Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Visit From Jean

"This is about the second visit from Mom's friend Jean."

30
6 Comments 6
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"At the time I was 17 and we all consented to the sex."

Mom told me that her friend, Jean, was going to stop by during the afternoon, but she forgot about an appointment that she had made. I told her that Jean and I could visit and get to know each other a little better.

Mom said, “I think Jean would like that.”

I asked her, “What kind of appointment do you have?”

I asked this since mom was putting a gown on over her thigh-high stockings, garter belt, lace thong, and bra. They were red in color and lacy. Her gown was red and slit up to her mid-thigh. She looked hot and sexy with make-up on.

Mom replied, “Well, a male friend called and said that he was horny and wanted to fuck me.”

She added, “He only has about an hour, so I won’t be too long.”

I understood why mom had the gown on and thong panties so, she can bend over to get a quick fucking.

I told her, “I hope he fills your pussy, and you bring it home to Jean and me.”

She smiled at me as she headed out the front door. I sat back down and started to watch a porn video. About an hour later, there was a knock on the door. I went to open the door and found a beautiful and sexy sight.

Jean had on a tee shirt that was hugging her sexy and beautiful breasts. She also had on a short skirt stopped just below her ass cheeks.

She came in and we hugged and kissed very passionately. She reached down and began to rub my flaccid cock and getting me excited. When I reached for her dick, it was already getting hard and excited.

Jean and I sat on the couch and began talking about sucking cocks.

I asked, “The last time you were here, why did you not let me suck your dick?”

Jean replied, “I did not think you would want to. Would you like to taste me?”

“Yes,” I said.

We then got up and I walked hand in hand with Jean into my bedroom, where we slowly undressed each other. I gently pulled her panties down and watch as her cock springs to life. I opened my mouth eager to put it between my lips.

Jean reached down and put his hands over his growing dick. She pulled me up and kissed me passionately. As she did, I could feel our dicks touched, I loved the feeling of our dicks rubbing each other.

Jean said, “You can suck me after we take a bath together. Your mom has gotten me in the habit of bathing before sex.”

I turned and walked naked into the bathroom, filling the tub with warm soapy bubbles. Jean followed me into the room naked. Her dick was going back and forth as she walked.

We got into the bathtub with her in the back and me in front of her, leaning back and feeling her large breasts against my back. She reached around and started to fondle my cock, getting me hard. It felt so good with her in the bath with me.

We stood up and she lathered me up, paying particular attention to both my hard cock. She also took her time with my ass and even slid a finger inside my pucker hole as she whispered into my ear.

After she rinsed me off, I took and lathered her body. I really enjoyed fondling her breasts, getting her nipples hard, and excited. I took my time enjoying washing her dick and balls as they felt so good. I turned my attention to her ass.

She bent over and I slid my finger deep into her ass. She let out a moan, so I fingered her ass and reached around to fondle her dick and her lovely ball sack.

After rinsing each other off, fondling each other, and kissing, we got out of the bathtub and slowly dried each other off. After drying each other we walked naked into mom’s bedroom and pulled back the sheets before getting into bed.

We had no sooner gotten into bed, we started to cuddle with each other. I reached down wanting to stroke his beautiful dick. We heard a noise in the doorway and looked to see mom standing in the doorway.

She looked so beautiful and sexy in her gown. I could tell that she did not have her bra on. She smiled and pulled her gown off revealing her bare titties. She also had on her garter belt, stockings, and thong panties.

I told her, “Please come over and put that sexy pussy over my mouth so I can taste what is in your pussy.”

She took her high heels off and straddled my head. I pulled her panties to the side as cum started to dribble into my mouth and on my tongue. After getting some in my mouth I put her panties back. I then swallowed a mouthful of their juices, and it tasted so good.

I looked at Jean, “Would you want to taste and help me clean her pussy?”

Jean smiled, “Yes, I love tasting your mom’s juices and also the cum from another man mixed in.”

Mom moved over Jean’s face pulling her thong to the side and letting more cum drip into her mouth. Jean pulled mom’s hips down on top of her mouth and began to clean her.  As mom started to moan, she had mom staddle my mouth again so I could also clean her pussy.

With mom over my mouth, I started sticking my tongue deep into her pussy and licking the cum out of her. I also sucked on her clit, she also moved her hips for me to lick and kiss her pucker hole.

After mom was licked and sucked clean, she had cum twice from our attention to her.

Mom said, “I am going to take a quick bath and come back to join you two in bed.”

Jean and I just smiled as we watched her sexy ass walking out of the room. I then turned taking her soft dick into my mouth and began sucking. I also was fondling her balls also. Jean pulled my hips over and had me straddle her in the sixty-nine position.

I could hear mom getting out of the bathtub and starting to dry off. Jean’s dick then started to swell.

Jean said, “I am about to cum, do you want me to cum in your mouth?”

I just sucked her dick and stroked it harder wanting her to fill my mouth. After tasting the cum in mom’s pussy I wanted so desperately to taste Jean’s cum.

Jean’s dick swelled up, then I felt streams of cum shooting into my mouth and down my throat. Her cum tasted so good. I kept sucking her dick till I got all her cum. I then felt close to cumming as Jean was sucking my dick and massaging my balls.

MAHIA_HOT
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MAHIA_HOT

I turned, hugging Jean, and kissing her passionately. I could taste my own cum in her mouth. We were holding each other close. Mom came back into the bedroom from her bath and noticed our two limp dicks.

Mom got onto the bed and started to suck our dicks one and then the other till we were hard and ready for her. Mom said that she wanted both of our dicks inside her and wanted our cum.

Mom then squatted over my hard dick and rubbed my wet dick on her clit and her pussy as she guided me into her wet pussy. After getting on top of me, Jean got behind her.

Mom looked at Jean and said, “You can slide into my ass and fill it with cum, or you can join my son inside my pussy.”

I could feel Jean’s dick against my dick as he slowly slid his dick inside mom’s pussy and stretched her out to accommodate his nice size cock. We got our timing down to where we pulled back at the same time and then slid into her pussy.

As we were fucking mom’s pussy, I was enjoying the fact that I had four breasts to fondle and two to suck on as we were fucking mom. I was also enjoying the feel of Jean’s dick against mine in mom’s pussy.

I was the first to shoot a stream of cum into mom’s pussy and since there were two dicks inside her some of it came out and was dribbling past my balls. Mom was the next to cum, with her pussy clamping down on both of our dicks.

Jean then unloaded his cum, I felt a warm sensation as his cum was mixing with mine and oozing around my dick. Jean then started to go soft as I was soft by now. Jean got off mom, who turned and began to suck her dick.

Jean is also busy sucking my dick to make me hard again. I get between mom’s legs and lick her clean of the cum inside her that has dribbled down her leg.

After Jean and I get hard again, Jean has mom lay back and spread her legs. I then get between mom’s legs, rubbing her clit and pussy again with my dick, and slide into her. Jean is busy applying lube to both my pucker hole and his hard dick.

As I am busy fucking mom, Jean slowly slides his dick into my ass, and it feels so nice. She does it slowly so that I have time to relax, and my ass will stretch out to accommodate her dick. Finally, Jean was able to ease his dick into my ass.

He started by fucking me slowly, then started to go faster. Soon he was fucking me as fast and as hard as I was fucking mom’s pussy. I also loved watching her breasts swaying with my dick going in and out of her pussy.

Mom was the first to cum and she had a big orgasm, with her body shaking and trembling for a minute or so. I stopped fucking her but, Jean continued fucking my ass. Jean stopped and slammed her hard dick deep inside my ass.

After it swelled up, I could feel the warm jets of his cum shooting deep into my pucker hole. That started my orgasm as I pushed my dick deep into mom’s pussy. After we finished with our orgasms, Jean rolled off me, while I rolled off mom.

Mom turned to start sucking my dick clean, Jean was sucking mom’s pussy and clit clean. I pulled Jean’s hips over so I could suck on both his cock and balls. Once I had Jean nice, clean, and hard again, he had mom stay on her hands and knees.

I watched as he slowly slid his now hard cock into mom’s pussy and started to fuck her hard. I was enjoying watching her breasts swaying with the timing of his fucking her.  Mom stayed where she was and continued sucking my dick and giving me the most wonderful and stimulating blow job that I had ever had.

I was watching and mom had to stop a couple of times due to the orgasms that she was getting from Jean fucking her. Jean held her hips and pulled her hips tight against his as he was spraying her pussy with his cum.

He filled her up so much that it was leaking down her thigh. I immediately pulled mom’s hips over my face so I could lick Jeans cum from her pussy and off her thighs. Jean pulled out of mom’s pussy and moved so that mom could suck both his dick and his balls.

After seeing Jean cum and watching mom sucking him off, Jean realized that I had not cum. He reached down and began to stroke my dick, which was coated in pre-cum. It did not take much for me to start shooting into the air and onto my chest.

After I had cleaned up mom and she had cleaned up Jean we all just collapsed onto the bed.

Mom was the first to move and grabbed my hand to get me up. I followed her into the bathroom, where the water was running with bubbles. She had me join her in the warm bath, I loved leaning back against her large breast as she reached down and was gently stroking my dick hard again.

She lathered me up first and then I took and lathered her body all over. We then rinsed each other, she had me get out of the tub and dried off.

I looked at mom, "Are you getting out?"

She replied, “Get Jean and have her come in, I want to wash and fondle her body. I did not get to do that when she came. I missed fondling her breasts and her sexy dick.”

With that, I went to get Jean and her and I walked naked back to the bathroom. Mom moved forward and Jean got into the bathtub with her. I just got three glasses of wine and brought them into the bathroom. Jean was fondling mom’s breasts and pinching her nipples.

I gave them their wine and watched as they bathed each other. After they finished, we all walked naked into the living room. We sat and drank that bottle of wine that I had opened and then a second bottle.

Mom was getting Jean hard again. Mom looked at me and just smiled as they got up from the couch.

Mom blew me a kiss and said, “I want some private time with Jean. I do hope you understand.”

With that, they walked naked down the hallway with Jean’s arm around mom and holding her breasts.

I listened to them fucking as I fell asleep. Sometime in the night, Jean came to my bed and we had sex before she left in the morning.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments