Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deviants of Dorchester - Episode 7: The USB Drive

"Two hotel employees are intrigued and inspired by the naughty files on a drive left behind by one of the guests."

20
9 Comments 9
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"The Hotel Dorchester has been a staple of the London scene since the 1900s, and if these walls could talk, oh the sultry tales of debauchery they would tell. Get ready for a summer of steamy stories as the authors that brought you Kinky Kitchen Fun last fall, now bring you a heatwave full of sex, secrets, and surprise in our new series The Deviants of Dorchester."

Evan Grealey swiped his badge at the end of the hallway, pushing his way through the door labelled 'housekeeping', muttering under his breath. “How many fucking towels do those people go through? One for each arm, one for each leg? One for each arse cheek? Fuck!” He needed to pick up a spare spa key for Zara from the housekeeping staging room before heading up to a suite on the eighth floor for the second time today. Not one with frayed corners like yesterday, the notes said.

Here at the Dorchester Hotel, the clientele was varied, but usually quite reasonable. Occasionally, though, the staff ran into those who proved to be very difficult indeed, the self-important types who believed themselves to be above those who served them. Maybe Evan could find a dead carpet beetle or pluck a pubic hair to enclose in the folds of that non-frayed towel.

Pulling the inner door open, he stopped in his tracks, shocked by what he saw.

Feydra, one of the housekeepers, was pounding her fingers on the keyboard of the department laptop computer, then shot to her feet and pulled the lid closed, but not before Evan saw at least two seconds of the video displayed on the screen. A woman was most definitely naked, her back toward the camera, her hips bucking furiously, evidently riding on top of someone else.

“Whoa, hey...” Evan said audibly while Feydra pretended to reach for something on the other side of the computer.

“Oh, hello, Evan,” she replied in her low, smooth, accented voice, obviously hoping he hadn't seen. “I just finished with the Seventh Floor East, and, um, needed to make a note.”

“Uh, huh. What were you watching there?”

Feydra thought for a moment, her eyes searching, then replied quietly, “Oh, you saw that?”

“Looked like a naked woman.”

“Yes, I think. But I wasn't watching. It just came up, really.”

“Ha, that's what I told my girlfriend once.” Evan fancied Feydra, so he didn't want to do anything mean like berating or teasing to make her dislike him. She was sweet, did her job well, and even brought snacks for the staff on occasion.

Besides, he wasn't in the habit of making attractive women upset with him. She was a Persian beauty – he knew that, because although she was typically very mild-mannered, she once ripped into a workmate who mistook her Farsi for Arabic – with a thick but very understandable accent, lush thick dark hair and big dark eyes and eyebrows to match. He had occasionally imagined what treasures were hidden under the less-than-flattering uniform dress and apron the hotel required her to wear.

“I'm sorry, really, do not get me in trouble. I was not watching.” He wasn't her boss, but she felt that his seniority would enable him to bring any of the housekeepers' aberrant behaviour to a supervisor's attention. “I found this drive in the suite. The guest left it.” Her shiny blue fingernail tapped a thumb drive sticking out of a USB port. “I was just curious, that's all.”

Evan read aloud the drive's label, handwritten letters on a bit of masking tape. “X X X. Hmmm, I don't blame you. I'd be curious too.” She tried to stop him from opening the lid, but his wink and smile assured her, “Your secret is safe with me.”

“There is no secret,” she said defiantly. “It just started.”

When he opened the lid, they both stared for just a few seconds. The video had continued to run, and now the woman, apparently Chinese, and Evan guessed in her late thirties, had her face in the camera, hair and tits flopping as a guy was ramming her forcefully from behind. Feydra looked embarrassed, but she sure was glad to have made sure the sound was muted. Evan tapped the screen to stop the video and ejected the USB media.

“I promise. I found it in the suite. I was curious,” Feydra said nervously, her eyes glossy with the beginning of tears. “You cannot try to get me in trouble. I will just tell them the truth, that I was not watching. It just started by itself.”

Evan pushed the drive back in. Sure enough, within a few seconds, a dialogue box came up on the screen, something apparently in Chinese with a button with Chinese characters. He tapped the button, and after a black window flashed, the video player started. The Asian woman was sitting in an ornate chair, dressed in some kind of flowing dress, as a man was led before her by two other scantily-clad women.

“Looks like it may be interesting,” he said, stopping the video and disconnecting the drive as he had done before. “And from what I saw, it gets more interesting.”

“I was not watching. I just tapped ahead in the movie for just a second. But see, it started automatically.”

“Yes, okay, I believe you. I'm not going to say anything. But I admit, I am curious, too.”

“You would watch something like that?”

“Mmm, I might. I guess I would start it, and see if it was something I'd like to continue.”

“Oh?” Feydra raised her eyebrows and smiled for the first time since he walked in on her.

“From what I saw where you tapped ahead to... I think I'd continue. And with the sound on.”

“Are you working tomorrow? I could lend it to you tomorrow.” She smiled shyly.

“No, I'm off the next two days, and work overnights for the weekend.” He smiled. “So, you want to watch it, too?”

“I might. Maybe I would start it and see.” They both laughed.

He held out the drive toward her, then pulled it back. “Or, I could make a copy.”

“So curious, you cannot wait until next week?”

“You live out toward Newham, don't you? You take the tube home after work?”

“Why?” she asked nervously.

“I have a car. Seriously, I can take you home tonight. We can stop by my flat and I'll make a copy, then drive you home.”

· - ~ | ~ - ·

“Oh, Feydra, ooohhh!” Evan's balls tightened against the Persian beauty's perineum, his shaft buried deep inside her vagina, massaged to a thunderous orgasm by her contracting pelvic muscles. “Uuuuhhh, f-f-fuucccckk...” His orgasm released a torrent of semen, filling the condom sheathing his erection as he rammed it into her. His weight had her pinned, legs spread wide, panting, writhing, digging her pretty blue nails into his clenching buttocks.

Continuing to pump into her for the next two minutes, he tried to get her off, but he was spent and growing soft. He pulled out and immediately replaced his cock with his fingers. Sensing Feydra was close to orgasm, he was intent on getting her off, a little worried about leaving a negative first impression if he wasn't able to satisfy her. As the evening had progressed, he had felt more and more attracted to her exotic beauty, especially when they started removing their clothes, revealing her skin and frame to be every bit as lovely as he had imagined. He certainly fancied another fuck with her sometime soon, and thought the best way for her to be agreeable would be for him to ensure her sexual climax.

He slid his middle and ring fingers into her centre, soaking them with her warm juices while his index finger and pinky nestled into her wet pubic hair. She thrust upward to encourage quicker stimulation, rewarded with the sensation of his palm mashing into her clit. “Oh, yes, oh, there!” She was too excited at the very real chance of having an orgasm to be embarrassed by the squelching noise coming from between her legs.

Evan sucked her dark, swollen nipple, fingering her deeply, feeling her firm little nub under his palm, intent on giving her the same pleasure he had gotten. She licked and panted into his ear as he finger-fucked her, then grabbed his wrist firmly. “Uhh, just outside.” Plenty of thick, creamy vaginal lubrication made the motions of his fingers swirling around her plump labia and engorged clit slick and smooth. “Uhh, harder,” Feydra panted, eyes closed, head back, fingers clutching the sheets of the bed, pelvis thrusting upwards.

Evan smiled as he sucked harder on her teat. He needn't be concerned about leaving her unsatisfied. Grinding harder into her pussy, pinching her labia between his fingers as he manipulated her firm little bud, he felt her heavy breathing and pronounced undulations morph into a shuddering orgasm.

As the two of them lay there, calming, the erotic discomfort of the sweat and smell of their spirited sex clung to them. Evan tasted the slightly sticky and salty flesh around Feydra's nipples as she smiled and ran her fingers through his hair.

“Mmm, that was amazing,” Evan finally said.

“M-hmm,” she sighed. “It was.”

“You are such a beauty.” He attached his lips to the skin just below her ear, at the junction of her neck and cheek.

“Mmm, well, thank you.” She squirmed.

“Beautiful skin,” he continued, laying his fingers in her pubic hair for a moment before gliding it to her hip, over her stomach, and up to a breast. “Beautiful curves.”

After kissing her lips and neck and tits a few times, he climbed off the bed, holding the condom at the base of his dick. Standing, he stroked and wiggled his softening pecker for a few strokes to make sure it was drained completely.

As Feydra looked on with an amused smile, he squeezed downward, trapping his spunk inside the condom as it slipped off. He dropped it in the bathroom bin and grabbed some tissues, thrilled at the sight of his new lover climbing out of bed with her eyes on him.

“You need a few?” He handed her some tissues.

She giggled. “Thank you. Yes, I am quite messy.” She took the tissues and wiped between her legs, flexing her knees.

“The good kind of messy.” He stepped up to her, hand around behind her waist and then dropping to squeeze an arse cheek as he pulled her close for a quick wet kiss. “So sexy.”

“Mmm, such a gentleman. Compliments.” She welcomed his other hand clamping a tissue into her crotch. “Helping me clean up... after giving me such an orgasm.”

“And offering you a drink. I'm getting some water. You want some?”

“Okay, yes.” After they discarded their slimy tissues, Feydra followed Evan into the living room, where they had watched the video on his TV before giving themselves over to their lusts. He was delighted by her lack of modesty, as she made no attempt to find her clothes or cover up, comfortable with her display of nudity after the passion of their fuck had subsided.

AmberWoods
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberWoods

“You know what?” Evan asked, now in the kitchen, pouring some water into a glass for them to share.

“Hmm? What?” She took a few gulps.

“I'll show you.” Evan restarted the video and fast-forwarded through the scene of the two women leading the muscular man in front of the seated woman, stripping him and leaving him standing naked before her. He paused it after the woman had toyed with the man, taken off her clothes, and started leading him toward a bed. “That's the Dorchester Hotel, a suite on floor Seven I think.”

“What? Really?”

“That chair, and the couch, yes.” He hit Play on the remote, watching the brilliantly-tattooed Chinese woman in her naked glory roll over on the bed and lie face up, legs splayed, fingering open her labia in a graphically pornographic display. “And the bed, yes, that's the suite.”

“Yes,” Feydra said, slapping her thigh. “I clean there every day, I should know it!”

“So, they were in the hotel suite, filming porn videos. And with at least two other women, and one camera operator.”

The video continued to run for a minute, Feydra watching Evan, amused. “You are not going to sit here and watch it again, are you?”

The two laughed as he clicked Stop on the remote. The TV displayed the file contents of the drive, eight videos in all, each between twenty and thirty minutes long. Evan's cock started to stiffen again at the thought of watching all of them, especially with his new Persian lover. They finished their water and couldn't resist making out and fondling, but only for a few minutes until they both reluctantly admitted it was really late and they needed to call it a night. After they dressed, Evan copied the video files onto his computer and then handed the USB drive over to Feydra before driving her home.

· - ~ | ~ - ·

Over the next three weeks, Evan's and Feydra's work schedules synced up occasionally so that he was able to drive her home every few days. Each time, they watched one of the videos, promising not to watch alone without the other. Though each scene took place in the Dorchester suite, the video quality was very good, with decent lighting and audio and smooth transitions, much more polished than most amateur porn Evan had seen.

Along with the standard oral sex and a shower scene, there was some kinky shit in some of the videos, including BDSM, lesbian sex, toys, and the Chinese starlet taking on three guys at once. Some of the dialogue was in English and some in French along with Chinese, and some of the characters were Black and White as well as Asian.

Evan and Feydra were certainly aroused by the videos, fucking each other with varying degrees of vigour and sensuality, communicating their preferences with more confidence each time. They didn't specifically emulate anything they saw, but did keep things new and exciting by trying different rooms and positions as they shared a satisfying sexual adventure.

The night they watched the fifth video was a special treat, the first time they tried oral sex. Evan kept contact with Feydra's big beautiful brown eyes while her glossy red lips sensually sucked and slurped his head and shaft until she drooled into her cleavage to finish him off between her tits. He returned the favour, parting her forest of luxurious pubic hair and tracing her labia and probing her vaginal opening with his tongue. He swirled his tongue around her clit and sucked on her labia and swollen nub until she pushed him back and straddled him to get off on his face.

After the sixth video, life prevented them from carrying on as they had been. Feydra was working another job with increased demands, so after a leave of absence, she arranged to work at the hotel only part-time. When the two saw each other periodically over the next few months, they flirted a bit and whispered about the sexual relationship they had enjoyed, neither discounting the possibility of restarting again if the opportunity presented itself. Evan assured her that he'd restrained himself from watching the final two videos, anticipating watching with her when they could arrange it.

· - ~ | ~ - ·

Hui-Min's hips pumped back and forth furiously as she rode the poor wide-eyed muscular blond guy under her. Ordinarily, he'd be enjoying a smoking hot naked Asian lady fucking him hard and noisily in a posh seventh-floor suite in the Dorchester Hotel, but this setup was for her pleasure only, nary a thought to his. He was her fuck toy, his wrists belted together and fastened to the bed frame above his head, at least two pairs of knickers stuffed in his drooling mouth, nipple clamps pulling tightly as she flicked the chain between them, cock ring pinching his balls painfully with each of her backward thrusts. Her lipstick and eye makeup were dark and disquieting; the brilliant tattoos that covered a thigh and half her torso, images of bladed weapons and menacing half-human faces, were breathtaking but more than a bit unnerving.

She began to bounce, her palms pressed into his sweaty chest, raising herself up to slam back down on him repeatedly, yelping in half-pleasure, half-pain as she felt his tip thump her cervix. She'd paid extra for the smooth one with the big cock, and was getting her money's worth.

A harsh buzzing noise from the bedside table interrupted the slightly psychedelic trance music being streamed from her phone to the suite's Bluetooth speaker system. The screen lit up as it vibrated, emitting an angry melody.

Mon portable!” Hui-Min barked, holding out her hand, slapping her fingers into her palm in a grabbing motion. On a nearby chair, a muscular man grunted and slapped the arse of the woman riding his lap. The tall blonde dismounted from him, striding over to the bed, wearing nothing but thigh-high boots and heavy silver jewellery hanging from her earlobes, neck, navel, and wrists. She grabbed the phone and handed to it Hui-Min before being waved away.

Allo, oui?” Hui-Min was obviously annoyed, slowing her fucking to a rhythmic grind as she listened to the caller. “Quand? Combien?

The blonde woman returned to her naked man, lowering herself backwards onto his lap, letting out a loud, high-pitched moan as she made a show of re-impaling her manicured pussy on his large upright prick. Hui-Min's face momentarily showed a trace of a smile.

“It's no one, it doesn't matter!” The smile disappeared. “Fuck, can we speak English?” she demanded of the caller, her Eastern accent noticeable but her British pronunciation immaculate. “Your French fucking makes my ears bleed.” There was another pause while the male voice apologised and continued. “When? Now? Yes, I'll check.” Resuming her pelvic thrusts, she laid her phone on the bed next to her man's head. Tapping the screen with one hand while bracing herself with the other, she leant forward, grinding her clit into his cock ring and nudging his chain with her nipple while she checked her bank transfer confirmation.

Hui-Min picked up her phone, righting herself on the blond man's cock. “Yes, I see. One million, three, right.” The caller's voice got a little agitated, but she cut him off. “Of course it's more,” she half-sneered, half-laughed. “I have expensive tastes. I have acquired, shall we say, exotic pets?”

A young black woman, barely more than a girl, had crawled to the side of the bed, wearing only black cat ears, painted on whiskers, and a butt plug emulating a long, thick, black tail. The kitty presented Hui-Min a small pitcher. “Meoowwwrr?”

“And they have a copy of the videos. You all can wank your little cocks to me, more than a fair price.” The caller stumbled over his words, trying to formulate a reply. “Our business is concluded, then?” Hui-Min inquired impatiently. The caller must have replied in the affirmative, since she cut him off with a terse “D'accord,” before tapping to end the call and dropping the phone. The trance music resumed, and she swiped to increase the volume as she ground to the beat.

The kitten on the floor laid down, face up, writhing and meowing as Hui-Min poured the pitcher of thick milk all over her dark skin.

A second girl, a pale redhead dressed as an orange kitten, crawled halfway onto the bed and wiggled a vial in front of Hui-Min's face, smiling naughtily. “Un autre?”

Mmm, oui!

Orange Kitty spooned a half dose of cocaine up to the nose of her mistress, who paused her gyrations long enough to snort it and wait for a second nostril full. After the girls took their own bumps, Orange Kitty eagerly lapped the milk from Black Kitty's navel before dragging her tongue through her playmate's trimmed curly dark milky bush and then up to her generous splattered chocolatey tits.

As the guy in the chair held the moaning blonde's hips to facilitate a powerful shafting, and the kittens mewled and started scissoring on the floor, Hui-Min grunted noisily, intensely fucking her blond man's cock, the long ponytail bound ornately on the top of her head flowing down to dance on his face. The raucous fuck-fest was now becoming her celebration, punctuating the completion of the cyber-heist that had been a long time in the making.

Hui-Min's part in the scheme was the fun part, the easy part. But it was the integral hook, so she could pretty much name her price. She didn't know or care how much the geeks who did the grunt work got paid. They were the ones who customised the code, the malware strain that installed keylogger software any time an unsuspecting victim accessed the drive on which it was deployed, which served as an entry point to compromise their target's network. She just had to make sure to leave the drive where it could be found, the provocative “XXX” label enough to entice a poor unwitting employee to plug it into a hotel computer to see what was on it. That was four months ago. Her gang had monitored silently from within the hotel corporation's network until they seized the opportunity they were waiting for, intercepting two large wire transfers bound for a renovation contractor and a land developer. And it appeared that a low-level service grunt named Grealey had plugged the drive into his home computer for some private viewing, so emptying his little accounts to the tune of two and a half thousand pounds was a small but satisfying bonus.

No one in the room had any doubts: it wasn't the big cock she was riding, or watching the raunchy kitten tribbing or the steamy chair fuck, that brought Hui-Min to her screeching orgasm. It was the bountiful deposit she had just seen land in her Swiss account that got her off more than anything.

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments