Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Therapy: Session Five

"Lexi made a mistake. Or did she?"

71
6 Comments 6
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"Welcome to the fifth installment of the Sex Therapy series! A word to the wise: if you haven't already, go back to the first chapter and start there, otherwise you might find yourself a little lost. I had a great time writing this chapter. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There are a few more to go before this series is up, and a few more ways the doctor will take Lexi down the path to depravity. As always, I appreciate the likes and favorites, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on this chapter!"

SESSION FIVE

Lexi couldn’t get comfortable. Her mind raced as she waited in the plush chair, wringing her hands. Was she really going through with this? How did it even come to this point? Why did she agree to come here in the first place?

As much as she hated it, she knew she had to put a stop to this. She had jeopardized her relationship. It was time for this to end. She just needed to muster up the courage to tell the doctor. Then maybe things could go back to normal.

Before her mind could quit reeling, Lexi was startled by the door opening as Dr. Miller entered the room.

“Well, there’s my sexy Lexi!” The doctor exclaimed, closing the door and extending his arms for a hug. “Come on over here and bring it in.”

Lexi stayed put in her chair, staring worriedly at the doctor as she clutched her hands. Dr. Miller put his arms down and furrowed his brow.

“Lexi?” He asked. “Are you okay? What’s going on?”

The woman took a deep breath, followed by a long, slow sigh. “I think we need to talk, Dr. Miller,” she finally said after a pause. The doctor gave her a look of concern as he found his place in the seat across from her.

“Okay, let’s talk,” he said. “What do you want to talk about?”

“I don’t think I can do any more sessions with you.” As she spoke, Lexi looked on the verge of tears.

“Why?” Dr. Miller asked, frowning. “I thought things were going so well.”

“I thought so too,” she admitted, “but something’s wrong. I – I’m doing things. Things that are wrong. Things that could ruin my marriage. Dr. Miller, I can’t seem to control myself. I love Aaron so much. I can’t risk hurting him anymore.” As she spoke, tears began rolling down her cheek.

“Lexi, I, um, I have to admit that this is taking me by surprise,” the doctor stuttered. “If this is about your homework assignments, I can explain–”

“No,” the woman responded. “The homework wasn’t the problem. Nothing you’ve suggested is the problem. Not directly, anyway.”

“Oh?” Dr. Miller asked, cocking his head to the side. “Then what are you talking about?”

“I’m talking about me,” she said, her tears flowing as she spoke. “I don’t have enough self-control. Doctor, I did bad things, and I think if I keep doing therapy I’m going to keep doing bad things. That’s why I’m saying I can’t continue our sessions.”

Dr. Miller handed the woman a tissue as he looked her in the eyes. “So, you still trust me, then, correct? He asked”

“Of course, doctor,” Lexi replied, dabbing at the tears streaming down her face. “I know I can trust you completely. It’s me that I don’t trust.”

Dr. Miller let out a sigh of relief. “Lexi,” he said. “Listen to me. I am your therapist. I can help you through this. You know you can trust me. Before you make any rash decisions like ending your treatment, we need to talk this through. I need to know what it is that made you so emotional today. You need to tell me what happened. Do you think you can do that?”

“I think so,” she replied, sniffling. Gathering herself up, she wiped away her tears and started sharing her story.

“I guess everything started yesterday morning. Aaron had to fly out of town on a business trip. After he left, I got into my usual Monday morning routine. I did some laundry, watched a little porn, and sent a few pics of me playing with myself to my friend Dre. You know, regular stuff. It seemed like everything was going really well, right up until around four.

“I was in the middle of fingering myself when I heard someone knocking at the door. I tossed on some clothes and went to see who it was. It turned out to be Andrew, my husband’s older brother. When I answered the door, he made up some lame excuse about needing to borrow Aaron’s drill to fix something for his wife, but I knew why he was really there. Drew tries hitting on me anytime he gets the chance, and he knew Aaron was out of town.

“So after I’d spent the whole day home alone and getting myself all worked up, here comes a sexy, slightly older version of my husband. I was feeling super horny, so I decided I might as well have a little fun and get some homework practice in. I started flirting with him, and he’s flirting right back. We go back and forth a little bit, and then he gets bold and goes in for a kiss. The next thing I know, we’re making out right there in my living room. It’s my first time kissing Drew, and he’s seriously good at it. It reminded me a lot of when I used to kiss Aaron like that, but just a little different.

“Anyway, Drew starts kissing my neck and one of his hands finds my tits. Either Aaron told him what I like at some point or he’s just a natural, because I’m absolutely melting. Between my moans, I tell him that he’s making me wet. He tells me to prove it, so I grab his hand off my tits and I pull it down under my skirt. He slips a finger in my pussy, and I start groaning into his neck. One thing leads to another, and we wind up in my bed, naked and sixty-nining each other.

“Up to this point, everything is great. I’m doing my homework, and having a good time in the process. But then I started getting into it. I mean, I get into it every time I’m with a guy, but for whatever reason, I was really getting into it. Big time. I don’t know if it was because Drew looks so much like Aaron that he was reminding me of him, or if it’s just because I haven’t actually been fucked in months, but whatever the reason, I was just coming unglued.

“I kept pulling my mouth off his cock and egging him on, telling him how good he tasted and how much I loved what he was doing to my pussy. I must have really been pushing his buttons, because in an instant, he flipped around on top of me. He started growling in my ear about how bad he wanted to fuck me while he ran his cock up and down along my pussy lips. It was so hot. So primal.

“Somewhere in my mind, I knew we were getting to a dangerous place. I mean, a little making out or sucking cock is just good fun, and it was helping me become a better lover for Aaron. But that next step? Actually fucking someone, especially my husband’s own brother? I didn’t want to do that. Not to Aaron, and not to Drew’s wife.”

“What did you do, then?” Dr. Miller asked as tears ran down Lexi’s face. He handed her a tissue, and after wiping up the tears, she continued.

“That’s just it, doc. All the while I had that little voice in my mind, telling me to slow things down, but I didn’t listen. It was like I couldn’t. His cock felt so good sliding up and down my pussy lips, and I wanted more. I wanted to feel him inside of me. It was like the last several months of not being fucked all hit me at the same moment, and I just completely lost control.

“Before I could even process what I was doing, I reached down, wrapped my hands around Drew’s cock, and guided him into my pussy. As he slipped inside me, it was like something burst inside my brain. I lost all control. There was no right or wrong. It didn’t matter that I was cheating on Aaron, or that this was his own brother I was cheating with. I started bucking against him. I begged him to fuck me, to breed me, to make me his bitch. We rutted like animals in heat. I screamed like a whore, orgasming on his cock again and again. I acted like a filthy slut, and as he slammed into me again and again, I was loving every minute of it.

“Eventually he can’t take it anymore, and he erupts, filling me up with his cum. He groans and we both just collapse together into a sweaty, spent heap. As we’re laying there, the guilt and realization of what I’d just done starts hitting me. I cheated on my husband. I cheated on Aaron. That just starts cycling through my mind, again and again.

“I’m starting to feel super emotional at this point, but Drew was completely oblivious to this. He made some comment about how he’s wanted that since we met and how much better of a fuck I am than his wife. This sets me off, and I just start completely going off on him. I mean, I lose it. I’m screaming at him that I couldn’t believe we just did that, and how wrong it was. I practically chased him out of the house. It definitely wasn’t the most graceful moment in my life.”

“Wow, Lexi,” Dr. Miller offered in a comforting tone. “It sounds like you really had an emotional afternoon.”

“That’s only the half of it, doc. It would have been bad enough if it ended there, but it didn’t. After my romp with Drew, I’m sitting there wondering what I’d just done, when I hear a text notification on my phone. I go over and check it, and it’s my friend Dre, letting me know he was home and I could come over whenever I wanted. We’d gone out Saturday night, and in all the excitement, I’d completely forgotten that I’d agreed to meet him last night for another date.

“Now, if I was thinking straight, I’d probably have canceled the date altogether. I mean, I’d just fucked my husband’s brother. Clearly, I was having some self-control issues that I needed to address. But then I started rationalizing. Dre was super sweet, and super sexy, too. I could use someone to talk to, and it would be nice to get out of the house. Before I could stop to think about the potential consequences, I found myself texting him, telling him I’d shower and be over in a little bit.

“I’ll admit that things started out well enough. The date with Dre was awesome. I got in a ton of really valuable homework practice for Aaron. From flirting over dinner, to holding his hand as we walked through the park, to making out with him in his car, it just went really well. I was feeling a lot better by this point, so when he invited me into his place afterwards, of course I agreed.

“As soon as we get into his house, our hands are all over each other and clothes are flying everywhere. The next thing I know, we’re in his bed and I’m on top of him, sucking him off. He’s moaning and telling me what a hot little slut I am, really pushing my buttons. As I’m taking as much of him in my mouth as I can, I start thinking about fucking Drew earlier. Dre was so much bigger than Drew. As the memory replayed over and over in my mind, I couldn’t help but think about how much better Dre’s cock would feel inside my pussy.

“I didn’t have to think about Dre’s cock inside me for very long before the thought got the best of me. Dre is just so sexy, and his cock is enormous. I felt guilty, knowing what I was about to do, but not guilty enough in the moment to stop. I kept thinking, I’d already cheated once that day, so why not go for broke?

“Slowly, I drew my lips off his cock, and asked him if he wanted to have some real fun. I can still remember the look in his eyes as I repositioned myself on top of him. I didn’t slip him inside me right away. Instead, I placed my hand on his cock, holding it against my pussy as I slowly bucked my hips back and forth. Hearing him groan as I slowly coated him with my juices was probably the hottest moment of my life up to that point.

StacyRep
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StacyRep

“When neither of us could take it anymore, I lifted myself up and guided his tip inside of me. For a second, we just stayed there like that, staring at each other. In my mind, I had been planning to look him in the eyes as I lowered down onto him, but I couldn’t help myself, and found my eyes drawn down to my slit. It looked so sexy, with the tip of his big, black cock parting my lips and disappearing inside me. As I slowly lowered myself down, it was almost mesmerizing to watch that massive dick slip in, inch by inch.

“I was already moaning by the time I’d bottomed out. I have never felt so full in my life. I had barely done anything at this point, and it was already better than my experience with Drew earlier. It was better than anything I ever remember with Aaron, for that matter. 

“As incredible as that was, though, as soon as I started bouncing on his cock, it was like a whole new world opened up. I can hardly describe it, it was so good. I remember thinking to myself that I should feel guilty about cheating on Aaron again, but in that moment I really didn’t. On the contrary, I found myself moaning things like ‘I need your cock’ and ‘you’re so much better than my husband’ as I kept slamming my pussy down on him over and over. It was like I was out of control.

“Finally, he groans and says he’s about to cum. That little voice in my head comes back, telling me I need to pull off him. Aaron and I have sex so rarely that I’m not on birth control, and while I’m not quite in the riskiest part of my cycle, accidents happen. Despite this, I just start slamming down on him harder, telling him to do it, to cum inside me. Finally, he grunts and unloads. This sets me off, and I start screaming as my orgasm races through my own body.

“I’d like to say that as I laid there wrapped in Dre’s arms I finally came to my senses, but that didn’t happen. Instead, We rolled over, and he fucked me again. And again. The guy was like a machine, doc, and I couldn’t seem to get enough of him. I wound up staying at his place last night. By the time I was driving home this morning to clean up for our appointment, he’d shot more loads in me than Aaron has in the last year. 

“It wasn’t until I was in my shower right before coming over here today, that the gravity of what I’d done really hit me. I cheated on my husband. More than that, I acted like a dirty slut the whole time. If it had stopped when I kicked Andrew out, at least I’d have that. Instead, I went to another guy’s place and fucked him over and over like some sort of wanton whore.

“The bottom line is that I lost control, and I can’t let that happen again. That’s why I feel like I should end our sessions. I’m worried that even though there’s nothing wrong with your homework assignments, if I keep working on them, I’m just going to keep fucking guy after guy. Even right now, just telling you those stories has me so turned on that I’d probably fuck you if you weren’t so bound by your ethics.”

“Lexi,” Dr. Miller said, “thank you for sharing all of that with me. I know you feel terrible right now, but let me assure you, you’re not the first woman to be where you are right now. This is manageable. We can work through this, together.”

“Are you sure, doctor?” Lexi asked, uncertainty in her voice.

“Absolutely,” the doctor replied as he opened his end table drawer and extracted the therapy device. “After all of that, it would be good for you to wind down a bit. Here, take this.”

Lexi took the device from the doctor. He took out the smartphone, tapping it a few times and causing the device to whir into action. Lexi let out a sigh as the warm, soothing sensations flowed from her hands up throughout her entire body. The doctor tapped the screen a few more times, and the device began vibrating more intensely. Lexi found her eyes instinctively closing as she reclined in the comfortable chair.

“Lexi? Are you with me?” Dr. Miller asked.

“Mhh-hmmmm,” the woman sighed, nodding slightly. “This feels so much better. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, Lexi. We have a lot to talk about today. Specifically, we need to talk about your sexual experiences yesterday. You know you trust me completely, Lexi. You know I would never steer you wrong. That’s all true, isn’t it?”

“Yes, doctor,” she mumbled in a state of bliss.

“Good girl, Lexi. Now, I have some very good news for you. Not just good news, but great news. Do you want to hear it?”

“Yes, please.”

“Lexi, the great news is that you’ve had a major breakthrough. You were able to have sex with someone other than your husband.”

Even in her blissed-out state, Lexi found this confusing. “What, what do you mean?” She asked.

“Think back to your first week with me. You had been under such extreme sexual repression that you couldn’t so much as have a fantasy about other men. You were an absolute mess. Do you remember that, Lexi?”

“Yes, doctor,” she said.

“Well, last night, you were able to cast off that sexual repression, and you were able to truly embrace your sexual self for the first time. That’s absolutely incredible. You should be proud of what you did, not...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ThePenisMightier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments