Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Microfiction Stories

The aim of microfiction (also commonly known as “micro-fiction”) is to tell a complete story within a limited number of words.

Doing extremely short writing challenges can force you to focus on the most important points of your plot, what is going to come across the best in the least amount of words, what it is you want to convey, and cultivating and condensing the juiciest parts of a story. Our microfiction stories are limited to a maximum of 100 words. We recommend including an accompanying image which may have inspired or represent them.

We are interested in high quality submissions which tell a story, not just random erotic thoughts. Authors should note that our story verifiers have strict instructions to reject the latter. This category is for stand-alone stories only. It is not for stories submitted as part of a series.

Office Supplies

Where's my Post-its?

I reached for a Post-it. Where the hell are my Post-its? I left my office and walked down the hall to the office supplies closet. I slipped inside and closed the door. I flipped the light switch and nothing happened. I flipped it again and again to no ava...

Through The Window

What do you do when you know someone is watching?

I carefully pulled the dress off my shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor as I stood completely naked before the full-size window. I spread my legs, leaning against it, squashing my tits on the cool glass while my finger rolled my clit, making me mo...

Makin' Whoopie

Carmel decides to take her re-enactment a step further

Carmel lay across the top of the piano like she was Michelle Pfeiffer in The Fabulous Baker Boys. He smiled and raised an eyebrow but didn’t miss a note. She sat up and swung her legs around until one foot was planted on either end of the keyboard. With h...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Inspiration

Need to get your flair back for writing erotica?

"You were right," I say to Sir. "I always am," he replies, grinning. "What about?" "That writing erotica every day for hours is just like watching porn; at some point, you just become numb and need to distance yourself to be able to feel aroused and write...

Undressed Rehearsal

A couple's intimate rendezvous takes an awkward turn when interrupted.

She slipped into her bedroom, him close behind her. The door clicked shut, shrouding them in darkness. Laughter, muffled by a hand over his mouth, escaped his lips. Blouse askew, jeans unfastened, his hands roamed her body, urgency overtaking them, The do...

All The Ways He Touches Me

No one knows my body as intimately as he does.

A sensual kiss on the nape of my neck, a gentle skimming of fingertips along my shoulder and the swell of my cleavage, and a playful nibble of my earlobe all stimulate feelings of desire. A firm cupping of my breast, a terse twist of my nipple, and the da...

The Nowhere Motel

A woman's seductive game of cat-and-mouse in a motel room leads to a primal coupling - and an arrangement for more.

She stood before him in the dimly lit room, lace and silk barely containing her sinful sway. With each roll of hips, she stoked his primal frustration, daring surrender. "No touching," she purred, "until I say." Slowly, she revealed herself, glistening wi...

High Stakes

How much is your girlfriend worth?

“I’ll see you, and raise you two hundred.” George groaned. He couldn’t cover the bet. He looked at the cards, then at his girlfriend, and gave her puppy-dog eyes. She sighed. “You’d better win.” Dave smiled to himself. He’d been angling for this all night...