Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

‘Come in, it’s open.’

Jess Stokes turned the handle and pushed open the door.

‘Hello, Miss Stokes,’ Talulah said, sitting on her bed. She was wrapped in a large, fluffy bathrobe, a hint of her deep cleavage just visible. ‘Is everything okay?’

‘Yes, everything’s fine,’ Jess replied. ‘Is it okay if I come in?’

‘Of course, Miss Stokes. Please do.’

Jess turned to close the door.

‘Ooh, Miss Stokes, I like those yoga pants. Are they new? They make your bum look great. Really sexy.’

Jess’ heart raced as she closed the door. She turned back, taking in Talulah’s beautiful face, thick dark hair, and big, blue eyes.

‘Are you wearing a thong under them?’ Talulah asked, her eyes dropping to the front of Jess’ leggings. ‘We’re not allowed to wear thongs in school, so, if I wore those, you’d be able to see my knickers under them.’

Jess felt her cheeks flush as her student’s eyes wandered over her body.

‘I am wearing a thong,’ she replied. ‘Which is better than not wearing any underwear, like you when you left Mr. Chambers’ classroom today.’

Talulah’s mouth dropped open, her pretty feet shuffling, her toes digging into the carpet.

‘You know about that?’

Jess nodded.

‘Are you going to report us?’

‘Of course not,’ Jess replied. ‘Screwing Mr. Chambers is something else we have in common.’

‘You and Mr. Chambers -?’

‘On the floor of a pub in the blizzard.’

‘I knew it,’ Talulah whispered, unable to hide the excitement she felt at the thought of her two teachers. ‘Did he make you cum?’

‘He did.’

‘Me too. He’s good isn’t he.’

‘He is, Talulah.’

The room fell silent, student and teacher looking at each other.

‘You said that it was something else we had in common,’ Talulah said.

‘You said I have a nice bum,’ Jess said. ‘So do you.’

‘You think I have a nice bum, Miss Stokes?’

‘I do.’

‘When have you seen it?’ Talulah asked.

‘I’m your gym teacher. Don’t you think I look when you girls are naked in the changing rooms?’

‘You look? Does that mean?’

‘That I’m gay? Yes. Or, as I said to Mr. Chambers this afternoon, just before I made him cum all over my tummy, probably bi-sexual.’

Talulah stood, the belt on her gown loosening, exposing the tops of her breasts and her legs, only holding the robe enough to prevent her from being completely exposed.

‘Are you shocked?’ Jess asked, trying to maintain eye contact.

‘No, Miss Stokes, of course not. I want you to look.’ She pulled at the belt, releasing the last crossover until her robe fell completely open.

Jess allowed her eyes to roam down over Talulah’s body, from her large firm breasts, over the gentle mound of her stomach, to the smooth cleft between her thighs.

‘Do you like how I look?’ Talulah asked, lifting the robe off her shoulders, and letting it drop behind her onto the bed.

‘You look incredible,’ her teacher replied. ‘You’re so beautiful, striking even, and your body is perfect.’

‘Thank you, Miss Stokes. I think you’re really pretty. Can I see you now?’

Without a word Jess Stokes lifted her vest top over her head, revealing the blue, lacy bra beneath. Bending forward, she pulled her leggings down before kicking off her trainers and tossing the leggings beside her.

‘That’s a really pretty thong,’ Talulah said, taking in her teacher’s slim body. ‘And I love how it matches your bra.’

Jess looked down, a little self-conscious standing in only her underwear. Her eye caught a white stain on the blue material of her bra and she frowned.

Jess watched Talulah’s eyes as she dropped her bra onto the floor before slipping her fingers into the waistband of her thong, releasing it from between her firm buttocks, and sliding it down to reveal her own smooth vagina.

‘I want to taste you, Talulah,’ Jess said, stepping closer to her student. ‘I want to take you over my desk.’

For a moment Talulah looked confused and for a moment Jess wondered why she’d said it.

‘I don’t think my desk is big enough for that,’ Talulah replied, eyeing the small table and chair in the corner. ‘But you can take me on my bed.’

Talulah’s head sank into the expensive pillows, her hair spreading out like a siren in an old painting. Jess gently parted her legs, moving up until she was laid between her thighs, firm from netball and horse riding.

‘I want you to make me cum, Miss Stokes. I want you to see me and hear me when I orgasm.’

MaricaDeluxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaricaDeluxe

‘I think I probably already have,’ Jess replied, her mouth only centimeters from Talulah’s opening. She could smell her excitement, mixed with the scent of moisturizer.

‘You have, Miss Stokes?’

‘I’m sure I have. I’m sure you’re one of the girls who has masturbated while we’ve all been sharing a dorm room on netball tournaments.’

Talulah placed a hand over her eyes to hide her embarrassment.

‘Yes Miss Stokes, I was one of them. I’ve laid a few feet from you with my hand in my knickers, playing with myself. I tried to be quiet, but sometimes it’s so hard.’

‘It’s okay, Talulah, I liked hearing it.’

‘I liked doing it. It felt naughty. Miss Stokes, would I have ever heard you orgasm?’

‘No, I don’t think you have.’

‘So you didn’t masturbate while we were all in the same room, lying in the dark?’

‘I did. I just did it more quietly than you young ladies.’

‘Are you usually loud when you cum?’

‘You can find out later.’

Jess slid her tongue over Talulah’s soft lips, tickling, teasing.

‘Oh!’ Talulah moaned at the first sensation, her body twitching.

From between her student’s thighs, Jess looked up Talulah’s body, over her tummy, through the valley of her large breasts to her beautiful face.

Eyes closed, Talulah gripped her headboard and Jess reached up, pinching and rolling her hard nipples, allowing her tongue to delve deeper before placing her lips over Talulah’s clitoris, sucking, licking.

Talulah moaned, her knees bending, back arching. She called to her teacher, biting her plump, bottom lip.

Jess moved with the rolling of her hips, listening to her pants and moans, hearing her call her name, telling her she was close, until she saw her stomach suck in, her breasts push up, and with a cry that came from deep inside Talulah came, her orgasm engulfed her.

The only sound in the room was Talulah’s breathing as she lay, legs spread, her breasts and stomach still rising and falling.

‘Mr. Chambers said you were a talker,’ Jess said, looking up at her, still between her thighs.

Talulah screwed up her eyes in embarrassment and Jess smiled.

‘Your thighs are trembling,’ she said softly.

‘I know, and I have pins and needles in my fingers. That was amazing, Miss Stokes.’ She looked down at her teacher. ‘Can you come up here?’

Jess lifted herself, her hand instinctively moving to her mouth.

‘No Miss Stokes, don’t wipe your mouth. I want to taste my pussy on you.’

Jess Stokes crawled up, her arms and legs on either side of her student’s body.

‘Kiss me,’ Talulah whispered, sighing as their lips met, tongues exploring. ‘Mmm, my pussy tastes nice.’

‘Yes, it does, Talulah.’

‘Can I taste yours now, Miss Stokes?’

‘I thought you’d never ask.’

‘I never thought you’d let me.’

‘I’ve imagined it so many times, Talulah.’

‘So have I Miss Stokes. How do you want me? Shall we swap places?’

‘No, I want to be on top. I want to sit on your mouth.’

‘Oh, Miss Stokes,’ Talulah gushed.

Jess placed her knees on the pillow and took her student's wrists, lifting, placing her hands on her breasts.

‘Pinch and pull like I did to you,’ she whispered.

‘Oh Miss Stokes, it’s wonderful that we like the same thing.’

Jess smiled as she lowered herself, settling her damp opening over her student’s mouth.

‘I’m very wet, Talulah. I hope you don’t mind.’

‘I want you to be wet, Miss Stokes. I want to taste you and feel how excited you are.’

Placing her hands on the wall behind Talulah’s bed, Jess settled her smooth lips onto Talulah’s gloss-covered mouth.

CRASH!

The sound from outside Jess Stokes’ door ripped her from her dream, and her eyes snapped open.

‘Sorry Miss Stokes,’ a voice called from the corridor. ‘I knocked over my cleaning products.’

‘It’s okay, Daisy,’ she called. Fuck off Daisy, you clumsy little bitch.

She closed her eyes again, trying to rekindle her dream, but she knew the moment was gone.

Fucking sixth formers with their stupid jobs. Why can’t they all live off mummy and daddy’s money like the rest of them?

‘Sorry, Miss Stokes, did you say something?’ the voice on the other side of the door called again.

Jess rolled her eyes. ‘Yes,’ she whispered, ‘I was saying how your gorgeous classmate was about to eat my wet pussy.’ But louder she called. ‘No, nothing, Daisy.’

‘Okay, Miss Stokes. I hope I didn’t scare you.’

‘No, it’s fine, Daisy.’ But you’ll find yourself doing extra laps in your next gym class.’

She looked down, her nipples were still hard, making peaks below her loose vest top.

Well, might as well finish what Talulah started.

She closed her eyes, images of Talulah, naked in the changing rooms, drifting into her mind as her fingers slid down into her knickers.

Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments