Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Babysitting For Her Neighbor Part 2

"Mr. Ward, I know that I was a bad girl, I trust that you will know how to punish me."

50
7 Comments 7
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Friday afternoon arrived, and Cathy had mixed feelings about Mr. Ward coming home. She knew that she had, to say the least, crossed a line by spanking Timmy. She had never thought about Timmy as anyone but a weird little kid across the street. Now, Cathy is confused by how fascinated she has become with his huge cock, and how much she enjoyed the power she felt while spanking Timmy.

Now, it was getting to the point where she will need to face Mr. Ward. Hopefully, he knows nothing about what happened and never will, but what if he gets even a little suspicious? She hoped that he would just be happy to be home and not think about what may have gone on.

Arriving home from school that Friday, Cathy saw Mr Ward's car in the driveway. She thought of several reasons to put off seeing him. She went out with friends that night and managed to stay pretty busy all of Saturday, but every second, her mind was consumed with the knowledge that she could not put off seeing Mr Ward much longer. Sunday afternoon, she saw him in the driveway washing his car and decided that this would be the time to casually walk over and say hello.

"Well, hi Cathy," he greeted her with his usual friendly enthusiasm. "You are just the person I need to see," he said with a grin.

"Hi, Mr Ward. Did you have a good trip?"

"Yes, the trip went great. It appears that you and Timmy got along well. He told me that you are not so bad as a babysitter, which is high praise from him. Let's go in the house, and I'll find some money for you."

"Sure, that sounds good," she said as she followed Mr. Ward into the living room. She was relieved that everything seemed normal so far, yet something was bothering her.

"Sit down, Cathy, get yourself a lemonade from the fridge if you like. I'll be just a second."

Cathy did just that. She wanted to look as relaxed as possible sitting on the couch with her drink.

A minute passed before Mr Ward returned with his billfold in hand. He carefully counted five twenty-dollar bills, smiled, and offered them to Cathy.

He said, "Cathy, I don't know how you did it, but I hope to use you more in the next few months."

"What did I do?"

"All I can say is that Timmy seems like a new kid. He went to the basketball game with friends last night and has an actual date for tonight. He's like a totally different young man. Before this week, he would sit in his room playing games, so you must have done something. What is your secret?"

"I can't believe I had anything to do with that; maybe he just found a girl he likes."

"No, I'm sure you did something to get through to him. The transformation has been way too sudden. Anyway, it is great to see him growing this way. Tell me, just what did you two talk about?"

"We really didn't talk much, especially after the first day."

"Oh, what happened on Monday? Did he go to school?"

"Well, not exactly, Mr Ward. I called him that morning, and he assured me he did not need a babysitter and could get to school just fine. I told him that I didn't want to be his babysitter; I was hoping that we might become friends as we were already neighbors. I said that all your dad asked me to do was ensure you woke up and got to school. He said, Okay, I'm up, and I'll make it to school."

"I'm sorry he wasn't more friendly, Cathy. I probably should have talked to him more about our arrangement."

"Well, I got to school and was looking for Timmy all day but finally realized he never made it. I felt guilty for taking his word over the phone. I knew I had let you down after you trusted me. In addition to being disappointed in myself, I was kind of angry with Timmy and needed to make sure this did not happen again."

"Don't be too hard on yourself. Timmy manipulated you. He is good at that, but it sounds like you put an end to it."

"So after school and cheer practice, I went to see him. He did not answer the door, so I used the key and found him playing a video game in his room with headphones on. He didn't notice me, so I flicked the ceiling light, which really startled him. He hopped up from the bed and said some pretty nasty things to me. I attempted to explain my situation, but that did not seem to get through to him. For some reason, mostly my anger, I said, "You need a good spanking, young man."

Timmy just laughed at me and said no little cheerleader would ever spank him. Well, of course, I never intended to spank him, but what he said and how he said it made me mad, so I said, Young man, you get over here right this second."

I guess my anger put a little fear into him as he came right over and stood in front of me. He said, "Cathy, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to talk to you that way. I should not have made fun of you. I am so sorry about that."

"He sounded sincere, but I knew I could not back down. He was right in front of me, so before I gave it any more thought, I reached for his belt, opened it, then opened his pants and let them fall to the floor. He tried to cover himself, but I quickly took down his underpants had him lay across my lap, and I spanked him.

"Mr. Ward, I know that was all very wrong. I was so angry that I got carried away and couldn't stop myself."

"Wow, Cathy, it certainly was wrong. We never discussed you spanking him. I never even spanked him when he was little. I know there were times I should have, but I never did. I thought it was good that I always controlled myself."

"I know. That is one of the things I have always admired about you, Mr. Ward. You always seem to be in control. It seems that you always know the right thing to do. Someday, I would like to be like you, but I'm not. I was a really bad girl, I know it, and I feel terrible about what I did. I'm especially bothered by the fact that I enjoyed it, and could not stop thinking about what I had seen as well as what I had done. That is why I knew I needed to stay away from Timmy, or I may have thought about doing it again."

"Of course, that is all true, Cathy. I'm glad you understand. At the same time, what you did, amazing as it sounds, seems to have changed Timmy for the better. Maybe he needed to be spanked a long time ago. It seems like it took you to teach him what he needed to know. For that, I thank you."

"Mr Ward, I'm happy that it all worked out; at the same time, I'm still very disappointed in myself for not controlling the situation the way you would have wanted me to. I don't like thinking of myself as a bad girl, but I know I am."

"You're not really a bad girl, Cathy. You made a mistake; we all do that, right?

"I suppose you are right, but I hate that I can't stop thinking about it, especially the way Tommy looked after I took his underpants down."

AlissaOMG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaOMG

"I see Cathy, so he was excited."

"I would say so. I had no idea a boy his age could look like that."

"So now you are having fantasies about Tommy?"

"I suppose that is right, I feel so guilty."

"So, Cathy, it sounds like you spend a lot of time thinking about what it felt like taking Tommy's pants down, right?"

"I guess I do, Mr. Ward. I just cannot get that out of my head."

"Is it just that you took his pants down or that you also pulled his underpants off?"

"It might not seem so bad if I had just taken his pants down, Mr. Ward. Pulling down his underpants kind of shocked and surprised me."

"What about it surprised you?"

"Just the size of his ... ummm, ya know."

"His cock, Cathy. Does Tommy have a big cock?"

"Well, yes, Mr. Ward, Tommy has a really big cock."

"But then you spanked him with his big cock against your skirt. Were you thinking about Tommy's cock while you were spanking him?"

"At that point, I couldn't help it. I was trying to focus on just spanking him, but I was so fascinated by what I had seen."

"So you were excited by the whole situation?"

"Well, I suppose that I was. I could feel myself becoming confused, but I could also feel, ummmm, things happening."

"By things happening, does that you mean that you were getting damp?"

"I really was, Mr. Ward. I knew that my panties were getting wet as I was spanking Tommy."

"When Tommy stood up, what did you see?"

"I saw that his cock was even bigger."

"How did that make you feel, Cathy?"

"I felt like that was all my fault, and I wondered if I should leave him like that."

"So, did you leave?"

"I couldn't do that, Mr. Ward. I thought that if I just touched him for a minute, that might fix it, but he was standing right in front of me, and I was sitting, so I didn't just touch him; I started to lick the head of his cock a little bit, and then I ended up sucking it."

"What happened then, Cathy?"

"Tommy shot all of his cum into my mouth. A lot of cum!"

"Did you spit it out?"

"Oh no, it would have gotten all over my clothes, so I knew I had to swallow it,"

"Was that okay?"

"It was amazingly good; I licked some off of my fingers, too; I did not want to miss any."

"That is quite a story, young lady, so what do we do with you?"

"Mr. Ward, I know I was a bad girl; I trust that you will know how to punish me."

Mr. Ward stood and reached out for Cathy's hand. He guided her toward the back door and said, "Cathy, the pool building is a private place where we will be able to deal with this the right way, and no one will interrupt us."

"I know how busy you are, Mr. Ward. I appreciate you taking this time to help your naughty babysitter."

Jim opened the door, and Cathy said, "What a beautiful room! I love it!"

"There is a bathroom if you need it, Cathy."

"I'm good; I took care of everything before I came to see you."

"Well then, young lady, I'll sit here, and you can stand in front of me and tell me why we are here."

"We are here because I was a bad girl. I can't stop thinking about Timmy's cock, how big it is, and how much I enjoyed seeing it, touching it, and sucking it. I need to be punished."

"What is the best punishment for a naughty high school girl?"

"Mr. Ward, I'm going to lay across your lap so that you can lift my skirt, take down my panties and spank my bottom."

"Cathy, first, I would like to see your panties, so please lift your skirt for me."

"Of course, Mr. Ward. I hope you like them. Can you see through them?"

"I can, and what a nice-looking dark muff! You are so beautiful. I looking forward to spanking your cute bottom."

"Take my hand, and I'll help you across my lap."

Jim helped her adjust and made a few light practice spanks to the back of her skirt.

"Cathy, is this how you had Timmy across your lap?"

"I guess so, Jim, only I took his underpants down first,"

"We'll get to that; I just thought I should remind you why you are here. Maybe Timmy should spank you?"

"Oh no, Mr. Ward. I need to be spanked by a grown man. You need to spank me."

"In that case, hold still while I lift your skirt, and then we'll take your panties down, alright?"

Jim slowly lifted the young cheerleader's skirt well above her bottom. He then brushed his right hand over her silky yellow panties for a minute or so before sliding both of his index fingers under the waistband and lowering them, revealing Cathy's milky white bottom in contrast with her well-tanned back and legs. Cathy lifted her legs enough to allow Jim to remove her panties quickly. After giving each of Cathy's perfect cheeks a nice squeeze, Jim came down with a solid spank right down the middle.

"Whow, Cathy, that was way harder than I thought. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. You are spanking me. It was not too hard. Just spank me like I know you can. I promise not to break."

Resting his hand on her bottom, Jim said, "You are so beautiful, Cathy; I will do better now."

Jim delivered about five sharp spanks to each cheek and several much firmer strikes right down the center. Cathy reacted to the harder spanks with several moans and an occasional OW OW OW. For the most part, she held quite still but jumped and squirmed before putting her right hand back to protect her bottom. Jim stopped and asked how she was doing.

"I'm doing fine. I just needed a short break. I understand that we are not done yet."

"Cathy, before we continue with your spanking, could you try to part your legs a bit for me."

She opened her legs enough to allow Jim a full view of her wet clit. She also slid her right hand underneath and began to stroke herself and said, "Jim, spank me while you watch me play with my pussy, please spank me."

Jim continued with more mild smacks and enjoyed watching Cathy stoking herself and finally inserting one then two fingers well into her juicy cunt. He watched and spanked as Cathy began to wiggle, squirm, and moan. He could hear the sounds of her fingers working feverishly into her wet cunt. He finally had to conclude the spanking as it was all he could do to keep her from falling to the floor as she thrashed uncontrollably.

Completely spent, Cathy lay still while Jim gently massaged her pink bottom. Jim helped Cathy to stand up. He held her hand and licked and sucked the pussy juice from her fingers.

As Cathy was pulling her panties back on, she looked down at Jim's lap and exclaimed, " Wow, now look what I have done!

Published 
Written by US01236728
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments