine as well, and the waitress went to get it. After some small talk concerning the usual subjects, her wine arrived, and the conversation went to the inevitable talk of work. This continued for twenty minutes or so, during which we had both finished our wine. The waitress returned as if sensing our empty glasses, and we ordered another round.

“Can we kill the shop talk?” I asked.

“Sure,” she laughed, nervously.

“Earlier in my office, you referred to this country, and I detected a hint of a Slavic accent. Where are you from originally?”

“I came here from Romania almost five years ago.”

“Really!? Have you been in Florida the whole time, or somewhere else as well?”

“No, I came directly to Tampa. I initially stayed with an aunt who lives here.”

“So, I gather you left family behind in Romania?”

“Yes, my mother and brother. I miss them often and hope to be able to bring them over here eventually.”

“Is your father here?”

“No, he died when I was still a teenager.”

“I’m sorry. That’s a tough time for a girl to lose her father.”

“It was. I was quite rebellious afterward. My mother didn’t know how to handle me. Indirectly though, I could say that was the reason I’m here, in the U.S.”

“How’s that?”

“I got involved with people and situations that weren’t exactly … healthy? … and ultimately it became my motivation for wanting a better life”. She paused. “If you haven’t figured it out yet, it had to do with those pictures.”

“Yes, the thought had occurred. Were you in danger with these people?”

“In danger of throwing my life away, but not any physical danger.”

“I’m sorry. I feel like I’m prying, and I don’t mean to. We should change the subject.”

“It’s okay. I don’t mind. It feels good being able to tell someone about it without any risk associated with it. My mother knew nothing of my ‘modeling’ career. I think my brother may have had some idea about it, but he was younger than me, so he never asked me anything about it.”

“Obviously, I’ve been to the kind of sites you modeled for and have often wondered how all these pretty young girls get involved with this stuff. I mean you don’t just walk into some office and say you want to have pictures done to put on the internet.” I was choosing my words carefully so that I didn’t insult her by calling it porn or referring to it in some dirty way.

“You’d be surprised how easy it is, actually; at least it is where I come from. You see in Romania, and other Eastern European countries, they don’t have all the protective laws you have, so girls can be approached rather openly, offering modeling careers. Despite the lack of legal protection, they know their market is mostly in the U.S. and other Western countries, and therefore make sure the girls are of legal age, but I started when I’d just turned eighteen!”

“So, they lure you in with promises of a great modeling career?”

“Of course! They make it sound glamorous; like you might become a supermodel! You don’t think they came up to me the first time and said, ‘Hey, we’d like to take pictures of you giving all these naughty boys a good spanking across your knee’, do you?” This was a new wrinkle. The pictures I had seen were of her getting the spankings, not giving them. As much as I’d love to see her luscious, tight bottom across my knee waiting for a spanking, the thought of her spanking me was just as arousing!

“You were giving the spankings?” I asked barely concealing my piqued interest.

“Oh yes. I had many more sessions giving than getting.  Are you saying the ones you saw were of me getting spanked?” This seemed to have caught her attention, as she looked interested in my answer.

“Um, yeah, and they were if you don’t mind my saying so, good pictures; exciting pictures!” A faint smile appeared on her lips accepting my intended compliment. “So apparently you did both? Switched back and forth?”

“Yeah, I switched, but not much back and forth. I mean I started out getting spanked, but I ended up giving many more than I ever got.”

“So, you, what, like, graduated from one to the other?” I asked trying to inject a little humor into the conversation, and not make it sound like I wanted all the dirty details, even though in truth I did.

With a smile and a little laugh, she said, “Yeah, I guess you could put it like that, but I didn’t start out doing anything like the porn I ended up doing.”

“I’m sorry. I don’t mean to make light of it,” I said sensing she might pull back. “I imagine it must be at best discouraging when you start off thinking you might be a glamorous model and end up doing something else entirely. Do they get you somehow dependent on them, so you like, can’t quit?”

“Not really. You can always walk away, but the more you do, the better you get paid, so they keep you that way. And it wasn’t like this dreary job I didn’t want to go to. There were many times I found it quite exciting. If you allow yourself to, you can get pretty turned on if you know your pictures are making guys all hot and horny,” she said, somewhat defensively.

“I’m sorry, Justina. I’m making a mess of this. I didn’t mean to make you feel, um …”

“No, it’s all right, really. It’s just that you really can’t imagine what it’s like unless you’ve done it. I had all sorts of opinions about the girls I knew who were way ahead of me, and then I’d find myself doing the same thing and often liking it. Unless you’re in the scene you can’t understand it.”

“You’re probably right. Thank you for trying to help me understand,” I said giving her an opening to change the subject, or even leave if she wanted to. She gave me a look like ‘Hey, no big deal’, downed the last of her wine, and motioned to the waitress to bring another, so I guessed she wasn’t planning to leave. “I’d like to understand better if that’s possible. I’m a good listener,” I offered, knowing that people usually like to talk about themselves and sensing she might like to tell her story.

“Would you really like to hear about it? You want to listen to all that?” She seemed to want to tell it, but only if I was genuinely interested.

“Yes, I would,” I said as sincerely as I could, “I’ll just shut up and listen if you want and I’ll stop asking stupid questions.”

She laughed at that. “They’re not stupid questions; ignorant maybe, but not stupid,” she said, both teasing and trying to make me feel better at the same time. “You want the whole story? … from the beginning?” she asked, again gauging my interest.

“The beginning is a good place to start.” Her wine arrived and she picked it up, and looked at it a second, as though trying to decide where to begin. After taking a sip, she started.

 

4 - The Whole Story

“Well, I told you about my father dying when I was just a teenager. I was actually sixteen, almost seventeen. None of us handled it well, but my mother took the longest to recover. She did eventually, but in the meantime, she kinda lost track of me.

“She didn’t watch over me as closely, and my father wasn’t there to help, so I started doing things I hadn’t been permitted to do before. Not terrible things, just typical teenage things, but things I wouldn’t be doing if my father had been alive. I wasn’t rebelling like they often say, but I was able to go further than I would have before with no one stopping me, or even making it difficult.

“Then I met Nick when I had just turned eighteen. He was several years older than me but showed me all the right kind of attention; made me feel beautiful and sexy! Boy did he get me going! He stirred things up in me, in my mind … in my pants! I would do anything he asked me to, which led to sex. I resisted a few times but eventually gave in.

“Which of course led to wanting to do it again … and again and again, but Nick was not in school, and was only around a couple of times a week, so I learned to take care of myself.” She measured my reaction to her small smile to be sure I knew what she’d meant.

“Nick was the one who got me involved with the pictures. He’d be telling me how pretty and sexy I was, and saying I ought to try modeling. Then one day, he told me he had a friend who was a photographer who had connections to sell photographs. He thought I could make a lot of money, because I had such a hot body, and looked good in sexy clothes. He suggested I just talk to him, and though I resisted at first, eventually he convinced me to meet his friend, Stanislav.

“So, Nick set it up and told me what to wear; short tight skirt, tight top, bare tummy, all the stuff he liked seeing me in. We arrived at this apartment and Stan took us on a tour, which consisted of the living room as an office, the smaller bedroom as a dressing room, and the larger bedroom as his studio. The kitchen and bathroom remained as they were. Everything was clean and tidy like you’d expect a business would be … nothing suspicious.

“The small bedroom had a vanity with lights, tons of make-up, and several racks of clothes. He didn’t show me the kind of clothes at first, because they were still acting like this was just regular modeling. When I did get to look through the racks, I found they were mostly sexy underwear, but a variety of regular clothes as well.

WhiteQueen888
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WhiteQueen888

Some of the clothes were like costumes; stuff like French maid outfits and nurses’ dresses, but also what seemed like ordinary clothes. Later, I would learn they were all costumes; a women’s business suit to play secretary or boss, a housewife’s dress, you know. There were other outfits like adult-sized kids’ pajamas, even one with a trap door in the back! I wore them once in one of my spanking scenes! He used the lingerie mostly, but he might get a call for a certain scenario, and then he’d use the costumes. 

“The large bedroom, the studio, was set up for two different scenes. One, of course, was a bedroom with a large bed and nightstands, and the other was like a living room with a sofa, end tables, and a glass coffee table. It didn’t dawn on me at the time, but I should’ve wondered what they needed a bedroom scene for, and of course, I later found out.

“We sat in the office and talked about how this business worked. He said that I wouldn’t get paid for my first shoot, but that if he sold the pictures, I would get a percentage of what he made. Depending on how much they liked my photos, he would then schedule additional sessions. Then he would start paying me a small session fee, and again I would share in the money he got if and when he sold them.

“He suggested we do a shoot that afternoon, to see how I worked in front of a camera. I agreed, partly because he’d loosened me up with some wine while we were talking, and because I was a little turned on by the atmosphere. Like Nick, Stan had made me feel pretty and especially sexy!

“We went into the studio, and he told me what I should do, how I should move, and smile and everything. Nick helped loosen me up, getting me to act both silly and sexy for the camera, and before long I was enjoying myself. I felt glamorous, sexy, and a bit naughty, but it was fun. It was all done in the clothes I’d worn, not really showing anything, but showing off what I had. I don’t know how many pictures he took, but he told me I’d done a fantastic job and that by the end of the week, he’d know whether they’d sold or not.

“Obviously they liked my pictures, or we wouldn’t be sitting here right now, right?” she said with a laugh. She seemed to be enjoying her storytelling, and I was enjoying hearing about it; already a bit turned on whenever she brought up spanking. At those times and others, she would look at me more intently, gauging my reaction, though I didn’t know why.

“They’d really liked my pictures; said I had potential and wanted another set as soon as we could. Stan gave me a check for what I’d earned by him selling the pictures, and while it wasn’t much, it was more than I had expected. More, in fact, than some of my girlfriends made from a day of waiting tables! And all I did was dance around in front of a camera.

“We made an appointment for the following day and discussed what I should wear. He wanted me in a short dress or skirt; ‘the shorter the better’, he said, ‘to show off those long sexy legs!’ He wanted it brightly colored and tight. Anyway, we did that shoot with Nick helping to motivate me by suggesting various positions, and again I enjoyed it, and again they loved the pictures, and again I got paid, a little more than the first time, but not much.

“I did a couple more shoots like those before Nick and Stan started encouraging me to show off a little more. It started playfully. You know, ‘Show me some of that cleavage, Justina!’ or ‘Bend over a little further. I want to see a little cheek!’ As you can now imagine, they were trying to get me comfortable with revealing more and more.

“Shots of me bent over slowly progressed to panty crotch shots straight up my skirt, and cleavage shots eventually became open blouse shots of my bra, squeezing my tits out the top! And of course, those progressed to even more exposure, stripping, and near nudity.

“I didn’t just do it because they asked me to. Each time I exposed more, I got paid more so there was a real incentive to keep taking it further. By the time I was nude, I was making more than three times what I’d made on the first shoot, and it didn’t stop there. Once I was nude, I started touching myself and using my hands to show off even more, eventually getting to the point where … I’d get myself off while they shot pictures. That got me a big fee increase! And obviously, it didn’t stop there either.

“I did many shoots that ended up as nudes, stripping from my street clothes, wearing some of the costumes Stan had, and even starting in skimpy little panties and bra, but all ending up with me naked, and usually playing with myself. I must admit I still didn’t mind it. I enjoyed it, and I loved seeing the effect it had on Stan and Nick when I’d do something really hot, and I liked the fact that I was doing something naughty and forbidden … and I was making money at it. 

“In fact, I had to be careful about the money and spending it because apart from babysitting, I had no other job to get this kind of money. The clothes I started buying at first looked more expensive than I should be able to afford. I made excuses about big tips and sales, but in the end, I had to stop spending the money; at least while I was hiding what I was doing, so I opened a bank account and started saving it. That’s what eventually got me here!

“I was almost nineteen, and had been doing shoots for almost a year, maybe three a month, when Stan asked me how I felt about having sex in my pictures and adding video as well. I was still innocent enough to be a little shocked, but only a little. He went on to explain that I’d be doing it with Nick, and we could just try it first to see how it went.

“He told me his contacts were doing very well with my pictures and wanted to see what this ‘little girl from Bucaresti’ could do. Nick had shown me some of my pictures on the internet, and I was surprised at how good they looked, so I could believe what he was telling me. Of course, the increase in my fee was also a big incentive. I told him I’d think about it and made sure it was okay for me to talk to Nick about it.

“Nick loved the idea. I remember he suggested we practice immediately, which we did after getting over a bout of giggles. We talked about it some more, with Nick being very encouraging, though, at the time, I didn’t know the real reason for his interest. I finally decided to go ahead with it.

“I was incredibly nervous at first, but Nick was great at calming me down, in fact, I wondered why he was so relaxed. I remember thinking it must be a ‘guy’ thing. It got better, and we got better, and I climaxed, though not as explosively as I usually did. The pictures sold, though not for quite as much as expected, but Stan said we’d do better next time and, of course, there was a next time … and another and another.

“I’d still do a solo shoot here and there, but we gradually did more of the sex shoots. Usually, Stan would provide a rough script of what we should do and say, but eventually, we got comfortable enough that sometimes Stan would just let us ad-lib the whole thing. It was during one of these sessions that spanking was introduced into the whole scene.”

My attention to her was total, but as the story was turning in an even more interesting direction, I moved closer to her, almost leaning across the table. She seemed to appreciate the interest and smiled in a friendly way, a trusting way.

“We were, you know … doing it doggie style, but it was very playful. I was teasing Nick about something, and he warned me to stop or else! Of course, I didn’t stop and when I looked back at him; taunting him he gave my bottom a good smack and told me again to stop teasing. He spanked me pretty hard for a first time, but it also, you know, felt good, so I didn’t stop, and he spanked me again. I got five or six more before I decided I’d had enough.

“When we were done shooting, Stan went nuts, saying it was the best session we’d done yet, and encouraged us to take spanking further in our next shoot, and that he’ll definitely get more money for kinky pictures. I was reluctant at first, but Nick and I tried it again by ourselves, and I really liked it, so we did a similar shoot the next time, only with a lot more spanks, maybe twenty or thirty, and Stan was really excited about it.

“He was even more excited when he told us of his meeting with the buyer. They wanted more, quickly, and had paid more than ever before. I asked him if I could see the pictures, and Stan took us to the site. It’s amazing how quickly it all happens. We’d only taken the pictures a few days before, and here they were for all the world to see. Seeing the pictures and videos really got me going, and I asked Stan if we could do another shoot right then.  Nick started teasing me, ‘Has Naughty Nikki been a bad girl? Does Nikki need a good spanking?’”

“That was your internet name, wasn’t it?” I asked, “Naughty Nikki. I remember.”

“Yeah, they changed my name for the spanking pictures to Naughty Nikki! It had been Cute Chloe up to that point. Anyway, Stan couldn’t do a shoot right then but booked us for the next day. He also said he wanted to do a scene that was more focused on spanking but finished with sex. 

“The next day he gave us this script, where I was a naughty schoolgirl and Nick was the college disciplinarian, who was to punish me. They dressed me up in this outfit with a plaid skirt, white blouse, and necktie, you know, and I was to report to the principal for my first OTK spanking. Again, I was nervous at first, which fit in well with the scene, but once Nick lifted my skirt, pulled my panties down, and started spanking, I had all I could do to stay in character as the scared little girl whose bottom hurt like crazy. I was definitely hooked on spanking then.

“Somehow, Stan’s script transitioned from Naughty Nikki, bent over his lap getting spanked, to Naughty Nikki bent over his desk, with Nick inside me and I came like a freight train. I’d figured I’d gotten at least fifty spanks on my bare bottom. Nick said it was close to a hundred, and my bottom was quite red, but it was without a doubt the best sex I’d had up to that point. I still don’t understand why I like it, but I really don’t care.

“Anyway, we obviously progressed from that point to doing all kinds of scenes, but they always involved spanking from that point on. No more solo shoots as Cute Chloe and Naughty Nikki’s bottom was almost constantly red and sore, or at least pink! We did this for a couple of months, by which time Stan started letting us do ad-lib again. In a scene that was almost exactly the reverse of the one I’d first been spanked in; I gave Nick a playful slap on the butt. We let that progress into me spanking Nick to get even for the spanking he’d given me and again we were all very excited.

“Stan liked it but wasn’t sure if it would sell the same as the others. I kinda liked it too, being in a power position instead of the reverse, and treating Nick like a naughty, little boy, spanking him. Nick really liked it too and, of course, we tried it by ourselves as soon as we could. I trumped up some excuse to take him over my knee, and spank him good on his bare bottom; he wanted me to call it his ‘hiney’ …”

“Ooo!” I said, surprising myself at my reaction.

“You like that word too?” Justina asked me, “Hmm? You like spanking hineys?!”

“Yes,” I answered simply, “I do.”

“Well, Nick’s hiney got spanked plenty from that point on. In fact, Stan’s buyer was so thrilled with our pics that we changed roles almost permanently. Stan wrote scripts for me as the tough female boss, strict dorm mom, dominatrix; you name it and now I was called Sara Spanks!

“The only time I got spanked anymore was if I managed to work it into some ad-libbed retaliatory scenario, and even then, it wasn’t like before and it wasn’t often. Nick still spanked me when we’d have sex, but somehow our modeling was so tied into our personal sex that it wasn’t as satisfying as it had been. I still really liked it and never turned down an opportunity to get spanked, but it wasn’t the same as before.

“I decided I should talk to Stan about doing more Naughty Nikki films, perhaps every fourth or fifth shoot could be Nikki. I hadn’t seen Nick in a few days, which was still pretty typical, so I decided to see Stan myself. I went to his studio and got the shock of my life when I found Nick doing a shoot with some other young girl.

“I left in a daze, but over time figured out that the whole thing was a setup, where Nick would recruit all these young girls for Stan and, just like me, try to bring them along progressively from straight modeling to full-blown porn. I learned that the spanking had been a completely new scene with Nick and me, but they had already started to move the other girls they had into spanking films as well. It took a few weeks of me being stupid really, but I decided I didn’t want that kind of relationship, and that was the end for Nick and me.

“It wasn’t like I saw this planned future for Nick and me, but without him there, I suddenly felt like I had no future. In time, I went to see Stan and he agreed to do another solo shoot just to see if I could still do it for the camera. I did pretty well, though honestly, my heart wasn’t in it like before. He offered to let me continue as Sara Spanks with other male models, which after thinking about it for a few days, I accepted.

“Soon Sara had all sorts of naughty boys across her knee getting spanked, and it didn’t take long for these films to become just about spanking; no sex, which was at least partly because I wasn’t really into that part of it anymore, and it showed in my performance. They sold well and I was making even more money that I couldn’t spend.

I started getting disillusioned with the whole thing and that’s when I put my plan together to get out of Romania. I worked another year or so and at the ripe old age of twenty-two, I retired from the porn industry and moved here.”

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments