Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the fifth part of the story about a father taking his daughter and two of her friends on a holiday belatedly celebrating her birthday. This chapter covers just one day and night and is a short chapter. Josie and Stephanie briefly talk about their sexual experience with Dad. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There are more panties under the pillow. All the characters are fictional and any similarity to anyone is purely accidental. Everyone involved is over sixteen before the holiday begins."

I woke to hear the shower in my ensuite running. Through the half-open door, I heard someone singing quietly. I rolled out of bed, pulled a pair of boxers on and as I crossed the room I could see Stephanie showering. I stood in the doorway listening to her and looking unashamedly at her through the watery glass. I tore myself away, pulled on shorts and a tee shirt, and went to the kitchen. No one else was about, it was earlier than we usually got up.

I made a pot of coffee and sat outside by the pool. The morning air was surprisingly crisp and fresh. Halfway through drinking Stephanie appeared wrapped in towels, one around her head and another around her body.

“Morning Stephanie, you sounded lovely this morning, how did you sleep?”

“Too well, we must have fallen asleep. I woke up in your bed still. I didn’t want to wake you, or anyone else.”

“Can I get you anything, coffee, juice, anything?” In answer to my question, Stephanie raised her hand to show me a glass of water.

“Tell me to mind my own business, as I’ve no right to ask. But, err, how does someone your age get to be so, experienced?”

“It’s all different now, the internet and all the social media stuff. Everything you want to know is there. You can’t avoid it; guys just expect you to know.”

“You can read all you like, or watch videos, but you won’t learn to touch like that, or get your confidence.” I knew I should not have started this conversation it was none of my business.

“Ever since I grew these,” Stephanie wiggled her chest inside her towel, “I’ve had men hitting on me, making suggestive comments, and asking me out more recently. A few that seemed genuinely nice I have gotten to know and enjoyed some good times with. Mostly with older men, men your age, or thereabouts, mostly married too. I always thought a married man would be safer, with no strings, and no…complications. I don’t have a boyfriend as no one my age interests me.”

“I enjoy being with proper men, they know how to treat a lady. I like a man to be respectful and show me a great time, and so far I have found most have been as interested in my pleasure as their own. They are also happy to show me things and teach me things. It is all in their interest I know but I love to learn and impress. I don’t sleep around, and obviously, my parents have no idea, though a family friend was my first lover.”

I sat agog at what I was hearing. We both heard movement in the kitchen and sat quietly. I hoped we had not been overheard. Josie wandered out, coffee in hand, in her pyjamas, and joined us with a sleepy ‘good morning.’

“If you think anything I said is bad, you should ask our resident party girl here,” Stephanie beamed and pointed at Josie.

“What, what did I do? What did I miss? What are you talking about?”

“John here wanted to know how someone our age could have any experience or know anything.”

Josie looked at her and me in turn. “What have you been saying about me?”

Stephanie laughed. “Nothing, only about me, but go on, tell him about you.”

Josie sat down, next to Stephanie, and we both looked at her. I felt far more protective of her having known her so long. “You don’t have to tell me anything if you don’t want to, let’s just park this whole conversation. I’m sorry if I made either of you feel uncomfortable.”

Stephanie looked at me, sort of shrugged her shoulders and said she was fine. Josie sat still for a few seconds and then said she was happy to tell me. “Maybe other people will stop giving me such a hard time,” she said as she looked at Stephanie.

Before anyone spoke again, we heard Ana call out as she made her way from the bedroom, joining us with a glass of juice. “Are we still doing breakfast out and then Universal again?”

“Yes, but no rush, when you’re all dressed we can go,” I said as Ana sat and we all chatted about the day ahead. I was glad of the change of subject. The whole day passed without any real incident. I tended to hang back a little more in queues and when walking, paying more attention to the people noticing the girls. I’m sure I saw more than one note handed over during the day.

During the afternoon I found myself sitting with Josie while Ana and Stephanie had joined a long queue for a thrill ride. “Can I tell you what Stephanie meant about me being a party girl?” Josie said. I looked around, we were seated alone in a quiet area, and I hoped we would be unlikely to be disturbed or overheard. I wanted to know, but at the same time, wanted naively to preserve the innocent air I felt she held with me. I said I would be happy to hear as long as she was comfortable telling me.

Josie started to speak, slowly at first, as if gauging my reaction. Before she got going, I stopped her. I knew I was not her first, but wanted to believe I was at least part of a small group. I felt the same way about Stephanie too, she seemed so experienced. I was also clinging desperately to the hope that my Ana was still as innocent as I hoped. I had not seen or heard about a boyfriend at home and she was not in the habit of coming home late.

I changed the subject and said perhaps we should park this conversation for another time. I toyed with the thought that it seemed likely Stephanie and even Josie had already experienced more lovers than I had. Somehow it seemed wrong to think about it. We sat back and watched people wander by until Ana and Stephanie returned. The rest of the day was uneventful, and we opted for an all you can eat buffet place on the way back to the villa.

No one overate for a change and we arrived back at the villa mid-evening. I said I was going to sit outside for a while and have a dip in the pool and went to put on my swimmers. The girls joined me lounging by the pool after a short while. All three were in swimwear. Josie was in the one piece she first wore, and Ana and Stephanie were both in small string tie bikinis.

Before I embarrassed myself, I slipped into the water and swam lazily back and forth. We played in the pool together for a while. I thought it was a miracle that the skimpy bikinis managed to stay in place through the jumping and splashing. I climbed out to retrieve another wayward ball and sat to watch the girls playing together. My cold, wet shorts helped keep my cock under control while they were in the water. As the girls started to climb out I went back to my room to shower so I did not show myself up.

Ehotlovea_1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ehotlovea_1

We all finally met back in the lounge after showering and dressing. No one asked to use my ensuite which I wondered about. I had hoped for a sneak peek at Josie or Stephanie in my shower and was a little surprised. The TV kept us entertained until tiredness took over and we made our way to bed. We agreed to eat breakfast out again tomorrow as we were nearing the end of our holiday.

I climbed into bed to find another pair of knickers under the covers, small and lacy and nothing I recognised. I inhaled their delicious scent and wrapped them around my already stiff cock. I would have wanked but secretly hoped Josie would visit again tonight. I knew she was becoming an obsession and wondered how I would survive after we went home.

After a few firm strokes, I tucked the knickers under my pillow and tried to sleep. I must have drifted off as I was woken by a gentle hand on my shoulder. The bed moved, and I felt a warm firm body against my back, with firm boobs pressed into me. My cock was soon in expert hands again, fingers moving and spreading my pre cum up and down.

“Hello Stephanie,” I whispered.

I rolled onto my back and Stephanie wriggled across on top of me and kissed me deeply. It was different than the first time she had kissed me after I came in her mouth. This was less frantic and much more sensual and slow. Our tongues met and played while my hands roamed her back before gripping her firm bum. My cock was trapped between our bodies and Stephanie ground herself against it.

Stephanie broke the kiss and sat upright on my lap, looking down at me smiling.

“How did you know it was me?”

“Your boobs on my back are a giveaway,” I answered. I looked sideways and could see the bedroom door was wide open. “We should close the door,” I urged.

Stephanie laughed a little and said, “No one will disturb us, Josie is with Ana tonight.”

Stephanie lifted herself onto her knees and walked her pussy towards my eagerly waiting mouth. She settled down onto my face and I began licking and probing her wetness. Looking up I watched her squeezing and pulling at her nipples and tasted her approaching orgasm. She ground down harder and I gripped her thighs as I lapped and suckled her into a silent climax.

Her next move surprised me and turned me on even more. She lifted and shuffled forward a couple of inches and planted her bum on my mouth.

“Lick me there, please, use your tongue and lick me.”

I’d not done this since Ana’s Mum Maria and I had been together. I pushed my tongue hard against her opening and probed just inside. Stephanie gasped. I licked and probed with my nose pressed into the edge of her pussy. I struggled to breathe but would have happily suffocated there. I felt Stephanie’s hands slide under her bum cheeks and pull them apart. My probing tongue was able to penetrate her ass easily and I could wiggle the tip inside her.

I could feel my cock dripping with pre-cum and achingly hard. I could hear muffled low moans from Stephanie as her thighs covered my ears. She tasted earthy but clean and I was sad when she lifted herself and slid herself back down my body. I felt my cock pressed against her again as she leaned down and kissed me deeply. She suckled my tongue and at that moment I seriously thought about asking her to move in with me when we got home.

Stephanie reached down to guide my cock and I slid easily into her wet pussy and felt her tightness grip me. I lay still as Stephanie took control and rocked her pelvis on my cock. I wondered how long I would last. Within a couple of minutes, I could feel myself losing control and felt Stephanie lift herself and pause. I wondered how she could tell how close I was until I felt her press back against my cock again.

This time felt different as my cock slowly entered again, but was being squeezed so tightly. Stephanie pulled forward and then pushed back harder this time, and my body met hers. It dawned on me that I was now fully inside her delicious ass, the ass I had just licked and lubricated with my tongue. The thought nearly made me cum and the feelings so were intense. Stephanie’s face was a picture of ecstasy, she was obviously well practiced at this and enjoying it.

Stephanie rode me for a few minutes, varying the speed and length of her rise and fall. I started to tremble and tried to warn her I was about to cum. I gripped her tight to me and buried my cock as deeply as I could and felt myself explode into her. I lay still as I calmed down, my heart banging in my chest and breathing heavily. I was sure I could hear Stephanie murmuring or coming, but looking up she was just smiling down at me.

A minute or so later Stephanie lifted herself slowly up off of my softening cock and began to shuffle up my body on her knees. Seconds later, she pressed her ass back over my mouth and wriggled a little. I knew what she wanted and eagerly pressed my tongue back inside. Her hands pulled her bum cheeks apart again, and I lapped at her opening and tasted my cum again.

I licked, sucked and probed until she was as clean as I could manage and was sad as Stephanie lifted herself away. She sat beside me and turned around. She held my soft cock in her hands before dipping her head down and taking it in her mouth. She sucked and licked for a short while before sitting back up and smiling.

“That was amazing. Do you want to stay?” I said.

“No, I had better not. I don’t want to fall asleep again, just in case.”

She leaned over and kissed me deeply again before pulling on her long tee shirt and making her way silently out of the door, closing it behind her. I lay still for a while, thinking over the events that had just taken place. I was sure I could still hear murmurs or voices, but decided they must be outside. I secretly hoped Josie might make an appearance, but that led me to wonder why Stephanie would ask how I knew it was her.

Why would Stephanie ask, unless she knew or suspected that Josie had also been a night-time visitor? The question troubled me but not enough to keep me awake.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments