Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Casting Couch - part 2

"I attend a casting couch audition because I desperately need the money."

330
48 Comments 48
10.6k Views 10.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Top Story

Author's Notes

"This is the second part. After stripping and masturbating for the camera, the casting agent has asked me to demonstrate my blowjob skills. Please be advised, this story delves into hardcore themes, including strong language, and elements of humiliation and degradation. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Apologies for any disappointment caused by the series not concluding in a single installment; however, multiple parts are on their way for your enjoyment."

As I sit naked on the couch, his request for a blowjob lingers in the air between us like an oppressive fog, smothering me with its weight and making me feel trapped. My gaze escapes away from his to the stained carpet beneath us, where the harsh lighting mercilessly exposes every flaw and blemish. Each thread seems to hold more interest than the man in front of me.

The silence stretches, suffocating me. My breath comes in short, shallow bursts, in sharp contrast to his steady, expectant stare that seems to pierce right through me. My hands, restless and uncertain, find the edges of the couch and grip tightly, as if to anchor myself.

A mental image of my mom flashes before me—her gentle smile, the weariness in her eyes from battling MS day after day. The stark reality of medical bills piling up and treatments just out of reach tightens its grip on my heart.

I need the money—a mantra that beats in sync with my heartbeat. The money for Mom's treatment is all that matters. The man standing before me, camera in hand and an offer on the table, represents a beacon of hope, albeit a dubious one.

My eyes lock onto the camera, which somehow feels like it's sizing me up and making me second-guess everything. Can I even pull this off? I have to. No turning back now. I'm in too deep. My throat tightens as I force down the nerves and the heat of embarrassment. "Just go for it," I pep-talk myself. "Pretend it's all an act—a scene. You can handle it." This is just a blink in my story, not the whole picture. I won't let it define me.

As I nod, the guy's grin widens, and I get a chill that has nothing to do with the temperature in the room. He stands there, practically buzzing with anticipation, finding some twisted joy in my unease.

My hands reach out, awkwardly fumbling with the buttons on his jeans. The heat rises in my cheeks as I focus intently on what I'm doing. My fingers tremble as I tug at the zipper, my heart hammering so loudly that I swear it's all I can hear.

As I lower his boxers, his growing erection springs free, the tip already glistening with precum. My eyes scan the thick, veiny shaft that stands intimidatingly in front of me. He has shaved around its base, making his cock appear even larger and more imposing. Will I even be able to handle it?

Despite my best efforts to keep it still, my right hand shakes uncontrollably as I grasp it, feeling the weight and warmth of his arousal in my palm. I stroke his pulsating lenght with a gentle squeeze, sensing that it is not even fully hard. Fuck! How much bigger can it get?!

"Look up," he orders.

When I look up at him, I see a hunger in his eyes that scares me. The camera glares at me, capturing the embarrassing scene of me awkwardly jerking off his semi-erect penis. With each second it records, the cold and indifferent lens appears to magnify my vulnerability, creating a spectacle for unknown eyes to see.

"What the hell are you waiting for, little girl?" he laughs. "A written invitation?" His casual cruelty, disguised as humor, only deepens the pit in my stomach.

"Take your hand off my cock and put it in your mouth." He speaks the words, enunciating each one as if I'm slow to understand. "Don't touch it at all, just suck it."

Humiliation scorches my throat—a silent, acidic burn—but I respond with a practiced smile. My hand falls away, and I lean forward. "This is it," I tell myself. "Impress the producers. Secure the role. Get the damn money." I repeat the mantra in my head as I part my lips, knowing this audition could make or break my career in porn. The cost is significant, but it's a price I've convinced myself I'm willing to pay.

"Eyes at the camera," he barks.

Gazing directly into the camera, I open my mouth wide and take him in, feeling the weight of his gaze. My lips wrap around his shaft, feeling the heat and hardness of him against my tongue. As I lick and suck on his mushroom head, I can taste the salty tang of sweat as well as the musky scent of his arousal.

"Just go back and forth with your head. Keep eye contact," he instructs.

His eyes lock on mine, and there's a flicker of realization—he's onto me, sees right through my act, and knows I'm not sure what I'm doing. All I can do is keep going, trying to imitate what I've seen in porn and hoping that's enough to get him to cum into my mouth. Just the mere idea of having to swallow some stranger's sperm makes me feel nauseous. I haven't even done it with someone I care about. But here I am, a random guy's cock in my mouth, and my only wish is not to throw up in front of the camera.

With a tight seal around his pulsing shaft, I begin to move my head back and forth, sucking him deeper with each motion. I hold his gaze, eyes deliberately wide, throwing on my best "I love sucking cock" look. It's a total act, just me trying to sell him on how eager I am. Inside, I'm just ticking off the boxes, playing the role he's expecting, hoping he falls for it.

As he hardens inside me, I increase the pressure of my suction and quicken my movements, swirling my tongue around the tip, mimicking the technique that drove my ex-boyfriend insane. My cheeks are sore from sucking so hard, and my tongue feels like it's running a marathon to help him reach his peak in record time, all while I count down the seconds until this is over and I can wash the taste of him out of my mouth.

His groans of pleasure motivate me as his length throbs against my palate, and I try to keep my lips tight around him while slurping and sucking fervently. I got this! I can handle it. Just need to push through a little more... it will all pay off once I get the job.

"Suck it all in, sweetheart," he growls, his ruthless hand tangling with my blond locks, guiding me to take him in even deeper.

As his thick length hits the back of my throat, my gag reflex kicks in, and I choke on him, gasping for air. He doesn't let up; instead, he tightens his grip on my hair, keeping my head in place, and pushes himself further into my throat.

"Yeah, that's it, darlin'. Don't stop," he grunts. "Just think about how those big shot producers will be blown away when they see my cock disappear down your throat."

I scramble to keep up, the weight of expectation in this industry weighing heavily on my shoulders as he continues to thrust into my mouth. I try to breathe through my nose, relax my throat muscles, and take him in as far as possible, but the overwhelming sensation of being gagged only gets worse. The tears streaming down my face mix with the saliva that drips from the corners of my mouth, creating a wet, messy trail down my chin. His balls slap against my chin with each forceful thrust, the sound echoing in the room.

"Fucking gorgeous," he growls as his cock delves deeper. "You look like such an innocent little girl. Folks will get off watching you with a dick buried in your sweet mouth."

Just when I think I can't take any more, he pulls back slightly, allowing me a moment to gasp for air before plunging back in with even more force. His cock feels like a battering ram slamming into my throat, causing me to choke as I struggle to keep up with his relentless pace. The hope that I may get hired flashes through my mind. I can do this. I force my eyes to stay open despite the sting of tears, trying to relax and take him all the way.

"Just one more inch, and it will be all the way in," he grunts, his grip on my hair tightening to a painful tug, but I don't resist; instead, I grip his thighs tightly to steady myself as he thrusts harder.

As I feel his cock slide deeper, my throat clenches in protest, but I push through the discomfort, determined to prove myself in this audition. When my lips finally touch the base of his shaft, he groans with pleasure.

"Hold it there, just like that," he whispers.

Tears continue to flow down my cheeks as I struggle to control my gag reflex, mascara undoubtedly running down my face.

"What a good cock sucker you are."

Shame initially claws at my insides as a result of his words, but unexpectedly, a ripple of pride swells within me too. It's a confusing blend of emotions—I'm ashamed of my compliance in degrading myself like this, but oddly affirmed by his praise.

As he slowly pulls back, I keep a tight grip with my plush lips, my tongue dancing wildly in circles around his rock-hard length, wanting to push him over the edge.

"Damn, you're crazy for that cock, aren't ya?" he groans, pulling out with a loud pop. "I'm craving to bust my load all over that gorgeous face of yours."

Just thinking about it sends my heart racing, pounding against my chest as if attempting to escape. Surprisingly, I find myself nodding eagerly, a silent consent that surprises even me.

His unsettling chuckle breaks the silence. "You'd like that, huh? You're one hell of a dirty little slut," he growls, his hold on my hair firm as he pulls me to my feet. "And I'm just getting started with you," he whispers into my ear.

"Ahhh! Ow!" I rasp, my voice rough from my sore throat, as I stumble on unsteady legs.

"Sorry," he grunts, releasing his grip on my hair. "I forgot you're just boring vanilla."

My heart plummets. I know I won't get the role unless I step up my game. "I can handle some pain," I whisper hoarsely, summoning a bravery I barely feel.

"Feeling ready to put that to the test, princess?"

My gaze shifts between his and the camera he holds at chest height. Do I? I nod, swallowing hard, my throat tight. My heart pounds frantically, echoing the fear in my mind. This would give me an edge! I can't pass it up.

Every nerve screams to bolt, but the thought of the job and the cash I desperately need chains my feet to the ground. I'm stepping into the unknown, and it's freaking terrifying, but backing down? Not an option.

NastyMistress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NastyMistress

"Erm... Sure."

The agent's eyes narrow, a smirk playing on his lips. "Good," he says. "Bend over the table and push your ass out."

As I move toward the table, I feel a weight in my chest—a tangle of nerves making my movements slow and almost resistant. When I get to the table, I take a deep breath and lean forward, my elbows resting on the cool surface as I push my hips back.

"Keep your eyes on the camera in front of you, and don't look away."

I fix my gaze on the camera at the desk's edge, its lens staring back at me. The agent moves behind me, placing his hand on the small of my back.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes," I breathe, attempting to prepare for whatever comes next, despite the fact that I have no idea what he is going to do. All I know for sure is that it will hurt.

"Just say 'stop' if it gets too much."

"Okay," I whisper, feeling tense, as if I'm waiting for a storm to hit without knowing when or how hard.

He walks up behind me, his warm palm pressing against my lower back, and I can feel the tension building in my muscles.

"Ready?"

With a deep breath, I whisper, "Ready."

"Eyes to the camera," he instructs, as he lifts his hand and brings it down on my bare left buttock with a sharp crack.

The sting is intense, but I grit my teeth and try to push through the pain.  Every muscle in my body tightens, bracing for the inevitable follow-up blow. As it lands on my right cheek, a whimper escapes my lips as the searing heat spreads across my skin, making me hyperaware of every nerve ending. Oh, gawd!

"Check out those fine pink buttocks. Think you can handle more?"

Can I? "Yes, I can handle it," I find myself saying, surprising even myself with the determination in my voice. There's a part of me that wants to prove to him and to myself that I'm capable of more than I seem.

"Alright," he growls. "Let's see what you've got, princess."

His strong hand strikes my bare, sore skin with force, causing me to cry out and whimper with each whack. The pain is excruciating, but I refuse to give in. Each smack of his hand pushes me to my limits, causing hot tears to stream down my cheeks, but I don't ask him to stop.

Trapped in this bizarre scenario, feeling like I'm right back in my childhood getting a time-out, the heat of his hand on my skin makes me question everything I thought I knew about myself. I've really messed up! Here I am, taking this punishment, and a part of me screams about how wrong everything is, how I let myself get into this mess.

"I'm such a bad, bad girl. Acting like a slut and everyone will see it," the thought echoes mockingly in my head, a reminder of how far I've fallen. I deserve it. The pain, the humiliation—it's all part of the punishment I've brought upon myself.

But then, amidst the sting and the flush of shame, something shifts. It's subtle at first, like a whisper against the louder voices of guilt, but it grows—a flicker of something else, something that shouldn't fit here but somehow does. My tender skin pulsates with throbbing pain but also prickles with a strange, almost forbidden excitement, making me feel alive in a way I never have before.

It kinda freaks me out, this twist of discomfort weaving into a weird, secret thrill, and I'm caught in the middle, trying to make sense of these conflicting feelings that aren't supposed to mix but somehow do. As if I'm unlocking a secret part of who I am and walking through a door I didn't even know existed.

The tingling rush flows through me, pulsing with each slap and settling between my legs. As the stinging sensation lingers on my skin, I can feel the heat pooling between my thighs, awakening desires I would never have thought to pursue before entering this office.

My core starts pulsing with need as the vibrations from each hit soar through me, causing my clit to throb with anticipation. Even though I want to, I can't deny the electrifying pleasure that comes with each punishing strike.

When he is finally done, I am left breathless and craving more of this sinful, deliciously painful pleasure that I never knew I needed.

"Beautiful. I see red imprints of my hand all over your ass. The producers will be very impressed."

A wave of pride washes over me, my thoughts swirling in a haze. It's like I've sipped something addictive—a dangerous thrill that will be difficult to resist in the future.

"Grab your cheeks," he commands.

My body buzzes with endorphins and adrenaline as I obey without hesitation, pulling my flesh apart as he continues to admire his handiwork.

His fingers graze over my delicate folds, deliberately parting them for the camera's unwavering gaze. I can feel the heat trickling down my thighs as he shamelessly exposes my most private parts for all to see.

"Look at that cunt... Such exquisite pink meat. And it's dripping with need to be filled and fucked," he murmurs. "Those flappy lips are practically begging for a cock to slide between them."

Two of his fat fingers suddenly push inside me, stretching me open and causing a sharp gasp to escape my lips. He chuckles as he probes deeper, relishing in my involuntary response to his touch, my muscles clenching around his fingers while my bud pulsates with an almost painful ache for his attention.

"You're so wet and tight."

His fingers curl and twist inside me, hitting a spot that sends a jolt of pleasure through my body. I squirm beneath him as his thumb presses against my clit, intensifying the sensation. Oh, gawd! The throbbing heat between my legs becomes almost unbearable.

"Yeah, you love that shit, don't you?" he grunts, and I can only moan in response. "As soon as you walked in, I knew you were a filthy slut just waiting to be used."

I am. I really am. I arch my back, pushing myself against his hand, desperate for more of his touch. My body is on fire, trembling with need as his fingers work me into a frenzy. I will be whatever he wants me to be if I get to feel this good.

He withdraws his hand, leaving me empty, and I whimper in protest, making him chuckle darkly. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I have plenty more in store for you."

I hear him move and I look to the side to see him set the camera on the desk before reaching into a drawer. He grins as he grabs a bottle of lube and a metallic buttplug. Oh, gawd! A hot flush rises up my neck and spreads across my cheeks as I realize my taboo hole will be penetrated for the first time, and it will be captured on camera, immortalized forever. I was hoping I would be able to avoid anal play, but then a plug is still better than a full-on penetration.

"What did I tell you about keeping your eyes on the camera?" He says it with a firmness, but there's a hint of teasing in his tone.

My breath catches in my throat as I return my gaze to the lens, and a nervous flutter runs through...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments